Pam and Her Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
109 Followers

He then slowly began to gently run his hands over my neck and shoulders, down my back, over my ass cheeks and down my thighs and calves to my feet and toes. On the return trip he used his hands and lips kissing as he went. Finally he made a round-trip down and back using his hands and lips and adding a lot of tongue. I relaxed totally and yielded myself to him. Next he used jasmine scented massage oil and gave me a massage, first my neck and shoulders then all the way down to my feet. He then proceeded to pay particular attention to my ass oiling the cheeks well. He moved over me and nuzzled my ear whispering, 'I want to fuck your ass.'

"I had never had anal sex before but I was so into him that I murmured, 'I've never done that before. Please be gentle.'

"'I will,' he assured me.

"He took some oil and applied it liberally to my rosebud and slowly inserted the tip of his index finger. I tensed up. 'You need to relax or it will not be good for either of us. You need to be my dirty girl. Do you want to be my dirty girl?' he said playfully.

"I giggled and answered, 'I want to be your dirty girl.' This little game put me at ease and soon first one the two then three of his fingers were sliding into my ass. After a few minutes he mounted me and put his dick in my ass and said, 'Now you are my dirty girl. How does it feel?'

"To be frank it was a little uncomfortable but I felt that I was totally his and had nothing else to give. I didn't answer his question but he sensed that the ass fucking was not doing anything for me and he pulled out and reached down for something. Soon I felt Connie's dildo entering my pussy followed by Jack re-entering my ass. The pressure of his dick caused the dildo to rub against my G-spot and I was soon enjoying his cock in my ass almost as much as he was. I looked back at him hungrily and growled, 'I am your dirty girl now!' Within a few minutes we both came.

"His hard on softened and I sort of squeezed him out of my ass. He lay there on top of me for a minute, then reached up and freed my arms, rolled off of me and freed my legs. I rolled over on my back and stretched my arms out to him inviting him to kiss me. He responded by kissing me deeply and moving his hand down to my dildo filled pussy. He worked the dildo in and out for a few minutes but sensed that I was not really enjoying it. He slowly pulled it out and showed me how shiny it was with Connie's and my pussy juices. He leered at me, 'Dirty girl you need to use your tongue to clean this off.' With that he placed the purple thing to my lips and put my hands around it.

"I don't know what possessed me. I hate the smell and taste of my pussy juices but I just gave him an evil look and started to suck the dildo and slobber my tongue around it. When it was all cleaned up, I pulled it out of my mouth with a pop. He gave me an evil grin, said, 'You are a very dirty girl aren't you?' and put his semi-erect cock in my mouth and sneered, 'Clean this up now and show me that you are really a very, very dirty girl.'

"I was so caught up in the dirty girl game that I sucked his cock and almost convinced myself that I liked the disgusting taste of my ass on him. As I sucked, he got hard again and came in my mouth in less than a minute. This time I held his semen in my mouth and when he kissed me I snowballed him and said with an evil smirk, 'Your dirty girl, Mistress Pam orders you to swallow.'

"He looked shocked at the turn of events and opened his mouth to show me the cum and then swallowed hard. He opened his mouth to speak, 'I really like your style. I'm in love!'

"Those words thrilled me and made me want to please him more. We lay on the bed holding each other and fell asleep hugging and cuddling. We slept until the next morning. I woke up first when I heard a beeping coming from across the room. I got out of the bed and went over to where the sound seemed to be coming from and found a camcorder on a tripod. I started to examine the camera when Jack came up behind me, put his arms around me and said, 'How is my dirty little movie star this morning?'"

I was sitting next to my fiancé and was dumfounded by what she had just told me. In one night she had done more slutty things than I could have imagined her doing in her whole life. I stared at her for a moment and said, "He must have drugged you to get you to do all that."

"No! I could say that I was drugged or drunk but I needed someone strong at the time and I was so in love with him that I let it all happen that night. There were other times when we got just as wild. I wish I had met you first, Joe. I feel so cheap and I don't deserve your love."

"Don't talk that way. I am deeply in love with you or I would have walked out of here an hour ago when you told me about the herpes. By the way did you get it that night?"

She answered, "No! Jack didn't have it yet. He got it from screwing Connie when I was gone home to KC for the holidays about 8 months later. She picked it up from fucking some intern at the hospital. Jack got a sore and got tested and I did too. My test was negative and he started taking the anti-viral drug and we used condoms until the drug had his under control."

"Then how did you get it?"

"About a year later, I woke up one morning with an itch between my pussy and anus. By evening it had progressed to a burning and by bedtime I could feel the sore. I had moved into Jack's place after I got my Masters and I told Jack about it. He said matter-of-factly, 'Sounds like I gave you herpes.'

"'What do you mean? You're on the medicine and it's under control. Isn't it?'

"'Actually, I stopped taking it about six weeks ago,' he said rather sheepishly.

"I was pissed. 'You bastard! Why didn't you tell me? How could you fuck me without a rubber if you knew you could give me an incurable disease.'

" He shouted back,'I didn't tell you because I knew you would make me use a rubber and I hate those things.'

"That was the beginning of the end of our relationship. After that I knew that he was a selfish asshole that I would never trust again. It took about another 6 months for it to completely fall apart. That's when I came up to Jersey for my three month work detail with your group. I intended it as just a cooling off period until the renters moved out of my house, but you treated me as a professional and were so nice that I started to imagine that we could have a relationship. As the months went by you were so respectful and helpful about my career that I thought you weren't interested in me romantically."

I interrupted, "I really wasn't until we were at that work-site near Niagara Falls and you said that you had never seen the Falls. I offered to take you there and while we were on the Canadian side at my favorite spot, right at the point where the water starts to fall, I looked into your eyes and knew I would fall in love with you. I fought the impulse for two months until you went back to DC and when we had dinner there in December, I knew I was in love with you."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and asked, "Do you still love me after what I have told you tonight?"

I leaned over, put my arms around her, pulled her towards me and kissed her gently and we lay down on the bed. Our naked bodies touched for the first time since our 'coitus interruptus' of an hour before. I was intoxicated by the feel of her breasts on my chest and her soft thighs as they pressed into mine. We fell asleep in each other's arms and even though we didn't make love that night, I felt more intimacy lying with her like that than I had in the throes of our most passionate sex.

When I woke up the next morning, Pam was awake staring at the ceiling. "A penny for your thoughts," I whispered.

She answered, "I am worried about us after what I told you last night. Jack took advantage of me and I'm afraid you will do the same thing."

"Do you think I am a sadistic bastard like Jack?" I replied.

"He is not really a sadist. He is much more complicated than that. Even though he used me sexually, he did broaden my pleasure horizons. As shocking as it might be I was really turned on by our kinky activities. When I think about them, I still get wet. The reason I broke it off was because I didn't trust him. I knew from the first that he would never be faithful to me but I could accept that. I thought we had a special relationship. I deluded myself into thinking that I was his real love and the rest were for his amusement. When he gave me herpes I realized that it was all about his pleasure. Still the sex was great."

"What about us? Do you find our sex life unsatisfying?" I asked. I was beginning to worry that I couldn't compete.

"We don't just have sex, we make love. I can feel more than orgasmic pleasure. I can feel that we are sharing, that we are together. I have never felt that with anyone before." She answered.

"Not even your first two husbands?"

She stopped looking at the ceiling, rolled over to face me, gazed into my eyes and answered, "Not to the degree that I do with you. With them the sex was more like it was with Jack, thrilling and physical, intensely satisfying but mostly without emotional connection. With you every time we make love I feel like we are almost uniting our minds as well as our bodies. It's a 'zen' thing. Do you feel the same thing?"

I responded, "Yes! I thought that is what love is all about. For me that is what sex with a partner is all about. I have never been able to use a woman for sexual pleasure alone. If all I want is sexual release, I can jack off. It makes life less complicated. No one gets hurt. The sex drive can be the strongest human urge. In my sheltered life, I have seen what raw sex can do to people. I have seen it ruin marriages, ruin businesses, and even lead to suicides. I can see that your life has been deeply affected by it. You let Jack use yours to get you to do things that you didn't want to do."

I had gotten preachy. Pam was a little angry with me for the moral lecture and reacted quickly, "Jack did not make me do anything that I didn't want to do at the moment. He may have taken advantage of my emotional state but it wasn't like he hypnotized or drugged me. I was a big girl and knew what was happening and I enjoyed it. If I had to do it again, I probably would."

Her words stung me. I snapped at her. "Pam, do you mean you actually like doing all that kinky stuff? And knowing what you do know about the bastard that you would do it again?"

She could see the anger in my eyes and reached up and tenderly touched my cheek and soothed me by saying, "Without all that happened with Jack we would not be together. Do you remember that we met three years ago at a conference in DC? Neither of us paid any attention to the other."

"No. I don't remember meeting you before you came to work in Jersey. How do you remember?"

"The only reason that I remember was that Beth mentioned that your wife had died about a year before and that you might be on the dating scene soon and that she might like going out with you. She thought you were hot. As a matter of fact she still does. She told me she wouldn't mind a threesome, but I told her I wasn't sharing you with anyone."

"I didn't know that Beth is into that. She seems so straight-laced."

Pam said, "There's a lot you don't know about Beth. She is pretty wild sexually and was a regular 'prisoner' in Jack's dungeon. She still sees him at least once a week. She keeps telling me that he wants me to come over with her again."

I was angry again. "What do you mean 'again'? Are you still seeing him when I'm back in Jersey?"

She explained, "I went with her once. It was after work the first Friday after I came back to the office from my detail. You probably want to know what happened. So I'll tell you. When I came into work that morning, I was a little blue that nothing had happened romantically between us. Beth and I talked. I said, 'I had a feeling that Joe was interested in me but he acted so professionally while I was there that I am beginning to wonder if I am attractive enough. At times I wanted to throw myself at him and kiss him.'

"Beth interrupted me, 'You should have stayed late in the office with him, closed the door, unzipped him and given him a blow job. That would have got his attention. That's what I would have done.'

"I answered her sarcastically, 'That may work for you but I think I want more than a one-nighter with him.'

"Beth responded good-naturedly, 'You're just horny! Have you had any cock since you went to Jersey?'

"I answered, 'I tried the bar scene when I first got there but the guys there only seemed interested in the bar flies in their short mini-dresses. I didn't fit in.'

Beth quipped, 'You didn't wear your prissy business skirt did you? You have your cute little black dress with the scoop neck that literally calls out," Fuck me!"'

"'Actually, Beth, that dress is still at Jack's, and yes I wore my work clothes to the bar.'

"'No wonder you didn't get laid. I never saw any woman who could hide her body like you can. So what did you do? Lie in your bed and fantasize about Joe screwing you?' Beth chided me.

"'Close. Most nights I kept busy reading and emailing friends but when I really got horny I "Jilled" myself while thinking about some of my past lovers.' I answered.

"Beth asked, 'Was Jack one of those fantasies?'

"'More than a few times, I remembered how excited he would make me and it helped me cum. It was lonely up there at night and the memories of the great sex helped me.' I said.

"'I'm going to his place tonight to have some fun. Why don't you come with me and we'll make some of those fantasies real.' She said half jokingly.

"'No way!' I answered and she didn't press the issue.

As the day went on, I kept thinking about her offer and I'll have to admit the temptation was more than I could resist and at about 4:00, I went to Beth's desk and asked, 'Is your offer for tonight still open? I don't want to horn in on your action if you want to be alone.'

"She was overjoyed. 'It sure is. I told Jack that I invited you over and he was very disappointed that you said no. He has invited a few other friends over and when you come in with me, he'll flip.'

"I was starting to get cold feet. 'Is this going to be one of his wild bondage parties tonight? If it is I really don't think I want to be one of their slaves.'

"'Tonight is Sadie Hawkins night. The men have to do whatever the ladies want them to. It will be a lot of fun. You should come.' She was so convincing.

"The thought of what I would like to do to Jack flashed through my mind. Sadie Hawkins night sounded too good to miss. 'You convinced me. Do I need to go home and change into something more appropriate than this skirt, blouse, and jacket?'

She looked me up and down with a frown on her face, 'The pants suit is a little too modest. But you said that your "little black dress" is at Jack's. You can change into it when we get there.'

"'What are you wearing?' I asked.

"She motioned to the door of the conference room across from her desk and we went in and shut the door. 'I have a leather mini-skirt and bustier on under this dress. Wanna' see?' With those words she lifted her dress up revealing a very short mini skirt. She put her foot on a chair and I could see her black lace stockings and garter belt and her shaved, panty-less pussy.

"'You are ready for action aren't you. I really feel overdressed. If you are going "commando" then so will I.' I pulled up my skirt and took off my panties. 'I'll take off my bra at Jack's when I change into my black dress.' We smirked at each other and left the conference room.

"I called my car-pool driver and told him I was staying late and that they should leave without me and Beth and I drove over to Jack's in her car. On the way Beth teased, 'You are overdressed. You should lose the bra and blouse before we get there and walk in wearing just the jacket and skirt. Jack will want to ravish you right there but you can tease him and tell him that it's ladies' choice and you want to see the other choices.'

"I took her bait and on our way down the freeway, I stripped to the waist giving a free show to a semi-driver we were passing. He sped up to prolong his view and I even lifted my skirt and flashed him a little pussy before Beth sped away. He flashed his lights and blared his horn either in appreciation or disappointment. I'm not sure which."

"When we arrived at Jack's at 6:30 pm, we were the first to arrive. Jack answered the door and he was very surprised to see me and reacted to my slutty outfit just as Beth had predicted in the car. It had been four months we had the big fight and I walked out. The next day he wrote me a letter telling me that it was over between us and said that we were not compatible sexually because I did not love oral sex either giving or receiving. Despite all of this nastiness I felt a twinge of desire to fuck him right there in the doorway. I resisted and as Beth had scripted I mentioned ladies' choice and I wanted to see the choices. He was visibly shaken by my response and stammered something about how he knew I would choose him. When I heard that, I thought to myself, 'We'll see about that.'

"He turned his attention to Beth and he kissed her passionately and groped her reaching under her mini-skirt and approving of her nakedness sank to his knees and started to kiss and tongue her pussy. I knew what he was doing. He was showing me that my lack of enthusiasm for oral sex was not shared by Beth. I just turned and walked up to his guest bedroom where just as expected my black dress was still hanging in the closet. I took it off the hanger and put it on. When I looked in the mirror, I thought that Beth was right. It made me look sexy and did seem to say 'Fuck me!'

"By the time I had come down several other guests had arrived and Jack and Beth were busy getting them drinks. By 7:30 the party was really going. There were 6 guys and 7 women, me being the extra, the others more or less paired up. Most of them were familiar to me from parties Jack and I had attended. Connie was there with her latest, an EMT she had met at the ER. It was ladies night in the dungeon and before long all of the men were handcuffed, tied or shackled. Jack was in the swing with his hands tied above his head. Each of us women were mercilessly arousing them not allowing them to cum. This went on for about an hour before Beth announced that each man would have to make a woman cum by the means that the woman chose but if the man came first he would have to spend the rest of the night tied to a chair watching. Each woman would choose the man she wanted. I piped in that I should choose last because I was alone. All of the women agreed. Connie chose first and she chose Jack. The others chose and I deferred for a few minutes. When the action started I noticed that Connie's EMT had a raging 8 inch hard-on while Beth was sitting on his face. I chose the hard-on and squatted on it and within a few minutes Beth and I were in the throes of intense orgasms."

"You mean that you simply fucked this guy that you didn't know and came in a couple minutes?" I interrupted.

"Yes! I was so horny after all those months of rubbing my clit to get off, that the feel of a big thick cock in my pussy was indescribable. Is this upsetting you too much?" she countered.

I thought for a few seconds. I was listening to my intended wife talk about actions that bordered on depravity. As disquieting as these episodes were, I needed to hear about them. "I don't want to be upset but I still want you to tell me everything!"

"Where was I?" she asked.

"You were telling me about you and Beth getting off on an EMT at Jack's party a few months ago."

"Well Beth and I were the first women to cum and we looked around the room to see Connie with one end of a double dildo in her pussy with the other end in Jack's ass. Much to everyone's surprise Jack was cumming and Connie wasn't. She continued to fuck his ass for ten more minutes before she came at the same time he did for the second time. Jack protested that it wasn't fair Connie had cum but all of us women ganged up on him and pointed out that he had agreed and that he indeed did cum first. He had no choice and was tied to a chair in the corner facing the action. I seized the moment. He would have to watch me for the rest of the night. He was to see quite a show from me. I made up my mind to show him who he had spurned because she did not like oral sex enough. For the remainder of the party I took every opportunity to use my mouth or to be pleasured by someone else's. I gave blow jobs to four of the other five guys. I let all five eat my pussy and even came a few times. Connie and I did a hot sixty-nine which culminated with both of us cumming as we ate each other while using dildoes on one another. All of the women even did a daisy chain while all of the men had to watch. Each time I would look defiantly over at Jack whose face displayed that he was totally astonished by my wantonness and that he was frustrated by not being able to participate. The rest of the guests started to leave and by 11:30, only Beth and I remained. Jack was still tied to the chair and was complaining that as each couple left the woman would take his cock in her mouth and give him a few quick licks, enough to keep him hard but not much more. 'I need to come or my balls are going to explode,' he pleaded to Beth and me.

JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
109 Followers