Pam and Her Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
109 Followers

"Beth and I looked at each other and smiled. I said, "I will take care of that!' With that I went over to Jack knelt in front of him, took hold of his cock, opened my mouth and started to flick my tongue hard on the under-side of his cockhead. I then took the whole head of his cock in my mouth and rotated my tongue around it and sucked hard on it. He started to clench his fists as he was about to cum but I abruptly pulled away, got to my feet and I quipped ironically, 'I don't really like oral sex, giving or receiving,' as I walked away.

"Beth said mercifully, 'Game is over. I'll finish him!' With that she went to the chair slung her leg over him, inserted his swollen cock into her pussy and rode him to their almost simultaneous orgasms. I say almost because I am pretty sure that for the second time in the evening that gentleman did cum first.

"Beth and I both spent the night at Jack's, me in the guest bedroom and Beth in bed with Jack. I fell asleep feeling satisfied with myself for showing Jack what he would be missing but a little depressed that I had to act like such a slut to do it. The next morning I was awakened by familiar touch on the inside of my naked thighs. The fingers were starting to move toward my pussy. I moaned unconsciously until I realized who it was. Jack had got up and come into the guest room with pay back on his mind. I roughly took his hand and moved it away almost shouting, 'Jack, it's over between us. It has been for months.'

"Jack argued, 'We had such great time together! Lots of fun! Great sex! Can't we have that again?'

"'I won't ever be used by you again. You only wanted me for a sex partner. That's all you want now!' I was getting mad at his attitude that he could have me for sex without any emotional involvement.

"He admitted it. 'You have to admit that the sex was great. You never complained about that. Did you? Let's have some more fun together!'

"Again I raised my voice. 'I have to have more than just debauchery. I want a relationship based on love and trust. You don't. It's over.'

My loud voice must have woken up Beth because she came in the room bleary eyed and asked what the trouble was. I told her, 'I was trying to tell Jack that he and I are finished and he won't believe me.'

Beth looked at us both and laughed, 'Looking at you two naked in bed together, it doesn't look like it's over, but, judging from what Pam has told me for the past few months, Jack, you better believe that it is over as far as she is concerned. Let's have breakfast!'

"Beth's wit seemed to be successful in conveying to him the idea that I had been trying to get through to Jack. He seemed to accept that it was never going to be the same between us. We all got dressed and went out for breakfast at the local diner. After breakfast we returned to Jack's and I gathered up the few things I had left at Jack's a few months before and Beth drove me home."

I picked up on something Pam had just said. "You said Jack seemed to accept that you were though with him. What did you mean 'seemed'?"

"Even though I broke it off three months ago, he is still calling me. He has those porn tapes of me and is threatening to show you if I don't continue to see him."

"Have you seen him?"

"No! But he is insisting that I see him for old-time's sake on Thursday, two days before our wedding. He says he will give me the tapes then. I have agreed to go to his place but I'm afraid of what will happen. I don't think he will really give me the tapes. I don't know what to do."

She stopped talking and I thought for a few minutes. I broke what must have been a ten minute silence. "What else is on those tapes? Is there anything else on them that you need to tell me about?"

She thought about it and answered, "There is some really raunchy stuff that I did with him over the time we were together and I am not sure what he taped. I have told you a lot of it and I am ashamed of it all, but I can't say that I didn't do it. I am sorry to have hurt you."

The moment of decision was at hand. I had to decide if I wanted to go through with the wedding to a woman I was intensely in love with or to call it off and go on looking for a soul mate. She had told me several times before that she had wished she had saved herself. I was hurt by the details of sexual activity she had revealed but I had my sexual peccadilloes. I decided that I would marry her for love and accept her past as past and hope that our mutual love would prevail. That decision being made. We were left with the problem of Jack and the tapes. I had an idea on how to solve that.

Thursday would be a day to remember. I asked Pam, "Can I go with you to Jack's when you go on Thursday?"

She posed a couple of questions, "Would you lose your temper and make a scene?"

"I don't think so. I have a plan but I can't tell you what it is. You will have to trust me but in effect I will make him an offer he can't refuse." I responded.

She said, "I would like it if we went together."

Thursday came and I picked up Pam from her office and we started to Jack's house. I asked her, "Did Jack call today?"

She responded, "Yes he did he wanted to know if we were still on for tonight and if I wanted to go to dinner at our favorite restaurant. I told him that I wasn't free for dinner and that I was just coming to pick up the tapes."

"How did he take that?"

"He seemed disappointed. By the way what's in the manila envelope in the backseat?" She asked.

"You'll see in a few minutes when we get to Jack's. It's the offer he can't refuse." I responded.

When we arrived at Jack's, Pam and I walked up to the door and rang the bell. When he opened the door Jack's jaw dropped and he stammered, "Hello, Pam! I thought you would be coming alone."

I greeted Jack, "Hi! I'm Joe Pam's fiancé and I understand you have something for me to look at."

Jack was utterly flustered. He was unprepared for my words and said, "Please come in!" and regaining his composure continued, "Ur ur ur .. can I get you both a drink? Come up to the living room!"

"Pam says you have quite a recreation room. Why don't we have our drinks in there?" I answered.

Jack was flustered again but agreed and we went down to the scene of the crime so to speak. After about ten minutes I said, "We all know why we're here, Jack. Do you have the tapes ready for Pam? Before you give them to her I want to verify that they are not blank tapes."

Jack said, "I have to get them." and went to a drawer in the dungeon table and Handed me six VHS tapes.

I asked, "Are these the originals?"

"No they are not." He admitted.

I shot him an angry look and said, "Where are they?"

Jack was defensive and said, "I guess you'll want those too!" and he went to a file cabinet and gave me six camcorder tapes.

I told him to put the camcorder tapes in the player and turn on the monitor. When the first tape began Pam grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Her eyes filled with tears and she began to whimper. On the screen was Pam dressed in a leather bra and panties set and she was removing clothespins from a nude blonde woman's nipples. More importantly as the tape began I saw what I needed to make my offer. Pam was getting more and more upset as I viewed the start of each tape and fast-forwarded through all of them. She was openly crying uncontrollably by the end of the last one. I soothed her by whispering, "I love you!" and she turned to hug me and kiss me.

I turned to Jack who handed me the Camcorder and VHS tapes and I said, "We are ready to take the tapes and leave now but I have this for you in case you have more copies." I handed him the manila envelope. "Read this out loud so Pam can hear!"

He opened it and read it aloud:

"Faculty/Student Dating Section 9.4 • Dept: Provost's Office • Revised: February 1st, 1985

A dating relationship between a professor and a student enrolled in his/her class, or an advisor and an advisee, is generally prohibited. Dating relationships between faculty and students not currently enrolled in their classes, or between supervisors and subordinates or student workers, are generally deemed unwise. Such consensual relationships may create an environment in which power differences may be unfairly exploited, the respect and trust given someone in authority may be violated, and pressure may be subtly or inadvertently exerted on those in a vulnerable position."

A puzzled look came over his face and he was furious and shouted, "What the hell does this mean? You can't prove a thing! She's not my student. She's just a slut."

I was about to beat the shit out of him when Pam held me more tightly. Instead I simply said "These tapes are all I need. Each tape has a date stamp at least three with a date that coincides with Pam still being your student."

Pam and I left immediately. Once we were in the car Pam cried for a few minutes and gripped my arm as I was driving never letting go until we got to her house. When we were in the house she blurted out, "We have to destroy these now!"

I countered, "We can't for a while. In case Jack decides to try something stupid like editing his copies and selling them to a porn producer. As long as he knows we have these he won't do anything and I don't think he'll bother us again." Not surprisingly we have not heard from the professor since.

She looked at me and said, "Besides that, I think you enjoyed watching my decadent activities, especially, the last tape with the ladies choice night on it. I felt your hard-on when I was crying and hugging you." She reached between my legs. "You're still hard. Let's make love right here on the couch!"

We proceeded to tear each other's clothes off and made love as the last tape played on the TV.

JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
109 Followers