Pam and Mark

Story Info
Wife tells us about sex with her lover.
3.3k words
27.8k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markledeux
markledeux
11 Followers

Let me tell you about some marvellous adventures I had with a boyfriend of mine about 12 years ago.

But first, a bit about me. Well, me as I was then. I was married (not anymore, I won't bore you with that story here), 5'6", slim, dark, brown eyes, long dark tightly curled hair, slim face with big brown eyes and a prominent narrow sexy nose. I have small breasts and a neatly trimmed little vagina that gets wet very quickly, very easily and very often.

Back then I was in a fairly dull marriage, with two kids of 5 and 7. I was fucking other men often but discriminately. I'm going to tell you about something I used to get up to with one gorgeous man called Mark. I'd met him at the hospital where I worked. He was a trainee there, aged 27 to my 33. He was tall, slim, gentle natured, and funny. It didn't take long before I started fucking him. I used to particularly love sucking his lovely long uncut cock, which would get harder than any other cock I'd ever put my sensual painted lips around.

We would meet at my house in the afternoons and he'd fuck me over my kitchen worktops, or I'd suck him on the sitting room floor. Sometimes we'd go for drives, when he'd finger my wet little slit under my skirt as I drove us through Pennine villages. It was glorious carnal loving sex, all the better for being illicit. We loved each other deeply but at the same time both knew it wasn't for keeps.

The most exciting sex I ever had was when Mark started a little game going. The first time was quite the most sexually driven I have ever been. Mark rang me to ask if I was going to be in that afternoon. It was a beautiful sunny October day. I said I was going to be free and alone, and that I'd love to see him. He gave me very explicit instructions as to how to prepare myself.

I was to leave the front door on the latch. He would arrive at 2 o'clock. He would ring twice at exactly that time and then walk in. He wanted me to be ready for him. I was to have trimmed my bush, and in particular he wanted my labia shaved bare. I was to wear a smart little black dress that he liked, which was tight fitting, and was just above knee length. He wanted me to wear a pair of silk white panties that he had bought me that were plain, full cut (not one of my thongs which he thought a little common) but very well fitting. I was to wear no bra, but he wanted me to wear my black stockings and suspenders. No shoes.

Furthermore, I was to take a dining room chair into the sitting room, place it sideways, kneel on the floor away from the door, and bend over the chair. I was instructed to have my skirt hiked up around my waist. Furthermore, I was to make no sound or movement when he walked in - just to kneel there for him as his mistress. I was glad and thrilled to do this. Finally, I was to take an extra black stocking and place it on the floor behind me.

I had two hours to get ready. I was almost shaking with excitement. I arranged the chair as he requested, and then laid out my clothes. After that I took a long bath, and carefully trimmed my pussy and shaved my lips. I remember stroking my little slit after I dried off, and finding it sopping wet and red hot. I was desperate to use my vibrator but managed to save myself. I dressed carefully and waited. It seemed an age til 2 o'clock came. When it did I was there exactly as instructed. I felt so exposed and thrilled as I hiked up my skirt and bent over, alone in my marital home, waiting for my young lover to arrive.

At 2 Mark rang twice and entered the house. I heard him pause in the hall, and then open the door into where I was waiting. He left the door open and paused again, silently. I heard him remove all his clothes. I felt his eyes watching me as I bent obediently for him. He stood close to me and gently stroked one of my thighs between my stocking tops and my panties. Then he walked round to face me, I could see his fantastic cock and a big loving grin on his face, like a cat thats got the cream. He had the stocking he'd asked for in his hand, which he blindfolded me with. He kissed my forehead, stood up, and took my face in his hands. He slid his cock over my lips, which I opened eagerly, and he eased into my mouth. I sucked him and tasted him as he started to fuck my mouth. He held my jaw, then my hair, and then pulled out. He walked behind me and started talking to me.

"What a fantastic married little slut I've got!" he said. "Aren't I lucky to have someone's dirty little wife who's so beautiful, so exposed and so hungry for my cock. I love you honey, and I'm as desperate for your pussy as you are to suck me. But I'm going to be slow and savour this." He knelt behind me, and stroked the elastic on the side of my panties along each buttock. He started telling me how he knew I had a gorgeous little twat encased in that silk, and he was going to enjoy getting to it.

"First I want a little show from you, to prove how much you want my cock - touch your sweet pussy through your panties for me." I could feel his breath on my thighs as I reached between my legs and touched my swollen cunt lips through the silk. It was so nice to do this for him, and so nice to feel pressure on my aching pussy. I could feel my lips swelling even more, and I felt so proud of the show I was giving him. "I can see my married little slut is getting wet - you've got a little patch forming in the middle of your panties, you dirty little girl. Mmmmmm and I can smell your pussy juice as well, thats sooooo good."

Then he told me to stop touching, to pull my skirt down, and to stand up. I was devastated, I was really enjoying myself - but as soon as I stood he told me to bend over and hold my ankles, pushing my bottom right up like a really naughty slutty wife presenting herself for inspection to her boyfriend. He slid my skirt up again, making it rustle briefly against my stockings.

He started telling me what a great arse I had, how he always loved holding it when he fucked me, and how he loved the way each buttock fitted tightly into his hands. He also told me how one day he was going to fuck me up my arse and make me cum, whether I agreed to it or not. I asked him what he meant, knowing full well that he always wanted to fuck my rear, but that I was hesitant. He said "You know I want it, and one of these days I'm going to make you give it to me - I'll anal rape you you little slut."

We'd talked about rape fantasies before, and this new twist on it almost made me faint with lust. "Lets have a look at your tasty bottom a bit closer - take hold of your panties and pull them down to show me your bottom as far as your little rosebud - but don't expose your cunt." I pushed my fingers into the sides of my panties, and pulled them a little way down my bottom. "A little further - that's it. Now lets see if you really are as much of a dirty married slut as I want you to be. Spread your cheeks nice and wide for me." As instructed I opened my bottom for him with my hands, adding to my delicious feelings of exposure and mild humiliation. He knew exactly how to turn me on without going over the top.

For ages I could feel him looking at me, examining me, enjoying me. I kept my bum spread nice and open, still bent right over, blindfolded in my own home. I felt him push his cock vertically against my crack, rubbing the shaft against my anus, his balls touching the silk of my knickers. I heard him spit on his finger and felt him rub it right round my tight little hole. He sometimes did this while he was fucking me, but doing it like this felt so much more explicit. He popped his finger in, and moved it gently in and out, finger-fucking my bottom hole.

He asked me if any man had ever fingered my arse before -

"No."

"What about your husband?"

"No."

"Would you let him if he wanted to?"

"No."

"Do you like me owning your arse and doing as I please with it?"

"Yes!"

He withdrew his finger, stepped back, and asked me to bend over the chair once more. "Right, lets have a good look at your married pussy. Pull your panties down to your knees." I had been desperate to show off my pretty little slit, and enjoyed pulling my knickers down for him slowly and erotically.

"That's good - I can see your beautiful feminine little cunt in all its glory now." I heard him kneel closely behind me. "Now stroke your lovely freshly shaven labia for me, careful not to touch your slit though." I reached between my legs and did as I was instructed. I could feel my smooth lips swell to my touch, and I could feel my juices gathering between them.

"Now pull on your lips for me." I grabbed my left pussy lip, and stretched it. "Further." I pulled it harder, then "Really tug on it." I was pulling my cunt around til it was deliciously sore "Now the other one...good...now both at the same time." I had to let my belly take my full weight bent over as I pulled both my cunt lips down. He told me how sexy I looked, and what a good job shaving for him I had done.

Then he told me to hold my pussy apart so he could see my glistening pink cunt and clitoris. I did so gloriously, showing him my sopping dripping twat. "Now you may finger yourself." I ran a finger along my slit and then dipped it into my squishy cunt.

"Mmmmmm thats good, finger fuck yourself for me you little slut, wank yourself for me, show me how you masturbate when you're alone in the house, thinking of my nice cock."

I was really starting to get some relief now. "Pull your legs slightly wider, so your panties are really stretched across your thighs." I was getting really desperate for more than just wanking, although I was enjoying putting on such a slutty show for my lover. I felt his breath on me closely, then a darting tongue quickly slipped along my bottom, briefly against my rosebud, then suddenly into my twat, meeting my fingers. "Carry on masturbating while I lick you."

I was rubbing my sopping slit and fingering myself as he licked me and my sticky fingers. I started to cum, I knew he could feel me starting to twitch, and could hear me moaning and crying out softly. "Thats it my married slut, cum on your fingers while I help you." I could feel his fingers widen my cunt, and his tongue in my gaping hole plus my fingers on my clit soon made me cum hard and loud. When I had finished, he licked me for a little while before saying "lets give your pussy a chance to recuperate a little bit - you can start sucking me a bit now."

He came round and put the head of his cock on my lips again. "Thats it, lets see your pearly lipstick all over my cock my darling little slut wife." He eased his cock into my mouth, then left it up to me to lick, swirl and suck him. I was loving the feel and taste of him, but I didn't want him to cum in my mouth, I wanted it all up my pussy.

Before he came, he pulled his cock out of my mouth, and ordered me into the bedroom. He told me to put a cushion on the middle of the bed, and to lie on it, making my bum stick up. I did as I was told, and to my delight and surprise he started to lightly smack my buttocks. I could feel his hands warming my cheeks, and felt myself wriggling, squirming my clitoris onto the pillow. There was a pause, and suddenly the spanking changed - he had taken off his belt, and was lightly whipping me with the leather strap. It was intense, it stung, but it was a beautiful sensation.

"You dirty little slut, you deserve to be punished." He stopped, told me to bend over on my haunches, and to ask to be punished.

I crouched over, pushing my bum out, trying to relax my buttocks, deliciously aware of my bare cunt lips sticking out between my thighs. "I'm a cheating married slut, and I crave the feel of your leather belt on my arse." I told him, quietly. "Please punish me and spank my bottom."

"Very well. I think I'll give you 33 strokes." I was staggered, I couldn't imagine taking that many. But I trusted him, knew he was pushing me as far as I could, but no further.

I replied "Thank you - please let me count them for you my darling."

I felt the first strap landing harder than I expected on my bottom. I flinched, but didn't forget to count. "ONE, thank you my wonderful sexy lover." The next few strokes were more forgiving, and I counted obediently and accurately. After 20, my arse was sore, glowing and no doubt very red, but my whole body was unbearably aroused. My nipples were so stiff they felt electrified, my cunt was soaking, my clit sticking out and burning.

He stopped my spanking. "Have a break for a moment my darling, and let me look at your beautiful red striped bottom." He swept his hand over my cheeks - "Oh yes, mmmmm it looks so good after my punishment." He crawled on to the bed behind me, and started stroking his cock against each buttock.

"Reach between your legs and touch your little wet slit for me." he commanded.

I obeyed, loving the feeling of my fingers in my gash, and also loving putting on another show for my lover and his cock.

"Talk dirty for me, my beautiful married slut."

"Oh I so love touching myself while you watch me, Mark - I love the feel of my bare sticky pussy lips against my fingers, I love slipping inside my cunt and feeling quite how wet I am for you. I often think about you when I'm home alone. Sometimes I lie on my bed, lift my skirt, and find that my flimsy little panties - the white lacy ones you bought me - have a little wet patch around my fanny. I rub the gusset of my knickers, making them sticky and wet. Then I push my hand down the front of those sexy panties and finger my pussy, feeling the elastic and lace on the back of my hand, my hairy bush and silky lips on my palm and my fingers. Sometimes I pull them down, I pull my wet panties part way down my thighs, feeling the air on my arse and my cunt, imagining you're watching me masturbate - watching me wank myself off at the thought of you. Occasionally I might even finish myself off on all fours, showing my arse and pussy off to the bedroom window."

"You're so good at talking dirty, I can't put it off any longer - where do you want my cum - pussy, arse or mouth?" he said.

"In my pussy!"

I lay on my back with my legs open, Mark slipped on top of me, kissed me, and slid his lovely big uncut cock into my cunt. It felt fabulous, after all those games, all that teasing, to feel him next to my flesh, to feel him penetrating me, inside me, fucking me.

"Oh what a superb cunt!" he gasped, "What a superb bit of married pussy." He was talking half to himself now, and soon enough he came inside me.

After we laid with each other a while, he sat up - "You look so good sweetheart - I've a little surprise for you now." He told me to lie on my back, my bottom on the pillow, my legs open. "But I've still 13 strokes left to take, have you forgiven me enough to commute my punishment?"

"No, love, I haven't forgotten. Close your eyes."

I complied, lying back and relaxing. I felt myself drifting off into a beautiful state of half-consciousness.

A minute or so into this, I suddenly felt Mark's leather belt slapping into my cunt. I squealed, I'd never imagined this, let alone experienced it. As I squirmed, he held my thighs open and gave my swollen lips another spank. I looked up at Mark, who was smiling, looking at my cunt. The lips were puffier and more swollen than I've ever seen, and a very bright red. "Touch yourself." he said - I did as I was instructed, and I've never felt anything like it. It was such an incredible sensation, my lips were sore, but super-sensitive, my touch was gorgeous.

I gingerly explored my open flower and its petals, and loved the amazing state his spanking had given me. "Mmmm, please can I have the eleven strokes I still deserve?"

"Certainly, don't forget to count, and after each one you may rub your sore pussy if you wish."

Mark stood over me, and made me hold my thighs wide apart. He slapped my twat with his belt - "Oh, uh - ten more, please!" I cried, rubbing my slippery pudenda.

I received ten more beautiful lashes on my gash, after each one I rubbed myself, finding each time my senses ratcheted up to another level. For the last stroke, Mark made me hold myself open, showing the glossy pinkness of my cunt, my lips splayed wide apart. The leather bit into my clit, the end of the belt lashed into my open vagina. It took my breath away, it was exactly as much as I could take. I couldn't even bear to touch myself.

Instead, Mark lowered himself between my thighs and gently started licking me, firstly around the tops of my thighs, then licking my labia, then dipping into my honeypot, and eventually sucking my clitoris into his mouth. I came quickly, and more intensely than I ever have before. Mark lay with his head on my thigh, gently stroking my sore lips, and rubbing my juices into my cunt hair and my thighs.

Before he left, he took some photos of my red cunt and bottom - to wank over that night, he promised. I posed like a little slut, enjoying my exhibitionist side.

Next time, I'll tell you some of our other adventures. Hope you like them.

Pam

xx

markledeux
markledeux
11 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I think it would be more fun

To read about your experiences with a "Roto-Rooter"

markledeuxmarkledeuxabout 6 years agoAuthor
What a shame

So I love writing for you all: it might be terrible, it might be in the wrong category, but it takes me a lot of time and effort.

But seeing all these nasty comments makes me think I won't bother again, I've got another story in pending, I'm dreading it coming out now.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Husband Shares his Bed and his Wife Husband invites guest to share his bed...and his wife.in Loving Wives
My First Hotwife Experience The first time I convinces my wife to be shared.in Loving Wives
The Right Fit Pt. 01 Hubby may have finally found the right guy for his wife.in Loving Wives
Sharing Clare Ch. 01 Night of discovery leads to a wife sharing experience.in Loving Wives
My First Time as a Shared Wife Couple take a step into wife sharing.in Loving Wives
More Stories