Pam and Tanya: Their First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leyna32
leyna32
45 Followers

"Very nice," Pam said. "But it's missing something. Why not slip on those white stockings." Her head nodded toward the stockings draped over the handle of the door. Below them stood a pair of white pumps. "The shoes may be a little big for you, but it will complete the package nicely."

Sitting in the large wing chair by the door, Tanya gathered each stocking in her hands and pulled them over her legs. The lovely silk encased her legs and made her feel sensuous. Stepping into the heels, she glanced in the mirror. Turning to Pam, she smiled a sexy smile and gave a flourish with her hands that looked like she was showing a prize on the "Price is Right". Giggling, Pam told the maid to walk around the room so she could see her at all angles. Aware of her employer's eyes on her, Tanya strutted around the room in her most sexy way. Pam patted the bed next to her. Obeying her, Tanya sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Kiss me" Pam purred. Tanya replied by taking the woman in her arms and kissing her deeply. Quivering hands on smooth skin followed. Pam's hands went to Tanya's full breasts and squeezed lightly. Puling back the sheet, Tanya gazed at her lover's body. Pink tipped breasts gave way to a flat belly. A little further down, a thin strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair caught her attention. She had never really seen another woman's vagina in this way. Pam took Tanya's hand and guided it between her legs. The warmth surprised Tanya. Rubbing lightly, she felt a finger slip between the moist lips. A quiet gasp slipped from Pam's lips, followed by a moan.

Taking the role of the aggressor, Pam pulled the young woman closer to her. Feeling Tanya's large boobs against her own was heavenly. Reaching around, Pam unclasped the sheer white bra and slid it from Tanya's shoulders. Her dark brown nipples were erect. Taking them between her lips, Pam tongued and sucked them hungrily. The hard nubs of flesh felt delightful against her tongue. Tanya moaned loudly and threw her head back, increasing the speed of her fingers on Pam's clitoris. Pam responded to this by throwing her legs further apart to give her lover better access to her goodies. Pam's hand slipped between Tanya's legs and rubbed at the sheer material. Taking the panties in her hand, she tugged upward so the material slipped between Tanya's pussy lips. Gently rocking her hips, Tanya rode a delightful wave. Rolling over Pam, Tanya fell to the bed beside her. Immediately, Pam slipped the panties from her young lover and took her place between the girl's legs. Nibbling her neck, Pam worked her way down Tanya's body. Pausing for just a moment, Pam admired the flower before her. Dark, swollen lips were just inches from her mouth. Glancing up into Tanya's eyes, Pam smiled and leaned forward. Tanya clutched the sheets as Pam's hot tongue parted her and found its mark. Pam gripped the girl's thighs tightly as she bucked and moved on the bed. Squeals of delight filled the room along with sounds of shallow breathing and wet licks.

"Oh my," Tanya said breathlessly. "I'm going to come."

Instantly, Pam pulled from between Tanya's thighs and moved up to kiss her. Their tongues danced feverishly in each other's mouths. Standing on the bed, Pam gripped the headboard of the large bed and squatted down, giving Tanya no other choice but to accept the gift that was before her. Placing a few tender kisses around her lover's vagina, Tanya snaked her tongue along the wet folds. Rocking her hips back and forth, Pam rode her young lover's face. Looking down, Pam stared into Tanya's eyes and saw innocence mixed with raw sexual passion. With each lick, Tanya's tongue dragged the entire length of Pam's pussy. From time to time, the tip of Tanya's tongue would wiggle dangerously close to Pam's asshole. Shivers went through Pam, as nasty thoughts possessed her. Rocking forward as far as she could go, Pam felt the hot, wet tongue find its target. Sensing her lover's excitement, Tanya lapped at the tight hole, occasionally taking time to tease the clitoris before returning to her task. Finally, when she thought she could take no more, Pam spun around and mounted the young woman in a 69 position. She nearly screamed in delight when Tanya slipped a finger in her ass while licking her. Almost in unison, both women tensed and quivered as they enjoyed the oncoming orgasm. Locked together as one, the lovers held tightly to each other.

Exhausted and spent, the women collapsed on the bed. When their breathing returned to normal, Pam crawled into the spoon position with Tanya. Nuzzling her neck, Pam smelled the lovely scent of her lover. Before she drifted off to sleep, Pam realized that it was just Friday night, and John wouldn't be home until Sunday night. Oh what a day Saturday would be.

To be continued...

leyna32
leyna32
45 Followers
12