Pam and the Party Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the door swung open, spilling bright light into the room, and a loud, deep voice shouted, "What the hell's going on, here?"

"What?" Paul shouted, and sat up with a sudden jerk, all tensed up, and suddenly filled her with what was left of his sperm.

Shit, Pam thought, but sat up to see who had entered, shielding her eyes from the bright light. Paul quickly rolled off the bed, grabbing for his pants. He stumbled, not seeing too well in the light. Pam saw a big man in the doorway who looked somewhat like Paul.

He looked at Pam and shouted again, "Who the hell are you? Get the fuck out of here!"

"Dad!" Paul shouted. "I can explain this."

"Shut the hell up!" he yelled, and slapped him with the back of his hand.

Paul, his pants around his knees, fell to the floor, covering his face. His father turned and pointed his finger at Pam.

"You, you little bitch" he growled. "Get the fuck out of here, now!"

"Fuck you," Pam shouted, jumped off the bed, grabbed her jeans, blouse and shoes, and made for the door.

"You slut," he screamed, blind with rage.

He swung at her, but Pam ducked, stuck her foot between his feet, and he tripped and crashed down on the desk against the wall.

"Don't you ever call me a slut," Pam yelled back.

She looked at Paul on the floor, who appeared to be completely stunned.

"And to hell with you, too," she said.

"Out!" Paul's father screamed, slowly pulling himself off the floor. Pam bolted. "And don't ever come back, you bitch! You hear?!"

Pam had just her blouse on when she got down the stairs to the front door where a woman, Paul's mother, she presumed, was standing.

"You'd better listen to what he says," she said softly.

Pam had expected to get more of the same abuse from her, but instead, she seemed calmer. Pam stopped for only a moment to pull up her pants, and ran out the door with her shoes in her hand. The last thing she heard Paul's mother say was, "I'm sorry."

No, I'm sorry, thought Pam, walking home in the cold wind. She hoped she would never see that family again. Paul and Doug hadn't made her cum once, and she seriously doubted if Paul's father could, either.

12