Pam and Thomas's Erotic Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas looked at his wife beneath him giving herself to him. Pam was beautiful her long blonde hair falling upon her shoulders and her gold crucifix and chain nestled between her breasts on her filmy white dress she wore for him showing her charms. Looking down at his hard member buried deeply in the golden patch of hair between her legs he felt his love released and flowing filling her womb creating new life.

STOP this is the end. You could go to Chapter one and read the story again and make a different decisions. Life is about making mistakes.

*

Chapter 9 Old Salt Again

That morning her folks left to go to Miami for a few days to visit friends leaving Pam home alone. She was pissed at Thomas and never wanted to see him again. She considered having a chat with Ellen to stir things up and filing a sexual harassment complaint at the college but decided to move on with her life. He was not worth it.

Checking her cell phone she saw a few missed calls. They were all from Cindy. What did she want? She felt like calling her and yelling at her but the anger passed.

"Cindy it's Pam, you keep calling me, why are you calling me? I did not think we were friends anymore?"

"Pam it's you. Are you ok? I have been trying to reach you forever." She exclaimed. "I am so sorry about the other night. I was stoned out and I really fucked up at the club when I let the manager throw you out. I am sorry for the things I said."

"It was alright, I found a ride. I was not much of a dancer."

"George the club manager is really sorry about the way he acted. He knows he overreacted and asked me to apologize for him if I saw you. He said has a waitress job if you want it and to come by and talk with him about it this afternoon if you are free."

Pam was tired of always being broke and asking for money from her folks. She was curious about the job so she drove to the club. It was early in the afternoon with only three dancers and ten customers in the whole place, it looked real slow. Pam took a seat in the back and watched as a waitress came to wait on her. Her outfit consisted of a black corset, thong, stockings with garters and high heels. Pam ordered a coke and gave her a five dollar tip.

She watched the dancers stripping remembering being on the stage earlier it really had not been that bad Pam thought. After each dancer left the stage, she made the rounds of the men who threw dollars on the stage floor and thanked them. Sometimes the dancer would sit down and chat with the customers casually touching them to solicit VIP dances. Pam saw several dancers and customers walk behind the curtain to one of the private booths. Her waitress also did a VIP dance. With all the muscle in the club, the bouncer by the door, the DJ and the manager she was sure that the customers were on their best behavior.

Looking up Pam saw George the manager walking her way.

"Hi Heather, I am sorry about the other night. I was a total jerk. Won't you come to my office where we can talk?" He asked.

Pam followed him into the small office behind the stage and he closed the door. A huge flat screen on his wall showed all the security cameras in the place, her eyes were drawn to the ones in the VIP booths.

Not speaking he let her watch and could tell she was fascinated by the action in the booths. Maybe she had some potential after all?

Turning away from the screen Pam asked," George tell me about the waitress job. I can only work for a few days before I go back to college. I might be able to do some shifts for you."

"Temp work is ok with me; we get a lot of turn over. You will be back for weekends, breaks and summer from college and maybe you can fill in some shifts then also" he suggested.

They worked out a schedule for the next few days and agreed to the money which was generous.

George gave her the option of doing or not doing VIP dances and keeping half the fee.

Linda's eyes strayed to the monitor screen again visualizing dancing slowly as some horny guy was touching and groping her. The idea that George might be watching excited her somehow and gave her a sense of safety so she agreed.

"So Heather when can you start?" George enquired.

"I could start right now but I need a uniform…" she replied.

"Not a problem" picking up the phone he asked the bouncer to send Polly into the office.

Polly was her waitress and when George introduced her as Heather she also knew the story. She had not been working that night but she heard the story about the girl with stage fright. Perhaps the boss was going to put her back on stage but Holly secretly hoped that she was going to wait tables so she could get the hours off she requested for the holidays.
"
Polly, I want you to take Heather to the dressing room and fit her with a waitress uniform. Show her how to wait tables and make our customers happy." George instructed.

"Sure Boss" she replied cheerfully knowing that now she was going to get the time off.
In the dressing room, Polly went to a locker and pulled out some black corsets holding them up against Heather's body finally picking one that fit, adding stockings, a thong and black high heels. Pam was glad that no one mentioned the other outfit she left in Thomas's motel room.

"Ok, Heather you look great now let's do some make up" Polly said and sat her at a make up mirror.

First some rouge and blue eye shadow then picking a particularly sluttish shade of red lipstick and nail polish she worked on Heather taking breaks to check her tables. Pam was stone cold sober and she knew exactly what she was doing. She wanted to see and to enjoy the power that she had over men using her sexuality. This was going to be fun she decided. She was not the timid Christian virgin now.
It was show time for Pam as she followed Polly out of the locker room and the eyes of every man in the place were on her. They worked the tables together with Polly making jokes that Heather was a trainee. She watched the way Polly hustled the tips flirting with the men. When she served drinks she bent at the waist leaning over giving a clear view of her cleavage thru the top of her tight black satin corset.
Pam watched the way the men looked at her and Polly and liked the attention.

After a few tables, Heather was doing her own section under Polly's watchful eye. The first VIP solicitation she turned down. He was a big guy who smelled like he never brushed his teeth.

Polly chided her about it saying a dance only lasted three minutes, encouraging her to give it another try and not to be so picky next time. The wage and tips were nice but the real money was in the VIP booths it did not take Pam long to realize.

When Pam returned with a drink for a new customer, she did the bending at the waist technique Polly showed her and as she did her gold crucifix and chain swayed down as she leaned forward. The guy that she was waiting on was fascinated by her necklace. He was conservatively dressed in his late twenties and seemed a bit nervous about being in the club. Ok here goes she thought and sat down in the chair next to him.

"Hi, I am Heather are you have a good time tonight?"

"Yes I am. My name is Ralph" he said looking her over and glancing at her crucifix.

"Do you know about the VIP dances Ralph, would you be interested?" she suggested.
Pam could tell he was by the way the bulge in his slacks was growing and casually touched his knee.

"Yes, I would it is twenty five for a dance right" he confirmed.

"Let me check my tables and I will be right back, ok honey?" Pam sweet talked.
Polly was amazed when Pam told her about the dance she arranged.

"He is a regular he comes about once a week and he has never done a VIP dance. We all quit asking him. What did you say to him?" she asked.

"I don't know maybe it was my crucifix necklace he was fascinated by it glancing at it as we talked," Pam suggested.

Pam walked up to Ralph offering her hand and they walked to the VIP room. The DJ directed her to use number three and she closed the curtain and turned to face him. Ralph fumbled with his wallet and gave her a hundred dollar bill.

"I can bring change back when we are done" she said.

"No, I want four dances is that OK?" he asked and she nodded yes.

When the next song started she motioned him to sit down and started dancing swaying her hips in front of him her legs brushing against the insides of his knees. When she started to unlace her corset he stopped her.

"Heather, I like your lingerie could you wear it for me, ok?"
As she danced she saw the power that she had over him with her sexuality. Leaning forward putting her hands on the wall behind his head she put her bodice in his face. Timidly and shyly he put his hand around her waist as she moved. She liked his touch and let him fondle her breasts running his hand down her body stroking her stockings.

Turning around facing away from him she danced moving her bottom suggestively to the music.

Then bending her knees gently sat on his lap feeling his hard erection with her bottom. She moved against it brushing it lightly raising a moan from Ralph.
After the first song she stopped and turned to face him. He was crying.

"Ralph are you alright? Did I hurt you" she asked concerned.

Pam sat down next to him and he blurted out his confession. His name was not Ralph, it was Chuck and he was a minister from a nearby town. He was tempted by Satan and he had committed adultery with her in his heart and now in the flesh. He was going to go to hell.

Pam though about his anguish and then responded, "Chuck, I love Jesus too. God created woman to be a helpmate for man. My sexuality is a gift from God and someday I will share it with my husband. You have committed no sins to confess. You are a good man, your lust and desire is a gift from God for you don't reject it."

"I have never heard it explained that way before that makes real sense" he agreed.

"May I pray with you Chuck?" she asked.

"Yes, I would like that" he confessed.

Pam took his hands in hers and prayed, "Dear Lord, thank you for sending your servant Chuck who is a godly man with a great need. Like Adam he needs a helpmate, he needs an Eve to complete his destiny. If it is your will let him find a Christian wife to marry and make a life with and if it is your will to procreate and raise a family. Amen,"

The fourth song ended on her amen.

"Chuck our time has run out, if you wish, I would like to talk with you some more about it. May I give you my phone number later?"

He looked at her in a new light and said, "Yes, I would like that."

Back at the table when she brought his next drink, she discreetly slipped her phone number in with the change. Pam wondered if he would call.