Pam and Todd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling into the garage and turning off the car I could hear my wife's juicy pussy as it was wrapped around our friend's fingers. I opened my door as Pamela and Todd parted long enough to get out of the car. As we entered the house Pamela asked me to join her in our bedroom, taking my hand and leading the way down the hall to our room. Once inside our bedroom I was able to see my wife's blouse completely open, her nipples hard and red from Todd's fondling and her skirt just about bunched around her waist. Pamela leaned up on my chest and began kissing me as her hand felt my still hard cock, slowly removing it from my pants. Stepping back while still holding my cock Pamela looked into my eyes and told me she wanted to be a nasty little wife and fuck Todd in our guest room while I waited for her in our bedroom. I didn't have a chance to say anything as she lowered herself to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. I was on the verge of cumming in my wife's mouth as she stood and asked me to check on Todd in the living room.

Tucking my hard cock back into my pants I joined Todd and asked him if he needed anything. He asked if I was ok with the way the evening was going and I told him I was enjoying my wife acting like a little slut and that I wanted him to enjoy her anyway she would let him. Todd told me he had enjoyed fucking Pamela before and he hoped this would not fuck up our friendship after tonight. I was assuring him everything was ok as I caught sight of my wife coming down the hallway in a little see through negligee. My wife's nipples were clearly visible and pressing hard against the thin material, her pussy barely covered by a small g-string panty. I also caught her perfume as she entered the living room and took Todd by the hand, raising him from the chair he was sitting in. Pamela turned my direction and smiled her sexy little smile before looking up at Todd, taking his hand and leading him down the hall to the guest bedroom. I watched as my sexy wife slid into our guest room with our friend, her near naked body catching the overhead light.

It was several minutes before I grasped that my wife was in our house, in our guest bedroom, naked with our good friend and was going to fuck him while I waited in our bedroom. My cock was rock hard as I took it out and began stroking it to that image. Waiting a few minutes more I got up and made my way to our bedroom, shed my clothes and climbed in to bed to masturbate to the vivid images I had in my head of my wife and our friend alone together in the next room. It was past midnight when I finally fell asleep, Pamela had been with Todd for more than an hour and their room was quiet. It was the daylight that woke me, or it could have been the creaking of the guest bedroom door, I wasn't sure but I knew it was late morning. Looking up I saw my wife in the doorway to our bedroom, wearing only the top of her negligee. Smiling her sexy little smile Pamela made her way across the room and slowly let her scanty top fall to the floor before sliding up alongside me in our bed.

Pamela spread out on the bed as she stretched her body over the sheets. I knelt above her to take in the sight of my slutty little wife after her night with her lover. Pamela's hair was mussed up, her body smelled like sex, there was dried cum on her tits and stomach and fresh cum oozing from her swollen pussy lips. As my wife spread her legs I got the hint and lowered my face to her well fucked cunt, my lips sucking her clit and then my tongue swirling around her pussy lips. The scent of their combined sex, the thought of my naughty wife and the pure lust of the situation took over my mind as I licked and sucked my wife's pussy. Pamela was pressing my head to her pussy while she asked if I enjoyed her being my little slut, asking if I enjoyed her fucking our friend. Her first orgasm started as she asked me if I wanted to watch her suck Todd's cock. As she calmed down a little I moved up and began rubbing my cock against her pussy, looking down and watching as my cock slid into her juicy slit.

Pamela was pinching my nipples as she asked me if I wanted to watch her fuck Todd, asking if I wanted to hear about how Todd fucked her several times last night. My nasty little wife began asking me to fuck her harder as she wrapped her legs around my body. Pamela's next orgasm began as I described to her how I wanted to watch Todd's cock fill up her pussy, that I wanted to watch as his cum fill her pussy that I wanted her to be my little slut and fuck him or anyone I chose for her. The intensity of our fucking was unbelievable as I pumped my seed into my wife's writhing body. We were both hot and sweaty as I collapsed on Pamela's body and began kissing her, letting my hands roam over her very naughty body. As we lay together in each other's arms we heard the guest room door squeak open and closed and footsteps move across the hall from the guest bedroom to the bathroom. As the shower started Pamela looked at me with her sexy little smile, not saying anything but asking what was next. As I slid a finger into her pussy I told her she probably should help our friend clean up and that I would be in soon to check on their progress. My wife was pressing her pussy against my hand as she asked me to give her a few minutes alone before I joined them....this was going to be an interesting day.

*

The names in this story was changed to protect the guilty. I would like to thank a friend for his continuing help with this story! I would like to have feedback on the story and the characters. what you think of them, what do you think will happen in the future.

12