Pam Continues To Pay

Story Info
The tables slowly get turned.
4.3k words
4.4
78.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam, Todd and I were having a good time laughing and joking around while finding stuff to snack on. Todd said, "we must really look like a sight. All naked and stumbling around a kitchen like this." We all had a good laugh over that.

About that time, Pam opened the fridge and started poking around to find something to fix. I looked over at her. She was bent over with her bare ass waving from side to side. Watching her ass, I said, "Some people just never learn."

"What do you mean by that?" she asked without turning around.

"I'm just standing here watching that debt of yours go up."

Pam turned around just in time to see Todd leaning against the counter, looking at her ass and holding his cock. "Damn you guys. Between the two of you, I don't have a chance."

I looked at her and said. "Hey, I've never seen you or any other woman bend over and wave their bare ass around while digging through the fridge before. If that wasn't for show, then what was it for?"

"Well I guess I'll have to watch everything I do around you two from now on."

Todd jumped in, "Oh that's alright, we'll do the watching for you."

Pam stood up. "Fuck you guys. You can feed yourselves. I'm going to get a quick shower."

As Pam walked through the door, Todd spouted off, "Too late. Didn't you already fuck us?"

Pam turned around, looked at Todd and said, "Actually I think it was you guys who fucked me" then turn and walked off.

Todd turned and looked at me with worried eyes. "Is she pissed over us fucking her the way we did?"

"No. If she were pissed we would both know it." Then added, "If she was going to get pissed she would have done so as soon as I told her to suck your cock. Don't worry, she won't be pissed but if we start to go too far, she will let us know."

Todd and I munched on some chips and dip for a few minutes. Finally I heard the shower start running. "I have an idea."

Todd looked over. "You have an idea? That could be dangerous."

"Not at all. Lets go see if she would like her back washed." I still wasn't sure Todd was convinced, so I figured maybe this might convince him.

Todd and I headed down to the bathroom. Pam had left the door wide open. We could see her soaping up from the hallway. "Hey Babe, Todd thinks he sould climb in and lather you up good. He thinks you need to have him clean your pussy out real good."

Todd smacked me in the arm for saying that.

Pam yelled out. "About damn time. Thought you guys would never get in here. Get your cute ass in here Todd, we'll make sure we both get a good cleaning."

Todd's eyes popped, and smiled a big smile as he headed in to join Pam in the shower. Through the shower doors, I could see him start at her shoulders and slowly work his way down he back. He didn't even hesitate as he washed on down past her back and lathered up her ass. Pam leaned over against the wall under the showerhead and pushed out her ass. He reached in between her legs and showed her pussy some special attention from behind. She pushed her ass out further and further for him. I thought she was going to let him make her cum for a while. Finally she slid on down, and turned to face him. As she knelt down, I could see her washing his cock and balls real good. Even through the shower door, I could see him getting hard as she stroked his cock and rubbed his balls. She moved her head to let the water spray over his cock and rinse it good. Then she leaned back towards him and slid his cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked his cock and balls for a good minute. Then pulled away. "Ok Stan, your turn. I have to make sure both of you are good and clean." Todd climbed out and I climbed in.

Pam didn't spend nearly as much time with me, but then I didn't really think it was necessary either. Pam and I climbed out of the shower. Todd was leaning against the door stroking his cock as we got out. We dried off, and as Pam headed out the door, she gave Todd's cock a playful tug. "I guess I'll be expected to do something about that next?"

I grabbed her ass and told her, "Think you need to feed us first."

Pam snapped at me. "Didn't I tell you guys to feed yourselves?"

With a solid crack on her ass, I told her. "We're not the ones on punishment detail this weekend Sweetheart. Get this pretty ass of yours in there and fix us a snack." Then gave her another crack.

She squealed, then turn sharply. "What the fuck is this weekend shit? Just what kind of slut do you think I am?"

I answered. "Do you really think one night is going to make up for two years? As for what I think you are; it is more a question of what you are going to be. I expect to find out just how much of a slut we can make you."

"Well we'll just have to see about that. At least for now, I guess I'll just have to do as I'm told."

"No matter which one of us tells you." I added.

We continued to joke around as we all snacked. Of course, everyone pitched in to get things fixed. I turned and whispered in Pam's ear, "If it's alright I'd like to let you finish cleaning up, so I can have a talk with Todd." She told me sure, and I led Todd into the livingroom.

"You ok with everything so far?" I asked Todd when we got to the livingroom.

"I'm a lot more than ok. I just hope Pam is alright."

"If you're up for it we can find out in a little bit." I told him.

"That's up to you. I'm game for anything you want to try."

"That's all I needed to know." I told him to come join me back in the kitchen and I would lay down the rules to Pam.

When we walked back into the kitchen, Pam was just finishing up cleaning up. She turned around and leaned up against the counter. "So, what are you boys planning for me next?" she looked so inviting standing there naked like that. Leaning back, hands stretched out to either side. She was even making a point to push her tits out. She was ready for anything and wanted to make sure we knew it too.

Todd and I stood back studying the view. Then I started to inform her how things were going to go. "For the rest of the weekend, you are to stay naked till Todd or I tell you differently. You have no say in anything that happens from now, until we head off to work Monday morning. You will do whatever either one of us tells you to do. You will do it without hesitation. Is that understood?"

Without changing her look she replied, "I'm not too sure I think it's all that fair, but I guess I don't have much choice in the matter for now." Then with a bit of concern she added, "What is supposed to happen after this weekend?"

"Well there will obviously be some changes all around after this weekend. Hell after earlier there will be changes. I knew that once he climbed into bed with you, everything was going to change. However, I think if we handle it right it will all change for the better."

Pam looked over to me, "Ok Mr. Big Shot, so where do we go from here then."

I motioned Todd to follow me over by Pam. Taking position on either side of Pam we both put an arm around her back. I was the first to make a move. I leaned over taking one of her nipples into my mouth. As I suck down on her nipple she took in a deep breath. Todd got the hint. He leaned over taking her other nipple in his mouth. When he sucked down on her other nipple, she gasped and grabbed onto my cock. I glanced down to see she had both our cocks in hand. The harder we sucked her nipples the more she stroked our cocks. I reached down to play in her pussy, but Todd had beaten me there. He was already buried deep into her pussy. So I gave her clit some intense attention, which she responded to nicely. She was really enjoying getting both nipples sucked at the same time. Of course holding two cocks at once and having her pussy probed and clit rubbed all at the same time must have been great for her too. A couple minutes of that and it felt like her knees were buckling.

I decided to change things up a bit. "Think it is time for you to do some sucking slut." Pam dropped to her knees, and started sucking Todd like a cock crazed whore. I thought Todd was going to drop. I swore I saw his knees start to buckle too. Pam must have been sucking him for all he was worth. After only a few seconds he was grabbing her by the head and started fucking her mouth. She tilted her head back, to let him push his cock on down her throat even. Every time his cock slid down into her throat I could see it bulge out. A few seconds more and she started pushing him back. "I'm sorry. I'm not stopping you, but you have to pull out enough to let me take a breath now and then." Then she slid his cock right back down her throat.

Todd suddenly pulled his cock out of her mouth and grabbed it hard. With one hand still holding her head, and the other holding his cock, he tried desperately not to cum. It was no use though. A second later he shot his load all over her face. Hard as she tried to get his cock back in her mouth to let him finish down her throat, he wouldn't let her. "Oh damn Pam, I want you to wear my cum." Todd was getting into the mood of things now. "See what happens when you tease a guy like you have for the past two years. Now wear my cum you little slut." Each time he shot she would try to get in her mouth, but all she did was get his cum on another spot on her face.

Without realizing it, I was standing there stroking my cock as I watched him face fuck her that way. When I saw him force her to let him shoot his load over her face I loved it. She leaned back. His cum dripping down her face.

She sat there on the floor, looking like a whipped little girl who had just been punished. "Look what I've done to myself by being bad. I'm so sorry, what else can I do to make things all better?"

I stuck my cock in her face. "This for a start, and don't move either." I stood over her and jerked off at her face. In a few seconds, I started to add my cum to Todd's on her face. When I finished I stepped back and looked at the cum running down her face. "OK, you can go clean up now."

She left without a word.

"Damn guy, how much you think she will put up with?"

As we walked to the livingroom, I said. "Oh she will surprise you I'm sure."

"Excuse me?"

"Trust me, she just getting warmed up"

When Pam walked into the room, Todd and I were already watching another porn. She was carrying fresh beers. "Oh you already have beers."

I told her "That's all right, they'll get drank."

She looked at us and asked, "What should I do now?"

I looked over at Todd, then back at Pam. Smiling, I said, "Since Todd and I probably still need a few minutes, why don't you go fetch your toy box?"

Pam lowered her head. "Yes Sir." Then left the room.

"Man, you're really pushing it. She's going to get pissed and we're both going to end up paying instead of her."

I told Todd. "You worry too much. Things are going better than I had even expected. Trust me."

Pam walked into the room with her case. We had taken an overnight bag and converted it into a toy box for her. I glanced over at Todd. He was staring at Pam and the way she walked into the room with her box of toys. Even Todd could tell that by the way she was getting into character this was going to be one of our favorite games for some time.

"Show Todd some of your toys." I told her.

"Yes Sir." She turned to Todd. "Would you like me to show you how I use them?"

"You bet your ass I do. Show me how a filthy slut fucks herself with her toys."

Trying not to smile, Pam pulled out a couple of dildos. She started sucking on one. Then started fucking her pussy with another. She switched them back and forth every few seconds licking her pussy off the dildo then sticking it back in her pussy. Then she pulled some nipple clips clipped them on her nipples. We both could see her tremble when she clipped them on. Then she pulled out her biggest dildo. It was huge. It was ten inches long, and thick. It had a suction cup on the base that she used to stick it to a wooden stool. She straddled it and slowly lowered her self down onto the tip of the dildo. Todd's eyes bugged out at the thought that she might actually try to fit that thing into her pussy. Ever so slowly she started stuffing her big dildo into her pussy as deep as it would go. She moaned and groaned as it filled and stretched her. She knew she was putting on a great show for us. I could only imagine what she was doing for herself.

I looked down at her. "Leave your dildo in your pussy and just sit there and relax a while."

I got up and headed down the hall. When I returned Pam was still sitting there with her dildo up her pussy talking to Todd, watching him rub his cock and balls in front of her. "What are you doing?" Todd asked.

I was fully dressed and had my keys in my hand. "I have an errand to run. I'll be back in a few minutes." Then I headed out the door and left.

We lived just a couple miles from a porn shop. It was only a little after midnight, so I knew they would still be open. I practically ran in, and headed straight to the domination area. I grabbed a things. Then dashed up to the counter to pay. "This is an unusual selection for you Stan."

I smiled and told the clerk. "Just ring it up and bag it. I'm in a little bit of a hurry tonight."

He scanned it quick, bagged it quicker. "Pay next time. You're a regular. I can trust you."

"Thanks, I owe you." Grabbed my bags, and out the door I ran.

I walked in the door, and saw. Pam was sitting between Todd's legs. She suddenly jumped back away from him. At the same time Todd grabbed a throw pillow from the couch and covered his cock. "Fuck you Bitch. Get your ass back over there and get busy sucking that cock again." "As for you Todd, just because I'm not in the room, doesn't mean you can't carry on. If I'm not around and you decide you want a blowjob or to bend Pam over and fuck her, you go right ahead, and don't stop just because I walk in on you."

Pam smiled and crawled back over to Todd. She pulled the pillow off his stiff cock, and started sucking again.

Todd looked up at me and asked. "What's in the bags?"

"Just a couple things for later. I'll be right back."

I took the bag to the bedroom, and got undressed. When I returned to the livingroom, Todd was still sitting on the couch with Pam kneeling on the floor between his legs sucking his cock. Todd was holding her head to his cock gently. Pam looked lovely kneeling there giving him a long slow blowjob. She slid her mouth up and down his cock, gently rubbing his shaft and fondling his balls.

I walked up behind her, taking a pillow from the couch. "Up on your knees woman." I knelt down on the floor, and placed the pillow between her knees. Then laid down with my head on the pillow, and began eating her pussy. Grabbing her by the ass, I pulled her pussy to my mouth, sliding my tongue deep inside her. She moaned through her cock filled mouth as when she felt my tongue slide inside her. I moved my mouth up to her clit. Sliding it between my lips I sucked down on her. A muffled squeal made its way from her mouth. I sucked down hard and she squealed and shuttered as she pushed down on my mouth. Suddenly it was as if she was trying to fuck my face with her pussy. She was starting to cum again. The harder she came, the harder I sucked on her clit. Finally, with a violent shiver that seemed to last for several seconds she came hard on my mouth. Then nearly went limp. I slid out from between her legs, turned and knelt behind her. "Get that ass back up here." The moment she lifted her ass, I crammed my cock deep into her pussy. I saw Todd's fingers press hard against her head as her mouth got push down hard onto his cock. Pam groaned out loudly and dug her fingers into his thighs as I assaulted her pussy from behind.

There was no holding back. I fucked her hard and deep, ready to cum at any moment. Just as I felt myself about to cum, I snapped at her. "How do you like it you slut? You like getting fucked from both ends at the same time? If you're going to be a slut, you're going to learn to be a great slut." With that I started to cum. Todd must have seen me starting to cum. suddenly he grabbed her hair with both hands.

As he held her to his cock. "Here's for being a cock tease. Take my cum and swallow you fucking slut." He let her head slip back just enough so he shot his load into her mouth instead of down her throat. Both of us filled her for either side. As soon as we finished, and relaxed, Pam slumped and rolled to her back on the floor. We all laid or sat there silent for several minutes.

Finally Pam got up on one elbow. "Damn you guy. Are you trying to fuck me to death? Don't get me wrong, it was great, but I need to breathe now and then. If Todd hadn't pulled his cock out of my throat when he did, I would have passed out"

Everyone looked pretty well used up for the night at that point. I suggested, "How about we all get a shower, and get some rest."

They both agreed that it sounded like a good idea. So, we all headed to the bathroom.

We all climbed into the shower together. Todd and I made sure Pam got good and clean; front and back, inside and out. Of course her pussy got a good cleaning out twice. Pam once again made a point of making sure both Todd and I got a real good cleaning. After we all got out and dried, we headed into the bedroom.

"What's this!" Pam snapped. She was looking at a collection new goodies, spread out on the bed. "Just what do you plan for all this shit?"

"This shit as you call it, is your wardrobe for the weekend." I replied.

"You think so?"

"I know so. Now get your ass over to the bed, and we'll get you dressed."

Pam did as she was ordered. I told Todd, "You should be able to figure out what goes where."

Todd smiled and said, "Oh I have a pretty good idea, from what I see."

Todd grabbed the bra to help Pam into actually it was just the outline of a bra made of leather. Todd seemed to enjoy getting Pam's breasts onto the openings. It seemed to take him long enough to get the job done. Next was a leather garter belt.

Pam looked at me after we got her dressed. "You think you're cute don't you?"

"More like you're cute dressed up like the Bitch in heat that you are. Let's just say it fits the occasion, and go with it. Now get your ass in bed." She climbed in and I walked around to the far side.

Todd just stood there. I figured he wasn't sure if he should climb in or head to the guess room. So, I looked over to him. "Well get in. this is a king sized bed, there is plenty of room company." Todd didn't wait he slid in, up close to Pam. "get your rest people, still a lot of weekend to go." Todd lay back, and Pam rolled over to her side, reaching down and taking his balls into her hand as she settled her head into the pillow. I snuggled up to Pam's back, pressing my cock to her ass and reaching around to grab hold of her tit. A moment later I could feel Pam lifting her leg slightly. I figured Todd was slipping his hand between her legs. "Now don't go getting anything started we do need some sleep." Everyone finally got settled and we all slowly fell asleep.

A few hours later I woke to some gentle movements in the bed. I could tell that Pam was starting something with Todd. I propped myself up on one arm and watched. Pam was bent over Todd kissing him deeply, stroking his cock. Todd was obviously ready for action already. When Pam moved her mouth from his and to his cock, decided to slip out and give her some time alone with her new lover. Pam pulled her mouth from his cock as I headed for the door. "Where are you going?"

I turned back to her. "I have to go to the bathroom. Besides I thought you might enjoy a little private time with Todd." Pam simply smiled and returned to sucking Todd's cock. I headed to the bathroom, then to the kitchen to start some coffee.

About twenty minutes later Pam joined me in the kitchen. "You sure you are ok with me alone with Todd?"

12