Pam Continues To Pay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled back at her. "Hell, I'm surprised he was up for it."

She giggled. "Oh he was definitely UP for it."

"So where is the pecker?"

"He's washing up."

I took her hand. "So, you up for another day?"

She looked deep into my eyes. "Who are you talking to? Give me a minute or two to catch my breath now and then, and I'll be ready long after you two give up trying."

I smiled and said. "That's what thought, or at least hoped."

Pam laughed wickedly. "I just hope you two are able to work come Monday after I'm finished with you guys."

About that time Todd walked back in. "Just what the hell have I let myself get into here?"

I looked over to Todd. "Only time will tell buddy, only time will tell."

The next two days were one wild orgy at our house. No matter what Todd and I came up with Pam handled it and us. We fucked her from both ends at the same time. We bent her over and took turns fucking her from behind over and over. We fucked her mouth and showered her with cum. Nothing phased her will. Come Monday I think both Todd and I were glad to get to work and get some rest. The rest of the week things definitely slowed, though Pam kept us entertained and pleased at her whim. By the end of the week I think everyone was a little happy to see Todd's place ready for him to move back in. it was just that after nine days everyone needed a rest. With all of us together that way it probably wasn't going to happen right away. We all agreed it would be best to hold it down to one or two weekends a month. It had started out as us making Pam pay for being a tease, but what ended up happening was she made us her play things. She could have what she wanted when she wanted from who ever she wanted it from. For her it was like having two husbands and three times the fun. Either one or both at once, however she wanted.

Nobody was complaining, but it was going to be interesting to see what Todd and I were going to be able to come up with to even out the playing field.

12