Pam Gives in to Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam blushed.

"Do me, know," Maureen demanded. "Fuck me with that big, black cock. Make me come." She pulled her legs apart.

Pam looked down. She'd never really looked closely at another woman. Maureen's pussy glistened with her cream, red and swollen. The way Maureen was holding herself open, Pam could see into the opening of her vagina. She shuffled forward on her knees and positioned the cock against Maureen's opening.

"That's it, baby, shove that cock deep inside me," Maureen demanded.

"Oh god, Maureen," Pam cried. This was so wrong, so dirty. The dildo buzzed inside her, and Pam felt herself getting wet all over again.

"Now, Pam....lean forward and slide it inside me. Fuck me good," Maureen cried, arching her hips up, trying to pull the cock inside her.

Pam did as she was told, leaning forward and pushing her hips forward. The cock part of the dildo hesitated for a moment, and then Maureen's pussy stretched open and Pam felt herself sliding forward and into Maureen.

"Oh shit, yes," Maureen sighed, "That feels so good. Fuck me Pam, Fuck ME!"

Pam pushed forward a little more, then jerked back when she felt herself pressing against Maureen's crotch. She'd only ever felt that way with a man pushing against her, and Maureen's soft mound startled her.

"That's it, slide in and out, nice and fast. Jam that thing in me."

Pam tried to move in and out like a man would. It was awkward at first – she couldn't get into a rhythm, and the knob inside her kept jumping around. But after the first few strokes she found a rhythm and began steadily pounding away at Maureen.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit that feels so fucking good!" Maureen cried.

"Oh god, it does," Pam replied. She didn't know how, but she could feel every stroke she made into Pam. The dildo was vibrating against her crotch, but somehow it also transmitted the feelings of each stroke into the knob inside her pussy. If she kept it up she knew she would come again.

Maureen reached between them and started fingering her clit as Pam continued to stroke in and out of her. Neither one spoke now as they both felt the tension building that foreshadowed an approaching orgasm.

Pam started pushing harder and faster, her pussy slapping hard against Maureen's at the end of each stroke. Her clit felt enormous, swollen and begging for relief. She pushed harder and harder, rubbing herself against the ridges of the dildo, burying it deep within Maureen.

"Oh shit, baby, that's it, that's it!" Maureen screamed. Her fingers moved hard against her clit, her hips arched up and Pam, whose orgasm just wouldn't come, slammed herself harder and harder into Maureen.

"WRAAAAWHHHHHHH!!!!" Maureen came with a roar, wrapping her legs around Pam's back and pulling her hard against her aching pussy. Pam kept wriggling, trying to tip herself over the edge. She could feel the contractions of Maureen's orgasm, her pussy twitching as Pam pushed her crotch hard against Maureen.

And then it was there. Hard, fast contractions, squeezing down and around the peg inside her, her clitoris on fire, her whole body shaking...

"Oooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh, ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she cried, panting and moaning and sighing all at once. She collapsed forward onto Maureen.

They lay entwined, crotches twitching with little aftershocks, until Pam realized she was cold. She extracted herself from Maureen's grasped and stood up.

"You look so fucking hot with that cock sticking out of your crotch," Maureen said, looking at Pam with a smile.

Pam blushed again, then reached between her legs and tugged gently on the dildo. She felt herself stretch open to let it pass out of her, and when her pussy closed against itself as it left one last, minute little orgasm ran through her.

Neither of them said much as Pam slipped off her hose, now bunched around her calves, and then tugged on her blouse and skirt and stepped into her shoes. She picked up her corset, briefs and hose and walked to the door. She thought a little about how she'd have to be careful that her skirt didn't ride up too much as she drove home.

Maureen stopped her just before she left and gave her a soft kiss. Pam didn't know quite what to think, but accepted it.

"Be here at 4:30 tomorrow," Maureen said. "I have a special surprise for you."

Pam shivered. She knew she didn't want to, but she knew she was coming back the next afternoon.

12