Pam Gives in to Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Pam goes back to Maureen's and meets four new friends.
5.1k words
4.37
73.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

with thanks to the Fireman

John was just going to have to stop going out of town, Pam thought to herself as she stepped out of the shower and dried herself off.

She'd called him as soon as she got home and told John what happened, of course. Thankfully, he'd understood. She wasn't too surprised that it had excited him, or that they'd had incredible phone sex after they'd talked about it, but she was still concerned about the whole situation. They were married, and that meant something, and part of what she'd always thought it meant was that they'd only have sex with each other.

They talked about it for more than an hour. She kept coming back to it, nervous that she'd betrayed her vows. She was even more nervous that it could mean that John would betray his vows. Eventually they'd decided that if they were going to do anything, they'd try to do it together. They'd also decided that Maureen was probably going to be pretty aggressive about things, and that Pam would just have to make decisions as she went along in regard to Maureen. And if something did happen, and John wasn't there, well, it wasn't the end of things as long as she'd tell John about it soon after it happened.

So John knew that she was going to Maureen's again tonight. Maureen had called that morning and pretty much dictated to Pam what she was to wear. And since Maureen had ordered that she not wear panties, Pam was pretty sure that she was in for at least a repeat of last night's encounter with Maureen.

Pam had taken it a step further, and she wasn't really sure why. Maureen was shaved, and in the shower while Pam was shaving her legs she'd just decided to shave herself as well, since she was sure it would please Maureen. So now, as she looked at herself in the full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door, her pubis glistened pinkly, without a single brown curl to be seen. She'd even gone so far as to shave around her anus.

"What the hell am I doing?" Pam thought to herself as she ran her hands over her now hairless genitals. "This is nuts. John is more than enough for anyone. Why I am thinking so much about being with Maureen?"

Pam went into the bedroom where she'd laid out the clothes Maureen had demanded she wear. It was actually a pretty simple outfit – everything was ivory in color. A sheer, half-cup bustier with attached garters, silk hose, a full silk slip with a lace hem, her wrap-around silk dress and heels to match. No panties. It wasn't an outfit Pam normally put together, but Maureen had been very insistent.

As she stepped out the door a breeze fluttered up under her skirt, and Pam became very aware of her lack of panties. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, but it was definitely a new one. She got in the car and drove to Maureen's.

Maureen greeted her at the door with a gin and tonic. That wasn't a good sign, Pam thought. Alcohol, for some reason, made her horny – or at least reduced her ability to resist being seduced.

"Drink up, sweetie," Maureen said. "It's going to be a fun night."

"Fun?" Pam asked.

"Fun," Maureen said. "Come here into the bedroom."

"Maureen! I'm here for dinner. I'm not here to jump in bed with you."

"You're here, missy, to do what you're told," Maureen said firmly, pulling her into the bedroom and closing the door behind them.

"Maureen!" Pam complained.

"This is part of the fun. Just do as you're told."

"Yes Maureen," Pam was shocked at how quickly submitted to Maureen's demands.

"Pull your dress and slip up around your waist and hold them there," Maureen told her.

Pam did as she was told.

"Very nice," Maureen commented, stroking Pam gently between the legs. "I do like you all smooth and silky."

"I thought it would please you."

"It does. Now, for a little lube. Hold yourself open, please."

Maureen wasn't wasting any time, Pam thought, as the older woman rubbed lubricant over her vulva and pushed some into her vagina.

"Spread a little wider, please."

Pam spread her legs a little wider.

"What the!" Pam exclaimed as Maureen slipped a finger full of lubricant into Pam's anus.

"Trust me, baby, you'll appreciate it."

"Maureen, I've never, I don't, I don't do anal things."

"There's not time like the present to start then," Maureen replied, pushing more lubricant into Pam's anus.

"Maureen, no!"

"Pam, yes!" Maureen insisted. "Now, put this on." She handed Pam some kind of a sex toy. It had a waist strap and two straps for her legs.

"The lump in the middle goes inside your vagina," Maureen directed. "Then the little bit at the top goes against your clitoris, and the tail inside your ass.

Maureen helped Pam adjust the vibrator and tighten the straps around her waist and legs. When it was in position Maureen flipped a switch on the back of the toy.

"Nothing's happening," Pam told Maureen.

"And it won't, at least not right away. It's a little contest. Jennifer and I are wearing toys just like yours. See, look," she said, hiking up her dress to display the vibrator strapped to her vulva.

"Mike, Jeremy and Kevin have the remote controls. They don't know whose toy they're controlling. Their goal is to surprise us – and to make one of us come. Our goal is to resist. Whoever comes first, well, the guy who has her controller gets to decide how we'll start the evening."

Pam stood up, arranged her slip and dress, and then stood, hand on her hips, looking at her friend. "Maureen, I came over her for little dinner party. You said that last night. And this morning you said you needed another woman to match up with the unexpected guest your friends' were bringing. I didn't come for an orgy."

"You came because I told you to come. And you sure didn't complain about things last night. These are special friends of mine, they're doing you a favor – you're definitely going to have a better time than John could ever give you."

"Maureen, I thought after last night that John was going to divorce me. I can't do this."

"You certainly can. I know you. I bet you talked to John, and I bet the idea of me doing you made his little dick stand up harder than it ever has. And I bet he figured out pretty damn quick that letting you get satisfied by me or anyone else was a pretty good idea if he wanted to keep you around."

"Maureen, no. John and I love each other; I would never do anything to betray his trust in me."

"Don't lie to me. I know you two have an agreement – it's exactly what the two of you would do. If something happens to you, you tell him. He can't do anything unless you're there and say ok."

Pam was a little shocked to realize Maureen knew exactly what her and John's agreement was. In one way it was uncomfortable to realize that Maureen knew them so well. In another, it was a little reassuring, assuming Maureen wasn't going to push things too far. Still, it was scary to think that Maureen could read her so well.

Maureen saw that Pam understood where she stood, and that she was ready to cooperate. It was easier than she thought it was going to be. "Still," Maureen thought to herself, "When she sees Kevin's cock she's going to be a little nervous."

"Now come in and meet the others," Maureen directed.

They walked out of the bedroom, down the hall, and into the living room. Pam was very aware of the toy strapped against her crotch. The tail of it in her ass even tickled a little. When they got to the living room Pam saw that a couple and two men were waiting for them.

"Folks, this is Pam," Maureen said, introducing Pam. "Pam, this is Jennifer, Kevin, Jeremy and Mike."

"Hello, it's nice to meet all of you," Pam said politely, looking around at her fellow guests.

The others all responded, greeting Pam and starting to make small talk.

As they spoke, about work, families, events going on in town, and the other things that people speak of at parties, Pam looked more carefully at each of her fellow guests.

Jennifer and Kevin were a couple. She was a petite African-American woman, in her mid 40's, about 5'4" with beautiful, light brown skin. She was wearing red, and her dress, with a slit up almost to her hip, emphasized her slim legs. Kevin was a little older than Jennifer and was slightly darker skinned, about 5'10" and with beautiful brown eyes. Mike was their friend, about 6' tall and very fit. He had just retired from the Army where he'd been a Ranger. Jeremy, who was also African-American, was an old friend of Maureen's that Pam had met years ago. He was about 6' tall as well, a bit over 50, and a little paunchy.

Maureen handed Pam another drink and it took a second for Pam to realize that it was the third drink she'd had that night, since Maureen had made her finish the first drink in the bedroom and had handed her another when they came into the living room. This wasn't good. Whenever she had three drinks with John she turned into a total slut – one night after three drinks at dinner at a restaurant she got into the car with John and immediately pulled her skirt up, pulled her panties off and masturbated the whole way home. John could barely keep his eyes on the road.

During the conversation Pam felt her vibrator switch on and off a few times. The first time it startled her a bit, especially the tail bit that Maureen had inserted into her anus. It felt a lot better than she thought it would. She'd noticed Maureen and Jennifer smiling a few times, or letting out a little sigh, and assumed their vibrators were switching on and off a bit just like hers was.

Dinner was uneventful, for the most part, except for one thing. Maureen made the women take off their dresses and the men take off their sports coats and pants. It took everything she had not to stare as Kevin, Mike and Jeremy pulled off their trousers. They all were wearing boxers, and Pam did glance, but really couldn't make out anything about their cocks. Like her, Maureen and Jennifer were wearing nice slips, Maureen's in black, Jennifer's red. Her vibrator switched on a few more times during the meal, for longer periods than before. By the time she finished desert she was definitely aroused. The looks on Maureen and Jennifer's faces showed that they were in the same state.

After dinner they went back into the living room and kept talking. It was clear something was going to happen – there was a tension in the room – but Pam wasn't quite sure what would trigger the activities.

"Ok, ladies," Maureen said, "Lose the slips." And she pulled her slip up over her head and off. She was wearing a tight, black corset that pulled in her ample stomach and propped up her large breasts. Jennifer only had on a lacy read thong, pulled up over her vibrator – her tiny breasts standing out proudly from her chest, their dark nipples fully erect. Pam pulled her slip up over her head and felt her nipples, rubbing a little against the edge of the half cups of her bustier, standing just as firm and erect. Maureen gestured, and the three women sat down next to each other on the couch.

"Gentlemen, the three of us are going to sit here on the couch. Whichever of you can manipulate the vibrator well enough to make one of us come will get to choose how we start the evening. Now go."

Pam jumped. The vibrator in her crotch had started up again. It was more powerful than it had been before. Apparently the device had some kind of a dial, because the vibrations would grow softer and then harder. She tried to pay attention to what was happening with the other women, but it was increasingly difficult. The vibrator kept buzzing away and she felt herself growing wetter and wetter. Still, Pam didn't want to give in. She looked at each of the men, but she couldn't figure out which one had the controller that was making her vibrator change speeds so maddeningly.

The vibrations kept on, teasing her. Whoever had the control, he wouldn't let it stay long enough at one setting for Pam to go over the top. It was tormenting – the stimulation just got her cream flowing more and more, and her crotch to feel swollen and sensitive, but not enough to push her into an orgasm. She couldn't stop herself from crying out every time the vibrator changed speed.

Maureen and Jennifer were moaning and gasping as well. The scent of aroused women filled the room.

"OH god!" Pam groaned. She couldn't help it. Whoever was controlling her vibrator hadn't been turning it up all the way. Now he had. Pam could only pay attention to her own arousal now. The vibrations started in her ass, with the little tail buzzing and buzzing away in a place that couldn't possible feel good, but for some reason felt incredible. And the rest of it – her vagina was clutching at the nub that pressed up inside it and her clitoris was just about on fire.

"Oh yeah, oh fuck, oh now, oh more, more, more," she cried out.

All the eyes in the room were on her now. She slumped back on the couch, her hips pushing up against the vibrations, reaching for more stimulation. Nothing mattered now. All that was important was the orgasm.

"Turn the damn thing up," Pam demanded. "I want to come..."

"No, turn it off," Maureen ordered. "She's where we want her."

Pam wasn't taking no for an answer. She reached down and started to press the vibrator against herself.

"No!" Maureen said firmly, pulling Pam's hand away from her crotch.

"Maureeeeen," Pam complained.

"No, you caved in first, so whichever man has your controller gets to make a decision. So who is it? Jeremy?"

Jeremy held up his controller and pointed it at her. He manipulated the dial.

"Oh god no, that's me," Jennifer gasped as her vibrator sprang into life and then turned off again.

"Ok, Michael, you try," Maureen directed.

"That's the one," Pam cried. Her crotch was on fire. If he'd just let it go a little more, just turn it up that little bit more.

"Ok, enough," Maureen said firmly. "Take off the vibrators ladies."

Reluctantly, Pam loosened the straps and pulled the vibrator out of her anus and vagina. She was soaking wet, white cream dripping down her legs.

"Ok, Michael, how shall we start the evening?"

Michael looked eager.

"Well, let's see. Jennifer, why don't you lie down here," he directed, pointing out a space on the floor in front of the couch. "Then Pam, why don't you get on top of her – in a 69. We can start with that."

"Ok," thought Pam. "This won't be too bad. She's kind of pretty, and it's no worse than what I did with Maureen, so I guess I can handle it."

Maureen pulled a sheet out from behind the couch and spread it on the floor in front of the couch. Jennifer stood up, removed her panties and the vibrator, and then lay down on the floor.

Pam knelt down, straddling Jennifer, and looked back under her legs. Jennifer looked eager.

"Let's go for it, Pam," Jennifer said. "I bet you taste nice and sweet."

Pam looked down at Jennifer's vulva. Shaved just as naked as Pam's it glistened moistly. Her dark inner labia were swollen and extended and Pam could see the moist, pink, sensitive folds of skin within them. She dipped her head and gently licked.

"Oh, that's nice," Jennifer sighed.

Pam lowered her head again, kissing and licking the smaller woman's vulva. Her taste was slightly sweet.

She felt Jennifer pull down on her buttocks, and Pam lowered her crotch closer to Jennifer's face. Jennifer's tongue felt marvelous as it swept up and down the length of her vulva.

They settled into a gentle rhythm, and Pam felt herself moving back up to the peak she had been so close to a few minutes before.

A hand caressed her ass. A male hand. It felt nice, and Pam continued licking and sucking on Jennifer.

Then a finger invaded her anus. It was cold and slick. Someone was putting lubricant in her ass.

"Oh hell," Jennifer thought to herself. "Maureen's going to stick that vibrator back into me again." She tensed a little, but the finger inside her moved around. Slowly Pam relaxed her anus.

She tried to concentrate more on Jennifer and arousing her as the finger kept invading her anus, carrying more and more lubricant. She wondered a little how much was really necessary.

"Ok, Pam, here I come," she heard Michael say. She felt his cock rub against her asshole, and she clenched it tight.

"No, no! Not there," she cried, lifting her head from Jennifer. Maureen was standing in front of her, the dildo from their last session jutting obscenely from her crotch.

"Yes, there, and you'll like it," Maureen told her. She pushed Pam's head back down into Jennifer's crotch. "Make her come. Lick her little pussy until she screams. Or else!"

Jennifer trembled with fear. It was going to hurt, a lot. It had hurt too much when John tried.

"He's big, but you can take it," Maureen told her.

"Noooooo," Jennifer moaned as she felt Michael push against her. She struggled to stand up, but Maureen pushed her head back down, Jennifer wrapped her arms around Pam's waist, and Michael held her ass firmly, spreading the cheeks apart.

"Just relax Pam," Michael said quietly."I'll be gentle."

He pushed forward and Pam felt her anus begin to stretch open. She tried to clench it shut.

Whack! Michael slapped her ass, hard, and she relaxed for a second. He pushed forward and Pam felt the tip of his cock start to slip inside her.

"Oh god!" Pam cried. Jennifer had latched onto her clitoris and was sucking it hard into her mouth. She'd almost orgasmed, but the pain of Micheal pushing into her was distracting her too much.

Whack! Michael slapped her again. This time he pushed harder, and the head of his cock forced its way past her tight ring of muscle.

"It's burning, it's burning," Pam cried.

"Relax, Pam. I won't go any further. Just relax and let yourself open up. The worst is over now," Michael said.

Jennifer sucked harder on Pam's clit.

The pain and the pleasure were driving Pam wild. Her clit was throbbing and her crotch was swollen and tender. But her ass, her ass hurt so much. She clenched down around Michael's cock, trying to force it out.

"That's it, yeah, squeeze me. That feels great," Michael said. Every time she squeezed, he pushed hard against her, not giving up any of the ground he had conquered. She tried to squirm off of him, but Maureen and Jennifer held her tightly and Michael was pushing firmly against her.

Pam gave up. She couldn't fight it anymore. Maybe if she gave in and focused just on what Jennifer was doing it would be ok. She bent her head forward and began licking vigorously at Jennifer's clit. Her ass relaxed.

"That's it babe, I knew you could take it," Michael said, sliding completely inside her.

Pam clenched down one more time. It hurt – she felt invaded and so stretched open. She willed herself to relax, and tried to pay more attention to what she was doing with Jennifer. Michael held still, and, gradually, she got used to the feeling of him being inside her. She squeezed down again, but this time she was shocked. Michael's cock actually felt good inside her ass. He began to pull out, and Pam groaned. It actually felt good. She liked having him in her ass.

Pam continued to lick and suck on Jennifer's clit, trying to match suck for suck and lick for lick what Jennifer was doing to her. Michael thrust steadily into her. Slowly she climbed back up the hill toward her orgasm.

Jennifer came first, thrusting her crotch hard up against Pam's face.

"Oh shit, oh damn, so good, so good, so GOOD" she screamed. Pam kept licking and sucking, feeling Jennifer tremble and shake underneath her. She didn't quit until Jennifer begged for relief.

"Stop, stop, it's too much, too tender," Jennifer cried softly.

Pam did as she was asked, and was shocked to feel Michael slip out of her. He stood up and walked out of the room towards the bathroom.

"I think all three now," he said before he left the room.

Pam looked around, and saw Maureen stand up. She had been on her knees in front of Kevin and Jeremy, alternately sucking them.

12