Pam Gives in to Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god!" Pam sighed. She'd just seen Kevin.

"Yeah, he's big, isn't he," Maureen said, caressing Kevin's cock. "Jennifer let me measure him once – he's nine inches long and seven inches around. And he feels great pounding inside you."

"You're going to like it," Jennifer said. "He stretches you out so good...."

"And all three of them at once..." mmhhhh....Maureen sighed.

Kevin lay down on the floor, his massive cock thrusting up from his groin. It was dark brown, and the head was even darker, almost purple. A drop of precum glistened at its tip.

"Get on top," Maureen ordered Pam.

Nervously, Pam straddled Kevin. How was she ever going to get him inside her? She glanced down at her crotch and realized that her cream was freely flowing down her legs. If she wasn't wet enough now, she'd never be. Kevin held his cock at the base as she squatted above him. There was no way it would ever fit. It didn't matter how wet she was.

"Get on your knees," Maureen told her. "Then hold yourself open."

Pam did as she was told.

"Here, let me," Jennifer said. She took Kevin's cock in one hand and pushed it against Pam's vagina. "Just slide down on him now," she told Pam.

Pam tried to relax and slide down. It wasn't easy, but she slowly stretched open and around him.

"So damn full," she moaned. She'd never felt this full.

"Lean forward a little," Jeremy said, pushing between her shoulders.

Pam did, and as she did she realized that Jeremy intended to put himself in her ass.

She felt Jeremy shuffle up against her and his cock push against her asshole. She willed herself to relax as he pushed forward, and her ass opened up to accommodate him. He felt thicker than Michael had, but it seemed easier for him to get inside her.

"Move a little," Maureen told her.

Pam began to slide backwards and forwards a bit. It was just too much for her. She felt stuffed, stretched open front and back. It was too much.

Michael walked back into the room and stepped in front of her. "Suck me," he demanded.

Pam looked up at his cock, still hard, wet from where he'd washed it after being in her ass. She opened her mouth and Michael gently pushed his cock into it. She sucked at it, running her tongue over its head.

Jeremy began thrusting into her ass. She pushed back against it, and, doing so, felt herself slide down even further onto Kevin's cock.

"Oh shit, oh damn, oh shit," she thought to herself. This was so wrong. She was sucking a black man, a black man was in her pussy, and another black man was in her ass. And it felt good...too good.

Jeremy began moving faster. "Oh hell," he grunted. "She's so damn tight. I'm not going to last. So fucking tight."

All three men began moving harder. She almost gagged on Michael's cock, thrusting steadily into her mouth. Her breasts hung down heavily, her hard, erect nipples brushing against Kevin's chest, little throbs of pleasure running through them.

"Coming," Jeremy grunted. He thrust hard against Pam's ass, and she felt his semen spurting into her bowels. She pushed back hard against him and squeezed down, trying to pull every drop out of him.

"Oh fuck, Pam," Kevin groaned, "do that again..."

"Damn!" Michael groaned. He grabbed her head and thrust deeply into Pam's mouth. She felt his cock pulse, and then her mouth was full of his semen. She tried to swallow quickly, but it was everything she could do to keep from gagging as his cock pushed against the back of her mouth. She pulled back from him, trying to swallow as much of his semen as she could.

As she did, she felt Jeremy slip from her ass. A moment later Michael pulled his cock from her mouth.

She swallowed again and then sighed. She felt a bit empty, but was very aware of Kevin's cock buried in her pussy. She sat up a bit, and then began to grind down against him. He felt so good. She moved around and around, and then pulled herself up, feeling him slide out of her. Just before he slipped out, she slid back down on him, very quickly.

"That's it, baby, just like that," Kevin moaned.

Pam moved faster, thrusting her hips down over him, feeling stretched open, every part of her crotch quivering, her clit burning. She was so close.

"Oh fuck yes," Kevin moaned, thrusting hard up into her. He was coming, and Pam kept thrusting against him, trying to bring herself over the edge. Kevin pushed up into her, and then grabbed her hips, holding her close against him. She tried to wriggle against him, but he wouldn't let her move.

Pam was practically weeping. She was so close, but none of these people would let her finish. Kevin released her hips, and she tried to move against him, but Jennifer and Maureen were pulling her up off of him.

"Don't wear him out," Maureen demanded. "I'm going to want some of that later."

"Maureen, Maureen, I'm so close," Pam sobbed now. She was so close it hurt. Everything was swollen and tender, her clit was throbbing.

"Do you want to come?" Maureen teased her.

"Yes, yes, I'm so close," Pam sobbed.

"Should we let her come?" Maureen asked the others.

"Only if she masturbates for us," Jennifer demanded.

"Oh god, no," Pam said. She just wanted someone to lick her, or fuck her. She didn't want to show herself off like that. But she needed to come so badly.

"I think so," Maureen said. "If you want to come, you have to give us a little show."

"Noooooo," Pam moaned. If she could just get back on Kevin's cock, just for a minute. He was still erect, semen still dripping from its end. It would only take a minute.

"Yes," Maureen said. "Now you have to. Show us how you make yourself come."

Pam sat up, her back against the front of the couch. She knew she had to do it. She needed to come so badly. She had to do it.

"You want to see me masturbate?" she asked the group, gently rubbing a finger around her nipple. Her whole body twitched at the contact. She knew she was blushing bright red, but her whole body was throbbing. Right now she'd do just about anything if she could just come. It was humiliating. But the men were all erect, and stroking themselves. Maureen was tugging on the dildo stuffed up inside her. Jennifer was caressing her nipples.

"If you want to come, you'll have to do it for us," Maureen said.The others were just staring at her, touching themselves.

Pam sighed. She didn't have a choice.

She pulled her feet up and let her knees fall open. With her right hand she reached down and began to caress herself. It felt good. She let two fingers slip inside. Her pussy convulsed around them.

Her fingers slipped out and she began rubbing harder and faster, the middle three fingers pressed against herself, rubbing around and around her clitoris, rubbing faster and harder. She heard herself begin to moan. Occasionally she would let her fingers slide into her vagina and gather the cream there, then carry it back up over her clitoris, lubricating it.

She glanced up. Jeremy was rubbing his cock, and Jennifer had reached over and was stroking Kevin. Maureen was rubbing the strap on dildo that Pam knew had a knob at the other end, buried in her pussy. Michael just watched, his mouth hanging open.

Pam rubbed harder.

"Ohh, yes, ohh you bastards. I'm going to come. I made you all come and you wouldn't let me finish so I'm finishing myself. I'm rubbing my hard little clit and it feels so good, so good.Oh hell yes. I don't need you. I'm going to come so hard."

Her hand moved faster and faster. It was happening. She felt her muscles tighten. Just a little more. She rubbed harder.

And moaned.

There was no turning back.

"Ooohhhhhhh mmmmmmnnnnnnn yyyeeeeeeeeah!!!!" she cried.

The first convulsion hit hard. Pam's knees slammed together. The waves made her whole body tremble, and her legs slowly, oh so slowly, opened up again. She kept rubbing, and the convulsions kept coming, shaking her body. It went on and on.

Ten minutes later she opened her eyes. Maureen and Jennifer were riding Kevin and Michael. Jeremy was standing next to Maureen, and as she ground herself down against Kevin, she sucked him. Pam watched, quietly.

By the time they finished Pam was aroused again. She reached up to Michael, pulled him down on top of her, opened her legs and felt his slip inside her and start pumping. This time she came before he did. It wasn't as big an orgasm as the first, but it was a good one even still.

By the end of the night she'd had each of the men again in her ass, even Kevin. She'd also taken Maureen's strap on and fucked both Maureen and Jennifer in the ass, as well as Jeremy, while he was fucking Maureen.

Kevin and Jennifer dropped her off at home early the next morning. She was still asleep when John came home at nine that evening.


12