Pam Pays a New Price

Story Info
Wife discovers she was never in control.
4k words
4.45
91.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam enjoyed the pleasures of having Todd and I having our way with her whenever it suited us for a couple of years. Of course things tended to slow a bit when he was dating someone. Instead of two or three times a month, it would become once a month or once every other month. Suddenly it stopped all together. Todd still came over, but always with the girl he was dating. Of course nothing happened when one of his girl friends was there. She wasn't the type of girl I would have expected Todd to fall for like this. She was a little thing, but nicely put together. Even Pam commented several times about her tits. She carried a few extra pounds, but all in the right places. She had an ass I would have loved to bury my face into. It wasn't really big, but damn, it sure grabbed your attention.

Pam and I made a point never to mention our past sexploits with Todd in front of Sally. Even though it seemed to have brought a fabulous time to an end, Pam and I welcomed her into our home and hearts. It was clear to see Sally was here to stay. Between the way she was built and the way she dressed to show it off, I didn't mind at all. If her tops got any lower or tighter, her tits were bound to pop out, which would have suited me just fine.

Pam commented many times about how she dressed and how it looked like I was trying to will her tits out of her tops. She admitted that she had a hard time keeping her eyes off Sally's cleavage as well. She told me she wished she had the nerve to dress like that sometimes. Sally didn't seem to have a problem with showing off her other assets either; with the emphasis on ass. Normally when she a skirt it just barely covered her ass cheeks. Her shorts didn't do that much. Every time she wore shorts her ass cheeks poked out of the bottoms, with just enough crotch to hide her pussy.

Whenever we would go down in the basement to shoot pool, everyone would watch Sally's ass as she bent over to make her shot. Whenever Sally was wearing shorts over it was especially nice. When Sally bent over to make a shot and her shorts would crawl up into her ass cheeks. She looked like she was wearing a thong. Todd didn't seem to mind me checking out Sally's ass hanging out of her shorts either.

One day they were over and we were shooting pool. Sally bent over for a shot, and damned if she wasn't wearing a skirt. The skirt was great enough, but when she bent over everyone could see didn't have panties on under it. I wondered if Pam felt out of place in her old tee shirt and jersey shorts. Every time it was her turn, there was her ass and pussy hanging out for everyone to see. Even Pam was staring at Sally's goodies.

On one of Pam's shots, Todd stood up to try and get out of her way so she could make her shot. He didn't move quite soon enough though. Pam drew back and bumped the butt of her stick into his crotch.

Todd jumped back a little. "Watch it. You might hurt something important that way."

Pam turned to apologize. "I'm sorry Todd, I thought you were already out of the way."

Suddenly Todd had a familiar look in his eyes. "I'll be your sorry. I just don't think you're quite sorry enough." He took her stick from her hand. "On your knees Slut and apologize the right way."

Pam was shocked to say the least. She had no idea what to do. Sally was right there, and Todd was ordering her around just like before. Suddenly she felt Sally's small fingers in her hair. I stood there with my mouth hanging open as Sally started pushing Pam to her knees in front of Todd. "You heard him. On your knees and get that mouth of yours busy on his cock." Slowly Pam lowered herself to her knees. She reached up, pulled Todd's zipper down. Sally barked at Pam. "Hurry up, get his cock out and get busy sucking." Pam obeyed.

That wonderful, familiar feeling filled my cock as Pam's mouth engulfed Todd's cock. Pam slid her mouth on Todd's cock till it completely disappeared into her mouth

Sally watched from the side. "Oh Todd you were right. She really knows just how to suck your cock. MMmmmm yes, she does look lovely with her mouth full of your cock. Let me watch you fuck her mouth for me." Todd held Pam's head and started pumping her mouth with his cock.

My God, Sally knew all about Pam being his and my slut. Not only did she know about it, she wanted to see it for herself. I didn't know what she had in mind, and I sure didn't care either. I was just enjoying sitting back watching her force Pam to suck Todd's cock.

Sally looked over to me. "Please come over here. I want to watch the two of you take turns fucking Pam's mouth like Todd told me about."

I walked over and as I got close, Sally unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out for me. Sally held my cock to Pam's mouth "Now suck Stan's cock while you stroke Todd's." Pam did as she was told. She moved her mouth from Todd's cock and wrapped it around mine. "Todd was right Pam, you are a lovely slut. You are beautiful on your knees sucking cock." Pam seemed a little nervous but she wasn't going to fight it. The joy of having her two cocks in her mouth again was stronger than the fear of what might be coming next.

Sally sat back, spread her legs and played with her pussy as she watched Todd and me take turns fucking Pam's mouth. A couple minutes later Sally spoke up again. "Ok guys, time to get Pam naked. I know how you two liked to keep her naked. Treat her like the slut she is. Let me see you treat her like a slut and rip her clothes off."

Pam pulled her mouth from Todd's cock. We helped Pam to her feet. Pam looked at me as I grabbed the front of her tee shirt. I jerked down ripping the front of her shirt open, letting her tits bounce free. Todd and I pulled Pam's tattered shirt the rest of the way off. Then we led her to the pool table and bent her over it. Todd yanked her shorts down and off. I pushed Pam down as Todd began to finger her pussy from behind. I looked over to Sally. She had one hand between her legs playing in her pussy, and the other had pulled one of her tits out of her top. It looked even bigger out than it had in. she had beautiful tits, but Pam had bigger nipples.

Sally fingered herself and pulled on her nipple. "Oh yes, now fuck her and use her like the slut you say she is. Let me watch you use her like the fuck toy you made her into."

I continued to hold Pam down as Todd stripped. Then he rammed his cock into Pam and fucked her from behind while I stripped. Sally watched as Todd and I fucked Pam bent over the pool table, helpless to refuse, even if she wanted to. After so many months I knew she loved the feeling of Todd's cock fucking her again. Todd grabbed Pam's hips and fucked her savagely as he came deep inside her. Pam and Todd came together. After he finished he slowly pulled out and stepped aside to let me have my shot at Pam. Damn it was great to feel my cock slide into Pam's cum filled pussy again. I could feel my balls getting wet with cum and pussy juices as it worked it's way out and down the inside of Pam's thighs. I started to smack Pam's ass as I came. "Oh you fucking slut you. You've had it easy too long. Take my cum you filthy slut you." I came hard and deep, slapping Pam's ass and calling her a filthy slut as I did.

I pulled out and Pam slowly lowered to her knees. I looked back at Todd and Sally. Sally was playing with Todd's cock as it softened, still with her fingers inside her pussy. I had no idea what Todd and Sally had in mind, but I knew what I wanted to see.

Pam was starting to catch her breath. I reached down and grabbed a handful of hair. "Come her you." I pulled Pam in front of Sally. "Now you can take care of Sally. Get your face in there and start eating the pretty pussy." Pam held back. She wasn't prepared for what I was ordering her to do. I pulled her hair with a little more force. Sally just sat there, legs spread, not sure of what would happen. I could tell by the look on her face that she had never had another woman between her legs before. She had no idea how she was going to react, but she was determined to find out. Pam still resisted, but I wasn't giving in. I pulled her closer. Then Todd joined in, he started pushing on the back of Pam's head. She tried to resist, but was unable to. Slowly her face got closer to Sally's pussy. Sally reached out taking both Todd's and my cock in hand as Pam's mouth made contact with her pussy. Todd and I started rubbing Pam's mouth into Sally's pussy. "Start eating her you slut, like you were told to." Sally held on to us as Pam slowly started eating Sally's pussy.

Sally's head tilted back. Suddenly she squealed out. "Oh Pam yes! Right there, now suck it hard. Oh you wonderful slut." Pam didn't need to be held any longer. Pam's hands slid under Sally's legs, pulling her mouth tight against Sally's pussy. Sally released Todd's and my cock and took hold of Pam's head instead. "Oh Pam you have a lovely mouth. Eat me like only another woman would know how." Sally came again and again on Pam's mouth. Finally the two of them parted and sat back panting.

Pam worked her way up and excused herself to go clean up. I decided I had best follow and talk things over with her.

Pam turned and placed her hand on my cheek. "I don't know what you guys have in mind, but I guess it's ok. I can't say it is something I would look forward to doing again, but it wasn't near as bad as I had expected. If you wanted to I guess I could let you make me do it again. Just don't make too much of a habit of it though."

I put my arm around her shoulder. "You still don't get it do you? A little over two years ago we made you our slut, and that is what you will stay till we tell you different. You know the rules. We say and you do. That's the way it has been from the start. That's the way it will stay"

She then looked up at me. "I had figured we had gotten past that part of it. I played the role of the slut, but we just did what we did for the pure pleasure of it. I do want to know one thing though. When did you guys come up with this idea?"

I told her. "I had no idea it was coming at all. I didn't even know he had told her about anything. I'm as shocked by all this as you. As for getting past anything, yeah maybe we usually just got together fucked for the fun of fucking, but we always played by the original rules, whether you wanted to admit it or not."

Pam had a look on her face as if she was realizing that she was being broken. For the past couple of years she had thought she was in control. Now she realized she had been only playing into our hands. Finally she conceded to abide by our rules as long as it didn't get too far out of hand. "Let's just take things one step at a time, and see how it goes."

"No, as always you will do as you are told when you are told. If we decide to bring a dozen guys over for you to fuck, you will suck and fuck each one of them as you were told. If we send you out to pick up guys for us to watch you fuck, you will. If we send you out to find women to bring home for us to fuck, you will. You'll sit quietly and watch us fuck them then you will eat their pussies clean when we are finished if we tell you to. Is that understood? You are a slut. You love being a slut. If you weren't a slut and you didn't love it so much, you wouldn't have sucked and fucked Todd and me the way you have the past couple of years. This is just a new kind slut you are becoming"

"Yes Sir, should we get back before they start thinking we're mad or something?" Pam took my hand and hung her head as we headed back.

When Pam and I walked back into the family-room. Sally was now naked like the rest of us. Todd and Sally were laying on the floor going down on each other. Pam and I sat down on the couch and watch the two of them. Sally pulled away from Todd and sat back on her elbows. Fuck her tits were lovely. They were big and round, with big dark circles around her nipples. She looked up at Pam, studying her tits. "Damn I wish I had nice nipples like you."

Pam lowered her head slightly, blushing slightly. "Would you like me to play with them?" sally nodded and smiles eagerly. Then she took her nipples in her fingers and started rolling them around and pinching them gently, making the even bigger and harder. Sally got on her hands and knees and started to crawl over to Pam. As Sally's head passed over Pam's knees her hands moved from her tits and she folded them over her pussy. Todd came over and sat on the other side of Pam.

Sally knelt with her head above Pam's closed knees. "Come on now. You know, I think it is only fair that I return the favor. I've never done it before, and have know idea how good I will be, but I'd love to try." She started to move her face closer, but Pam still didn't open her legs. "Please Pam, let me taste your pretty pussy."

Pam sat there silent and unmoving. Todd and I reached down squeezing our hands between Pam's thighs. We tried opening her legs, but she continued to resist. Slowly her legs gave in. "No, please I haven't even washed it yet after they fucked me." However, her hands left her lap, and moved to our cocks. Her words said no, but she knew she had to go along.

Sally smiled brightly. "Oh that's wonderful Pam. I'm sure all that cum will just improve the taste of your beautiful pussy."

As Pam's legs started to open wider, then she seemed to hesitate. I spoke up. "Remember what I told you. Now open up you slut and let her in." Pam obeyed, spreading her legs wide.

Sally slid her hands up the inside of Pam's thighs slowly as she leaned in towards Pam's pussy. "Oh Pam, I never would have imagined it would be like this. I can still smell Todd and Stan in you. Mmmm you sweet slut. I can see cum still inside your pussy. Oh Pam your fucked pussy smells so delicious." With that, Sally's mouth covered Pam's pussy.

Pam shuttered at Sally's words. I didn't know if it was fear or excitement. All I knew was I could feel my cock getting hard in Pam's hand as I watched Sally's mouth begin to move around on Pam's pussy. Sally slid her hands under Pam's thighs and the three of us lifted Pam's legs up to give Sally a better angle to eat Pam. Pam tightened as Sally's mouth sucked down on her clit. I looked at Pam. Fear and excited filled her eyes. The more Sally ate her pussy the more pleasure replaced the fear on Pam's face. Slowly she allowed herself to enjoy Sally's mouth on her pussy.

Sally pulled away slightly. "MMmmmmm Pam, Todd and Stan's cum inside you is delicious. I can't wait to get the chance to taste your pussy before it has been fucked." Pam trembled. Sally had just told her she intended to eat her whenever she wanted.

Pam continued to allow herself to enjoy Sally eating her pussy like only another woman could do. However, I knew she was going to try to say something about it later. Just then Pam's breathing became heavy. She started to moan and squirm on Sally's mouth as she neared her climax. She reached out and held Sally's face to her pussy. She threw her head and her chest lifted as she came. "Oh Sally yes. Suck my clit Sweety. Suck it hard." Sally was relentless. She sucked and ate Pam till she came three, four then five times. Sally pulled away. Pam sat there limp.

After watching Sally make Pam cum that way Todd and I were hard and horny. Sally looked at our hard cocks. "Ok boys, you look like you are ready to fuck. Come fuck my cunt. How do you want me? I want you to fuck me like a slut just like Pam."

I told sally. "Alright, up on the floor on your hands and knees. No, wait. Pam. Lay down on the floor on your back so Sally can straddle you face with her pussy." Pam obeyed silently. Sally got on her hands and knees as I told her, with her pussy right above Pam's face. I moved in first. I knew how much I enjoyed fucking Pam after Todd had finished filling her with his cum. So I figured I would return the favor. Pam lay there helpless to anything but watch. She watched as she saw my cock sliding into another woman's pussy just a couple inches above her eyes.

"Oh Stan, your cock feels wonderful in my cunt. Take your time. I want to savor the feel of your cock inside me until you are ready to make me cum." I fucked Sally slow and deep. I could feel my balls brush over Pam's nose as I slid in and out. Knowing Pam's eyes were so close only made Sally's pussy feel that much better. After a couple minutes I felt Sally getting ready to cum. I held on tight to her hips, thrusting my cock into her harder and harder. Sally lowered her head and buried her face into Pam's pussy sucking her clit as we came together. Sa I felt my load gushing inside Sally, Pam started to squeal softly. Damn, sally must have really been sucking Pam's clit. After I finished, I slid out to give Todd his turn.

"That's it Todd fuck my cummy pussy. Don't wait. I need it hard right away." Todd fucked her hard and fast. I could see cum being forced out of Sally as he thrust his cock into her. Pam watch silently as Todd assaulted Sally's pussy with his cock. Cum and pussy juice slid down Todd's balls and was now getting Pam's on face. Todd drove his cock in Sally deep as he started to cum. Pam lifted her head to lick and suck on Todd's balls as he shot his load into Sally. Todd pulled back just far enough to let his cock slip from Sally's pussy. It dropped and rested right on Pam's mouth. She opened up and started cleaning his cock in her mouth.

When Todd finally moved away from Pam, she looked up at me with defeated eyes. She knew if she wanted to continue to enjoy having the use of two cocks she was going to have to as she was told. She was truly ours, and she knew there was nothing she could do about it. Sally sat up so her pussy rested on Pam's mouth. "Now come on, clean my pussy like a good slut. Taste all the delicious cum I have for you." Cum was already dripping on Pam's mouth. She opened up and let some drip into her mouth before Sally lowered herself all the way down on Pam's mouth. "Oh yes Pam, use that slutty mouth of yours. Eat me good."

Sally got up and sat on the couch with her ass barely on the edge. "Come on Pam; come eat my pussy some more."

Pam nearly whimpered. "No please, please don't make me." Pam's face was already covered with a mixture of pussy and cum.

Sally would hear none of that. "Get that slut mouth of yours over here and eat my pussy till you make me cum some more."

Todd took hold of Pam by the back of the neck. Leading her over, he told her. "Get over here and do as you are told." Todd pushed Pam between Sally's legs. Sally lifted her legs. Pam looked at Sally's "Go on, get busy." Todd prodded. Pam finally obeyed. She placed her hands on the back of Sally's thighs and pushed them back. Slowly she lowered her head down and covered Sally's pussy with her mouth. The more she ate Sally, the more enthusiastically she worked at it. Eventually she was eating Sally for all she was worth. Suddenly Sally started Cumming on Pam's mouth. Sally was squealing and bucking on Pam's mouth as she came over and over.

Suddenly Pam's head came up. "Someone fuck me please. I don't care who, and I don't care with what. Someone please, please fuck me." No one moved to help her though. All she could do was lie down on the floor with her legs spread, playing with her pussy. "I admit it, I'm just a slut. I'm a slut who needs to get fucked. Will someone please fuck me?"

Todd stood over Pam with his spent cock dangling over her face. "You'll get fucked when and if we decide you deserve to get fucked and not until then."

Pam knew she had been broken. She now had three masters. She was our slut to do with as we pleased. She would forever do what ever we told her, with who ever we told her to, when ever we told her to do it. She had no idea what we might have her do next, nor did it matter. She would do it and she would love doing it. No matter what it might be.

12