Pam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shhh
Shhh
10 Followers

"CUM...taste me...lick me...pussy...suck my wet pussy...suck me, I'm cumming in your mouth! Oh yeah...Yeah...I love the way you suck me. Mmmmmmm." Pam shook and dripped and came on my greedy tongue. I tried to drink all of her, sucking and pushing my tongue as far inside her as I could.

"Oh...I like that," Pam breathed, as she lifted her wet sex from my mouth, "I really do love the way you lick me, you little pussy slut," she laughed.

I grinned as I saw the opportunity. Grasping each of her ankles in my hands, I simply sat up. Unable to move her feet, Pam rolled straight onto her back between my spread legs with her legs tucked underneath her. She couldn't move forward, and she couldn't move back. With one foot on either side my hips and her legs bent under at the knee, Pam's pussy, in all its wet, swollen beauty, was spread open in front of my eyes.

I grinned down at her. "No wonder I love being your pussy slut, Pam, look at what a beautiful pussy you have."

Pam tried to move and realized that she couldn't. I could tell she was slightly embarrassed at having her wet pussy exposed like this to my eyes, even despite the fact that only a moment ago she had been lustfully grinding her clit on my mouth. But she was also turned on. There were those eyes again, but with yet another look burning in them. My eyes caressing her exposed pussy was driving her insane with desire. She tried to move more strenuously, I merely increased the pressure of my grip on her ankles. She wasn't going anywhere. And as she realized that, I could feel her knees begin to rhythmically press against my hips...before my eyes her pussy began to thrust toward me...she was fucking my eyes! I could see her becoming wetter...her clit peeking out from under its hood. This woman was getting off just from me watching her pussy...the thrill of not being able to cover herself from my sight.

"What are you doing, Pam?" I asked her, smiling.

"You're making me cum again...I can't help it. You're making me be bad."

"Do you want me to let you up?"

"YES!" She almost shouted, but even as the word spilled from her lips, her knees pressed harder and her pussy thrust a bit closer to me. "I know you can make me...show you," she gasped, "You don't have to hold me...just say it. Just...tell me....to show you. I will. You know I want you...to see. Look how wet I am! Oh fuck! You are making me...I can't stop you...."

"If I let you go, will you suck my cock, Pam?"

"I'll do anything you want. I can't stop you."

"Do you want to stop me, Pam?"

She hesitated. I pressed another button. "Do you want me to let you go so you can be the slut you want to be?"

"You're making me a slut. You showed me dirty movies. You're making me want to be a slut...to be your slut."

"Do you want to suck my cock like a good slut, Pam?"

Pam's pussy was dripping. Her wetness running down her lips to her ass...there was a wet spot on the sheets underneath her sexy ass.

"God yes! Please make me suck your cock. Let me show you what a good slut I can be when you make me cum!"

I released Pam's ankles and she scrambled onto her knees between my legs. As she lowered her head, I heard her breath the words, "Thank you." Then I felt her mouth envelop the head of my cock. She sucked two or three times quickly and then opened her mouth wide and simply let the head press into the roof of her mouth. That's when I felt her tongue. It was a little confusing at first. I could feel only the head of my cock in her mouth, but I could feel her tongue stroking the very base. I whipped my head up to look. Substantially more of my cock than just the head was in Pam's mouth, but because she had opened her mouth very wide, the only sensation of contact was where the tip pressed against her palate. This sexy, sensual woman then extended her tongue and curled the tip into the underside to stroke me.

"What are you doing to me?" I gasped.

"Being bad," Pam replied, "Being your little slut and showing you what I do when you make me cum."

A few more flicks of her tongue and then Pam slowly took my entire seven inches into her mouth, all the way, until the head of my cock slid tightly into her pulsing throat. She held me there, milking me with her throat, and then slid back to take a breath, drawing it around my shaft as her fingers massaged my balls.

She alternated licking my cock, holding it in her hand and running her tongue up and down my length, with greedy, sucking, erotic strokes in and out of her throat. I had to feel her hot pussy.

"Pam, baby...you have to stop or I'm going to cum."

She mewled around my throbbing cock, obviously loving the idea that I would erupt in her hot mouth.

"Next time, Pam. I want to fuck you. I want to slide my cock deep inside your wet pussy."

Pam pulled off my cock and spun around, immediately lowering her head to the mattress, arching her back and thrusting her incredibly sexy ass, still covered by the most sheer black silk, up in the air. Her breasts were pressed into the mattress as she began wiggling her ass at me and spreading her knees even further apart.

Some women have an ass that's perfectly designed for fucking from behind and Pam was close to setting the standard. Two perfectly smooth, round, firm globes...her gorgeous wet pussy swollen, open and exposed save for the most sheer silk, there for my pleasure. Her tight, clenching ass, waiting for me to tease. Her trembling thighs, spread wide, inviting my pleasure.

I moved behind her and gently scratched my fingers up and down her back. Pam responded by rubbing her ass back against my hard cock and moaning, "Please, Lover...don't make me wait for it. I need you in me. Fuck me! Fuck my hot pussy!"

Gripping my aching cock in my hand, I ran the head up and down Pam's dripping, sucking slit. She pushed back, trying to push her wet sex back onto me. I held her hips with my other hand, pulling the wet head of my cock up to stroke her ass. Pam gasped at the contact and I slid my cock back down across her pussy and over her clit. I slipped one finger into my mouth and let the tip trail again over her tight rim. Pam gasped again.

The head of my cock was leaking precum as it pushed between her puffy labia, opening her for the that first, slow, wonderful stretching as she adjusted to the swollen head of my sex. I placed on hand on the small of her back, the other on her hip as I pushed forward, sliding my long, thick cock into her hot pussy. God, was she tight! Contracting, pulsing around me...hot, wet...pulling me deeper, I could feel my cock twitching inside her incredible wetness.

Pam moaned from deep in her throat as I entered her, pushing back slowly but firmly, taking me all the way until I felt the head of my cock pushing past her cervix to touch her deep inside.

"My God! You're so big!" Pam was moving her hips in tight little circles, stroking her inner walls on the head of my aching cock. "I feel so full. Fuck me...God! Fuck me with that lovely cock! Fuck me...cum in me...on me...I want it in me...ooooohhh fuck..."

I was slowly beginning to stroke my cock in and out of Pam's sweet pussy, the force of my thrusts increasing in proportion to the lusty words coming from my lover's mouth. I felt her hand reaching back between her thighs to caress my balls and play with her swollen clit. As soon I felt her feather touch on my ball, I knew I wouldn't last very long. When Pam's entire body began to shake and she moaned, "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?" I lost it.

Pam was moaning "fuck me...cum...make me cum...cumming...fuck...cumming...oh fuck..." and shaking beneath me as her pussy spasmed around my hot cock in ways I cannot begin to describe.

With my hands gripping her hips and my cock pounding in and out of her dripping pussy, Pam came. The scream actually scared me, it was so loud and so sudden, but even the adrenaline rush of being startled couldn't hold back my orgasm. With a couple of shaking thrusts, I buried my cock as deeply in Pam's hot sex as I could and released jet after jet of thick, hot cum.

Pam was babbling, "I feel it...in me...cum...cum in me...that's right, baby, fill me up...give me your sweet cum...in me...in me, baby...in my hot little pussy...cum for me...give it all to me...oh yeah..."

I collapsed forward as Pam slid out flat, my cock still in her, my weight supported by my arms and my pelvis pressed into her sexy, firm ass. She raised her head to kiss me as my cock softened and slipped from her. I rolled onto my back. The phone rang. I knew who it was.

"Hello? It's 5:00 am...whoever this is better have a damn good reason for calling."

"This is the Desk Clerk, Sir."

"What's with all the screaming going on up here?" I demanded sharply.

"That's why I was calling, Sir, you see we've had some calls..."

"I bet you have. Damn people up here screaming and yelling all night! How am I supposed to get any sleep? For the price of scallops and a bed around here, you'd think I could get some peace and quiet. We'll be checking out in about an hour, and I hope you have an explanation for all of this."

I hung up the phone, rolled over and kissed Pam. She draped her arms around me. Smiled again. Sigh.

"I just want you to know something," Pam said quietly, "...it's just that...I mean...we only met last night and...all of this...it's just..."

"Sweetness," I smiled back at her, "you and I are going to have a lot of time to explain why we wound up here, tonight, starting this. That is, assuming we ever decide it's one of those 'Why' questions that's really worth asking."

About an hour later, after a wonderful hot shower together in the marble bathroom and an unbelievable blowjob that Pam "forced" me to endure, we stepped off the elevator in the lobby.

Desk Clerk was wrapping up his night shift and calculated our bill. $260, all in. I tossed a fifty and a ten on the counter. As Pam and I stepped out into the street, she turned to me. "You never did get an explanation for all that screaming."

"I know," I replied, "but my mind is elsewhere just now."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Two things, actually. First, I want to make reservations for the same room, Neil's birthday, next year..."

Pam smiled at me.

Second, I want to go back to the party...see if Mr. Personality is up for a rematch...way I have it figured, he still owes me $60 for the room."

Pam tucked her hand into my coat pocket and laced her fingers through mine as we walked slowly down the street, the morning after Neil Young's birthday.

-end-

All comments are welcome. Nasty comments are welcome so long as they exhibit creative use of adjectives. Cash contributions still running at zero; likewise dinner invitations and emails from nymphomaniac supermodels. Perhaps I'm setting my sights too high. Nah. The address to which you should send your donations (and please, don't let those party poopers at the PO tell you never to mail cash - that only applies when you expect to get something back - I simply intend to keep the money).... Damn...I may have just discovered a logistical problem which might explain the total lack of donations. Okay...how's this? Put all cash conations in a plain, unmarked brown paper bag. Await further instructions. AND NO COPS!

Shhh
Shhh
10 Followers