Pamela and Me

Story Info
Lesbian casts a spell on platonic friend.
1.5k words
3.88
19.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers

Pamela, a hair stylist, was thirty when I met her. She wore short, dark hair parted a little off center and combed toward the right side where it touched the eyebrow. I was immediately attracted to her. The full lip, the facial bone structure, the slim but nicely curved body all combined to make a very attractive female.

That Saturday afternoon we made small talk while she cut my hair. Working in this profession since her early twenties, she enjoyed getting to know her regular customers.

"I was 22 when I started."

"Do you have children?"

"I'm single."

"Me too," I replied.

"I could just sit there on the beach and watch people."

"And swim," I replied.

"I swim a little but mostly I just bake and walk along the shore."

"I love to swim. My parents own a house by the water. I go there often."

"That sounds very nice."

I handed her a generous tip and glanced back briefly on my way out the door. She was busy with another customer.

Well a few weeks passed. During that time my hair grew again to a length well over an inch. It was time for my buzz cut again.

At nine that Saturday morning I walked into the local Super Cuts a mile from my house. I wanted Pamela to cut my hair. The cashier had just taken my name when Pamela turned and walked toward the reception desk.

"Steven," she said and led me to her chair.

"Do you remember me from last time?"

"Yes," she replied cheerfully.

"Same cut i got last time," I told her.

She began to cut. I watched in the mirror.

"So how was your summer?"

"It was good. I spent a lot of time on the beach."

"Anyone special?"

"No," she said, "just me and my girlfriend Jessica."

"Does she cut hair?"

"She's a medical secretary."

My cut finished I pulled four one dollar bills from my wallet extending them to her.

"Yours," I said.

"Thank you very much,"

"Listen I was wondering if we could go out for a cup of coffee after you get off work. "

"I guess that would be ok."

"You guess?"

"That would be OK. I'm off at five when the place closes."

The other girls who worked there and their customers paid no attention.

At a little after five I returned to the Super Cuts and waited just a short time in front of the window. Pamela walked out.

"High there," she said cheerfully. We walked off toward my car somewhere in the middle of the lot.

By early fall we had been dating for about six weeks. During that time I could not help but notice the idiosyncrasies of her personality. She was, like any other girl I knew, attracted to features such as muscle, and tight buns.

"I would love to see you with the soft, fleshy, rounded hips of a girl."

I took her remark with a grain of salt.

I'm not a big person. At 32 I keep myself fit. Though strong for my size, I weigh just 145 pounds.

Girls and boys often have different head shapes. My own head shape and features are more feminine than masculine, a cause of much trouble during my high school days. Any time I wanted I could easily pass for a girl. It was simply a question of outfit. That aside, I refused to act the part.

A brisk wind was blowing toward the east that afternoon when I exited my employer's building and walked out toward my car. Birch and maple leaves, very colorful at the moment would soon begin to fall. It's so good to live in a condo. I would hate to pick them all up I thought.

Pam, an outdoor type, enjoyed hiking, cycling and even working in the yard. She was not one to sit and watch sports, except for figure skating competitions. I recalled how she had said that she could picture me wearing a girl's outfit skating with a partner. Like her other remark about buns, I took it with a grain of salt.

I did not see the next series of events coming, but it all began innocently enough. It was late evening. Pam and I had just finished having sex. Since neither of us were very sleepy we opted to stay up and watch a movie.

Pam was partial to romance movies, a trait I assumed that all girls shared.

"Elizabeth town is a great movie."

"I've never seen it."

"You'll like it. It's very touching."

"I'll give it a chance."

She got up and walked over to her collection of video disks. As she searched I cruised her naked body. I do not understand gay sex. What do men see in other men I wondered.

I certainly don't condemn them but i just don't get it I thought.

"Hon put these on," she said.

As before I did not take her seriously.

"Awe come on for me. Please," she pleaded.

I suppose in the privacy of the bedroom it would not hurt.

"Sweetie I don't think they would fit properly," I replied looking at the bra and panties that she dangled in front of my face.

" I think they will fit perfectly."

"If you say so," I answered giving in to her.

I pulled up the panties first. At first they didn't fit. Then I put on the bra, a C cup taken from her dresser top draw.

Suddenly my body began to morph. Within just two seconds my hips did feel softer and bigger and rounded.

"I like how they feel on me. They're soft."

"I knew you would," she replied grinning.

The bra cups wrinkled and flattened against my body suddenly suddenly began to fill with

flesh. The expansion smoothed out the fabric. I pulled the cups up over the nipples and watched.

"You can pull the cups down."

I did as she said. They fit perfectly.

I realized two things immediately. One is that I like being a female. The other is that Pam is bi if not lesbian.

I knew that I was changing psychologically. Suddenly I was quite emotionally sensitive. Remarks made to me by my boss the other day when I was male could be taken in stride bounced off a hard shell. Now suddenly i was much more likely to pout and feel hurt, a very female trait. Sucking it up would be difficult. Even so being female felt very nice.

Questions arose in my mind. The first was how did my body suddenly stop producing testosterone and become full of estrogen. The second question concerned SRS. Where and at what cost could I have it done?

"I want you to have the surgery."

"I want it badly," I replied.

"I did the rest. I changed your body for you but I don't have the power to cause you to lose your penis."

That said we pulled our bodies together, and caressed one another. Our lips puckered and met. Then our tongues met. For me even kisses down my neck were romantic. She eased me down to the mattress.

"For now I'll pretend it's a strap on."

"For now," I agreed wishing that it was just a toy that I could easily remove.

Pam had put a spell on me. I suppose I would not have asked her for a date had I known that she is a lesbian but I can't undo the deed.

I was completely in love now. The issue of a lesbian's right to marry suddenly was in the front of my mind. As I lay beside Pam caressing her body and allowing her to stroke and caress me I could see the rest of my life with her.

"When is your birthday?"

"Not for another two and a half months," I answered.

"That would be some time in November."

"The 14th," I replied but not expecting a gift from her.

"You're a scorpio."

"Yes," i said.

Apparently my new girlfriend was interested in Zodiac signs. She had mentioned being a Gemini. That put her birthday at the end of May. "May 25,"she said.

November 14, a Wednesday dawned cold and clear. I left my apartment for the job which I had just recently started arriving at the office at 8.

Walking in, I immediately noticed a new outfit worn by co worker Melanie Richards. Just a few weeks ago Steven could not have cared enough to comment but Stephanie could. "Where did you buy that slacks and blouse combo?"

"Filenes," she said.

"I'll have to go there."

At six in the evening my door buzzer sounded. At that moment I was relaxed in the sofa with no intention of moving.

"It's me Pam."

"Come in," I said.

She came inside carrying a shopping bag in her left hand.

"The other day when I said I had to do some errands I got this."

I took the bag from her hand and opened it. Inside there was a pair of Levi low rise jeans.

"Thank you so much!" I said.

"You're very welcome."

They were cut for a girl and fit perfectly except in one spot.

"They're a little tight you know where."

"You need to fix that little problem."

I knew where she was coming from. My body had morphed because of her spell but I did not wish to change back. I had been given a year from that date or it would change back. Twelve weeks had passed quickly.

Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers