Pamela And The Wardclerk

Story Info
Bossy nurse gets put in her place.
1.9k words
3.73
81.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pamela said a prayer asking for patience, compassion, empathy and tolerance for her patients. Working as a nurse was stressful, but what made it worse was the co-workers and their work ethic, or lack there of. Arriving at the hospital, Pamela was glad she found a space near the entrance. At the door, she realized she had left her name badge on the microwave at home. Making matters worse, the badge is also the key to get in the employee entrance.

Digging her cell out of her purse, she calls the surgical floor she works on, but no one answers. By now, she's 15 minutes late with no key and no one in sight to help her. She begins thinking this is a sign that she should just leave. Leaning against the door, she smiles at the sunny, cloudless sky and says out load, "this is going to be a shitty day."

Tommy's silver Accord pulls into a parking space slanted taking up two spots. Shaking her head, "that boy is hopeless," she thinks. He's just a few years younger then her but somehow she always feels old around him.

Getting out the car, Tommy has the walk of someone with all the time in the world, even though he too, was very LATE. He finally sees Pamela leaning against the employee's entrance door.

"Damn," he thinks, "she is so fucking sexy, she tries hard to not be but, she's definitely got it."

Pamela has black, curly shoulder length hair. Big green, cat-like eyes, soft full lips, and her chocolate skin is as smooth as silk. What really gets Tommy's (and anyone else's) attention is her body. She has big firm breasts, and always-hard, perky nipples, that push out the front of her nurse's uniform noticeably, above her slender waist. Just like an hourglass, her skinny waist flares nicely to her wide hips and curvaceous ass. In a word, she is "bodacious."

He stares her up and down, smiling as he approaches. Knowing he's checking her out, she fidgets at the door, bracing herself for the comment she's sure he's about to make, because Tommy always has his game on. Her ward clerk is tall, with a muscular body. His face is good-looking for a white boy, with grey eyes, a cute nose, and face constantly flushed. Always clean-cut, clean-shaven, and smells great. His clothes are freshly pressed with pleats and creases in all the right places, yet despite this apparent crispness, there is something animalistic about him and he has that look as if he knows something you don't.

"Damn, Queenie, we haven't even gotten in the building and you need something already." The knowing smirk on his face is in full affect. Standing closer then he needs to , he reaches to swipe the card, and then stops.

Turning to the sexy nurse he says, "Blow on it for luck, boss lady..." as he looks down at his crotch.

"Huh...ah...wha...umm," she stammers, "did you...?" she's cut off

"...my...card...has been acting funny lately," emphasizing the word card.

Flustered, she snatches the card out his hand with a, "hummph," and does it herself. The door buzzes; he pulls it open to let her in. Ducking under his arm, she can feel the heat coming off his body.

Once on the floor all hell breaks loose, the clerk is nowhere in sight to help or even do his job. 10:20 still no sign of him but there is a steaming cup of coffee sitting at his desk.

1:15 he walks up tells her, "I'm going on my lunch break."

She wonders where he's been all this time. Pam doesn't see him but fleetingly for the rest of the day, at one point she pages him overhead, with no response.

It's been a long chaotic day, literally by herself. She missed her lunch break not even having time to go to the restroom but once earlier, she's about to pop. Going to the closed unit that the hospital is renovating to pee and relax before getting into traffic.

The door bangs behind her, she turns and looks at the absentee ward clerk. Pammie stands in the doorway of one of the remodeled rooms.

"You paged me earlier?" smiling like it's a joke.

"yeah, like 7 hours ago, I'm tired of your shit. Tomorrow is my day off but I'm coming in to have your incompetent lazy ass, fired" spitting those last words out.

The smirk growing on his face, she pushes him out of frustration.

"Bitch" he retorts.

Slap, the room echoes she didn't mean to hit him, well maybe she did but in her head only not for real. Charging forward, she turns to escape him, but he grabs her hair. Pulling her into the remodeled suite, slamming the door behind him. His hand over her mouth.

"Bossy bitch! everyday I come here and have to take orders from a self-righteous, goody two shoes, you or another bitch just like you. Now you're going to have me fired! Stupid cunt" he growled in her ear.

Too surprised for words, just play nice and get out alive is what she kept saying to herself.

Pushing her down onto the hospital bed face down . He quickly yanks down her scrub pants, and then rips off her flimsy panties. To shocked and afraid she keeps quiet. Holding the back of her neck, he pushes her face into the bed before she starts screaming. Hastily, he undresses from the waist down, then pulls her shoes off kicking her pants to the floor.

" You make a sound you won't ever make one again, I promise" Letting her go, she gasps for air, thankful.

Nudging his cock between her pussy lips. Missing the mark but brushing her clit. Making her walls instantly contract. The fear has her bone dry. Pushing her completely on the bed on all fours, he pulls her hair hard to get her to straighten up then pulls her top and bra off. Letting go of her hair she snaps back into position, spitting in his hand then rubbing it onto her shaved cunt.

This time his aim is correct, plunging into her with the force of a locomotive, she gasps, sucking in air.

"Take it, take it black bitch" he slaps her hard on the ass. Jamming his thumb into her ass, she jerks in surprise. He laughs bitterly, making circles with his thumb in her anal opening.

Pulling up he bites her shoulder leaving the imprints of his teeth. His body begins tensing up his penis seems bigger now.

"Pam you nasty black whore, I hope this gets you pregnant", he snarls as he's cumming. With her legs shaking from his fury, he pulls out, the sperm swims down her cocoa thighs. He smears his shitty thumb over her top lip making a mustache. And laughs as she gags in disgust.

"Get on your back" he pushes her legs up high, moving in position. Looking her straight in the eye the entire time. Letting his hands wonder over her thighs watching for her reaction. Tommy's hand finds her shaved pussy, he fingers her semi-wet, tight snatch. Squatting down he tastes her alternating between licking and sucking. Pam feels the urge to moan but squeezes her eyes shut instead gritting her teeth.

"Fuck! Hold your cunt open!"sensing her bodies conflict. She obliges, instantly her back arches, feeling all control dissapating. Pushing his face more into her hungry box. Feeling her body tense up. She Holds her breath but explodes anyway, hearing herself now panting. Her pussy selfishly thinking only of itself, for a moment it feels like she's flying or weightless. Slowly she starts to release the urine but becomes aware and stops it. Without thought she pushes him away once she becomes too sensitive.

Lapping at her backdoor, suddenly he's up between her legs again, he slams into her vagina with a few quick jabs. Her pussy making soggy, gushy sounds. Pulling out then aiming for her super tight asshole . Yelping in pain turning her headtowardthe pillow she pushes her face into it, trying to will herself to relax.

The pain is excruciating he pulls her legs up biting and nibbling her calves. For him she is intoxicating, the way she smells, tastes, feels, looks makes it almost overwhelming for him. How could a woman this deliciously beautiful be so bitchy and nasty.

His sweat is pouring onto his secret crush," damn you look so good wet"

Her pain, pleasure, fear, curiosity, shock only make him drive his thrust deeper. Bucking wildly he feels the waves of his approaching orgasm. Putting his feet against the foot board having extra leverage pounding her harder. Shoving in one last time emptying into her perfect round ass, lowering her legs. Climbing toward her face, straddles her chest.

"Suck this shit off my dick, princess", pushing it against her lips, the head smearing juices against her cheek and against her unwilling lips.

Disgusted she opens her mouth the thick shaft jams to the back of her throat. Gagging she swallows his soiled spear. Her nose pressed deep into his dark bush tickling her nose. Pulling back almost taking it out her mouth then slamming it in again. Finally, climbing off he rolls her roughly to the side. Moving behind Pamela pinching both nipples. Lifting her legs over his body, he coughs, hacking up a lewgy spits 3 times into Pam's pus.

Entering with ease, "Mmmm" he moans starting to thrust into he, again. His hips churn, rubbing Pam's clit with each movement he makes. Their heat electrifies both of them, his body squirming against hers. Sucking her quarter size hard nipples while making circles around her clit, with his fingers. They fuck like a well-oiled machine, thrust meeting counter thrust. Eyes now locked together breaths in sync. Pamela gives a small whimper. He pushes faster, she whimpers more. Placing his hands around her neck. The friction is too much, with her tight snatch. Staring down at her squeezing her neck, closing off her airway.

Her body spasms against him, she closes her eyes chewing her bottom lip. Letting go, she can feel her pulse in her eyelids the orgasm ripples through her body, unlocking her bladder along the way. A low dragged out groan escapes his lips, the contracting walls of her vacuum action pussy, sets him off shooting deep into her orbit and it feels amazing. Goose bumps cover his entire body, face flushed . Pulling black beauty close he roughly kisses her, then licks the side of her face. Looking her in the eyes, it almost feels like love.

Suddenly feeling the wetness he jumps out the bed. Goes to the bathroom washes himself up, laughing harshly he gets dressed. Coming back to the bed. "Well it's been fun, but I've got a date tonight, hopefully she'll be as good as you!" smirk back on his face, raising an eyebrow.

"Now you've got a REAL reason to have me fired, make sure you tell them how you came on my face." Sucking on his lower lip, he looks like he's about to say something, but changes his mind. Turning on his heel he's out the door, whistling with his car keys jingling in his hand. Totally, humiliated Pamela shrugs on her clothes, and takes the back stairs, to her car with a vacate smile on her face thinking "what a shitty day..."