Pamela Anderson on Porn

Story Info
Choice words for a celebrity halfwit.
2.1k words
4.21
11.2k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,533 Followers

AN INTRODUCTION:

1

You know her as one of the faces of Baywatch. She was the most replayed character when teenagers used to rewind the tape and repeatedly watch in slow motion as her tits jiggled about in her swimming costume!

You also know her as the former wife of Tommy Lee and also as the co-star of possibly the world's most famous celeb sex tape, viewed by more generations of teens across the world.

Otherwise Pamela Anderson is a former Playboy model, softcore porn movie star, and failed mainstream movie star, who has spent the majority of her career getting her clothes off when she wasn't on talk shows promoting herself or hanging from the walls of, you guessed it, teenagers all across the world!

Nobody ever had a problem with that. She played a big part in liberating modern women and giving them the impression that if you've got it, then you should flaunt it.

We've all loved her at some point in our lives, or have we? I have, but only when she actually put her clothes on. For a time, it was her personality that attracted me more.

WTF HAPPENED PAM?

Recently she had a few choice words for those who watch porn in an article published in the Wall Street Journal, claiming that graphic sex videos are a "Public Hazard" and that people who access it are sad and lonely individuals.

Pam said:

"We must educate ourselves and our children to understand that porn is for losers -- a boring, wasteful and dead-end outlet for people too lazy to reap the ample rewards of healthy sexuality."

2

NO SHIT, PAM:

But we don't all live in your world, even if most porn stars do!

I've been around a while. I don't put anything past my fellow human beings anymore (we can be a pretty despicable species, in fact some individuals aim higher than others in that respect). But I'm not one to dismiss a claim without investigating it first.

I'll lend someone my ears and eyes if they have something to say on important social matters, and it's not just what happens in the media industries that we need to keep in check, but also our approach and our position on what they're selling; and to whom.

The porn industry, for instance, is just about the only medium NOT trying to sell sex to your children...

As for Pam's choice words on the matter, I get the feeling she tried to wing a question she wasn't expecting. I hope so. Because judging by her stance - considering that she made her fortune through her own sex appeal, more than happy to show off her bush to grown men with money in their pockets, and actually making a profit off her own porn video - I find it hard to swallow that she walked into the office that day with this issue in tow.

And I'd have expected her to be able to offer so much more insight than the average porn viewer, right?!

Not only does she try to shame people without any consideration to why people watch porn, she might as well have done that with her titties out too, reminding us at the end of what star signs she prefer to date.

Now that you found your sons watching porn, Pam, it's time to denounce it and to demonise it and the people who watch it - without having the wits or the nerve to tackle the people who make it!

But no...

3

THE PEOPLE WHO WATCH PORN:

It's a shame, considering that these "sad and lonely" people are the minority - people who have difficulty finding relationships, or maintaining them, or those who actually choose to remain alone, maybe because of serious trust issues for instance.

Are they really lazy for not seeking a healthy sex life? Is it even healthy to expect sex in a relationship/marriage where birth control is never 100% and where child poverty and unemployment is on the increase?

A woman will lose her job in this economic climate for becoming pregnant. Women also do not want to stay at home. They want a career. Fuck your sex life boyfriend/husband. Go rub one out to some porn - my treat!

I for one can vouch for the trust issues, at least, and for never expecting the women in my life to share the gutter that I've lived in for so long. Still I'm sparing in watching porn because I've seen it all and because I'm busy failing.

I'm such a sad failure, Pam, all this failing and yet never quitting. But now that you think it's disgusting, I'm going to whack off tonight, pop my cork and spray the champagne of victory as a toast in your honour, you narcissistic hypocrite.

Sorry that I don't have your easy life!

Alternatively I also enjoy reading and writing erotica and flirting outrageously online, as it stimulates the imagination in other ways.

But it's not to say that porn doesn't or can't. It's a performing art in the minds of some studios and porn stars, and lovers of erotica in all mediums can truly appreciate it in moderation.

That's the key right there - moderation. And it's your own damned fault if you've developed a vise-like death grip, worn your genitals out (male or female), and become so jaded that porn no longer works for you.

If that happens then you're taking a flagellation vacation, my friend. No shaking the champagne bottle for you until your dick is off its crutches.

But again thanks Pam. I always knew I'd amount to nothing - LOL - I just had to hear it from someone who got rich being a fuck fantasy and whose relevance never rose above that in roughly two decades since, before I turned my life around.

BACK ON TRACK:

Pamela Anderson also completely dismisses the fact that not only do people in relationships and marriages watch porn...

But that couples enjoy it together - that they learn to spice up their sex life this way and that it's considered weird for someone not to watch it once in a while.

Whether it be blatantly porn or whether it be disguised as a romance novel or movie, or a fitness magazine, or if people claim erotica to be inherently different, we all masturbate to something.

In that, the porn industry is probably more honest than the corporations who make your music stars, your fast food and your television. It's definitely more honest than the Wall Street Journal!

4

ESTABLISHING A DIALOGUE:

"What is required is an honest dialogue about what we are witnessing," Pam went on to say. "The true nature and danger of porn -- and an honour code to tamp it down in the collective interests of our well-being as individuals, as families and as communities."

Yes, and we shall do that by branding those who watch porn as lazy, sad, lonely losers.

I'm not sold!

I get the part about our well-being, about taking family and community into consideration, and I know that there are many social issues that porn creates in those who aren't careful, if it doesn't simply make outside matters worse.

But without knowing what goes on in the porn industry, from those still working in it, you don't have a fucking clue.

Again, it's down to parents to know how to raise their children and how and when to have the talk about sex and porn and how to treat the opposite sex. But if you did your job right all along then your child will learn that quickly after being introduced to others.

Were you even really addressing porn viewers or are you just surrounded by billionaire potato children who'll never have to work a day in their life and so lay victim all day every day to idle hands?

That being said, your kids have probably looked into a few back gardens and witnessed a porno in the making if they haven't already picked yours off the top shelf.

5

THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE PORN:

Already off the top of my head I know two personal friends who make porn. They're cam models on Chaturbate.

I also had a lot of friends on Xhamster.com where you didn't get far without a little exhibitionism/voyeurism of your own.

I also got to speak to many a porn star between Xhamster and Twitter; the likes of Elexis Monroe, Zoey Holloway, Vicky Vette, Ava Addams and ex-porn star turned cocktail waitress Azlea Antistia. The dialogue led to very much the same conclusion.

Women are largely in control of the porn industry today - beyond the cheap and tacky amateur networks. They are very smart women, business-women, and brutally loyal to each other and to the men who share their lives, personally and professionally.

If you treat women badly, you have no one to be the star of your porn movie. If you treat women badly, you're likely to get the shit kicked out of you by a lot of caring people.

There is some dodgy shit out there that I don't agree with, but the stars of these movies are mostly into it - sexual freaks of nature who fit in with the lifestyle - and they get paid and come back for more and the market generates wealth.

You might not like some porn, or all porn, but there are many ways this life can fuck you in the ass. What goes on outside of that world is always worse.

Those who attempt to leave porn and to go onto more humble careers are treated way worse in the public sector than they are in porn.

They seek their dream jobs, or something stable so that they can have a family and settle down and then all of a sudden the word is out on your former day job and you're fired and you'll never work in that profession again.

6

IT'S NOT PORN THAT'S THE PROBLEM:

It's people!

It's society!

It's your fucked up morals as you throw your opinions around like confetti - just like Pam - while royally sucking balls at your own life.

Does anybody really think that watching porn made Brock Turner rape an unconscious girl behind the dumpster?

It may have played a part in convincing his already twisted mind that he wanted it, that he could have it, and that thanks to his privileged life, he could get away with it too.

And he has! THAT IS WHAT NEEDS ADDRESSING!

The standards we keep, the sexual objectification, the desire to push the boundaries; even without porn this won't go away.

Look at video games and dare to say that they caused more violence when they actually give an outlet for the kind of bottled up aggression that has no place in society today.

Porn is the same for adults. Do you want the alleged sad, lonely losers looking for other ways to ease off the sexual tension when they can't get laid and don't have the social skills to get with someone without abusing their trust or worse?

Especially - as a hypothesis - after you took Pam's route to weeding them out from the supposed normal people?

But the Narcissists, the Sociopaths, the Psychopaths that go unchecked; the criminal mind that has yet to commit a crime; they can be stopped if we treat each other with a lot more respect and consideration and learn to put greater value on human life, which porn is not responsible for.

Otherwise it's as simple as getting it BANNED!!!

7

Nothing so divisive is going to address the problem or set up a dialogue that helps everyone at once.

Ask yourself though, if you think you have a porn problem, do I treat members of the preferred sex like shit outside of having sex with them?

Do I only want sex from them?

Do I resent them?

And do I care about the porn stars in these movies being treated with care and respect?

If I got a sexual partner who wanted to be treated like a porn star in the bedroom, would I care for them and respect them as much as anybody else?

Maybe if you gave negative answers to those questions, then you have a problem. And it isn't porn that's the problem. It's you...

And my advice to you would be to seek therapy, to seek friends who are a positive influence and to find things to care about, to think about what those close to you appreciate you for.

Because even if she is an idiot with too much influence, Pam was right about family and community.

If we failed to see her hypocrisy and took her advice, if we kept each other at arms length because of our personal habits, we'd be causing a lot more divisiveness-

Loneliness-

Laziness-

Sadness-

Just shut the fuck up, Pam!

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,533 Followers