Pamela Has a Thing for Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirt Man
Dirt Man
384 Followers

We only had taken a sip of our drinks when a fast tune came on, and Big Mike asked for the honors this time, and away she went. Now the song may have been faster than the one we'd just danced, but that didn't stop Big Mike from getting his feels in. Oh no. In fact it was like watching those beboppers the way he twirled her around out there, showing just about everything Pam has to an appreciative audience in the process, and putting his hands on her everywhere to boot before the song ended and they returned laughing, and giggling to the table with beads of perspiration popping out on their foreheads.

"Damn! This girl can dance!" Big Mike said.

"She sure the hell can," said a new voice, "who's your friends Mike?"

"Hey Rick!" Yelled Big Mike, and got up and picked the lanky black gentleman straight up off the floor in a big bear hug before putting him back down and introducing us. "I'd like you to meet my latest fare, that's Jake, he's the money man, and this is Pamela, she's his money maker."

For a moment there I thought Big Mike had blown it for us with that last remark, but one look at Pamela, and damn if Big Mike hadn't scored big with that comment. Most women, even those stepping out on their husbands with their husband's permission don't like being called a prostitute, and that's pretty much what Big Mike had introduced her as to his friend, the owner of the Hilton Harlem as it turned out.

"Indeed," Rick arched his left eyebrow as he shook Pam's hand, then looking at me said, "you are richer than anyone in this room then."

I thought Pamela was gonna melt to the floor and leave only a puddle at that piece of flattery.

"You sir, are so very right," I replied, adding my vote to his, "would you care to join us?"

"Well, I only have time for a dance," he said, then looked to Pam, and nodded towards the dance floor.

Pam looked at me, and I nodded my okay, as was appropriate for the situation, and off she went again. It was another fast dance, but not as fast as the last one, and I swear they almost did the dirty right out there on the dance floor the way Rick went about it, and when they returned to our table there was a wet spot on his right thigh from Pam's cunt no less, but he wore it like it were the medal of honor.

"We're staying at the Holiday Inn West over night Rick, and we'd love to have you join us there for drinks after you close up your place," I offered.

"I may not get there until two in the morning," he replied, as if that were a concern.

"That's okay, we'll still be partying, just bring along whatever you want to drink, and Pam here will provide for everything else you might require."

"I'll be there," he said, and we shook hands on it just before I took Pam out for another slow song, and this time while we were out there, I had my finger in her cunt the whole time.

By the time ten o'clock rolled around we had to get out of there, and go back to the hotel, or end up fucking in the men's room, and I figured we had enough players for the night then as things stood anyway, so we departed, and headed for the hotel room at last.

************

I suppose Pamela was in rare form, because as we entered the lobby three abreast with her in the middle she grabbed a hand full of both Big Mike's and my ass at the same time. The looks we got from those white people in the lobby was absolutely priceless. We were a walking Oreo cookie with Pam in the middle as the cream filling, and everyone, and I mean everyone there knew we were taking Pamela up to my room to fuck the shit out of her. Hell, the elevator doors hadn't even closed and Peter's wife already had both of our cocks out and was jerking off our two black tree trunks in her delicate lily white hands as she smiled out at the people staring at us in dumb founded amazement, and the last thing they saw as the doors slowly closed was her going down on her knees opening her mouth to take Big Mike in.

"Whore!" Came from the little old lady sitting in the chair nearest the elevator at the very last moment.

However I did see Pamela's mouth close over that monolith, and that really was one hell of a sight. They don't call him Big Mike for nothing, and his actual physical build aside; the guy was hung like a damn mule. Unlike me, he was circumcised, and while my dick tapers at the end getting thicker as it gets nearer my pubic hairs, Mike was just plain fucking big all over. Almost the thickness of a policeman's nightstick, and it had to be over a foot in length. I don't know how she got the head in her mouth, let alone the first six inches of that hog leg, but she did. Pam's gag reflex kicked in several times on the way up to our floor, but she never once took her mouth off of that big black cock stretching her lips out until the doors spread open wide. Then she just stood up, and we headed for my room with two cocks in her hands, and both of them hard as a pike pole.

Since I had already fucked Pam out on the highway, I was magnanimous, and handed Pamela over to Big Mike, after first getting a look of concern from her which I basically shrugged off as old jitters from before.

"Babies, remember," I whispered in her ear kissing the back of her neck, then releasing her into Big Mike's care.

Pam wasn't totally convinced, but she was a most willing pupil, and luckily, Big Mike is one of those large men who, when with a woman as petite as Peter's wife is, becomes a great big cuddly Teddy bear lover. Leading Pam to the edge of my spare bed he reached down and took the hem of her black silken dress and lifted it up slowly. The tops of her black lacy nylon thigh highs came into view right away, as did the rivulets of my last visit along the insides of her upper thigh, and from then on there was nothing but flesh, and a tiny tuft of manicured pubic hair. Not blonde to be sure, but fascinatingly a brownish red like the famed burning bush, and it was shaped like an elongated diamond pointing to and away from her delightfully perky clitoris. Eating pussy for sure.

The dress continued upward then, along tight yet softly supple curved muscled flesh, up still higher exposing her jade like belly button, and higher still until it unfurled to expose Pam's ripe firm luscious mammies capped with those erect pink nipples that had been poking out of her thin dress all night. How can I liken them? To say they were melon like, or to compare those breasts to any fruit, would cheapen them, they were just too magnificent, not overly large for her build by any means, but more than a hand full to be sure. No, they were more like the breasts we might envision mother earth having, you know, those perfect round symmetrical twin halves of the sun, or moon depending on the time of the day. Yes, they were just perfect for Pamela's hourglass figure, and they weren't there by any plastic surgeon's hands either.

Big Mike finally slipped the dress up and off of Pamela then, and let it fall to the floor beside them, and now it was Pamela's turn to undress him, and her fingers flew over the buttons, snaps and zippers until Big Mike stood there before her like a living mountain of pure chocolate. I guess Pamela has a real sweet tooth because she once again gobbled down that massive chocolate bar, trying to sword swallow it whole just one last time. That she failed isn't important, that she was willing to try is.

Seeing her at last give up, Big Mike pulled her up onto her feet, then picked her up, and gently laid her down full length on the bed before climbing in-between her open arms and spread wide silky white thighs. There was a moment of hesitation on Pamela's part, then she reached down between them, and guided Big Mike's dick right to the entrance of her vagina, parting the lips with one hand as she pulled his dick head into her slit with the other. Pushing forward a bit with his hips, and concentrating a steady but gentle strain Big Mike succeeded in getting the head all the way in, but the effect was that Pam's pussy bulged out around it like a balloon being poked at with a finger.

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt, it just needs a little stretching out is all," Pamela said with a grin as sweat beaded her brow, "just go real slow Mike until I get used to you."

He nodded and looked down at where they were connected, and she rotated her hips managing to take in another half of an inch on her own.

"See, it'll fit," and we all laughed at that.

It took over half an hour before Big Mike finally bottomed out inside of your wife, with over three inches still hanging out side, but he was more than happy, as was Pamela. From that moment on Pamela became the whore Peter wanted her to be, but she became my whore then, not Peter's. Mine and any other black man who wanted her, as slowly but surely Big Mike's cock pulled back out, then pushed back in, and Pamela began cuming on the second stroke, as she let loose with a screaming hiss of triumph.

"Yes!" It came out of her like a long rolling hiss of a snake.

It was then that Big Mike's thick lips joined her pouting ones for a long sensual tongue duel silencing her, and her arms and legs went up around behind the big black mountain of a man and clung to him as if for dear life. Slowly but surely those thrusts got longer, and became faster paced until Big Mike's cock was thrusting 9 full inches at a shot in and out of her leaving only one inch inside, and barreling down that long snug tunnel to the bottom, and nudging into her cervix with every damn thrust.

Pamela couldn't stop cuming, she just kept on going like the energizer fuck bunny, her claws raking Mike's back causing welts, her heels pounding at his black ass as if mounted on a horse and kicking its sides to run faster. Had it been most any other man Mike might have cuffed her one, but I think he was really getting into Pamela's energetic passion, and only picked up the pace some more. In and out, in and out, over and over again like an automatic well digger he pumped that white pussy with his big black cock, and I swear it looked to be going in deeper every time he did. I know her body was bouncing up and down frantically, and every time he came down Pamela's ass was embedded deeper and deeper into that mattress.

Since it looked like the two of them were going to be a while I picked up the phone in the room and ordered drinks from room service. Then when the drinks arrived I signed for them, and put them on the dresser. I got a weird look from the porter though, but perhaps that was because of the number of drinks I ordered, and not the moaning and groaning Pamela was making behind me on the bed with Big Mike. With my drink in hand I turned on the television real low, so as not to disturb them, then relaxed sitting back in the chair sipping my drink.

What's that? You want more details? Hey, they fucked solid for two fucking hours almost, and by then the gas station attendant arrived, and he took two hours fucking Pamela, but then of course by the time he left, Rick got there.

Now as I said, Rick is a lanky man, even in a suit you can tell he's skinny as a rail, and not much taller than Pamela's 5' 6" in height, but he's a real lover all right. However by then Pamela's pussy was all stretched out and soggy from her last three different black cocks, so he had something else in mind for her. Getting undressed, he folded his clothes neatly and hung them up in the closet giving both of us plenty of time to see his equipment.

Yeah, I know, you never look, right. Bullshit. Anyway, Rick has what I call a snake for a cock, and I don't mean a boaconstricter either. It's all of a foot in length, but as skinny as the rest of him. So when he rolled your wife over onto her stomach to take her anally, I just gave her a shrug. After all, she could just say no, and that would be the end of it. There was a tube of KY jelly on the nightstand, and she saw him reach for it, and lube himself up first. Then he came over to her and did the finger dance on Pamela's sphincter.

You should have seen her wriggle her butt back at him when he stuck first one, then two, and three fingers into Pamela's asshole. I knew then that there wasn't much that she'd say no to when it came to black men, and I started to give that some real thought after that. The TV was forgotten now, they were only playing old black and white movies by then anyway, and I was turned watching them now, and decided to get into the act if only verbally.

"Hold open your ass cheeks for him Pamela," I coached, and sure enough your wife reached behind her and pulled her heart shaped butt cheeks wide apart right away.

"Good girl," I said, "now raise your butt up a bit. Show him that you want his Nigger dick to fuck you in your tight married white ass, baby. Yeah, like that, now beg him to fuck your married white booty, and let's hear you say please too."

"Ooooooohhhh please Rick! Stick your big long black dick up my married white ass! Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssse! I want it dirty!"

Pamela didn't have to ask Rick twice, and I watched as he carefully brought his greased up black roto-rootered snake right up against that winking teeny, tiny little greased hole. Then with patience, like those who fucked your wife before that evening, Rick slowly forced the head of his dick in. However he had no intention of stopping with just the head, and he kept on going until his ball sack lay up against Pamela's sloppy slit underneath.

"Ooooooooooooooooooo shit!" Pamela groaned as it went in, but whether in pain or pleasure or both, she never said, she just got up on her hands and knees then, and started rocking back and forth in the doggy position.

"That's it bitch, fuck back at that Nigger dick," I cheered, "I can see now that you really get into it when the dirt turns to mud, don't ya."

"Yesssssss! Ooooooooooo, yessssssssss! Fuck my ass baby! It feels soooooooooooooo fucking gooooooooooooooooood!"

"You ever let the ole man," meaning her husband Peter, "fuck you in the ass?"

"Noooo, no never!" Pamela groaned still rocking, and she looked so damn fucking sexy with her wonderful titties gently swaying as she rocked her tight white fanny back and forth, back and forth, and then she added, "and he never will either!"

There was no doubt about her resolve now, and Rick and I did a silent high five over her back then. We had her fine white ass now for sure. She was strictly Nigger Pussy from now on, and the way she said; "and he never will either!" well, if Peter had been there, heard the vindictive venom in her voice? Well, he would have surely whimpered, and buried his head in the toilet bowl before flushing. And believe me, when she talked about him from then on, if she talked about him at all, it was to say what a low life scum bag he was, or even worse. Why, she called him everything but a lawyer, she was so pissed off at him.

Back and forth, she rocked, and on each backward thrust as she buried that black prick up her fine white ass she would revolve her hips and grind back into Rick's kinky pubic hairs. No fool that man, he just let her fuck herself that way, and stood his ground holding on to her hips, or reaching around to tweak at her pink nipples, her hair flying around her head in waves as she began to really whip her butt back against his abs.

"Oooooooooooooh! Oh, uhn, yes, so good! Gonna cum! Gonna cum with your dick... up my ass!"

"That's it slut! Fuck your own ass with that Nigger dick! Show us what a low life cunt motherfucking bitch you can be!"

I thought right then that she was really getting off on all the verbal abuse, because she started cuming right then, and real hard too.

"Damn! This bitch's ass is trying to suck me right in, man!"

"You hear that Pamela? Looks like your ole man turned you into a whore after all!"

"AAaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!"

She jammed the pillow in her mouth then and trembled all over like a leaf, and that's when Rick took over, and began to really shag her ass good.

"That's it Rick! Fuck the filthy whore! Jam that Nigger dick up her ass so far that she can suck the shit off the end of it! And after you finish cuming up that fine booty, give the slut a piss enema!"

I guess all the dirty talk was just too much for the both of them as that's when Rick shot his load up Pamela's ass. You'd have thought someone had just pressed two live wires to her flesh the way Pamela started jerking right then on the end of Rick's prick in epileptic like convulsions.

All too soon, at least as far as Rick was concerned, it was over, and they lay there piled up on one another on my spare bed like two rag dolls. Pam had passed out, though I'm not sure whether from exhaustion, or the powerful orgasm that bulldozered over her. Rick pulled out after he caught his breath, wiped the slime off of his dick on her bare butt, then took a shower and went home to his own wife leaving us alone at last.

Since Pamela was passed out so prettily, I took off my clothes, and eased my dick right up her well lubricated butt hole without any protests, then rolled us both over onto our right sides, and fell asleep spooned together with her. It was already Saturday morning, and the sun would be peeking in through the wide-open window soon, and I had a long day scheduled for the both of us. If she woke up she'd find that I was in her ass, and that she could take me there without being torn to shreds. And if by chance she wanted to fuck my prick with her ass from that point on, she was more than welcome to. In fact, I expected to be able to take that fine white ass from now on whenever I wanted to without complaint. After all, she'd said she was my whore now, right?

As it turned out she woke me up only three hours later with my laying on my back and her sitting on top of me as she did deep knee bends, fucking herself in the ass with my cock as she diddled her own pussy.

Dirt Man
Dirt Man
384 Followers
12