Pamela, Pippa, and Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Triplets discover each other one summer.
6.1k words
4.6
113k
89

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storm62
Storm62
354 Followers

I was going to post this as one piece, but it was getting a bit long, so I split it. This is the first half.

******

It happened the summer after our nineteenth birthdays. I'm named Peter and I'm the youngest of a set of triplets, two girls and a boy. Pamela, my oldest sister and the quiet studious one, was born a little before 11 p.m. Pippa, my other sister and the excitable adventurous one, about half an hour later. I, being the ever tardy, laid-back one, didn't arrive until nearly 2 a.m. the next morning, giving me a different birthday to my female siblings. When we were children my sisters delighted in teasing me mercilessly. That slowed and then stopped after we reached puberty; I think they began to realise it wasn't a good idea for many reasons, the main one being that they recognised I wasn't the same as them anymore. We still got into trouble as a threesome fairly regularly, even the sensible Pamela. It usually started with some wild idea from Pippa; she would convince me it would be fine and then the two of us would rope Pammy in. Our parents had soon realised who the real troublemaker was and Pip was constantly being told off. She just shrugged and carried on. Pam seemed to take it personally and would keep away from me and Pip for a week or so, until we came up with some new plan to involve her. I always just let things happen, mainly to see what WOULD happen. I think my parents could tell I was weak-willed where my sisters were concerned and rarely blamed me for anything. I would offer myself up as the instigator when it looked like Pip or Pam were really going to be in trouble, but I don't think my Mom and Dad ever really thought any of us were particularly naughty.

I didn't date much throughout my school years; I think my two beautiful sisters put off a lot of prospective girlfriends. I was horribly aware of how striking my siblings looked and to be honest, not many other girls matched up to them. Pamela had to start wearing reading glasses when we were sixteen but that didn't make her look any less hot. And Pippa! Well Pip's thirst for adventure meant that she was always on the lookout for a new boyfriend or a new experience and she dressed accordingly. Any clothes on Pippa looked stunning. 'If only she wasn't my sister' I thought on many occasion about both of them.

The summer break after our nineteenth birthdays our parents announced they were going to be away for eight weeks on a long delayed and well-deserved holiday for just the two of them. Pam, Pip and I were delighted for them. We all knew they deserved a break and we were old enough to fend for ourselves now. On the day we waved them off at the airport we did what any 18 year olds would do: we went home and organised a party!

Between the three of us we knew a lot of people so it was a huge party. Although it wasn't due to start until 8 p.m. people began arriving earlier than that, some with extra 'supplies' (more beer!). Initially it was Pippa who meet them at the door, but after her boyfriend arrived I took over. Pamela had stationed herself at what we were using as a bar, the table on the patio, but was enticed away by Pip and didn't go back.

By 10 o'clock the food and alcohol were flowing and nobody new was arriving so I left my post at the door and went to get myself a serious drink. I looked out through the patio door as I poured it. Pam was walking up to where Pip was talking with her boyfriend Jamie at the bottom of the garden. The girls both had their backs to me and as I gulped down my first 'Jack Daniels' I took time for the first time in ages to really look at them. Although a little over thirty minutes separated their births their personalities were so different, but they looked so similar even now. If Pam wore sexier outfits, or Pip more sensible ones, no-one would be able to tell them apart; or nearly no-one. Dad had a bit of a problem knowing which daughter was in front of him: Mom less so, but sometimes even she got it wrong. I was the only one really able to tell them apart. As I looked, or stared, at them my eyes began to roam over both of their curves. I took in how much tighter Pam's bottom looked, which probably meant Pip was wearing a thong under her short skirt; I took in the fact that Pip's legs looked so much more sexy than Pam's, due to her wearing heels rather than Pammy's sensible sandals. I shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking like this about my sisters. As I went to turn away Jamie pushed angrily past the girls and stormed up the garden towards me. As he went by me he gave me a grim smile and muttered 'good luck' under his breath before heading for the front door, slamming it behind him.

I went down to Pam and Pip.

"What's up with him?" I asked, nodding in the direction Jamie had taken.

"Didn't like playing second fiddle." Pip said shrugging.

I looked quizzically at Pam.

"I didn't hear the argument." She said, shrugging.

"Sod him." Pippa said with one of her wicked grins spreading over her face. "Pam and I are going to have a lot to drink tonight little brother. That puts you in charge of the rest of the party." With that she took Pam's hand and towed her towards the alcohol. I let them go. If they were going to drink together that meant I may be able to get some flirting done without them interfering.

By midnight all the booze had been drunk and everybody began to wend their way home. Pam and Pippa looked the worse for wear, so I sent them to bed and began to tidy up the worst of the mess we'd made. I dumped all the bottles and cans into the recycling bins, put all the glasses and plates ready to be washed in the morning and swept up one or two bits of broken glass and crockery. I looked at my watch and was shocked to see it was nearly 1 a.m. The rest could wait until tomorrow. I made my way up to my room and went in without turning on the light.

With a tired sigh I took off my jeans and tee-shirt in the darkness of my room, dropping them onto a convenient chair and moved towards the foot of my bed. From the direction of the head a female voice came out of the gloom.

"It's about time you came up."

"Who's there?" I said, slightly startled. Was it one of the girls I'd been flirting with at the party? As if in answer the voice came again.

"It's me Petey." It was a quiet voice, a voice I knew so well.

"Pippa?" I could now make out her face in the shadows, framed by the pillows and the sheet she was holding up to her chin. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Waiting for you silly."

"All right," I sighed. "Why are you waiting for me?"

"Because I'm feeling adventurous. How about you?" She reached over and switched on the bedside lamp, letting the sheet drop down to her waist to reveal her naked upper body. I stared at her perfect c-cup breasts, my dick hardening at the sight. I willed it to stay down to no avail. "Like them?" She asked, noticing the direction of my gaze.

"Ummm, they're very....nice. Don't you think you should cover them up?"

She smirked.

"Your mouth says that, but your body...." She refocused her eyes on my boxers, where my disobedient cock was straining to be released.

"Pippa, no! We can't!!" I whispered hoarsely, suddenly realising what she meant by 'adventurous'. Still smiling Pip threw the sheet back and crawled down the bed on all fours, a wicked smirk on her face. I could now see that she was completely nude, even catching a glimpse of the tuft of hair where her legs met. My treacherous cock twitched again, Pippa knelt at the end of the bed, her breath on my chest. She looked up at me, devilment shining in her eyes.

"What...? What are you thinking of doing?" I managed to gulp.

Without answering me, my gloriously sexy sister tugged my boxers down to my thighs, releasing my raging hard-on to her gaze.

"Ooooh!" She said in feigned surprise. "I can't call you 'little' brother anymore can I?" She added mischievously.

"Pip, Pippa. Stop. You shouldn't...."

"But I am. And you want me to do it as well, don't you?"

"Yes." I said softly, losing the battle with myself. "Yes, I want you to Pip. I know I shouldn't, but I do."

Pippa nodded and then leant forward, poking her tongue out to lick at my quivering dick. As I felt the moistness of her tongue touching my knob all my feelings that this was wrong disappeared. This was so right. A beautiful young woman that I loved dearly was naked in front of me, playing with my cock. How could it be wrong? Pip's tongue ran up and down the length of my shaft as she brought her hand up to my balls and began to toy with them too. I threw my head back in a low moan as she dragged her fingernails along the underside of my scrotum. I looked down again as I felt a different wetness on my dick. Pippa had wrapped her lips around my knob-end. Her upturned eyes seemed to be smiling as she put her hands on my hips and pulled me towards her, my cock sinking into her mouth.

Up to this point I had been a passive bystander, letting my sexually precocious sister take the lead. That changed as I watched my dick sliding into her welcoming mouth. I rested my hands on the top of her head and began to slowly move it back and forth along my length, thrusting my hips forward and back at the same time. I took my time to build up the tempo, and then slowed before speeding up again. I couldn't believe how deep my sister, my sweet sexy sister, was taking me; my pubic hair was sometimes brushing her nose. If I'd have thought about it I would have realised that this wasn't the first time she'd had a cock in her mouth, but at this point I didn't care; all I new was that this delightful creature was taking me to heights of sensation that I'd never known before. All too soon I felt my nuts begin to tighten.

"Pip, Pippa! I'm gonna cum!!" I managed to pant. "I'll pull out." I gasped.

Her reaction was to grab my ass and hold me in her mouth as she continued to work on my dick. I tried desperately to hold off but couldn't delay the inevitable for long. I shot my load into her throat. She held me there until my cock stopped twitching, swallowing everything I had.

Pippa looked up into my face, her eyes sparkling, and licked a stray dribble of my cum from her lips.

"Mmmm Petey, that was lovely. Your spunk tastes awesome." She grinned.

"God Pip, that was wonderful. But why now?" I asked.

"I told you. I wanted to do something adventurous." She smiled and then lay back luxuriantly like a cat. She parted her legs, letting me see how wet she was. She pulled her feet up and placed them flat on the bed near her beautifully shaped ass. "Now it's your turn to do something for me." She purred. "I want you to eat me out."

"What!!" I exclaimed.

"Come on Pete, puullleease!" She cooed.

"I....I don't know how. I've never done that." I stammered, thinking that might put her off.

"I know you haven't, but I'm willing to bet you'll be good at it." She said encouragingly. Her hand went to her moistening slit and she ran her fingers up and down the dampness leaking from her pussy. "Pam and I have lots of friends, girl friends, and I know you've never slept with a girl little brother."

"S....so?" Although it was true, it was shocking to find out my sister knew I was a virgin.

"That's sort of our fault. We frightened all the ones who showed an interest away."

"WHAT! How?"

"We lied a lot." She shrugged.

"Why?"

"Because none of them were right for you Pete, why else? Sisterly protection." Her hand still rubbed her pussy. My dick began to harden again. "Say you forgive me, us."

"I....I don't know."

"Forgive me and I'll show you what you've missed out on." Her eyes glittered in that special way of hers, a wry grin on her face.

"All right, I suppose. You were looking out for me in a twisted way." I surrendered, the same as always with Pippa.

She grinned perkily.

"Good! Now you can lick me out." I looked at her in surprise. "Please Petey." She moaned coyly.

It was too much to take. My beautiful sister wanted my mouth on her snatch. I gave in and knelt on the bed, lowering my head between her legs. Tentatively I stuck out my tongue and touched it to her pussy lips. I wasn't sure exactly what I should be doing, I was even less sure about what to expect. Pippa smiled down encouragingly as I got my first taste of a woman. It wasn't what I had imagined, sort of sweet and tangy at the same time. Now a little emboldened, I ran my tongue up between the folds of her flesh, all the way to the nub that was almost concealed by her pubic hair.

"Ooooh, that's nice!" She said as I circled it with my tongue, trying to do for my dear sister what she had done for me. "Oh yes little brother. That's the spot!" She cried out.

I poked my tongue between her wet pussy lips, pushing it in as deep as I could until my nose was practically rubbing her clit.

"Jeez Petey, you sure you've never done this before?" Pip panted.

I just grunted in reply, pulling her pelvis up a little so I could plunge even deeper into her magic box. Pippa became increasingly aroused, her breath becoming more and more ragged until finally I felt her body tense up as she cried out in ecstasy and then relax with a deep sigh. I crawled up alongside her, putting my arm around her. I kissed her softly, running one hand through her hair and resting the other on her still heaving right breast.

"God Petey, I've never cum like that before." Pip said, regaining her usual composure. "You sure you've never been with a girl before?" She asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"You told me you and Pammy scare them all off before I get anywhere." I smirked. "It must be all the online porn I watch."

Pip gave me another flash of her devilish grin as I continued to massage her tit. She reached between my legs, wrapping a delicate hand around my rock hard cock.

"Want to go further?" She breathed sexily.

"Do you think we should?" I gulped.

"Should? No. But I want to anyway. I want this meaty stick inside me. I want to find out what else you've learnt from watching porn."

I looked into her eyes and saw that she was serious: My sister wanted me to fuck her.

"Please Petey?" She batted her eyelids. I know I said I was weak-willed where my sisters were concerned, but I defy any red-blooded male to resist when a beautiful naked woman offers them her body.

"All right Pip, if you're sure." I said quietly. "But I never thought my first lover would be my sister."

"But you hoped?"

"Let's just say it crossed my mind a few times."

"Me or Pam?" She asked.

"Both." I said simply.

She smiled and lay back, stretching out her arms and legs. I moved between her spread thighs, my rock hard cock in my hand, and looked into her flushed excited face.

"You sure Pip?" I asked again.

"I've never been surer Petey." She nodded.

Satisfied she meant it I leant forward and brushed her welcoming and wet pussy lips with the engorged head of my rigid dick. Pippa cooed in anticipation. I waited for a moment, my cockhead resting against her entrance. It came to me that I was about to lose my virginity to my sister and that I didn't want it any other way. I sank slowly into her inviting wetness, wondering if what I had gleaned from my porn movie observation would be acceptable. It seemed natural enough and Pip seemed to like it and that was the main thing. I wanted to please my sister like no-one else had.

"Petey? What's wrong? Don't stop now." Pippa almost whispered. I realised that I hadn't moved since I'd sunk all the way into her delicious, desirable, delightful pussy.

"Sorry Pip." I said. "Just wondering if I was doing it right."

"Seems right to me little brother." She grinned. "Do it some more and I'll let you know."

I grinned in return and began to move my hips back and forth a little, then lengthened my stroke as I elicited little squeals of delight from Pippa.

"Oh yes Petey. That's it, like that." She cried.

I quickened my pace, starting to pound into her juicy cunt. I loved the way it clenched and unclenched around my throbbing member, loved the lewd squelching noises it made as I did so. I bent my head down and licked at her now bullet-hard nipples, alternating my attentions between them. That pushed Pip over the edge and she came wildly, crying out and thrashing wildly beneath me. I slowed almost to a stop as she regained her breath.

"No, don't stop. I want you to cum too." She gasped out.

I began to build up my rhythm again. Pippa grabbed my face and kissed me fiercely, her eyes shining with unsuppressed lust. I felt my own climax beginning to build up.

"Pip. I'm. Gonna. Cum!" I panted out.

"Good." She said, locking her ankles around my waist. "Cum in me Petey. I want your spunk to fill my greedy pussy."

I tried to hold back, but couldn't. I shot my load deep into my delighted sister.

********

It had been over a week since the party. Pippa had come to my room every night since then and we had either made slow gentle love or just held and cuddled each other. Although she never said anything Pamela must have noticed something. Every morning when she woke she would have seen Pip's bed was empty and noted that Pippa never arrived down in the kitchen until after I did. If she had missed that, which I doubted, then there was no way at all she could have not spotted the contented smirks Pip and I wore all day. But Pam never said a word. Pip usually told her sister everything, I told her quite a bit too, we were that close, but I had said to Pip that we couldn't tell her about what we were doing, so we both kept silent, both of us feeling bad about keeping a secret from our big sister for the first time.

I suspect it was this feeling of leaving Pam out that led us to so readily agree to her suggestion of having a 'movie night' in together. Throughout the week the three of us pretty much did our own thing each day, only meeting at mealtimes except in my and Pip's case when we met after Pam had gone to sleep to continue our tryst. We let her pick the films and I fully expected to be confronted by a plethora of 'chick flicks'; unlikely romances, period dramas, sugary rom-coms, that sort of thing. I sighed to myself as the first movie started; it was a rom-com. At least the lead actress was fairly hot-looking, albeit not as hot as my Pippa or Pamela.

I glanced down from where I was sat on the sofa to the floor where Pip and Pam were both lying on their stomachs avidly watching the flick. Pammy was wearing a simple summer dress that did little to disguise her curves while Pippa was wearing a pair of tight denim shorts and a bikini top which hid nothing at all. Pip glanced around as if feeling my gaze on her body and then with a grin slid herself backwards towards me until, with her feet in the air either side of my right leg, my bare right foot was between her thighs. I had a mischievous thought and rested my foot on the tight denim covering her ass. She turned again at my touch and gave me her special devilish grin again, nodding her head imperceptively, realising what was on my mind and relishing it. I began to make slow circles on her right buttock with the ball of my foot. Pip squirmed in apparent enjoyment, pushing her butt up against my foot. After a little while I switched to her left buttock and continued with my teasing. Pip responded by starting to grind her crotch into the carpet. Seeing her do that I put my foot against the crack of her ass and pushed down slightly, pressing her pelvis against the floor a little harder. She tensed as she managed to stifle a moan. I stopped pressing down on her ass and instead slid my foot between her pussy and the carpet, letting her rub herself on it. This time she couldn't stop herself and let out a little grunt.

With a sigh, Pam rolled onto her side and looked straight at what we were up to. We both froze.

"I know what you're doing." Pammy said. "It's difficult not to notice you know."

Storm62
Storm62
354 Followers
12