Pamela's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
706 Followers

Pam had honestly considered "That part" of her life to be over. This hard cocked boy...young enough to be her son, had taught her otherwise. She'd naively thought she and Bob had a "Wonderful" sex life. She now knew she'd never even had an orgasm before today. And it was hard to blame Bob. Their encounters were completely devoid of all the teasing, the visual stimulation, the slow tantalizing arousal she'd experienced when Greg had oiled her body. She never would have allowed Bob the luxury of such foreplay.

Pam slowly rose and, somewhat reluctantly, removed her daughter's pink panties...knowing they HAD to be laundered now. At first she was overcome with guilt. "My God! What have I done?" She wondered. It was almost as if she couldn't understand how she'd got here. Standing naked in her kitchen, her daughter's salaciously scanty panties at her feet, the pool man's still warm semen now beginning to drizzle out of her asshole.

Tears began to stream down her cheeks as she quickly assembled a load of wash and started the washing machine.

How could she, a good Christian woman and mother, have done such a thing? She prayed that God would forgive her but she couldn't blame him if he didn't.

Yet...as the afternoon wore on, Pam McGregor found herself remembering moments with Greg that had...had made her feel like a woman again and not some kind of Girl Scout leader. She loved her daughter more than anything but there were times when she'd forgotten all about her own physical needs.

Oh the smooth soft feel of his fingers as they deftly massaged the tanning creme onto her easily aroused body. The ferocity of his deep soul kisses. The way he'd picked her up like she was a little rag doll and carried her off to the family room where...where he'd fucked her! And, Oh Lord it was good! He'd put her on her hands and knees and shoved that hard cock all the way to San Francisco and really made her feel it! She couldn't have stopped him even if she'd wanted to. No, he'd just gloriously fucked her helpless little pussy until she came over and over! Then he'd spewed his seed into her...her asshole, which had been off limits to her husband

Pam took the freshly dried clothing from the dryer and began to fold it. Her husband. Bob. She'd heard he was doing well in Florida. Then why couldn't he at least call his daughter once in a while? If he was "Doing well" couldn't he send a few bucks their way? Pam had done the best she could to get over their broken marriage but sometimes it was really tough. In some ways this little suburban home was a godsend for Pam and Christina. After all, it was in a nice safe neighborhood. The schools were very good and nearby too. She like all the neighbors. Well, all except...

Now that was a subject that Pam simply wouldn't allow her mind to visit. If they hadn't bought this specific home Bob would never have met that home wrecker who lived beyond their back fence. It was still so hard to remember that sad part of her life.

Pam did her best to put on a happy face and set about fixing dinner. Her daughter would be home soon. An unforgettable day to be sure!

LeCoach
LeCoach
706 Followers