Pamela's Plan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy let Pam rest for a while waiting for her to catch her breath, he took this pause to admire her glorious body which was still clad in her garter belt and the black stockings and decided to remove them; releasing the stockings from the clasps, he slid them off Pam's legs while licking the delicate skin of her inner thighs. When Billy finished undressing his sister he took his boxers off under the close watch of his sister; his cock was hard and throbbing, the head glistening with pre-cum while Pam just stared at it longing to touch it; amazed by the length and thickness she placed her nubile hand around it, barely encircling it feeling his pulse thru the thick veins. Pam gave it a little squeeze and a drop of fluid escaped from the tiny opening; she slid down the bed until she found herself looking strait at her brother's beautiful dick fully aware of how much she wanted to put it into her mouth. At first she just touched it with the tip of her tongue making Billy jerk his hips forward trying to get her to fully engulf his member, but she just kept running her tongue over the mushroom like head and tracing its length all the way down to his sack moistening the sensitive skin near his ass; Pam traced her way up until she had the tip of its head pressing on her lips, she gave it a kiss and then slid it into her salivating mouth. Billy felt like he had died and went to heaven as Pam swirled her tongue over the head.

Pam began to slowly slide all his length into her mouth inch by inch until she had engulfed him completely; feeling the tip of her brother's cock almost touching her throat she sucked lightly as she moved her tongue in a circular motion over the expanding head, trying to memorize every bump and every vein it had. Billy felt his ball tightening as he was almost ready to send his sperm down his sister's throat; and when Pam began to bob up and down on his rod while rolling his ball with one hand, he erupted like a newly born volcano spurting glob after glob of white sticky sperm into Pam's mouth. Not wanting to miss a drop, Pam swallowed everything she could until it was so much that some escaped from her mouth and landed on Billy's pubic hair. When Billy stopped erupting Pam licked him clean savoring every drop he had given her.

Billy just laid there glowing in pleasure as Pam came to rest beside him; kissing him tenderly every where she could waiting for him to recover, placing one leg over his letting her own honey to dribble down wetting it. It didn't take long for Billy to get hard again; it was time to consummate their love and they both knew it, gently he placed himself between Pam's spread legs and rested his weight on his elbows. Staring into each others eyes as Billy's cock touched Pam's opening; they gave each other a warm smile, knowing that things were never going to be the same between them after that night. Inch by inch Billy pushed gently trying to gain access to his sister's virgin hole; feeling the tightness and the warmth around his dick, pushing a bit further until Pam jerked in pain startling him. Billy was going to stop when he felt Pam's hands on his butt pulling him closer until he gave one last push and broke thru her virginity; she felt no pain, instead Billy was giving her so much pleasure that she climaxed for the first time while having a big cock inside her tight opening.

Billy could see the expression on Pam's face and he knew she was enjoying it as much as he was; her hips met every thrust he made and her pussy muscles gripped him with every stroke he made inside her, her juices oozing out making her pussy much more wet and slippery than it had ever been; she was cumin so much that her fluids had already soaked the bed-sheets, and helped his cock to slid further inside. Pam came two more time while Billy kept on pumping inside her; she wanted him to finish inside her as she felt his dick swell even more and his pace quicken, Pam placed her legs around his waist and pulled him closer to her causing his pubic bone to rub against her over sensitive clit sending her closer to another explosion of pure ecstasy.

Pam pulled Billy by the hair and she kissed him lustfully at the same time as both their peaks were reached; with two more thrusts Billy erupted inside Pam triggering her own orgasm, making her buck wildly on the bed almost throwing Billy off. Jets of sperm made their way inside Pam's over heated hole; mixing themselves with her own juices overflowing her womb, trickling down making the wet spot on the bed even bigger. Billy felt the last spurt of sperm leaving his cock as Pam's pussy milked him to the very last drop; Billy slipped his deflating dick from Pam's pussy leaving a trail of their mixed juiced dangling from her quivering hole, they laid in bed together side by side embracing each others sweat covered bodied until they fell asleep knowing to well that Pam's teasing had led them to find true love with each other.

12