The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"Oh, yes," Freddy sighed.

At first Pamela flicked her tongue across the tip of Freddy's cock-head. She tasted the salty flavor of his pre-cum. She realized that it had been nearly five years since she'd held a cock in her hand, let alone sucked one into her mouth. It was long enough, and Pamela opened her mouth and dropped her head into Freddy's crotch. His cock raced along her tongue and filled her mouth, until its head banged against the back of her throat.

"Oh, fuck," Freddy grunted with surprise and delight. His cock pulsed as her lips tightened around the shaft. Slowly she pulled her head up and back, until only his crown remained trapped within her warm mouth.

"You like?" she muttered around his knob.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Freddy grunted in response, even as she opened her lips and plunged downward. Pamela began to give Freddy the cock-sucking of his life-time.

As Pamela loudly slurped and gulped at his cock, Freddy rolled his head from side to side, panting and moaning at the awesome pleasures she was giving him. No girl his age could give head like this. It was one of the reasons Freddy had posted on the MILF sight. He wanted sex, but with women who knew how to give pleasure, and were grateful for it. He never dreamed that it would be anyone he actually knew giving it to him. Not in a million years, even though fucking his own mother had been a fantasy of his for many years, and many jack-off sessions. And now that fantasy was as close to reality as he'd ever been, having sex with one of his mother's friends, and one of his former teachers at that, in a sleazy motel room!

Even as his cock banged against Pamela's throat Freddy moaned again and again. It was too much, and Freddy grunted as his cock throbbed in her mouth. He grabbed hold of the back of Pamela's head and held her down as his cock began to erupt inside.

"I'm cumming!" he growled loudly through clenched teeth. "Uuunnggghh!"

Pamela gagged with the first blast of Freddy's hot cum into her throat. He had erupted just at the deepest point, as her chin banged against his scrotum. Freddy held her head down and she fought to swallow his semen, something she had never really enjoyed with her husband. She would rather have the hot cum deep in her pussy, not in her mouth. Swallowing cum had never been part of her repertoire. And yet, as Freddy's cock pulsed against her tongue, she discovered that his taste was pleasing, even wonderful. Her belly began to warm as his hot creamy load slithered down her throat and into her stomach. Her pussy tingled excitedly between her thighs. As he had eaten her creamy orgasm, she was now eating his.

Finally, with the last of his cream on her tongue, Freddy released Pamela's head. Pamela pulled free and gasped for breath. Smears of his semen were around her lips as she gasped and panted. Her tear-filled eyes went to Freddy's face. He saw that he had hurt Pamela.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered, and then he pulled her mouth to his. As they kissed passionately, he apologized to her again. Pamela warmed to his display of sensitivity, finding that his cock, still in her grip, was just as hard as it had been. She continued to stroke Freddy, smearing the left over cum up and down its length and across its knob. Her soft breasts caressed his chest. Freddy trembled beneath her as his sensitive flesh responded to her own.

With her mouth still locked to his, Pamela straddled Freddy's waist and aimed the tip of Freddy's cock at the dripping slit of her pussy. Together they moaned loudly as her labia wrapped around his shaft, which slithered up into her as her hips settled to his. Pamela now had Freddy tight within her vagina for the first time. Her body quivered atop him, and within moments she was crying out in orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh yeessss," she moaned and her pussy fluttered and rippled up and down Freddy's cock. She had climaxed with his entry alone. Even before she had started to ride the waves, Pamela was riding Freddy's cock, up and down, making the bed squeak rhythmically and loudly in the motel room. She was now fucking her friend's young son, and he was fucking her, just as he wanted to fuck his own mother.

Pamela sat back onto Freddy's upper thighs as the last wave of her climax rolled through her belly. Freddy reached up and began to paw at her small, hanging tits as she rolled her hips and began to bounce up and down his full, hard length. Although he had just dumped a load down her throat, he was still rock-hard and powerful. Her body responded with a fresh smear of lubricant up and down his shaft as it pistoned inside her.

For as long as Pamela had ridden Freddy's tongue through multiple orgasms, she now rode Freddy's cock. Her body peaked and ebbed several times, some sharper and more intense than others. All the while Freddy thrust up into her as Pamela rode his cock. Freddy watched her face, and she his, as lovers fucked for many long, passionate minutes atop the motel room bed. As she bounced on his lap, Pamela reached back between Freddy's parted thighs, to cup his balls and tickle his anus.

"Ah!" Freddy gasped. He seemed to enjoy the tickling, and Pamela, feeling that nothing was taboo any longer, curled a finger and pressed the tip into Freddy's asshole.

"Unnnmmm!" Freddy moaned and shoved his cock high into her, holding it there for just a moment, before dropping his hips. This caused Pamela's finger, caught against the mattress, to jab deep into Freddy's ass. "Uhh! Oww!" he gasped in pain, yet his cock pulsed and trembled within her pussy.

"Oh, god! Oh, god! Cuummmingggg!" he roared and suddenly Freddy was grunting and bucking as his cock exploded within her womb. His hot seed splashed against her cervix, warming Pamela's belly once again. She rolled and ground her hips against his, in effect stirring his cock within her vagina as he came.

Even as the last of his semen flowed into Pamela's pussy, Freddy rolled her onto her back. Her finger had slipped from his asshole as they exchanged position. Freddy took hold of her ankles and hooked Pamela's feet over his shoulders as his cock re-aimed for her pussy. He saw her wet gash come open, and a long dribble of his white cum leaked out. His cock pressed inward, and with the added lubrication of his own cum, Freddy buried himself to the hilt within her in a single, harsh thrust.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, Freddy!" Pamela cried out as her cervix was punched by Freddy's cock-head. As he began to pound into her, each time she grunted with the impact. Her pussy leaked cum across her asshole and onto the bed beneath her ass as Freddy pile-drove her with strong, youthful fury. Now she was being fucked as a hot, horny old woman should be fucked.

"That's it! Fuck me good, Freddy! Fuck me hard and deep! God, I love it! I love it!"

Pamela climaxed at least two more times as Freddy grunge-fucked her. There was no love or passion this time. Just pure animistic fucking, and Pamela loved every thrust of it. Amazingly, and for the third time that night, Freddy orgasmed, and her womb with a fresh load of his warm jizm.

Pamela's pussy was overflowing with Freddy's cum and gaping wide open after he pulled free. Still, Freddy was not finished with her. Years of need and frustration at lusting for his own mother was now being taken out on her surrogate. He took hold of her ankles and rolled Pamela onto her hands and knees. Pamela was panting from the effort of keeping up with such a virile young man when Freddy had pulled out and off her. She half expected him to slam home once again as he fell in behind her upraised ass. Instead, and much to her surprise, Freddy planted his mouth to Pamela's gaping, cum-leaking slit and began to lick.

"Oooohhh," Pamela moaned loudly and buried her face in the pillows as her body exploded through an intense orgasm just moments later, the likes she had never known in her life. "Oh, Freddy, Freddy, Freddy!" She could feel his tongue inside her, scooping his cum out and swallowing it himself. Her pussy spasmed and pushed more outward, feeding the sick young man his own juices. And Pamela loved it! Her pussy gushed again through an orgasm brought on by Freddy's tongue, and she screamed her delight into the pillow.

By the time Pamela had regained enough to remember where she was and with whom, Freddy had returned his cock to her gaping, throbbing pussy. He was fucking her with long, steady strokes, lubricated with cum and saliva and her own juices. The sounds were sloppy, the smells were intense, and the lust was thick. Pamela realized that she was panting, "Fuck me, Freddy! Fuck me, Freddy!" in time with each of Freddy's thrusts. Her grunts and his were loud enough for anyone walking by outside to hear, as well as anyone in the adjoining rooms. Pamela didn't care. She was getting the fucking of her life and she didn't care who knew it.

At some point they rolled onto their left sides, and Freddy continued to drive his cock into Pamela from behind. Pamela's right leg was flailing about above them, held there by Freddy's strong grip, as his pistoning cock sloshed through the messy opening of her crotch. The image played before her, reflected from the wall-mounted mirror, and in it Pamela could see herself, and the look plastered across her face was one of pure sexual satisfaction. Freddy's face was hidden behind her slender shoulders, but she imagined a similar look on his.

In the next moment, Pamela realized that she was seeing her own son's face above her shoulder in the mirror, where Freddy's should have been. "Oh, god!" she gasped, even as her pussy quivered around the pistoning cock inside. "Oh, god, Johnny! No!" she huffed. "I'm your own mother! You're fucking your own mother!"

Suddenly, Freddy was growling behind her, and within her belly his cock again began to pulse wildly. "I'm cumming, Mom! I'm cumming inside you again!" For the third time Freddy filled Pamela's womb with his hot seed. This time would be the final climax for both, as even before his cock had stopped twitching, Freddy collapsed, panting and gasping behind her naked back. A moment later his cock, spent and flaccid, slipped from Pamela's ravaged slot with a wet slurp, accompanied by a thick mixture of their combined spent juices. Pamela let her leg fall to the bed and looked into her own face as she slowly recovered. She looked just like a well-fucked, ridden hard and put away wet, fuck-slut should.

She also looked like a mother who had just fucked her own son, and enjoyed every minute of it. But she hadn't fucked Johnny. She had just fucked Freddy, Ursula's son, not hers. But it had been Johnny's face in the mirror she had seen, just before climaxing upon his cock. And she had said his name. She had called Freddy her son's name; Johnny. And Freddy had called her Mom. My God, she thought, is this my fantasy as well? Do I want to fuck Johnny just as Freddy wants to fuck Ursula? These thoughts and images rolled through her mind as she settled into a slumber, naked, sweaty, and leaking atop the motel room bed.

Pamela awoke sometime later with the sound of the motel room shower running. Freddy had slipped from the bed at some point, without waking her, and was cleaning up. Pamela rolled onto her back and tugged the bed cover across her naked, chilled body. A few minutes later, after the shower had turned off, Freddy stepped out. He was still naked, but his cock was flaccid and bright red. There would be no more sex that night, she recognized. It was just as well.

Pamela watched as Freddy dressed, his eyes on hers as he did. They didn't say anything, not until he had finished tying his shoes and moved towards the door. Looking back at her, Freddy only said, "I hope we can get together and do this again, sometime." Before she could reply, Freddy had opened the door and went out into the night.

Pamela lay in the motel room bed, naked and spent, and thought about everything she and Freddy had done that night, as well as what he had said and how she had said it. Freddy saw her as a MILF, a "Mother I'd Like to Fuck". But now she was a "Mother I'd Already Fucked". She had been his surrogate mother in the absence of his very own. And he had taken on a role Pamela had never known she wanted. Freddy had been her son, her Johnny, in that last act, and she had climaxed from the image. Pamela knew then that she wanted to fuck her own son. She wanted to fuck Johnny, and she wanted Johnny to fuck her, just as Freddy had.

Now, some three hours later, Pamela stood looking down on her slumbering son, imagining what it would be like to have him inside her, making love to her as his father had once done. She regretted her thoughts even as she entertained them. There just was no simple, easy way for her to initiate such an act, not if the very idea was as hideous to Johnny as it had been to her, less than 24-hours ago. She knew then that it would have to fall to Freddy, her lover, to plant the idea into Johnny's head. And maybe she could do for Freddy likewise, to plant the idea into Ursula's head, of fucking her own son.

Pamela returned to bed, settling in beside her snoring husband, with images of sinful delights fluttering through her mind, and a lover's grin upon her mouth.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12