The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Still stroking him as Johnny felt her up, she asked, "Can I suck your cock, Johnny?" She knew what his reply would be even before he said it, and was already lowering her mouth to his upright and rigid manhood.

"Oh, my god! Mom! That feels so good!" Johnny gasped as his mother began to work his dick over with her mouth. She was panting and slurping noisily on his cock when he began to stroke her back, down to her butt. She rolled her hips and went to her knees, giving her son room to fondle her round buttocks. He tugged her dress up and found her panties. These he tugged aside and dove his fingers into her crack, where he found a damp tangle of pubic hair running from her anus to her clit.

"Uuunnngggg," Pamela moaned around his cock as Johnny began to stroke her slit with his fingers. Her head was running up and down, his shaft racing back and forth across her tongue. Her son's cock was a bit larger in every way from Freddy's and she knew that this was but the start of something special. Her son's cock fit so well into her mouth, she mused, that it seemed to have been made for her to suck on. Why had she waited for so many years, she wished she knew.

"Uuuunnnnnggggoooooo!" she purred around her son's cock as he thrust a finger up through her vaginal opening, reaching deep into her dampening hole. She rocked back on it, and he worked it in and out of her, running it around in circles to relax her, to loosen her up. She knew that he wanted his cock right there, where is finger was. It was only a matter of time, now, she knew.

Johnny took his finger from his mother's cunt-hole long enough to tug her panties downward, to her knees. Back his hand went, this time he stuffed tow into her, and Pamela moaned all the louder around his cock. Finally, she let his cock drop from her lips and told him, "I need this cock inside me, Johnny! I need to feel you inside me!" This she moaned even as she moved to straddle her prone son. She tore her panties away and tossed the rag to the floor before reaching for her dress. She tugged the fabric upwards, giving her son a full-on view of her ass as she squatted above him. She found his cock with her hand and lowered her hips. His knob popped through her opening, a direct hit the first time, and she dropped.

"Oooohhh, aaaahhh!" Pamela moaned as she accepted her son's throbbing manhood into her body. His cock was hard, hot, and set her off, even as her pussy engulfed it to the very root. "Oooohhh, I'm cuummmingggg!" she moaned, doing everything in her power to keep from screaming it out, for fear her husband, just feet above them, would hear.

"Oooohhh, I'm cuuuummmminngggg!" she cried out again, a bit louder than before, as she began to drive herself up and down upon Johnny's post. His hands were on her hips now, assisting her with her actions as his cock was used and abused by his own mother's cunt.

Her heavy tits bounced and slapped as Pamela rode her son's cock for many passionate minutes. The slapping of her tit-flesh was echoed by that of her ass-cheeks to her son's belly. Her pussy, now dripping with juices, sloshed with every plunge down Johnny's shaft. Soon, however, her thighs began to burn and she begged, "Please, Johnny. Lay me down and fuck me!"

"So now you want to be fucked," Johnny laughed. "Is that it?" Johnny rolled out from under her and as he watched his mother fall to her back in the spot he had just been lying, he stripped out of his clothes. She, in turn, watched her son's mighty cock as it bounced and wagged with his movements, all the while aching to have him back inside her.

"Hurry! Please, fuck me, Johnny!" Pamela panted while pulling her legs up and back, giving her son a vulgar view of her crotch. Her pubic hair was matted with his sweat and her juices, and her labia bulged out hungrily. Her hole was agape for his return as Johnny, his cock in hand, positioned himself between his mother's upraised legs. He grabbed her by the ankles, her nylons still hugging her high up her thighs and her low-heeled shoes still on her feet, as he let his cock bang against her crotch.

"Inside me!" she begged and reached to pull his cock to her. She scooted her ass towards her son and pulled him into her. "Oooohhh, yeessss!" she moaned as Johnny rammed himself home, deeper than ever before, into her vaginal depths.

"Uuunnggghh, yeessss! Yeessss! Aaaggghhhh!" Pamela's panting and grunting grew louder by the thrust as Johnny drilled her steadily. It had been a while since he'd gotten off, and a bit longer since he'd actually fucked a woman. With this being his mother, it was even more exciting and had his balls tightening for his impending release quickly.

"Oooohhh, fuck! Mom! I'm going to cum!" Johnny grunted, keeping his voice well below hers. Still he slammed into her, their flesh slapping loudly together in the basement.

"I'm cuuuummmminngggg! Oh, god, Johnny! I'm cuuuummmminngggg!" Pamela was now screaming and the passion her body was experiencing, as it had never before experienced, drove away any fear she might have had of her husband discovering her sins. After all, it wasn't like he could come down the stairs and see them in the act.

"Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me!" she demanded, even as she felt her son's cock throbbing inside her, and suddenly her belly warmed with the flood of semen he ejaculated into her. His cock continued to thrust, driving into her even as he continued to cum. His face was screwed up as if in agony, and yet she knew he was experiencing the very same ecstasy she felt. Her climax only slightly ebbed before she felt herself rising to even new heights.

"Oooohhh! Joohhnnnnnyyyyyyyy!" she moaned as her body trembled beneath his, vibrating into the cushions beneath her. She felt the room spinning, and her ears were ringing. She was panting for breath, even as darkness enveloped her.

When Pamela awoke, she was lying along Johnny's sofa. She had a throw blanket covering her, keeping her warm in the cool basement. She checked, and found that her dress had been pulled down, her breasts tucked away, though her panties remained on the floor, torn and discarded. She felt sticky between her thighs and down along her butt crack. She'd obviously leaked out quite a bit of her son's healthy load.

"Damn, you were out nearly half an hour, Mom," Johnny said. She turned her head to see him sitting beside her, on the short end of the sofa. He was smoking, sitting with his feet up on the coffee table. He only wore underwear, and she could clearly see his bulging manhood.

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had," she admitted. "I can't believe it. My own son gave me the best sex I've ever had in my life."

"I don't know about all that," Johnny grinned. "Maybe it was just because it was me fucking you that got you off." Johnny finished off his cigarette, and then leaned in to give her a kiss. It was a brief one. She wanted more.

"You'd better go take a shower," he suggested. "You smell like you just got royally fucked."

Pamela grinned. "I did." She rolled up onto her elbow and asked, "Maybe we could go another round, before I get in the shower?"

Johnny was about to light up another cigarette, but thought better of it as he watched his mother toss aside the blanket and roll up to sit on the sofa. She stood, her eyes still on his, and pulled her dress up and off. Her bra went next, with both garments joining the discarded panties on the floor. Johnny took in is mother's full nudity then, seeing her heavy, d-cup breasts capped with large areola and thick nipples, her matronly belly swell that was slowly vanishing from the fat she'd once carried, her tangled patch of dirty-blonde pubic hair, still matted with semen and cream, and the thick thighs that topped her nylon-shrouded legs. His cock was rock-hard by the time she was completely nude, and he quickly shoved his underwear down and off.

Pamela turned her back to him and leaned across the sofa, planting her knees at the edge and her hands on the back. Her ass was presented to him, and she said, "Take me from behind, Johnny. I enjoy getting fucked like the slut dog I am!" She added an unneeded wiggle from her hips as Johnny stepped up behind her, his cock in hand.

"You want this?" Johnny teased, touching his cock-head to her open slit.

"Oooohhh, yes, please!" Pamela moaned.

With a hard thrust and deep plunge, Johnny growled, "Then take it all!" His balls slapped against her clit as he bottomed out, feeling her cervix hard against his knob.

"Oooowww!" she grunted. "Oooohhh, fuck!" she added as he banged harder, and even deeper, into her with his next thrust. "Oooohhh, shit! Fuck me! Oh, yes, Johnny! Fuck meeeee!" Pamela was climaxing again, within seconds of her son's re-entry. And as he drove his cock hard and deep, she couldn't help but cry out again and again, "Fuck me, Johnny! Fuck me! Oh, yes, fuck me, Johnny!"

Johnny's second load began to fill her minutes later, after he'd rammed her from behind until both were panting for breath. They'd long since stopped using words of any kind, with their grunts, moans, and groans filling the basement. By the time he'd deposited his second thick load into her womb, Johnny was exhausted, and the moment his dick stopped spitting, he fell away from her upraised ass to drop into the sofa. Sweat dripped from his forehead and chin as he tried to light a cigarette. His hands trembled from the exertion of fucking his mother so thoroughly. He had wanted her to be so satisfied that she wouldn't need to go outside their home, or his basement room, for sex ever again. And yet he knew that eventually his mother would be needing something more once again.

Pamela rolled into the sofa once again, and pulled the blanket back over her nudity. She was enjoying the afterglow of yet another fantastic orgasm. Yet, even as she felt such deeply sinful emotions for her son now, she also felt another craving. She knew what it was, and try as she might, she couldn't get the idea of having both her son and Freddy take her out of her mind. She wanted to feel two young, powerful cocks inside her, now that she'd taken that step along the sin-filled path of incest. And she knew, instinctively, that Johnny would go for it, because she knew her son, and knew that he would want to do the same thing with Ursula Killibrew, if given the chance.

But first, she needed a shower. And even with George knocked out with pain pills and alcohol, she couldn't take the chance of his finding out anything, not if she was going to continue enjoying herself, and this new-found side of herself.

"Now, I think I'd better get that shower," she moaned as she rolled to her feet. She picked up her dress and bra, but left her panties for Johnny. He grinned as she passed, knowing what she had done.

"You smell like a lot lizard," Johnny observed.

"And how would you know what a lot lizard smelled like, young man," she asked.

"Well," he grinned back at her. "I am young, and horny most of the time. A guy has got to have an outlet, you know, Mom."

Pamela cupped his chin in hers and said, "Well, Mr. Johnny Rotten. I think you've found an outlet for that plug of yours, right here." She then pulled his hand to her pussy and let him feel just how wet she was. She showed him in that gesture what a mess he'd made of her twat, let alone of her life, that fateful evening.

"So, I guess this isn't just a one-off then, Mom?" Johnny asked as he watched his naked mother's round ass sway with each step towards the stairs.

She looked back over her naked shoulder and smiled. "You know better that that, Johnny."

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12