Pampered Pleasures

Story Info
He takes her away for weekend of pleasure.
3.1k words
4.55
27.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm at work in my office when the man in my life pops his head around the corner. "Are you free for lunch?"

Half asleep from working my ass off these past couple of months I jump in surprise at his voice then smile at him, "I'm always free for you," which he knows is a lie because I've been skipping or working through most of my lunches for weeks.

After shutting everything down and locking the door to my office he leads me out to his car and heads out of the city. With the heat on inside and being a touch drowsy I lean my head back against the seat and close my eyes. The next time I open them I stare out the window to see we're in the middle of nowhere and that the sun was now hidden behind heavy clouds. I take a look at the clock on the dash and gasp seeing how late it is, trying to stay calm I ask, "Ah honey would you mind telling me what the hell is going on?"

He reaches over into my lap and holds my hand in his as he drives down the road. "Don't worry love, I got permission from your boss to take you away from work early. She felt you deserved it since you put in so much time on that last project so this was her way of saying thank you."

I feel a big grin spreading across my face, "That was sneaky of both of you but I love it. So are you going to tell me where we're going?"

"I'm not telling but we will be there before dark," he says with a grin of his own.

Not caring really where we go I lean my head back and doze off once again only to be awaken by the soft touch of his fingertips against my cheek, "Wake up love," then feel his warm lips caress mine.

"Mm, I could get use to being woken up with a kiss like that." I give him a soft lingering kiss back then glance outside the windshield. "Are we there?"

"Not yet but almost, I thought we'd stretch our legs and give you a chance to wake up. So sit tight for a few seconds, I've got your heavy coat in the trunk for you and then we can go for that walk."

He gets out of the car and cold air rushes in sending a chill through me. I hear the trunk close then my door opens. "The temperature has really dropped since this morning."

"Yes it has, but I came prepared." He held my coat for me, slipping it onto my arms and over my shoulders. Then he took my hand; "Let's take this trail here it looks easy to walk."

Even though it's late in the fall season the area was beautiful. The weak sunshine broke through the heavy clouds a few times brightening the shadows exposing a squirrel who's cheeks were fully and a fluffy rabbit, that scurried across our path when he seen us.

We started seeing snow flakes about 10 minutes into the walk but he didn't seem worried. Just on this side of a curve in the trail he stopped and moved behind me. Then a black strip of cloth held by his hands was before my eyes. "Put this on for me, I have a surprise waiting for you."

My heart began to pound as darkness covered my eyes and he tightened the cloth at the back of my head. "Okay love, I'll lead you from here," he said as he placed his hand at my elbow and began to walk once again.

As he led me down the trail I could tell that the flakes had picked up in size and weight by the way they felt landing on my hair and cheeks. "Just a few more steps and then we can stop."

I had no clue as to what awaited me. I'm still in shock from him going to such trouble to get me away from work. He finally stopped me, whispering in my ear, "On the count of three." I felt my heart racing and my breathing quicken, "One... two... and three."

The sudden brightness blinded me momentarily but once my vision cleared my mouth fell wide open. Before me was the most picture perfect scene that made me wish I had the ability to paint.

Through the curtain of white snowflakes stood a small wood cabin that looked to be only one room, two at the most, with smoke rolling out of the chimney. "W...what is this?"

He stepped in front of me blocking my view, "It's my friend's cabin and he let me have it for the whole weekend just for us. Do you like it? Is it okay? If not we can go..."

I quickly shut him up by pulling him to me and giving him the deepest kiss I could, both of us moaned when his arms wrapped around me tight and our bodies came together.

"Perfect," I said against his mouth then dipped my tongue back inside for another taste. "I love it." I said between each kiss that I placed along his jaw, nuzzling against his neck I asked, "What made you do this?"

"You've been working so hard for the past couple of months that I wanted to do something special." We started up to the tiny cabin, our heels tapping out a rhythm as we walked onto the wooden porch. "Close your eyes one more time for me."

I closed them and hear the sound of the door opening. With his hands on my shoulders he gently pushed me inside. "Keep them closed now. Don't open your eyes till I say."

He closed the door and I could hear him moving around me. All sorts of scents filled my lungs as I inhaled. Burning logs, pine, and what smelled like cinnamon tickled my senses.

He steps up behind me again, "Here let me take your coat." Then I feel his hands on my shoulders softly massaging them, "Now open your eyes."

"Oh my!" All around the room candles were blazing. Their warm light flickered on the cabin walls making it feel so cozy. On one side was a small kitchen area that had a table that would seat four. It was loaded with covered dishes, wineglasses, silverware and two lit tapered candles.

Dividing the two sides of the cabin was a long leather sofa and a couple of end tables that faced a roaring fireplace. A tall four poster bed dominated this side of the room and it looked so inviting with the old quilts that covered it and loads of pillows across the top.

"You couldn't have done all of this by yourself, who helped you?"

"No I had help cause I wanted this to be perfect. So I asked your sister and your best friend to help me out by setting up the cabin for me."

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling my back to his chest. "Now I've got all your favorites lined up for your pleasure, maybe even a few new ones. And you don't have to lift one finger to help. This is my time to pamper you."

"Well let me freshen up a little then you can pamper me all you want."

He pointed toward a door in the corner near the bed, "In there is the bathroom and if you need to get comfortable I have you a suitcase at the foot of the bed loaded with things I thought you liked."

"Oh thank you baby, I'm so ready to get out of these work cloths." I kiss him then hurry over to the bed, quickly opening the suitcase and finding exactly what I wanted: my favorite pair of jeans, one of his old sweatshirts and socks to keep my feet warm. Not sexy I know but I can always strip or change into something else later.

After freshening up I come back to find him pouring what happen to be my favorite wine into a glass. He turns around and looks at me. "You look more relaxed already."

"I feel more relaxed then I have in months thanks to you." I say, taking the glass from him and sipping the wine, "Mm, perfect."

It was so good to be here with him like this. I've felt terrible about not being able to spend a lot of time with him because of work. I've been so tired I've even fell asleep a couple of times just sitting on the sofa at home talking with him.

"How long do we have in paradise?", I asked before sipping the last of my wine.

"We don't have to leave till Sunday afternoon. That's no phones, no email, and no interruptions. It's just you and me."

And with that statement the feast began. He whipped the covers off of each dish like he was presenting a fine gourmet meal instead of just fun finger type foods. Carefully loading up two plates he brought them over in front of the fireplace and sat them on the coffee table before going back and getting the bottle of wine.

Sitting on the rug with our feet pointed toward the fire we took turns feeding each other. He had everything from bite size pieces of chicken and steak, to different cheeses and fruit. Sometimes he would take a bite first then let me have the next but he always made sure to get some juices or sauce on his fingers, which I would just have to lick or suck clean for him.

When it was my turn I made sure to do the same thing except I would rub it over his lips and then lean forward to lick the drippings with my tongue before kissing him. I didn't tell him after all the trouble he went to, but he tasted so much better then the food did. Since we both ate so much for dinner we decided to go for another walk. After lacing up shoes and throwing on our coats I whipped open the door and stopped in my tracks. "I hope you brought enough food cause if it keeps this up we may be in paradise a little longer then Sunday."

In the few hours that we had been here the grass looked to be covered with about three inches of snow and it was still coming down heavy. I turned to him, "Come play in the snow with me," then took off down the porch steps and ran across the snow covered ground. Bending over I scooped up a hand full of snow and threw it at him. It was so dry, lacking the moisture to hold it together, that most of the snowball fell into a powdery dust before it hit him.

He growled a little, his eyes sparkling and his face looking intense. "So that's how you want to play is it?" The games started with both of us throwing what I would call clouds of snow. We fell down quite a few times but got back up quickly before the other could attack. Then somehow we collided into one another, tumbling to the ground, landing on our backs.

He rolled over toward me, "Are you all right? Did I hurt you?"

I was a bit out of breath but didn't answer him. When he started checking me for injuries I scooped up a hand full of snow when his attention was elsewhere and stuffed it down his shirt. I started crawling away from him as fast as I could only to have him grab my ankle and cut off my escape. Things turned into a wrestling match from there but ended when he finally pinned me down, his body between my legs, his hands holding mine above my head and both of us gasping, our breath misting the air.

The mood changed in a blink of an eye and both of us stopped laughing. Staring into my eyes he bent down sliding his lips across mine, then again before taking my mouth in a savage kiss. I was so hungry for it; my mouth opened wide accepting his hot tongue. He moved it into my mouth so deep, sending heat through out my body that was hot enough to melt snow underneath us.

He broke the kiss dragging his lips out of my reach as I tried to keep mine pressed to them. His eyes were filled with so much desire. "I want to take you inside and strip you. I want to touch you, taste you, kiss you and then I want to slide into you so slow and so deep, you won't know where I stop and you start."

His words sparked my imagination and sent fire through my blood. The muscles in my womb even tightened as the thought of him being so deep inside flashed through my mind. I strained underneath him wrapping my legs around him and lifted my hips to rub against his bulging fly.

He groaned and pushed his hips into my body, rubbing my pussy with his ridge of his cock exactly where I needed it most. I reveled in his kiss, so hard and so rough against my lips. His tongue stroked the sensitive roof of my mouth sending tingles to the tips of my breasts.

He released my hands and pushed himself to his feet and then pulled me up beside him. We started walking back toward the cabin but need had us breaking into a run, both of us laughing and giggling again as we burst inside. But all silliness died quickly when he pushed me up against the door.

Our hands tore at each other's coats pushing them off shoulders and down arms. We never once broke our kiss as we kicked the shoes off our feet. He sucked on my tongue as he dragged me from the door over to the fireplace where we quickly shed the rest of our clothes.

I felt moisture pool between my legs when I saw his cock spring up toward his belly. He was so long and thick, throbbing with need and desire so hard that I felt my clit swell and pulse in rhythm with him.

I squealed as he picked me up and tossed me onto the bed, then following close behind to settle between my legs. He rubbed his naked body over mine, teasing my nipples with the baby fine soft hair of his chest and teasing the wet slit of my pussy with his thick shaft.

I was shaking badly under him; my control was wound so tight, I felt like a spring that was ready to pop. I whimpered as he held himself over me on one hand while he rubbed the head of his cock between the swollen lips of my pussy and worked it inside with the other.

I moaned softly as I felt myself stretching around him, his cock penetrating me slowly till he was seated balls deep. He was so hot inside me; I could feel every ridge and every vein as my muscles gripped him snuggly.

Wrapping my arms and legs around him, I held him close. Resting on his elbows he looked down at me and brushed my hair from my face. I could feel a slight tremble in his fingers as his light, tender touch caressed my face.

His kiss was sweet and unhurried. His tongue so slick teased my lips apart and glided inside as my hands combed through his hair and held his mouth to mine. His teasing was driving me crazy and was making need burn in my belly. Sucking at his tongue my heels dug into his ass and pulled him somehow even deeper inside me. Both of us moaned as the head of his cock touched my womb and my muscles contracted around him.

My flesh clung to his shaft as he pulled back inch by inch till only the head was inside me. Then he pumped back in, as deep as he could go and began a torturous pace. He controlled the depth and the speed of his strokes into my pussy making me groan when he would stop and hold himself still within me.

"Please," I begged him, feeling on the verge of exploding. My clit was swollen, pulsing with the need to cum as he grinded against me. Each circle of his hips made the muscles inside me tighten, making them grab a hold of his shaft and squeeze.

I could feel his pulse throbbing deep within me as he held still. His eyes grew darker and his lips turned greedy against my own as he started moving once again. All I could do was hang on as he rode my body hard, driving us both toward completion.

The bed creaked louder and louder covering up the wet sounds of sex that came from between us. Our moans mixed together increasing in volume as the motions became rougher. His face was now buried in the side of my neck and his hands had slipped underneath me, lifting my ass up higher to take his thrust as deeper as my body was willing to accept him.

Every muscle tightens as my orgasm ripped through me. My cry filled the small cabin before I suddenly bit into his shoulder muffling my voice. For just a moment he stiffened above me, going rigid from head to toe before growling out, his hips jerking a few more times spilling his seed deep within my welcoming body.

Sweat coated us both as he laid against me, my thighs cradling him. With a trembling hand I stroked it over his back, feeling the muscles twitching under my touch. I ran my fingers through his hair, combing it away from his face as he looked down at me, his tired smile slowly spreading across his lips before he kissed me once more. Carefully he slipped from my arms to lay at my side. Tugging one of the quilts up over us he pulled me to him and held me in his arms, his fingertips lightly teasing my skin causing me to shiver.

Lifting my chin upward with his finger and making me look at him, he kissed me then whispered, "I love you," and then he laid my head back against his chest.

I pressed myself closer and kissed his chest, licking my lips and tasting the salt from his skin then said "I love you too", before taking one last deep breath and falling asleep in his arms.