Pam's Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Used at the builders yard.
3.2k words
4.18
47.3k
23

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

USED IN THE BUILDERS YARD

We were having an extension built on the side of our house and I had arranged for a guy I knew at work to manage the project and do some of the work. He asked for some money up front to buy materials and start paying some builders he knew. I arranged to have the money to him on following Sunday. I arranged for Pam to go to the bank and withdraw the cash on the Friday and kept the money for Sunday.

I had to go out Sunday and as Pam had been to my place of work many times before I asked her to drop the money off prior to her doing some retail therapy in the city centre. I arranged for her to meet Tony in the canteen. As there were only about ten people working on site he would be in the canteen waiting for her at lunchtime.

Pam arrived and went to the canteen and said to the guy in there are you Tony. He replied no but there is someone in the next cabin block up. She walked in to see two guys naked from the waist up towelling their hair and stood looking at their defined torso thinking WOW this is not what I expected to see, fit young guys on a building site.

Before she could say anything another guy walked around the corner out of the shower totally naked. She looked at him and couldn't help notice the size of his cock hanging down between his legs, and she was impressed. Pam was brought to her senses by the naked guy saying, see anything you like.

Pam dragged her eyes up from his cock and looked him in the eyes and said are you Tony. I may be he said with a cheeky grin on his face. If you are I have something for you, the other two guys cheered.

I have something for you he said how would you like this up your ass and wiggled his cock at her. I don't think so she answered I don't do that and I've seen better, she lied on both accounts. What about in your mouth then he said, she looked at his cock and saw it twitch and she was beginning to get slightly damp in her thong.

Look, she said I have this money for you to start the job with next week. OK he said and with that she threw the money to him. No, no you have to count it out in front of us. She walked to the table, opened the envelope and began counting while two of the guys stood behind her and the naked guy stood in front of her the other side of the narrow table.

She started counting the money and after a little while the guy dropped his cock on the table and Pam looked at it and stopped counting. He said you sure you don't want this. As she looked, it twitched growing erect. She carried on counting but was shouted at saying she had commenced wrong and had to start again.

She started again and the naked guy said to her.

You can keep the money if we three get to fuck you. She was interested, it was a lot of money and she getting wetter between the legs, and this was three fit guys. Where and when she asked. Here and now he said. Think of all the lovely furniture you could buy with the money. It's a bit public in her she said what if someone walked in. There is hardly anyone left on site now they have all gone home we are the last ones.

No kinky stuff she said and I get to keep the money. They approached Pam and the two guys started groping her tits over her dress she was wearing and saying how good she looked. Her sun dress was held up by elastic over the top of her tits. This was pulled down and her tits sprang free her nipples were erect after the mauling they had just received

.

Both guys took a nipple in each mouth and sucked and nibbled on it making Pam go weak at the knees and they raked their tongue across the nipple making it so sensitive then backing off and squeezing her tits then letting go.

Pam let her head go back enjoying the feeling of having her tits totally man handled and abused. She felt hands on her naked ass and the guy who had his cock out had moved around the back of her and had his hands all over her ass.

She has no panties on he said to the others, what a slut he said. The fact her thong had crept that far up her ass and pussy he had not noticed she was wearing one.

The guy behind her pressed his cock up against her ass cheeks and she could feel it hard and leaking pre cum over her ass. He took hold of her around her waist and turned her round to face him and pushed her back so her ass was resting on the edge of the table. She could see his cock now fully erect and pointing towards her looking big. The other guys dropped their jeans and Pam couldn't resist looking at them. My god she thought not a great deal between them size wise.

Pam's dress was lifted up and she was lifted so her bare ass was sitting on the edge of the table. Her thong was now soaking. The first guy said my mistake I didn't know you were wearing a thong then pushed her backwards so she was laid across the narrow table but her head was hanging down the other side.

Pam's legs were lifted by up the ankles and spread wide, they were then bent at the knee and pushed back with her knees up by her tits. The thong did not cover anything. A thin strand of cotton covering over her ass hole and a thin piece of cotton in her pussy and now soaking wet.

The thought of her being totally open for strangers to see certainly turned her on.

Pass those plastic ties one guy said and tie her wrists to her legs just below her knees. WHAT Pam shouted no kinky stuff you said? It's not kinky he said, we can stop if you like and give us the cash. No she said, carry on. They put the plastic ties round her wrist and fastened them loose on her legs below her knees but not loose enough to pull her hands up over her knees. Her legs were open all the time and her ass and pussy open for use.

One guy got hold of her thong and ripped at both sides like it was tissue paper and peeled it from her pussy and put it on the table at the side. Two other guys started on her tits again tweaking, nibbling on her nipples and squeezing the nipples between the fingers just till it started hurting then letting go. God, she loved this, being totally used and humiliated.

Pam felt fingers on her pussy lips just easing them wider than they were and her pussy juices started flowing. She's wet guys he said, gagging for it. He placed his tongue on the edge of her pussy and nibbled her lips and licked the outer edge between her lips and her legs without actually licking in her pussy

.

This carried on for a few minutes her nipples now rock hard and her pussy aching she pushed her ass off the table to meet his mouth hoping to get his tongue in her but it didn't happen. Her neck was aching from hanging over the end and one of the guys came round lifted her head up and supported it only to have her face slapped with his cock and it pushed into her mouth.

The cock was pushed in and out right to the back of her throat and left there with her nose pushed up against his pubic hair then released so she could get a breath. God he said you are good. He pushed his cock back in fucking her mouth. Just as she was getting used to it he pulled out and was replaced by the other guy who had a fatter cock and Pam had to stretch her mouth to get the width in. He just pummelled her mouth and throat without any thought for her for a while. He then pulled out and went back to her nipples.

The guy at her pussy then told the other guy to hold her ankles and pull them wide and back so her ankles were nearly behind her head which had her pussy and ass gaping wider for all to see. He then pushed his tongue right up her soaking pussy and started working it in and out. The third guy said let me eat her ass out.

Pam was unsure what to expect from this.

Suddenly as well as a tongue in her pussy one was probing up her ass. She felt hands on her ass and being stretched wider and the tongue going further up making her moan with pleasure. Put your cock in her mouth but keep hold of her ankles said the guy licking her pussy. Once again a cock was pushed in her mouth and started pushing in and out. With Pam's head hanging down over the end of the table his cock went straight to the back of her mouth and down her throat.

Pam started to orgasm right then and the guy pulled out of her mouth. Pam,s body began shaking, she was panting and trying to clench her fists that were tied to her legs she told them to fuck her pussy as she was aching.

Tell us what you want us to do, tell us you want us to fuck you, tell us you want our cocks and where you want them.

I want your cocks she said, I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard make me cum again. I want your cock in my pussy, I want my mouth fucked hard, I want you to cum in me. Use me fuck me she yelled.

Pam was starting to feel horny again and one guy started tweaking her nipples once more, pulling at them and sucking on her tits. She then felt a cock sliding up and down the crease of her pussy and beginning to work its way in and the pleasure was washing over her. The cock started pushing in then pulling out nearly all the way then pushing in again all the way in while his balls were slapping against her ass.

Oh my god yes, she moaned. Fuck me, fuck me hard. We will he said and built up speed pushing in and out fast until he pumped his spunk right up her pussy and carried on pushing till he stopped cuming in her and then pulled out and his spunk was now running out of her pussy down into her ass hole and on to the table.

As soon as he pulled out of her pussy he was replaced by another cock sliding straight in and pumping hard and fast. After a short while he pulled out and Pam let out a deep breath and just as she thought he had finished she felt his cock pushing into her ass. She wriggled her ass trying to move him into her pussy.

Her ass then felt a sharp stinging and a loud smack three times on each cheek as her ass was spanked hard and was told to keep still.

His cock was thrust up her ass and after a few thrusts pain gave way to pleasure has he forced his cock in her ass as far as he could go so his balls were hitting the top of her ass crack. He pulled out then pushed back in then she felt his cock swell and it was pushing the walls of her ass in and out then she felt his spunk in her ass and he pushed up as far as possible and held his cock there till he had finished in her ass.

The guy who had just cum in her pussy walked round and wiped his cock over Pam's face and told her to lick it clean. Then pushed into her mouth and started to move his cock in and out.

The guy who had just cum up her ass walked around and pushed his cock into Pam's mouth so she now had two cocks stretching her mouth and working in and out of her mouth. She had never had this before this was a new experience for her.

The guy who had been working on her tits moved round and replaced the guy who had just cum in her ass. He picked up a brush and ran the coarse bristles downwards between Pam's pussy lips and the edge of her inner thighs not touching her pussy then did the same at the other side. God she really liked the feel of that.

He repeated this a few times while the guys at the other side were still fucking her mouth. The brush was then brought in an upwards motion between her ass cheeks scratching right over her ass hole but still not touching her pussy. The hard course bristles scratched against her ass hole making the nerve ends tingle, like an electric shock jolting through her body.

He repeated this a few times and Pam realised with each upward stroke she was lifting her ass up off the bench in an effort to maintain contact with the stiff brush as she loved the feeling of the roughness scraping over her hole.

The nerve ends of her ass were on fire, each time he dragged the brush across.

He cut the ties on Pam's wrists and ankles and told the other guys to hold her legs up. He then instructed her to put her hands down on her ass and spread her cheeks. Pam reached her arms down and put her hands on her ass cheeks pulling them apart.

Come on, you can do better he said I want to see that ass stretched. She moved her fingers and spread her cheeks further. Her ass hole puckering in and out. Pam could feel cool breeze round her ass and pussy. She felt such a slut laid there spreading herself and showing everything, but in a way enjoying every minute of it.

Pam felt something pushing up just on the inside her ass which she assumed was a finger. As the outer part was numb she only felt it on the inside her ass.

He asked one of the others to pour some liquid soap into his hand as her ass was now getting dry. She shook her head, don't use soap it will sting and hurt like HELL.

Too late, soap was rubbed around her ass and she assumed a finger was pushed up into her ass the stinging was worse than the brush scratching over her.

Pam's ass felt as though it was on fire. She let go of her cheeks and wriggled and bucked as the soap seeped into her nerve ends and began stinging the outside and the inner walls of her ass. Now, spread that ass he said.

Pam put her hands back on her cheeks and spread them wide pulling her ass hole open as wide as she could in an effort to relieve some of the stinging.

His soap coated fingers slid in and out of her ass right up to his palm. At this stage Pam didn't know how many fingers were up her ass, one, two, three she was too far gone. Then there was relief as her ass was empty of fingers and started to return to normal.

Too soon the fingers were replaced by his cock sliding in and all the way up to his balls. Then pulling out nearly to the tip of his cock then pushing all the way in building up a steady rhythm.

After a few strokes Pam started to push towards the guy to meet him now starting to enjoy the assault on her ass. She was still stretching her cheeks and moved her hands nearer her ass hole letting her fingers wrap around part of his thick cock, feeling it going in and out stretching her hole.

She was getting very near to orgasm and then she could feel with her hands he was starting to pump his cum and he started to cum right up her ass. He then then put fingers up he pussy and pushed them in and out quickly, this caused Pam to have a massive orgasm.

Pam closed her eyes and all went dark with stars exploding all inside her head. Her head was pounding and moving from side to side and her body shaking. She came back to earth when the guy had taken his cock out of her ass and was pushing his rough fingers up her ass.

Stand her up guys he said and they put her legs on the ground and lifted her up so she was stood resting her sore ass against the table. They steadied her until the blood started flowing to her legs.

The guys dressed themselves and passed Pam a towel, she just stood there for a short time staring into space. The guys were saying, look at the money she saved and walked out leaving Pam stood there starting to wipe herself down.

Starting with her swollen tits and puffed up nipples covering them with her dress. As she moved her hand downwards over her sore pussy and between her legs then standing up from the table to wipe between her ass cheeks. She felt something pulling at her ass and put her hand there to find some string hanging out of her ass. She pulled this out to find it was her thong. It wasn't rough fingers he was pushing up her ass it was her thong. She pulled it out and dropped it to the floor and cum started dripping out of her ass again.

Just as Pam was wiping down her inner thighs the door opened and a voice said are you Pam?

She stood up straight pulling her dress down and asked why? He said I am Tony I have been looking around the site for you for a while, do you have my money. She looked at him and said I just did a deal with those three guys who left a few minutes ago your mates.

He looked at her and said I don't know those guys they are just casual labourers and we may not see them on site again, they don't work for me. Now have you got my money? She handed him the still sealed envelope. He looked at her and said I think you have been had love. Pam nodded and said in more ways than one.