Pam's Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Relief on the way home from doctors.
2.2k words
4.36
27.6k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RELIEF ON THE WAY HOME

Following Pam's visit to the doctors walk in centre she jumped in the car and said she needed sex urgently. I said I will drive home as fast as I can. Pam said no way, go home along the coast road, we can pull in by the woods there will be no one around this time of morning and we could do it there in the pull in.

I knew where we she was meaning and you could see along the coast road both ways if anyone was approaching and the woods were on the other side of the path, so it was a safe area.

When we got there I said right then, outside and round the back of the car. WHAT she said, I thought we would just get in the back seat. No way I said I want a little fun first. You have been a naughty girl in the doctors and you need to get a quick spanking first. I reversed the car so the tailgate was facing the woods so we could see all down the road and see anyone approaching.

We got out and I opened the tail gate, Pam pulled her jeans down to her knees and lent forward leaning on her elbows the floor of the car. No, I said jeans and pants off totally and kneel on the dogs foam mats in the back of the car with your ass out, up in the air.

She looked at me and scowled, I said you want it, show me how desperate you are. I picked up one of the dogs collars and put it round Pam's neck. She said what are you doing now. I said kneel on the floor in the back and pulled her head down to the floor and clipped the lead to a hook in the floor we use for securing the dogs when drying them off when they are wet after returning from a walk.

The lead was now clipped to the floor with a little bit of movement, not enough for her to raise her head more than a few inches and her ass was up in the air showing both holes open to the cool fresh air.

She said, this had best be good as I am really hot now and need you inside me quick. I smacked her ass three or four times on the left cheek then the same on the right cheek rubbing her ass between the smacks and letting my finger trail down her pussy.

Her ass hole was red from days earlier and her treatment just now at the doctors and her ass cheeks were starting to go red with the spanking so I carried on for a while smacking first one cheek then the other. Pam was squirming and her pussy was thoroughly wet.

She was trying to lift her head from the floor of the car. I let one finger slide in her pussy and she moaned in delight and said push your cock up me and fuck me now. I said two minutes and pushed another finger up her pussy and started to move them in and out and she was loving it pushing herself backwards to take as much of my fingers up her pussy as she could. I pulled my fingers out and started to give her a few spanks and she began moaning like she was about to come.

I stopped and moved round to the front of her head and released the lead so she could lift her head higher off the floor and raise it up a little way, just high enough so she could get my cock in her mouth and start sucking it. Pam was really good at oral and I was pulling her hair and head as far back as it would go and pushing my cock down her throat as far as she could take it.

I was looking down at her face with my cock in her mouth as she was looking up at me and at the corner of my eye saw two men stood at the end of the car looking at Pam's ass and watching us.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I said to Pam we have an audience, she pulled away from my cock and tried to lift her head up but was held down by the lead. She said let me out we better go home. Too late I said they are at the end of the car, been there for a few minutes. Oh shit she said.

Suddenly one of the guys spoke with an eastern European accent and said No problems we have been watching you for a while from the woods and we think we may be able to join in if this is ok with your lovely lady, she is very sexy.

I said to Pam they want to join in and you don't want to wait till we get home, what do you think. She took my cock from her mouth and said ok, but not my bum hole. I looked at the guys and said she said ok, but just use her bum hole. At this Pam tried to pull her head up and started to say no but could only lift to my groin and I pushed my cock in her mouth as far down the back of her throat as I could. I looked at the guys and nodded said its ok she is already lubed up for you go ahead.

One guy touched her hole and Pam winced and pulled away slightly then he pushed his finger in and it slid right up to his second knuckle. He was very surprised how wet Pam's ass was,he looked at me and nodded at me I nodded back.

He said something in his native language to his friend who then moved his finger towards Pam's ass and pushed it in alongside his friends. This had Pam moving her ass side to side to make it easier for herself but the men miss read this as encouragement and started to push two fingers each up her ass hole. At this Pam started to moan and trying to move her ass out of the way but then the guys got a rhythm going as one pulled out the other pushed in so Pam's ass was being assaulted all the time. Pam then got into the rhythm and started to enjoy herself and was building up to an orgasm.

The guys looked at me and said we now fuck your lovely wife yes. I said to Pam they want to fuck you, she said for god's sake yes, yes please. I looked at them and said yes but her ass only though and they nodded, I leaned down to Pam and said your pussy is mine. The first guy dropped his trousers and stood with his cock pointing straight towards Pam's ass.

He approached Pam, spread her ass cheeks and spit right up her ass hole he then moved forward and pushed till he just entered her hole and she had a sharp intake of breath. He pushed in further then withdrew out and got a slow steady momentum going. He increased his speed and Pam started to push back onto his cock taking as much up her ass as possible.

She looked up at me and said this feels so dirty but I love it. Will you fuck my pussy now please.

Just then the man shouted, increased his speed and thrusting and shot his cum up Pam's ass then pulled out and came over her ass hole and running down to her pussy. I said let the other guy have your ass then I will fuck your pussy she nodded. Then she took my cock back in her mouth and started licking my end and taking me to the back of her throat.

The other guy dropped his pants and stood there with his cock out. It was enormous, it must have been nine or ten inches long with a big purple knobbly bit at the end and a girth a horse would be proud of.

He looked at me and said your lady will be happy with this yes. I looked at him and nodded saying more than satisfied. Pam said happy with what? I described his cock to her and she looked a bit scared and said tell him to get on with it then. He looked at me like he was waiting for Pam's approval. I told him it was ok let's do it.

He said something to his friend who then came forward, reached out and spread Pam's ass cheeks. I moved around the back for a better view I was not going to miss a cock that big going up my wife's ass hole. He pushed at the entrance and Pam squirmed as he started to push his cock in her ass. The purple knobbly bit went in and he started to push and I heard Pam saying something.

I went to her head and asked what she said. My god is that really his cock or is it a branch from a tree. I said he only had about half up her ass and I felt jealous. Pam said we could swap places if I wanted. I said no thanks I was just envious she could take such a big cock up her ass. She said I don't need any more, tell him enough.

I went back, looked and he still had about four or five inches not up her ass and said to him enough, no more, too long. He said no, your lovely wife can take all cock she is very sexy, I said yes I know but you are too big.

No she can take it all he said. He was pulling out and pushing back in a little bit more cock each time. I went to Pam and said it's nearly all in now lying a little. I unclipped the lead and collar so she could lift her head up higher. Oh shit she said this hurts, ok I said.

I looked at him and he gave a final push embedding himself all the way up Pam's ass. The other guy then released Pam's ass cheeks and her ass tightened around the big cock. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out, just silence, and deep breaths.

She knelt there with her mouth open no sound coming out. He pulled out and started pushing back in again Pam was pushed forward and finally she found her voice. She yelped and garbled something about big cocks.

He started to gather speed and pulling over half way out then pushing back in again slapping his balls against Pam's pussy. He continued for a short while pulling out then forcing back in again. This was so big and uncomfortable for Pam but she didn't want to stop it, she was feeling like a slut and acting like one. The guy started increasing his speed and Pam reached back with her arm to push him back and then he started to cum right up Pam's ass.

She could feel him pumping his spunk right up her ass He pulled out of her ass and Pam let out a big sigh he was coming all over her ass hole which was still wide open and gaping. His cum was running down Pam's legs all over her pussy and down the inside of her thighs.

I asked the guy to walk around and show Pam what had just been up her ass. He said sure and went to show her, all she could say was is that cock real and no wonder it hurts. She had not seen anything to compare with it in real life.

I said to her it's your turn now and went behind her and touched her pussy with my fingers, it was like sending an electric shock through her pussy, and she jumped and moaned. Her ass was still open but closing slowly cum was dripping out of her ass I pushed my cock into her soaking wet pussy and started pushing backwards and forwards straight away.

Pam started to cum within less than a minute. She started to shake and buck. The guy stood in front of her with his cock hanging down and said to Pam you would like to lick and suck yes. She was that far gone she didn't care anymore she took his cock in one hand and lifted to her mouth started to lick and suck the purple end.

After a few seconds she had a massive orgasm and took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. I cum right up her pussy and carried on pumping till I was completely spent. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and said she did not like the taste of her ass juices on his cock.

Pam then laid down curled up, and lay on the floor and the guys looked at her with cum leaking still out of her ass and now her pussy. They told her how sexy and very good she was and thanked her numerous times. They asked Pam if we would be back soon, she said maybe. I covered her she said she needed a hot bath and we went home.