Pam's Chocolate Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coppered
coppered
97 Followers

“Sure,” I replied nervously.

“I have a better idea,” he said as if sensing my sudden apprehension. “If you’re concerned about being seen and what this may look like, why don’t you go check in and get a pair of keys. When you’re finished, come back in here, discretely slip me a key and head up to the room all by yourself to get comfortable. I will be up a few minutes later.”

His idea sounded perfect. Following his advice, I checked in and then came back into the bar and sat back down at our table. After consuming another drink and talking to him a bit more, I gave Mike a key, told him our room number and proceeded up to the suite alone.

This was just what I needed I thought to myself, my nervousness rapidly fading as I once again started to feel aroused at the thought of where I was and why I had come there. Lying back on the huge comfortable bed, I began thinking about my many hot sessions of cyber sex with Mike, the pictures he sent, and that fact that if I wanted it, that big cock I had fantasized over for weeks was mine for the night. In just a few short minutes, the lustful thoughts that had tortured me for weeks were once again filling my thoughts and I knew for certain that I would soon feel his cock filling my aching pussy.

In a lustful fury, I peeled off my clothes and dimmed the lights; deciding that I would answer the door with nothing on but my thong my lacy bra and my white pumps. I couldn’t wait for his arrival.

Despite the seemingly long time, it wasn’t more than about five minutes later when I finally heard a soft knock at the door. Come on in I said, my crotch growing wetter by the second at mere thought of what I was about to do. As Mike entered the room, I immediately threw my arms around him and we engaged in our first passionate kiss just inches inside the door, our tongues gliding sensuously over one another as our hands began to explore each others bodies. As we broke off our first kiss, I looked down at Mike’s crotch, the telltale tent in his pants telling me that my little surprise had done the trick. Within minutes Mike was rubbing the huge bulge in his pants against my damp thong. The feel of it pushing against my pussy set my skin on fire and made my body squirm almost uncontrollably with excitement. I felt like an animal in heat.

Reaching out to me, Mike sensuously kneaded my breasts with his large hands through my bra before undoing the clasp and sliding the thin straps off my shoulders, allowing the lacy garment to fall to the floor. My body shuddered with excitement when I suddenly felt the cool air on my now naked torso as I stood there with my tits exposed to a man other than my husband for the first time, a stranger that I hardly knew, but never the less was going to have sex with in that very room. The mere thought of what we were about to do made my knees tremble with lustful desire. I was really going to do it; there was no stopping me now.

Taking my half naked body into his arms, Mike whispered “you are beautiful” into my ear as he gently kissed his way down my neck, slowly working down towards the swell of my chest. Taking my right nipple lightly between his teeth, Mike vigorously swirled his hot tongue over its surface while massaging left breast with his muscular hand. My breathing and heart rate immediately quickened in response to his touch and I slumped backwards, attempting to give him better access to my sensitive and now very erect nipples.

A soft moan of hot lustful desire escaped my lips when I felt Mike slowly run his hands down the smooth skin of my belly and at last, under my thong. My whole body trembled almost uncontrollably as I felt him slowly work his fingers through my pubic mound, finally making contact with my hot and very wet pussy. A soft moan and an almost involuntary “oh yes” escaped my lips as I felt one of his large fingers slip between my inner lips and enter my waiting vagina, slowly working its way deeper and deeper into me. I closed my eyes and gasped in response to the sensation and the thought of being fingered by a man other than my husband. I was in ecstasy.

While Mike vigorously finger-fucked my hot cunt with first one and then two of his large digits, I reached out to his crotch and ran my hand up and down the huge bulge that formed in his pants. The mere feel of it made my knees grow weak beneath me. I had to see it, and even more importantly I had to feel it. Passing my hand upward to the top of Mike’s pants I undid first his belt and then the somewhat difficult single button before slowly lowering the zipper. As if sensing my next move, Mike stopped fingering me long enough to push off his shoes and with his assistance, I lowered his pants below his knees allowing him to easily step out of them.

Wanting to keep up the momentum, I slide my hand under the elastic waistband of his tented briefs and pushed down, dropping them to his knees and at last uncovering what I had been longing to see for weeks. I gasped at the sight of it. Mike’s hard cock was almost as long as my dildo and at least as thick. The sight of the widely flared pinkish head and long smooth shaft drove me wild with lustful desire. Underneath his magnificent member was an equally impressive set of large heavy balls. Wanting to complete what I had started, I reached up and quickly undid the buttons of his shirt and a second later, he flicked it off his arm and onto the floor. At last, my new lover was naked, his bronze and well sculpted athletic body a sight that was sure to excite almost any women.

Still working on my tits, Mike slowly and sensuously ran his hands down my sides, snagging the thin waist band of my thong with his thumbs as he teasingly kissed his way down across my belly. With my breath rate rapidly increasing with lustful desire, Mike slowly pulled the skimpy garment down my legs as he gradually dipped down onto his knees in front of me, at last pulling it down and off my legs. Pausing for a second as he presumably caught the scent of my strategically placed perfume; he sensuously tented a fold of my tan skin between his lips and gently drew it in lightly between his teeth, holding just enough pressure on it to slow its outward elastic contraction. I couldn’t believe it; he was going to go down on me right there in front of the door!

Gently kissing his way across my mound and onto the hot lips of my now very aroused pussy, Mike at last eased his tongue between them and gently ran the tip across my engorged clit several times. A series of several loud moans and gasps escaped my lips as I gripped his head with my hands and uncontrollably ground my pelvis into him. Gradually increasing the pressure, Mike worked his magical tongue up and down my hot slit, giving me pleasure that was almost beyond description, pleasure like I had never experienced before.

As the signs of my first orgasm made their debut, the entrance way to our room was suddenly flooded with my loud gasps, moans and heated “oh yeahs”. Mike sucked my clit hard into his mouth, letting it slip slowly back thorough his lightly clenched teeth several times while working two of his large fingers in and out of my vagina. The sensation of his combined assault on my cunt made me pant and moan uncontrollably as my body shuddered in pure unadulterated pleasure. All of this and we hadn’t even made it into the room yet, I thought to myself as my intense orgasm subsided. I couldn’t wait to see what the rest of the night had in store for me.

Taking Mike’s hand in mine, I led him to the bed. Sitting down directly in front of him, completely naked except for my pumps, I took his long heavy shaft into my hands and gently stroked its entire length. Encircling as much of its diameter that I could with one hand, I slowly stroked and caressed it from base to head, my freshly manicured red nails nicely contrasting against it dark luscious chocolate color. I couldn’t believe its smooth velvety texture and how absolutely turned on it made me feel to finally be touching it. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it but knew that I would soon have to if I ever wanted to feel it where I needed it most; deep inside my aching pussy.

Standing up from the edge of the bed, I nestled up to Mike’s hot body and we engaged in a very erotic French kiss. At last, the time was right. I was ready and Mike’s body language and rock hard erection clearly conveyed that he was also. Gliding slowly onto the surface of the bed, we engaged in yet another kiss. I moaned with desire as his tongue sensuously glided over mine, knowing that I was moments away from realizing my ultimate fantasy. My heart raced as I felt his warm cock head pushing up against the soft sensitive skin of my belly. I was on fire and in definite need of male attention. I could hardly stand the anticipation. Kissing my way across his cheek, I gently nibbled on his ear as I lustfully whispered, “Fuck me Mike, I want to feel your big cock inside me.”

Breaking our kiss, I made the first bold move. Wanting to control the initial penetration, I gently pushed Mike onto his back and straddled his legs between mine. Raising myself up onto my knees, I took his long cock into my right hand and slowly guided the tip to my wet pussy. At last, I was finally going to get what I had longed for since the first time I had laid my eyes on it.

I closed my eyes and gasped when I felt the hot tip of Mike’s cock slide between the petals of my inner lips and spontaneously position itself at my opening. Feeling the large mushroom shaped head in what I judged to be in perfect alignment, I gently pushed myself down onto it. Almost immediately, I felt a wave of intense pressure develop between my legs and I gasped an involuntary “ahhh yes!” as I felt the warm head push its way into my tight canal, stretching me like I was a virgin. Pausing momentarily, I pulled back slightly and held still for a minute while the muscles surrounding my vaginal opening stretched to accommodate his girth. To my delight, within a few seconds, my opening began to dilate and the pressure I experienced quickly gave way to a very satisfying sensation of fullness.

Little by little, I very slowly worked Mike’s awesome cock deeper and deeper into my tight vagina. Each time I became accustomed to the girth and loosened up, I would push gently downward, slowly sinking more and more of his awesome tool into my hot tunnel. No words can accurately describe the intense pleasure I experienced. It felt incredibly better than my big dildo.

With Mike’s cock buried about half way in me, I pulled back slightly and immediately pushed forward a little more aggressively. A loud moan escaped my lips as I felt several more inches slide into me and the hot naked tip suddenly pushed up against my cervix. With my breath rate quickening to a pant, I pushed myself down hard and to my delight, I finally felt his large heavy balls seat tightly up against my ass. At last I had it all! I couldn’t believe it. With the big head seated tightly up against my cervix, I leaned back and closed my eyes in ecstasy, gently rocking my pelvis back and forth as a series of soft moans escaped my lips. I was in heaven.

Lying down on top of my new lover with his cock buried in me, Mike and I engaged in long sensuous kiss. Obviously liking the sensation of my cunt wrapped tightly around his manhood, Mike put his hands up onto my naked ass cheeks and pulled me down hard while he simultaneously pushed his pelvis forcefully upward. The sensation I experienced in my pelvic area was overwhelming, sending me into an instant orgasm that caused me to gasp and moan almost uncontrollably on top of him. I still can’t believe that he could make me cum so easily.

As I came down from my first and totally unexpected orgasm, Mike suddenly sat up and with his cock still buried deep inside me, he stood up, lifting me by my widely spread legs with his strong arms as he went. As he picked me up from the bed, Mike turned around and gently laid me on my back near the edge of the bed. Lowering his torso onto me and pushing himself to the hilt into my hot tunnel, we engaged in another erotic French kiss.

As our kiss continued, Mike slowly began pumping his cock in and out of my vagina, massaging my womanhood like no man had ever done before. Gone in an instant were any thoughts of husband or feelings of guilt over what I was doing. My entire focus was now centered on my pussy and my overwhelming desire to use my vagina to give Mike pleasure and bring him to complete satisfaction.

After just a few minutes of Mike pumping his cock in and out of my pussy, the signs of another orgasm quickly welled up within me. Throwing my legs around his, I bucked my pelvis violently up against his crotch as my orgasm came to a head, simultaneously digging my fingers into his back as I gasped and moaned uncontrollably Never in my life had I ever been so vocal during sex, I was completely out of control. Mike held still while my vagina tightened and pulsated around his cock, allowing me to ride my orgasm out to completion without interference. As I came down from my cloud, he looked into my eyes and asked in a very sexy tone of voice “does it feel good baby.” I melted at the sound of his question.

“Yes,” I gasped frantically, still panting from my intense experience, don’t stop, give me more please, I want to cum again, I want you to cum, I want you to cum inside me.”

As the residual effects of my orgasm subsided and my vagina released its grip from his member, Mike once again resumed his wonderful pattern of pelvic thrusting. With my body now fully adapted to his size, I thrust my pelvis upward to meet his every stroke, savoring the sensation of his cock sliding back and forth over that special sensitive spot deep inside me. I couldn’t believe the absolutely intense pleasure that emanated from my crotch as he worked the full length of his cock in and out of me, my pussy lips gripping the shaft as if wanting to keep it in place forever. As the intensity of our lovemaking continued to escalate, the room was flooded with the sounds of my almost continuous moans and gasps and the sloppy wet sloshing sounds emanating from my crotch.

Obviously liking the feel of my hot cunt, Mike raised his torso up off of me slightly and placed each of his arms under my legs, pulling them up onto his shoulders which allowed him to go even deeper into my channel. When I opened my eyes, I saw my white pumps flailing in the air as he slammed into me. Never in my life had I ever wore shoes while having sex. The sight of it made me I feel like a slutty porn star. I almost wished I had video taped our session to share with Rich.

After a few short minutes of furiously pounding my pussy with the full length of his cock, I suddenly felt Mike’s thick shaft start to swell to and pulsate inside me. At last he was going to cum! Instinctively, I dug my nails into his shoulders and pulled him tightly against me, arching my back as hard as I could as I felt him swell to massive proportions inside me.

Caught up in the moment and completely out of control, I lustfully hissed, “cum inside me Mike, fuck me, fuck me harder, I want to feel you come inside me.” With my invitation, Mike suddenly pushed in hard and held still as his hot thick manly fluid exploded into my waiting cunt, the large volume quickly filling me to overflow and running down into the crack of my ass. The warm wet sensation of his cum inside me instantly put me over the edge, causing my pelvis to uncontrollably buck up against him as more and more of his manly fluid flowed into my cunt. Seconds later, we both collapsed back onto the bed. At last, I had finally fulfilled my fantasy!

Mike and I spent the night together but neither of us got much in the way of sleep. Before the night was over, we had made love a grand total of four times in a variety of positions including a few that I never knew were possible.

I will never forget the time when we did it “doggie style” while watching a hot XXX flick on the television. After pumping what felt like his biggest load ever into my pussy, Mike withdrew his manhood from my widened channel just as a particularly hot scene had erupted on the screen and momentarily captivated my attention. As the scene ended and the room brightened with the change of setting, I looked down at my crotch just in time to see a stream of Mike’s thick white cum, mixed with my own juices; drip from my freshly fucked cunt and slowly run down my tan inner thigh. I wonder how Rich would handle this, I thought to myself lustfully, remembering how he had reminded me that “he wanted all to hear all of the juicy details”. There would definitely be plenty to tell him if he insisted on hearing it.

After sleeping several hours and waking up mid morning, Mike and I took a romantic shower together that ended up in a very erotic make out session. Wanting to make the most of the experience, I slowly started kissing my way down his body, gradually working down to the awesome member that had given me a night of the most intense sexual pleasure I had ever experienced in my life. Working my way across his course public mound, I finally guided the big head of his magnificent semi-rigid organ to my mouth.

Opening my mouth wide, I slowly and very gently massaged the rim with my lips and teeth while swirling my tongue over its entire surface. Cupping his balls with my left hand and stroking the big shaft back and forth with my right, his cock quickly stiffened to an incredible rock hard status. Obviously enjoying my work, Mike closed his eyes and moaned as he braced himself against the wall. Consumed by hot lust, I opened my jaw as wide as I could and began bobbing my head back and forth, taking more and more of his tool into my seemingly tiny orifice. As I continued my combined oral and hand massage of Mike’s cock, I soon felt it begin to swell and pulsate.

With my excitement increasing my vigor, I quickened the pace and intensity of my massage. Seconds later Mike grabbed the sides of my head and bucked his pelvis violently forward, forcing the huge head into my throat just as the first wave of his hot salty cum erupted into my throat, forcing me to swallow to keep from chocking. Holding my breath, I furiously worked my head back and forth on his thick member, taking several inches into my tight throat with my forward strokes while squeezing his balls gently with my left hand.

Mike’ cock pulsated wildly in my mouth as a seemingly endless shower of his hot manly fluid erupted in my mouth and throat and I swallowed as much as I could, the remainder overflowing onto my chin, chest and belly. I watched in complete lustful amazement as tiny beads of the whitish fluid dripped off my erect nipple and fell onto the floor of the tub, like rain dripping off of a tree leaf, its consistency thinned by our several rounds of sex the night before. The whole scene was so erotic that I nearly came without anything touching me below the waist.

My God that was good,” Mike said, his body still trembling with excitement. “When can we do this again?” Not knowing what to say, I just smiled in response.

Unfortunately for me, with checkout time rapidly approaching, there was no time left for any kind of reciprocal activity or even another round of sex. At least not this time, I thought to myself, giving into the fact that I had a definite desire for future encounters. It really didn’t matter all that much though, if Rich stayed true to his word, I had something waiting for me at home! Getting dressed together, we said our goodbyes and headed out of the hotel individually.

When I arrived at home, to my delight, I found the house to be exceptionally clean, well organized but mysteriously quite. As promised, Rich was waiting for me in the bedroom, the blankets of our nicely made bed tented slightly by the hard-on that he probably had all night, thinking about me and what I was doing.

coppered
coppered
97 Followers