Pam's Chocolate Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coppered
coppered
97 Followers

“You’re finally home,” he said. “I take it that things went well.”

“Oh yeah,” I replied, with a smile. “It went quite well.”

I hesitated for a second, suddenly feeling uncomfortable about telling my husband what I had just done with another man and how much I enjoyed it, especially since he still had no idea that the affair was interracial and that I had met my lover on line.

“Well, are you gonna tell me about it?” he urged, “That was part of our deal; remember?”

“Are you sure you want to hear all the details?” I asked, “I don’t want you to get all jealous on me?"

"Why would I?" Rich quickly replied, obviously anxious to hear what had transpired.

"Ok, I'll tell you the truth about what happened, but just remember, I warned you.”

“Alright,” he said, “I’ll consider myself warned. I still want to hear about it.”

“Well,” I said, “It was the most unbelievable sex I have ever had.”

For a second, I thought that I had perhaps already told him more than he could handle in that he suddenly went silent.

“Do you want to hear more?” I asked inquisitively.

“You bet,” he replied excitedly, “I wanna hear it all. That was the whole idea behind our little experiment, wasn’t it?”

“Well, I met him in a restaurant and we ate, had a few drinks and then went to a hotel room. I was nervous at first but after a bit, I was able to go through with it and we had absolutely incredible sex. Before the night was over, I let him cum inside me several times and this morning, we took a shower together and I gave him a blow job that would make the one I gave you the other night look like child’s play.”

“What was he like, you know, below the waist,” he asked inquisitively.

“I knew that you were going to ask me that, I replied with a smile. Let’s just say that he was very well endowed and stretched me like I was a virgin. That’s what you wanted to hear isn’t it.”

“Only if it’s the truth,” he replied.

“Oh, believe me, it’s the truth alright. At first I had doubts that he would even fit inside me but soon I loosened up and got into the absolutely intense pleasure he gave me, pleasure like I had never experienced before.”

With that, I proceeded to tell Rich the entire story very similar to the way I told it here but before I could finish we were on bed together, both of hot with desire. Rich, who was already naked under the covers, virtually tore my clothes off of me as we remained locked in what I can easily call our most intense kiss ever.

Slowly working his way down my naked neck and torso, he sucked both of my tits with a level of enthusiasm and vigor I didn’t know he was capable of, unknowingly cleaning the semidry residue of Mike’s cum from my left nipple as he did.. Working his way down my belly, he stopped momentarily to massage my belly button with his tongue, playing with my ring with his lips as he did it. My breath quickened in response to his touch. I couldn’t believe what he was about to do.

Working his way down, he slowly removed my damp thong, a dampness that was attributable to both my own wetness and the lasting seepage of Mike’s cum. Kissing up my inner thighs, I spread my legs wide in anticipation of his touch but stopped him short from making contact with my cum-filled cunt. “Don’t,” I gasped, wanting him to continue but knowing why he shouldn’t. “He’s still very much down there”. Despite my warning, Rich continued his ascent and before I could react, he was lapping away at my ultra sensitive clit; causing me to cum three times before he began working his way back up my belly and on top of me. Although somewhat difficult at first, in some weird way, having my husband lick my well fucked cunt was a tremendous turn on for me.

With my crotch wet from his oral assault and my vagina still stretched from my night of hot sex, Rich slid the entire length of his rock hard cock into me with one push before fucking my well used cunt with a level of vigor and enthusiasm beyond any I had known in our six years of marriage. As he drove his cock in and out of my channel, I threw my legs up around his shoulders, taking him in as deep as possible while reliving my first time with Mike in my mind. Within a few minutes, I felt the signs of an intense orgasm building within me, rapidly spreading throughout my body, causing me to gasp and moan in ecstasy as I thought about Rich’s sperm mixing with Mike’s deep inside me. To my delight, I felt his swollen member begin to pulsate wildly inside me just as I came, causing him to push himself balls-deep into my wet channel and let loose; shooting wave after of his hot thick cum deep inside me while my vagina was still pulsating in orgasmic ecstasy. Rich and I made love three more times that day, each of which culminated in my taking a huge load of hot cum deep inside my pussy. For the first time ever in our marriage, I had at least one potent orgasm with each round without the need for any supplemental oral or manual clitoral stimulation. It had seemed that my one night of unilateral “swinging” had been truly beneficial to our sex life. Who would have ever guessed that my fooling around would have had such an effect.

Postscript:

The story above and its precursor are both based on a real life events that took place at the said location in September, 2002. With the exception of the name changes and some descriptive embellishment, the night and everything leading up to it went exactly as described. Contrary to all the stories of black men gang banging white chicks and treating them like shit, my encounter with Mike was nothing but pleasureful for me. Throughout our evening together, Mike was very loving and erotically sensual, attending to my every need and doing everything in his power to pleasure me, something that he did quite well I must add. It was a night that I will never forget, but unfortunately, it was the last of its kind for me.

Shortly after that wonderful night and the few days of Rich and my honeymoon-like bedroom play afterward, our wonderful marriage was put to the test by the fact that I thought I had become pregnant. Not knowing which of my two lovers was the father, we lived on the edge of disaster until I finally had a period and subsequently tested negative. I felt like I had dodged a bullet and I think Rich felt the same way. It was only after our recovery that I finally mustered up the courage to tell Rich that my lover had been a black man.

With that tremendously stressful ordeal finally over, Rich and I have vowed to remain completely monogamous and our relationship since has been stronger and more satisfying then ever. While I still converse with Mike on line occasionally and still have occasional hot sessions of harmless cyber sex with him, I haven’t had any more sexual rendezvous with him or any one else other than my husband. Thankfully, Rich never went for his “turnabout session” that I had agreed too.

Although it almost destroyed us, Rich still very much enjoys asking me explicit questions about that historic night as part our bedroom play and I of course still get hot when I talk about it. With Denise’s encouragement and help with its preparation, Rich and I agreed that we would like to anonymously to share it with the world. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

Love Always

Pam XXX

coppered
coppered
97 Followers