Pam's Cumming Out

Story Info
Pam goes from prim school teacher to well used slut.
5k words
4.68
138.2k
81

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CheriSM
CheriSM
641 Followers

Pam and her husband John were your average couple. Enjoying midlife with still a healthy sex life. They enjoyed experimenting with different things.

When women learned what John did for a living, they had fantasies of their own. John was a firefighter and chief of his department. His job required him to stay in good physical condition. Standing at 6 feet, with dark hair he often got the sly comments about playing with his hose or his pole.

Pam loved to wear sexy little outfits for John. Sometimes conservative, covering everything, but form fitting so that his imagination worked overtime . Other times she went for the truly slutty. Mostly she loved the sexy garter belt and stocking look. John loved it when she wore this out in public. He loved knowing that everyone else was looking at his prim and proper school teacher wife, while he knew what was under her clothes. Thinking about those garters and stockings made his cock hard. He'd take her to a private area and finger her until she came when she wore this.

When Pam had a few drinks, she'd find ways to secretly blow him, making him cum and swallowing. John had to maintain his control since she always did this when he was in full view of a room full of people. A few times she came damn close to stripping her clothes off and fucking his brains out in the middle of a room.

John had encouraged Pam to attend a lingerie/sex toy party that the couple down the street was having. No one knew for sure, but everyone suspected the two women were lesbians. Sometimes Pam and John would be getting hot and heavy, talking about what it would be like to have them join in. Three women and John; Pam learning to eat pussy; being eaten by a woman . The talk was so hot, but could Pam follow through if the opportunity presented itself? They had many hot nights after these discussions. John wanted to see Pam with at least one other woman.

One weekend, John headed out of town for the annual Fire Chief's convention. Pam had made plans with the women to pick up her purchases from the party and hit the town clubbing. She had dressed sexy for the night. She decided on a bit of a pin up look. She had on a semi sheer white shirt that clearly showed her black lace push up bra. The demi cups gave a clear view of the top of her creamy tits. She paired it with a slim black pencil skirt that hugged her hips and ass. Black back seamed stockings held up by a garter belt completed the look. She slipped her stocking clad feet into 4 inch stiletto heels. Everything about her said "Fuck Me!". John fucked her hard and fast before he left. He had watched her dress and couldn't leave without diving in.

Pam arrived at the neighbor's house, fucked and happy. The younger, smaller woman, Maya, answered the door. She invited Pam in, handing her a glass of wine. Pam knew she had to watch herself because she got horny as all hell when she drank. She might end up fucking some stranger in the middle of a dance floor if she started now.

Maya was a petite Asian girl in her mid 20s. She wore a micro mini dress with thigh high boots. She always turned heads when she went out. Her black hair hung to the middle of her back. Her full lips were painted red, in sharp contrast to her lighter skin. She would look incredible dressed as a Geisha.

Maya and Pam sat on the couch, talking as they waited for Maya's partner, Sydney. Sydney was a tall black woman in her mid 30s. She had legs up to her ass, firm round tits, and full luscious lips. When she appeared, she was wearing a red dress that clung to her tits. Without a bra, her hard nipples were clearly visible. The dress was tight until her waist, where it began to flare away, swirling whenever she moved. Her legs clad in stockings, and in high heeled shoes looked far longer than normal.

Sydney joined Pam and Maya on the couch, with Pam in the middle. They chatted easily, although they didn't know each other very well. They talked about the party the ladies had given. They joked about some of the toys that had been featured. Sydney asked Pam what she had purchased. Pam was a little shy, but admitted she bought some outfits.

Maya boldly announced that she had bought a large strap on to use on Sydney. Pam blushed, saying, "You know, you are the talk of the neighborhood. Everyone has been wondering if you are a couple or roommates."

Sydney and Maya looked at each other, stood and said, "Why don't we show you?"

Pam sat in amazement as she watched the women kiss and fondle each other. Sydney bent down, sucking Maya's nipples through the fabric of her dress. Maya pinched and pulled on Sydney's nipples, causing Sydney to groan in pleasure. Sydney lifted the back of Maya's dress, exposing her bare ass, running her hands over Maya's skin.

Pam felt her pussy tingle, surprised when the wetness came. She wondered what it would feel like to be between them.

As they break apart, Sydney winked and said, "Does that answer the question?"

Pam was barely able to stutter a response.

They resumed their spots on the couch. Pam noticed that her wine glass was full again. She didn't remember emptying it. Sydney's tits were at Pam's eye level. She could clearly see Sydney's nipples protruding, begging for attention.

Sydney noticed where Pam's gaze fell. She placed a hand on Pam's leg, stroking gently up toward her pussy. "Have you ever been with another woman?" Sydney asked.

"No, I haven't," Pam stammered.

Sydney's hand continued its journey up Pam's leg. Pam felt the fire grow in her pussy when she felt Maya's hand on her other leg. Her nipples instantly went hard. Maya's mouth fell to Pam's nipples. She nibbled them through the shirt and lace. Pam's nipples are always extremely sensitive. She can cum just from having them played with. Pam felt her pussy go from damp to wet. She wanted someone to fuck her now. Sydney's fingers found Pam's clit as Maya continued on her tits. Maya expertly undid Pam's blouse, releasing the front clasp on her bra, placing her mouth on the now bare skin. Pam let out a loud groan. She wanted to cum, but part of her was holding back. She was being worked over by two women and she should stop, but she couldn't. She never wanted this feeling to end. She let go and felt the orgasm take over. Maya nibbled and pulled on Pam's tits while Sydney quickly fingered her clit. Pam drenched Sydney's hand.

When the orgasm had subsided, Pam realized what she had done. She felt embarrassed and tried to stand quickly to leave. Maya poured her another glass of wine. "Don't worry. We won't tell anyone. A little experimenting never hurt anyone," whispered Sydney.

"We want to see what you bought," said Maya. It broke the tension slightly. Pam picked up the bag that held her outfits. She didn't fully remember what she had purchased.

"Why don't you go in the bathroom and try them on? You can model them for us," suggested Maya.

Pam thought that modeling sounded harmless. She took the bag to the bathroom, pulling out the first outfit. It was a pink silk babydoll nightie outlined in black lace. It covered everything, but hugged her body where it should. No panties came with it, and she wasn't wearing any so it skimmed over her ass.

She left the bathroom, walking out in front of Sydney and Maya. Even though she was covered, Pam felt self conscious. Sydney's comments put her at ease.

"Damn girl. That is hot. Turn around."

Pam turned slowly, feeling Maya and Sydney watching her.

"Your ass looks delicious," remarked Maya. "I want to feel it."

Pam moved closer. Maya ran her hands down Pam's back, caressing her ass. The wine has loosened Pam's inhibitions. She liked the feeling of Maya's hands on her.

"Hhhhhhmmmmm...," came from Pam's mouth as Maya slipped her hands beneath the silk. Maya's fingers played with Pam's ass crack and hole. Pam shifted on her feet, giving Maya better access. Maya added her other hand, playing with Pam's clit. Sydney watched as Maya's fingers worked their magic. Pam wanted to cum again, but Maya stopped short. Pam groaned in frustration.

"I want to see your sexy body in the other outfit," said Maya.

Pam moved quickly back to the bathroom, changing outfits. She had forgotten how revealing the other outfit was. It was outright slutty and had no other purpose but getting fucked. The green lace and sheer material highlighted her eyes, which changed color when she was filled with lust. The lace formed a halter top, covering the center of her tits. Below her tits, floating down to mid thigh, was the sheer material that left nothing to the imagination. The lace against her nipples made her want to reach between her legs and plunge her fingers deep into her pussy. The garter belt and stockings were clearly visible. She looked and felt hot.

As Pam walked back into the living room, her pussy again became wet.

Sydney and Maya leapt off the couch when they caught sight of Pam. Her innocence was a turn on to both of them, and the sight of her body enhanced that. Pam slid her hands over her body, smoothing the material down. When her fingers brushed her nipples, she arched and groaned. Maya quickly joined her in caressing those nipples. Maya's petite figure made it easy for her to lean over, taking Pam's nipples into her mouth and teeth. Sydney knelt behind Pam, running her hands up and down Pam's legs, over the garter belt, across the patch of skin between the garter and the stockings. Pam bucked and moaned, fighting off her orgasm. She was afraid they would stop once she came.

"Please don't stop," cried Pam. "Please don't stop."

Maya and Sydney continued, increasing their pace to make her pleasure come faster and faster. Pam gave in, letting the waves wash over her. Maya's teeth pulled at her nipples, causing Pam's knees to buckle, bringing her to the ground. Maya and Sydney did not let go. Their licking and stroking continued, prolonging Pam's orgasm. Pam came harder than she ever had before. Her body was so sensitive. She begged them to stop so she could breathe.

Sydney removed her hand, moving down to Pam's feet. Sydney's tongue traveled up and down Pam's legs, licking and sucking. When Sydney's tongue traveled over Pam's toes, Pam groaned. Sydney began sucking Pam's toes and feet. This was a hot spot for Pam. It felt almost as good as having her tits or clit sucked. Pam looked at Maya, saying, "I want to eat your pussy."

Maya did not hesitate. She hiked up her dress, straddling Pam's face. Pam's tongue touched Maya's clit, causing Maya to shudder. Pam was hesitant as she began. She knew what she liked done to her pussy, so she did the same to Maya. The feeling of Maya's clit and pussy in her mouth felt strange to Pam, but she didn't want to stop. Maya ground her pussy down on Pam's face. Pam worked her tongue quickly, flicking here and there, thrusting into Maya's wet hole, using her tongue like a cock to fuck Maya.

As Sydney hit the spot on Pam's feet that she loved to have sucked, she groaned causing a vibration on Maya's pussy. Maya could no longer hold back. Her pussy juice flowed over Pam's face. Pam eagerly lapped it up. This new sensation, combined with Sydney sucking her feet, was so fucking exciting for Pam. "Eat my pussy," she begged. "Make me cum."

Sydney told Maya to continue on Pam's feet because she wanted to taste pussy. Sydney planted her mouth firmly over Pam's clit. Maya pushed Pam's legs up in the air, giving her full access to her feet and legs. Pam pinched and rolled her nipples. It felt as if every inch of her skin was on fire. Feet, pussy, nipples, if she had a cock in her ass and one in her mouth, she be the most happily fucked woman in the world. She didn't even have time to think about the fact that a woman was eating her pussy and she had just eaten pussy and sucked cum for the first time. She was too engrossed in the pleasure.

Pam worked hard to hold off her orgasm. She was almost able to, until Maya started talking to her.

"Oh fuck, you are so damn hot. I love sucking your feet through your pretty stockings. Sydney looks so hot eating your pussy. I want to get my strap on and bury it in your pussy and ass. You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Oh yes, I want you to fuck me," screamed Pam as she came. Sydney remained locked over her pussy, licking her hard clit as fast as she could. Pam bucked and ground, trying to break the contact. She didn't think she could handle another second, despite the fact that it felt so fucking good. Sydney did not relent. Her lashing of Pam's clit and pussy continued until Pam came hard again. Pam unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum on Sydney's face. Maya joined Sydney, licking Pam clean of every drop. Pam now had 2 tongues assault her already overly sensitive pussy. How could she possibly stand more? She felt a tongue running from her pussy to her ass. She didn't know whose it was and she didn't care.

"Oh, fuck yes! Eat my wet pussy!," cried Pam. "Oh, yes, yes, YES! YES!" she screamed as she came yet again. A tongue in her ass and one in her pussy, fucking her. Pam's body went limp. Maya and Sydney stroked her as she regained her breath. As fingers passed over her nipples and brushed her clit, she shuddered in anticipation.

"Please. Give me a moment to rest," Pam begged.

"I think we wore her out," said Sydney.

"I want to fuck her," replied Maya. "She sure is wild. I wonder what she's like when she cums with a cock inside of her?"

Pam groaned with Maya's words. New thoughts raced through her mind and excitement replaced her fatigue.

"Pam, do you want Maya to fuck you?" questioned Sydney.

"Oh yes. I want to feel her cock inside me," answered Pam.

Maya quickly ran to the bedroom before Pam could change her mind. She returned with her strap on. Pam eyed it, loving the big, thick size. She wanted it shoved deep inside her already wet pussy. She had never felt so horny or wanted a cock so badly. Maya turned Pam onto her hands and knees. She wasted no time in shoving her cock in. Pam was so wet, it slid in easily. Maya heard her groan as she gave her the full length and began pumping.

Sydney knelt in front of Pam, reaching for her tits. Pam's statement made Sydney anxious.

"You haven't had your pussy eaten yet. Let me eat it while I get fucked. "

Sydney stood, slowly removing her panties. She knelt back in front of Pam. She cautiously lifted her skirt. Pam's shock at the sight made everything stop for a moment.

"You've got a cock! A fucking huge cock!" Pam exclaimed.

"Yes, and she'll fuck the daylights out of you if you let her. She knows how to work that sausage like you wouldn't believe," Maya said, while still fucking Pam.

"That's the biggest cock I've ever seen," Pam marveled. "I've never had a big black cock in me."

Sydney waited for Pam's reaction. Maya continued banging Pam's pussy. Pam stared at the cock in front of her, licking her lips. It had to be 10 -12 inches long and as big around as her wrist. Sydney gasped when Pam's mouth quickly engulfed her cock.

"Oh yes! Suck my cock, baby!" gasped Sydney.

Pam was experiencing so many new things tonight. She was getting fucked, expertly, by one cock, while sucking another. Both were bigger than any other she had before. Her holes were being well used. She was working to take all of Sydney's cock into her mouth. Each time Maya pushed into her, it shoved her mouth over Sydney. She didn't have to do much but try to take more in each time. When she felt Sydney's balls slapping her in the face, she knew that huge cock was stuffed fully in her mouth and throat. She felt the veins along her lips. Maya's cock was slamming into Pam's pussy faster and harder with each thrust. Her hole was spread wide, as was her mouth. Maya reached one hand around, fingering Pam's pussy. Sydney placed her hands on either side of Pam's head, holding her head and fucking Pam's mouth. Pam was not in control of anything. Both women were using her, filling her full of their cocks. She was happy to be their fuck toy.

Pam was not able to maintain her control anymore. She came HARD, clenching her mouth tight around Sydney's cock, while pushing onto Maya's cock to get every inch into her. Her mouth bobbed quickly up and down Sydney's shaft.

"UUUGHHHH!" screamed Sydney as she unloaded her thick cum down Pam's throat. Pam began to gag from the volume of cock and cum. She pulled back, stroking Sydney and shooting her cum across her own face and tits. Pam loves how she looks when she is covered in cum.

Sydney and Maya pull Pam upright, licking the cum from her body. Sydney was licking her own cum from Pam, which excited Pam again. Each woman sucked one of her tits, then licked the cum from her face and from her mouth. Her body wouldn't stop tingling.

Maya was still wearing her strap on. Pam leaned forward to suck her own cum from the cock. One hand snaked forward, reaching for Maya's pussy. Pam found it wet. She plunged her fingers into Maya, relishing the feel of a tight pussy wrapped around them. Her fingers plunged in and out in rhythm to the sucking she was giving Maya's cock. Maya rode Pam's fingers as Sydney knelt behind her working her nipples. Maya felt Sydney's cock against the crack of her ass. Sydney parted Maya's ass cheeks, letting her cock fall between them. Maya happily clenched her ass around Sydney's cock.

Pam worked Maya's pussy hard and Maya loved it. She begged for more. Sydney pressed a couple of fingers into Maya's ass. Maya loved it when Sydney plunged her big black cock into her tight ass. She thought of Sydney fucking her ass, while having fingers up her ass and pussy and driving her cock into Pam's face. Maya's body stiffened as she came. Pam and Sydney did not ease up. It brought a new level of intensity to Maya as she bucked, then stiffened, then bucked and stiffened, repeating through her orgasm. Maya's body relaxed as the orgasm subsided. Pam placed her fingers in her own mouth, sucking Maya's juice from them.

Pam was still riding high on lust and ecstasy.

"I want to suck and fuck both your asses," she requested.

Pam worried when Maya left the room. Her apprehension changed to excitement when Maya returned with a double headed dildo that was easily 18 inches long.

Pam was feeling bolder and more aggressive. She told both Maya and Sydney to get on their knees. She looked at two firm asses in front of her for her to use. She ran her hands along both ass cracks, lingering near their holes. As she stroked forward on Sydney she grabbed her balls. On Maya she rubbed forward to her clit. Both women moaned. Pam's hands were full, caressing, grabbing, stroking. She loved the feel of having a cock in one hand and pussy in the other. Never in her wildest dreams had she imagined this.

Pam alternated between the two women. As she licked the ass of one woman, she pressed her fingers into the tight, puckered hole of the other. Each woman moaned, asking for more of her. Pam wasn't sure what she liked more, having her tongue buried in an asshole, or using her fingers to spread that hole open. She was glad she could do both at the same time.

Pam told the women it was time for them to get really fucked. She told them to position themselves so that they were ass to ass. She took the dildo inserting one end into Maya first. Watching Maya's ass stretch was so damn hot. Pam eased the dildo into Maya's hole, but Maya begged for her to fuck her faster. Pam got so hot watching Maya easily take the dildo up her ass, she couldn't help but finger her own pussy. She came so quickly. Pam was so intent staring at Maya's ass, she had forgotten about Sydney until she begged to have her ass fucked. Pam obliged her, placing the other end at the entrance of Sydney's ass.

Pam was surprised at what a dynamo Sydney became when she had a cock at her ass. Sydney wasted no time in spreading her ass cheeks wide, giving Pam easy access to Sydney's hole

CheriSM
CheriSM
641 Followers
12