Pam's Here All Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Going to fuck you in the ass tonight honey."

"No," Pam whimpered as Lance thrust hard and deep.

"Cumming!" Lance snarled as he grabbed Pam's fleshy hips and impaled her with everything he had, and when he was drained he stepped back and saw the branches shake as the audience departed.

"You were only kidding about that right?" Pam said as she straightened up and pulled her suit up once more. "Just for that gross man to hear, right?"

"No babe. I told you last night that I was going to."

"You can't. I mean, it won't..."

"Of course it can," Lance assured Pam as he put his arms around her and gave her a squeeze. "After I get you all primed up you'll be begging for it, and I'm very proud of you for what you did just now. It was hot, wasn't it?"

"In a way, but still he was yuck."

"Didn't you like his little dick?"

"No," Pam said. "Hey, what about the pictures?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. the camera. Uh - he gave it to me before we got back here and I stomped on it and exposed the film, so no worries."

"How come - I mean why didn't you just tell him to take a hike after he gave it to you instead of having me suck his dick?"

"Um... well Lance is a man of his word," he riffed on the fly. "If Lance says something you can take it to the bank. You know that. Besides, you looked so cool going back and forth sucking cock. Like an Annie Sprinkle."

"Like a slut," Pam mumbled.

"That too. You going to take a swim?"

"Yeah, because I've got to help Dad after lunch," Pam said. "We need wood and stuff, and I think I'll make him stop so I can shower. He probably will want to shower too."

"You go in together?" Lance asked with a wink.

"No. men and women have separate rooms," Pam replied. "You are a perv."

"Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait until dark then," he said. "Lance can wait for that ass."

Pam shuddered as Lance pinched her butt on the way out of the woods, and as the two went back through the campground a car passed them on the way out of the place.

"There goes your fan," Lance said as the voyeur and his family drove past.

"Yuck," Pam said as he looked at the guy and the woman in the front seat and the kids not much younger than her in back.

"He'll probably fuck that cow wife tonight with his eyes closed wishing it was you," Lance opined.

"Yuck," Pam said. "Just yuck."

***

Pam made sure not to wave at Lance as they went by, although she cringed when her father gave her lover a little wave as they drove down the dirt road on the way to the village.

Lance returned the wave and after the car had disappeared in the cloud of dust he slowly made his way over to the campsite that Pam and her parents occupied. Pam and her father Don were gone but there was still one person over there, an old friend who had recognized him and had done her best not to look over in his direction all week.

Millie Prescott was tidying up the campsite when she saw him heading in her direction and Lance smiled when he saw how his appearance had made her jumpy, almost like a rat looking for a way out of a cage but there was nowhere to hide.

"Hello Millie," Lance said with a big smile, one that he did not get in return from his old customer, but that didn't faze him in the least. "Been a while."

"Hello Lance," Millie said coldly, trying not to look at Lance as she puttered around. "Small world."

"Sure is," Lance said as he got closer. "Been a while. About 10 years, but you're still looking good."

Millie Prescott said nothing as Lance looked over the woman who was probably around 50 now. Back when the Prescott house was on his route Millie had been a little cutie with perky breasts and a very prim and proper way about her. Now ten years later, she was showing the effects of time, with grey hair slipping in among the brown and breasts that seemed to hang a bit even with a bra on.

"I was hoping you would have paid me a visit by now," Lance opined. "I mean, I knew you recognized me. Once women meet Lance they never forget him. Would have been nice for you to have come over so we could talk about the old days."

"I think we've both moved on from that," Millie said as she crossed her arms over her chest and stood across the picnic table from him as if to use it as a shield. "Still driving the garbage truck?"

"Sometimes, but Lance has so many irons in the fire that Lance can't be tied up in one thing too much. That girl with you - that the little girl who used to stand out front of your house and wanted me to toot my horn? What was her name? Pamela? Boy, she's grown up."

"You can forget about whatever it is you're thinking of," Mrs. Prescott snapped. "Pam is still a child."

"Doesn't look it to Lance," he replied. "Damn, that girl's got a pair on her. Where did she get them from? Not from you of course, although I do remember you having a cute pair of titties on you."

"I see you're still as crude as ever."

"Lance is Lance," he said with a shrug. "Lance loves the ladies."

"Almost as much as he loves himself," Millie added.

"I'll bet you miss it, don't you?" Lance asked as he grabbed his crotch and leered. "Miss getting your weekly dose of Lance?"

"From what I heard last night, you don't seem to be lacking companionship," Millie said. "I heard you grunting over there - you and whatever pig you had up there."

"Made you wet didn't it?" Lance sneered. "I'll bet you think about those times a lot. Started out to be quickies but ended up with me having to pry your hands off of me so I could get back to work."

Millie shook her head, trying not to think of that time in her life when she had strayed. It had only been for less than a year, but she still couldn't believe how easily she had been seduced by this crude and brutal man and how glad she was that he had his route changed so that she wasn't tempted.

"I was young..."

"Bullshit. You were almost 40," Lance scoffed. "Don't play the innocent. You wanted it then just like you want it now. Remember how I introduced myself to you?"

"Please - someone will see you," Millie said when she saw Lance pulling down his zipper, but that didn't even slow his hand.

"Not back here they won't. Your pop-up blocks the view from the road," Lance explained as he calmly reached in and pulled out his flaccid cock, giving the limp snake a tug before letting it hang obscenely out of his fly while smugly putting his hands on his hips. "It was just like this as I recall."

"Please don't. What if my husband..."

"I had asked to use your bathroom and when I came out I was standing just like this with my cock hanging out," Lance recalled. "I remember the expression on your face when you saw my cock and realized how you had been cheated."

"Don is a good man..."

"You took a couple of steps back," Lance said, ignoring Pam's mother was saying. "Then you said something about what if your kids came in, so I told you to get rid of them. You went outside and stuffed money in their hands and told them to go to the movies, and then you came back inside and I was naked."

"Please," Millie Prescott whined, her eyes staring at the huge cock which was thickening and lengthening as Lance spoke.

"You were a fucking animal," Lance said. "Not with your husband though I'll bet."

"I can't," Millie begged.

"Maybe that little girl of yours would like to experience what you did back then," Lance mused.

"OMIGOD NO!" Millie pleaded. "Pam - she's just a kid. She's so innocent. You would..."

"I would what?" Lance asked as his hand went down and began stroking his now fully engorged member while relishing Millie's fear.

"Tear her apart," Millie whimpered. "Please don't."

"Then let's get in your pop-up."

"No - not in there," Millie said but Lance was already on his way to the steps. "What if..."

Lance was already inside.

***

Millie climbed up the steps and into the trailer where her old lover was already naked and holding his stiff cock upright, his fist wrapped around the shaft of the huge monolith as he watched Millie locking the trailer door behind her.

"Get those clothes off Millie," Lance said. "I'll bet you've aged like fine wine."

"I hate you," Millie muttered as she pulled her shorts and panties down, exposing the little wisp of hair that guarded her sex.

"Brings back memories," Lance said. "I thought you must have shaved your pussy but you said that you just don't have much hair down there. Looking at your daughter - I bet she's got a jungle between those pudgy thighs."

"Please don't talk about Pam like that," Millie said. "Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Take the top off. Bra too. You don't expect me to fuck you like that do you? That's it. Oh my. Heading a little south, aren't they? That's okay. Lance loves banana boobs."

"Must you always be so..."

"Get your pussy wet, or should I say wetter," Lance chuckled. "Get your fingers in there, and when you're ready I want you to climb up on top of me and ride this big boy of Lance's like you used too."

Millie groaned as he began to play with herself, and when her old lover told her to play with her breasts she did as he directed, squirming in place as she worked a second finger in.

"You're ready, aren't you Millie? At least as ready as you'll ever be. Climb on."

Millie straddled the cock like she had dozens of times that summer long ago, and just like that first time when the fat knob of his monstrosity popped into her pussy she involuntarily cried out.

"Oh yeah!" Lance crowed as he watched Pam's mother ease down slowly on his cock, her face screwed up in that pleasure and pain mask he remembered so well. "Ride that pole. Damn, that needle dick husband of yours let your cunt tighten right back back."

"Shut up!" Millie snapped as she began to go up and down on the man she had a love/hate relationship with, and as she felt her cunt stretch out she began to hate herself even more than Lance for getting off like she was.

"Oh yeah baby. Cum for Lance!" he bellowed as he stretched Millie's pliant teats out straight while she came and the pop-up trailer rocked.

Lance rolled Millie over and began to pound her into the thin mattress, and after he coaxed another orgasm out of Pam's Mom he pulled out of her pussy and came around to put his cock to Millie's lips.

"Suck it!" he said while his orgasm rose inside of him, and after she got her lips around the head he let go, spurting his cum into the mother of his lover until he was spent.

"You still got it baby," Lance said as he patted his cock on her cheek before getting ready to leave. "If you want a little three-way action tonight, feel free to come over. Remember how wild it was that time with you and what's-her-name?"

"Audra," Millie sighed as she thought about the black woman who used to be in her church, and how after Lance had told her she was on his route too and if Millie wanted to keep him happy she would join to the two of them, she had agreed. "She moved. They moved after her husband..."

"Oh yeah, he found out about us,"

"You don't care about anybody but yourself," Millie spat angrily. "You use people and when you're through with them you walk away like they were the garbage on your route."

"And?" Lance said. "Where's the problem with that? As long as I'm happy that's all that matters. Besides, when I was fucking you every week I don't remember you complaining. I do remember you climbing all over Lance when I would slip in through your back door."

"Alright..."

"I remember you buying me a watch and clothes..."

"Enough Lance."

"I remember you saying things like - oh honey since you've been fucking me when my husband makes love I can't hardly feel his dick..."

"Shut up!" Millie cried out. "I hate you."

"And you'll think about me fucking you in that trailer for the rest of your vacation," Lance sneered. "Even after you get home and your pussy stops aching you'll be wishing I was there with you - fucking you like the slut we both know you are."

"Millie," Lance said, stopping after walking away from the sobbing woman and then turning back. "When you hear me over there tonight and you get the urge, feel free to come on over. There's plenty of Lance for everybody, and this broad I'm fucking has a nice hairy pussy. Just like that black lady did, remember?"

"Dream on," Millie replied and walked around the other side of the trailer so he couldn't see her cry.

"I hate you so much," Millie muttered to herself as she watched the cocky bastard returning to his campsite, but she hated herself just as much, maybe even more for being so weak.

"Nothing hurts like the truth," she mumbled as her tongue rubbed around inside of her mouth where the taste of his cum still lingered.

***

"Please be gentle," Pam said as her upper body rested on top of the vinyl tablecloth that covered the picnic table at campsite 76.

"You're saying that now babe," Lance said while getting off his knees after rimming the teen's anus, and as he grabbed the gel to add further lubrication in addition to his saliva, he added, "In a few minutes you'll be begging for me to go faster and deeper into your rectum."

"What's that?" Pam said as she felt her anus being probed.

"My finger," Lance said as he spun his long digit into the girl's steamy orifice. "And here's another one."

"Omigod," Pam cried out when she felt Lance's middle finger join the index finger. "This hurts."

"Thin line between pleasure and pain," Lance noted as he saw movement in the woods on the other side of the road, where either Pam's mother or father was going to the outhouse. "You know I met this hippie chick up here a few years ago."

"OW!" Pam yelped as Lance drove the two fingers deep into her virgin bowels.

"Anyway, this chick had a hairy asshole, but her anus was so resilient that I could get almost my hand up her ass after a few times," Lance chuckled.

"Please don't do that," Pam begged as she watched the reflection of the flames dancing on the leaves of the trees around them.

"Don't worry, the next thing going in there is my whopper," Lance assured her. "If it helps any I usually cum pretty fast when I do girls in the ass. It's so tight that I can't control myself. Okay, it's time."

Lance removed his fingers from Pam's ass and after lubricating his erect cock he brought the fat knob in between Pam's plump butt cheeks.

"Wait - wait," Pam was saying as she felt Lance pushing the head of his cock into her, but he wasn't stopping and only Pam digging her teeth into her wrist kept her scream from being any louder than the muffled squeak it was.

"Oh fuck you are tight!" Lance grunted as his greased monster forced its way into Pam's anus. "Relax! Don't fight it. It's easier that way."

"Hurts," Pam sobbed as she felt the throbbing tool stretching her tiny hole without mercy.

"Yeah," Lance sighed as she grabbed Pam's hips and began working half of his manhood in and out of the teen while wishing the shape that was walking back to the pop-up trailer would come across the street.

Either one would be fine with Lance, he mused. Having Pam's old man come over to watch his daughter getting fucked in the ass would be a real trip but Millie? Now that would be something else altogether since he remembered Mrs. Prescott as not being shy about eating creampie out of that black woman's nappy cunt.

Across the way, Millie Prescott stood outside of the pop-up trailer, occasionally glancing back to make sure her daughter wasn't awake and having to listen to the guttural performance that Lance was putting on from across the way.

With her hand inside her pajama bottoms, frigging herself as she listened to the animal-like sounds coming from her old lover and whatever victim he was using as a sperm bank, she leaned against the wall and bit her lower lip.

It was disgusting, Millie thought. No shame at all with whatever tramp Lance had managed to dig up grunting and the picnic table squeaking so loud it was a wonder the whole campground wasn't awake.

The woman let out a yelp, and Millie closed her eyes as she came along with Lance's latest fool, and as her orgasm faded so did the sounds coming from across the way.

Maybe they'll go to sleep now, Millie hoped as she took her fingers out from her sex and brought them to her lips, the pungent taste and scent of her cunt making her eyes water.

"Damn you," Millie whispered to herself, hating fate or whatever had brought this man back into her life, and channeling Humphrey Bogart she continued, "Of all the campgrounds and all the campsites in the world he has to walk into here."

"Are you talking to me honey?" came the voice from inside the pop-up.

"Oh sorry," Millie said as she opened the door. "Just talking to myself."

"Our neighbor seems to be having fun again," Don Prescott noted as he propped himself up on his elbow.

"I heard."

"Kind of erotic in a way, don't you think?" her husband said. "Got me kind of horny, if you know what I mean."

Millie watched her husband pull down the sheet, where underneath his pajamas were down and his erect penis sticking straight out through the fly.

"In the mood?" he said with a grin, and Millie forced a smile as she closed the trailer door behind her and dropped her own pajamas before mounting her husband.

"Oh, you're wet," her declared as Millie started moving up and down on the cock that was perfectly fine both before and after Lance had entered her life before.

Just as the arrogant bastard had declared earlier though, she could hardly feel her husband's cock as he poked meekly into her. You're twice the man that snake is, and I love you and hate him but that bastard was right. I can't feel it.

Millie came along with her husband, but while his orgasm was real Millie's was faked, and after she climbed off of Don and he cuddled with her she tried to go to sleep.

"They're at it again," Don whispered a few minutes later as he hugged Millie.

"I hear them," Millie answered as the squeaking and grunting began once more from across the road. "I hear them."

***

"What are you going to do without me?" Lance asked the next day as he looked over at Pam who was splayed all over the grass of the clearing that had been flattened by their frequent visits. "I'm going to be gone tomorrow and you'll be up here all alone."

"Only for a couple of days more," Pam said as she put her hands behind her head and looked up through the leaves at the cloudy sky.

"Won't give you much time to link up with another guy after I leave."

"I have no intention of linking up with anybody," Pam informed Lance.

"Don't blame you because I get that a lot," the older man said as he reached over and squeezed Pam's left breast, still prominent even with her on her back. "Once the women get a dose of Lance, nothing is ever good enough afterward."

"I'll survive," Pam said.

"Maybe I'll come up and visit you," Lance said. "Like I told you with me being a detective I've got your license plate number so finding you will be a cinch even though it is a bit of a drive."

"I'll be away at college," Pam reminded Lance, and she was tempted to tell him that he was full of shit about them being a long drive away from him because she had gotten a peek at his address from the drivers license in his wallet last night when he went to the outhouse.

Lance had claimed that he was from down near New York City but that was a lie because the license said he was from Clinton, New York which was not that far south from her town of Barneveld, New York. Even funnier was the fact that she was going to be going Herkimer Community College come fall which was just to the west of Clinton.

"Yeah but you're going to be missing Lance," he concluded. "Going to miss me when these stupid frat boys try to do an man's job on you."

"Maybe," Pam heard herself saying, and she could picture herself looking Lance up at some point because he made her feel special, even if it probably was all as much bullshit as his lie about where he lived.