Pam's Houseguest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David began to feel confident that Pam was probably sleeping and wouldn't be coming out of her room. Taking a seat on the edge of his bed, he spread his legs wide and let his balls fall freely against the mattress. Wrapping his right hand round his girth, he eased the skin up and down the length of his erection so that his balls jiggled up and down between his legs. He continued a nice rhythm as he again looked down at Pam's door, having no idea that just beyond, the older woman was enjoying every moment of his impromptu display.

"Oh yes, that's it, gorgeous," Pam whispered to herself. "You work that wonderful cock of yours." David's host had unbuttoned her summer pyjama top and exposed her bare breasts in front of her. With both hands, she tweaked her nipples and nursed the full, fleshy goodness of her melon-sized tits. Her nerves had settled and she now freely enjoyed the view through the keyhole as David flogged his cock in front of her; his balls bouncing beautifully between his legs, and gently slapping the duvet.

"Imagine if Pam saw me like this," David mused, "what would she possibly think?" Secretly, he loved the idea. He imagined the older woman walking out and discovering the teenage boy with his cock in his hand - catching him as he masturbated in full view, in her house of all places. "I bet she would love to see," he thought, and a burst of energy shot through his shaft, warning that he was getting dangerously close to the edge. Sliding down off the bed, he sat on the floor with his knees drawn up and spread wide in front of him. His cock was quite clearly the centre of attention as he continued to run his right hand up and down, exploring the idea that Pam might actually enjoy seeing him like this.

From her vantage point, Pam could see that with each stroke of his cock, David lifted his substantial balls and scrotum, revealing his firm bum cheeks resting on the floor between his legs. She remained captivated by the vision of the young boy's balls bouncing freely in front of him as he slipped his hand up and down his length. "Oh, do please come for me," she whispered.

Pam was thrilled when David got up onto his knees and pushed his pelvis out in front of him. "Goodness gracious me," she thought. "He's going to do it." She swallowed hard, "He's actually going to come... while I watch!"

David paused and grabbed his towel from the bed behind him. Turning back to his doorway, he roughly spread the towel on the floor in front of him. He knew he was about to come, and he didn't want to mess up Pam's floor boards; ejaculating on his towel seemed a perfect solution.

Again, David's mind wandered to the idea of Pam walking out of her room and finding him in one of the most precarious situations imaginable. He imagined how shocked she would be to discover him naked and how in his moment of embarrassment he would be pushed over the edge. Looking up at Pam's door, he let the sensation overwhelm him as sticky, white seed shot forth from his glans and out onto the towel in front of him. He had to stifle a groan as realised his body was out of control - he was out of control - in a moment of vulnerability that would be impossible to explain to his older housemate, should she discover him in such a state.

In her room, Pam had a grin of satisfaction spread across her face as she witnessed semen gushing from David's penis. "Oh my, you are a dirty boy, aren't you?" she smiled. In truth, she loved it. She loved seeing her young housemate with his cock exposed, she loved seeing him stroke it, and she loved watching his body convulse in ecstasy as an orgasm tore through his body. Most of all, Pam loved watching David's warm, milky cum spurt from the tip of his cock, out onto the towel in front of him.

David composed himself, and setting his towel safely in the corner of the room went to the bathroom before heading to bed. With the sound of the toilet flushing, Pam climbed back into bed and soon slept.

The next morning, Pam prepared scrambled eggs and toast for the pair. David acted his usual self, which she appreciated, as it suggested he had absolutely no idea she had witnessed his self-love the evening before. She liked that he was brave enough to masturbate in front of his open door, and wondered exactly what it would take to have him perform for her - with his knowledge, of course.

As the weeks rolled by, the pair settled into a routine in which they both attended the university, he as a student, and she as the Director of Student Attraction and Retention. Pam often worked back late and it was usually only the weekend that they spent a large amount of time at home together. It became almost habitual that on a Saturday evening Pam would retire early, while David would finish his study late and then 'relieve himself' before bed. Of course, this meant playing with his cock until he unleashed his sticky seed out onto a towel which Pam would wash the next afternoon, quite carefully hiding the fact she knew it was covered in David's semen. Needless to say, Pam looked forward to Saturday evenings. On several occasions she watched David walk down the hall, perfectly naked, and turn down the stairs. He would return with a glass of water, which he sat on his beside table. She would have loved to come out of her room and wander downstairs, in the process catching him without his clothes, but she dared not risk startling him. After all, she didn't want to chance putting an end to her private peep show.

One Friday evening, Pam returned from work around seven and upon opening the front door noticed she could hear the sound of water running through the pipes upstairs. Heading up to her bedroom, she was reaching for the buttons of her blouse when she noticed the shower door was wide open. Pausing, she realised she was perfectly poised to take a peek in on her young friend.

"Just a glimpse," she rationalised her actions as she quickly crept up to the open door and peeked around the corner. David was standing in the claw-foot bath with the water running down his body. He was standing with his back to the door, allowing Pam to get a perfect view of his firm back and naked bum cheeks.

"Oh my, that is nice," she grinned sheepishly.

Leaning over, David grasped the soap from the dish on the edge of the bath and ran it up and down his legs. Pam was thrilled to discover that his testicles were quite clearly visible; pushed back between his legs as he cleaned himself. Water dripped from the light brown hair that covered his scrotum and Pam felt a familiar desire growing inside of her.

David shampooed his hair and turned to face the door while he sudsed his short, blonde locks. With his eyes closed, Pam realised she wouldn't be caught admiring his long, clean-cut cock as it hung loosely between his legs. His package was a perfectly large handful, she mused as she watched the water run down his torso and shaft, and splash from his mushroom-shaped glans. "Perfect for sucking on..." she smiled as she stole one last look at David's flaccid cock and quickly stepped back to her room.

When the water shut off, Pam called out from her bedroom, "Hi Dave, I'm home!"

"Oh, hi Pam!" David replied back, with an apparent sound of being startled. He called back from the tub as he dried himself, "I was just ummm, showering!"

"Don't mind me!" Pam called back from her room. "Fancy pizza for dinner?"

"Oh yeah, that would be great. I have ten dollars on my dresser."

"I'll just grab it then," Pam smiled as she poked her head around the corner of the bathroom door.

David looked at her shocked. He was running his towel across his back and shoulders and noticed Pam's eyes fall from his face, straight down his body to his long, thick cock, which hung loose, swaying side-to-side between his legs.

"Supreme?" she smiled, looking back up at his face.

"Ummm, yeah, supreme. That would be nice." David realised he didn't feel even a modicum of self-consciousness as he drew his towel around his shoulders and stepped out of the bath. Pam bit her bottom lip as she watched David's lovely, long penis flopping freely between his legs.

"I'll call it through," Pam winked at him.

"What just happened?" David thought as Pam grabbed the money from David's highboy and strolled back down the hall and downstairs.

The pair ate pizza together and it was Pam who decided to encroach the issue of catching David showering with the door open. "So, you weren't expecting me home earlier?" she grinned, while chewing a crust.

"Oh that?" David grinned self-consciously. "Yeah, I guess I wasn't expecting you to be home so soon."

"I kind of like the idea of having an open-door policy," Pam grinned sheepishly. "Especially, with a young man like you around," she added with a twinkle in her eye. "If I didn't know better, I would have thought you wanted to be seen," she gave David a wink and collected their used dinner plates together and closed the empty pizza box.

David blushed profusely as he recalled the amount of times he had fantasised Pam catching him with his cock in his hand while he masturbated.

"You know, I have a bit of a confession," Pam smiled as she sat forward on the edge of her seat; quite unconsciously spreading her legs under the table in front of her. "I might have peeked out through my key hole on a few occasions and spotted you, you know, ummm..."

David suddenly looked as white as a ghost.

"Don't worry, Dave," Pam flashed him her usual warm, knowing grin. "I'm not at all disappointed with what I saw. In fact, I kind of liked it."

"You did?" David could feel his heart racing in his chest. "Oh God, this is so embarrassing..."

"You needn't be," Pam smiled, "after all, boys will be boys. And you can rest assured, your secret is safe with me," she winked at him and standing up, carried the dirty plates over to the sink. Turning around, she leaned back against the sink with her hands behind her back. "In fact..." she knew she was going out on a limb, "I really wouldn't mind seeing more." Now it was her turn to blush.

David had often thought of Pam watching him masturbate and had no idea that he had more or less intuited reality at the time. Now it was out on the table, though, he realised he had a genuine opportunity to express himself in front of a lovely lady, without the need to fantasise or worry about being caught.

"Why don't I take a shower and then afterwards instead of me going into my room and pretending I'm not watching, I could sit with you while you ummm, do your thing?" Pam looked hopeful.

"Okay." David's heart beat fast as he realised what he had agreed to.

When Pam emerged from her room in her short-sleeved summer pyjamas, David was sitting up on his bed in a white cotton singlet and boxer shorts, feeling somewhat nervous. He thought Pam looked decidedly pretty as her face caught the light when she sat on the bed beside him. He suddenly felt more at ease when she smiled at him. "You looked good in the shower tonight," she remarked kindly.

"I have to admit, I kind of liked having you see me naked," David smiled nervously as he sat up straight on the bed.

"Perhaps we make a good pair?" Pam smirked. "I like to watch and you like to be watched."

"Maybe," David grinned. "I guess you've seen pretty much everything by now?" he looked at Pam earnestly.

Pam blushed, "Well, let's just say I've seen a lot," she winked at him.

David stood up and lifted his singlet over his head. He looked at Pam shyly as he discarded his singlet and pushed his boxers down off his hips. David picked up his shorts and placed them with his singlet up near his pillow. Pam looked on in awe as his naked body captured the warmth of his bedside light. She studied his long lean limbs and his well-toned body.

"You have a beautiful body, David," Pam remarked. "And I absolutely adore seeing it," she added smiling. Her eyes radiated a genuine feeling of warmth.

David felt self-conscious as he realised his cock was beginning to lengthen between his legs.

"Don't be shy," Pam said in a soothing tone. "Let me watch you get an erection."

The words were magic to David's ears as he looked down and let his penis grow to its full stature in front of him. His heart raced wildly as he looked up to gauge Pam's reaction. Her eyes were wide with awe as she watched David's penis stiffen to its full length, beating back and forth, in rhythm with his heartbeat. Not since Bruce was alive had she witnessed anything quite so amazing.

Pam looked David directly in the eyes and unconsciously licked her lips, "You have a lovely cock." She paused and added, "I'm sure there isn't a woman alive that wouldn't want to see that thing exposed," she giggled.

David reached for the aloe lotion, as he had done on many occasions. Dribbling a little onto his fingers he carefully pasted it over his glans and up and down his shaft. Casting the bottle on the bed, he slipped into a pleasurable state as his right hand ran up and down his penis. The young student felt unexpectedly comfortable knowing that Pam was by his side witnessing his personal display.

As Pam observed David pleasuring his shaft she reached for the top button of her pyjama top and slowly worked her way down - one by one - popping each button free, revealing a little more cleavage with each. Looking up at David's face, she undid the last button and flipped the lapels back off her shoulders, revealing her silky-smooth tits. David was taken aback by Pam's sudden decision to open her top and unveil her lovely, large fruit. Looking down, he could see that the milky-white skin of her breasts was flawless, while her pink areolae were large and inviting. Each areola was topped with a dark-pink, thimble-shaped nipple, the likes of which the teenager had never seen. The urge was too much to resist as he dropped to his knees in front of Pam and grasped both sizeable globes in front of him. He wasted no time in lowering his mouth to Pam's left nipple.

He hungrily devoured it, indulging in the sweet taste of its life-nurturing goodness. David couldn't believe that somehow events had conspired to have him on his knees between Pam's legs, with his cock in hand while sucking her delicious, ripe melons. He took his time swirling his tongue all over her hard protrusions, before licking her areolae and then taking as much of each tit into his mouth as he could. Pam held the young man's head to her breast while she watched him enjoy her lovely, prized assets. "Oh my, what a view," she thought. Having a gorgeous, young man licking her tits and feasting on her nipples was simply heavenly.

When he had had his fill of Pam's lovely globes, Pam directed David back to his feet. Grasping the bottle of aloe lotion, she dribbled an ample portion over the tops of her mounds and rubbed it all over her skin.

"Do you know what a tit fuck is, Dave?" she looked up at her young friend. With both hands she created a tight gorge between her pristine cones. David needed no further explanation; he stepped forward and carefully slipped his erection between Pam's well-lubricated mounds. "Nice and slow," Pam directed him as he tipped his pelvis back and forth, thrusting deeply up and down the valley between her sizeable jugs.

David pulled his cock back from Pam's cleavage and used his glans to trace circles around Pam's right nipple. His mushroom-shaped tip caressed her large, pink areola and he gently slapped it against her rich, ripe nipple. Reaching down, he squeezed Pam's left tit, taking his time to tug and tease her delicious thick protrusion - rolling it gently between his fingers, before stretching and pulling it; just enough to cause the older woman to wince with pleasure.

Slipping his cock back between her soft mounds, David watched with awe as his prick was engulfed by Pam's soft, white skin.

"I don't know if I can hold out for much longer," David managed to say between shallow breaths.

"You don't need to," Pam smiled, "just let it come. Let it come out over my breasts." With those words, Pam wrapped her right hand around David's girth. David looked on in disbelief as Pam jerked her hand up and down his penis, flogging it firmly. She watched his glans swell to an enormous size, while his balls drew up tight under him. David arched his back as a shot of sticky, white semen burst forth from the head of his cock. He moaned as Pam continued to stroke her hand up and down, directing his shots of cum all over her pristine, milky-white tits. As semen ran down her stomach, she scooped it up with her left hand and spread it across both breasts. Looking down, David could see Pam's nipples and areolae glistened with his warm, wet seed.

"You like that?" she winked at him.

"Uh, huh," David moaned and stepped back to get a good look at his handiwork. Pam squeezed her hand around David's cock and gently coaxed the last few drops from his glans.

"Wow, that was amazing - you're incredible," David grinned.

"You're not so bad yourself," Pam smiled cheekily.

12