Pam's Imprimatur for Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kcamal
kcamal
611 Followers

I think she was excited too because she said, "Ok, I'll drink fast!"

Pam laughed as all the guys replied almost in unison, "Oh no! Take your time!" while looking at her naked body.

Carl had the guys lead my wife over to the inflatable volleyball court and my customers Paul, Tim, Rob, Dale and Mic plus my neighbor Phil surrounded Pam the closest. With the entire group walking on the inflatable everybody had to adjust to the footing. Carl poured some more oil onto my wife and the court as Paul leaned Pam against Dale. He quickly moved in to start kissing her as he had her spread her feet apart. As I squeezed closer I could see Dale caressing her ass and Paul's hand weaving its way thru her small dark patch of hair to find the magic spot.

Pam was breathing harder as each touch caused her excitement to grow.

My wife was being crowded and hands pawing her body. As several loud impatient comments were made "share the bitch", "I want some"; "I need to cum."

My wife stopped the guys had them move back a little and announced "everybody will get a turn..." as she knelt down in from of Paul. As he reached for her head she took each of his hands into hers. Playing to the guy's loud approval she opened her mouth wide and in one slow steady motion swallowed his cock until her nose touched his stomach.

The guys got rowdier as Pam released his hands and grabbed his ass to fuck her face. Paul started thrusting harder and after what only seemed like about 30 seconds he moaned "ooooh fuck".

Much to his dismay my wife stopped and moved in front of Dale and started the same process. Again at the first sound of pleasure my wife stopped and moved in front of the third guy in line.

She didn't seem to realize but the young kid Eric who had already had his cock inside her had squeezed into the line. Before she could manipulate him he placed both of his hands behind her head. He had been jerking his cock and his face had an anguished expression as he forcefully looked like he was trying to get his cock into her stomach causing my wife to gag. After just a couple of thrusts he grabbed my wife's hair and slammed his cock in her mouth.

"Suck my fuckin' dick, bitch! Don't take my cock out of your mouth."

Gagging my wife said "Yem, mmmrph" following his orders.

"Don't try to talk with your mouth full bitch! It's impolite" as he quickly grinned at his attempt at humor. His grin changed quickly to a look of anguish as he announced "Oh shit...here it comes ...I want to cum, swallow my cum!" His ass convulsing and my wife gagging as he held her face tight to his stomach.

The guys were cheering and shouting lewd comments as his ass bucked 5 or 6 times and cum spewing out from around the cock in my wife's mouth.

As he finished he released his grip on Pam's head you could see her face was already a mess and things had just begun. Mic was next in line as she tried to get back in control. She slowly deep throat his cock for a minute or two until he started to fidget and she stop to move to the next in line.

Our neighbor Phil had pushed in line to be next. He was normally very quiet and had a wife that constantly berated him in public. It seemed like his wife controlled him so he became a different controlling person around my wife. He looked funny standing naked in front of her, his belly appearing to stick out further than his fat little 5" dick.

He seemed fully transformed as he said "suck my cock Pam" to my wife. "Oh Pam" he flaunted as he shoved his whole cock in her mouth "Pam make me cum." He wasn't gentle as he seemed to step forward grab her head while tilting her back looking like he was trying to get his nut sack in her mouth too. "Jesus Christ Pam" he yelled "oh God dam your mouth feels good Pam."

Phil was getting more aggressive almost slipping twice as he was roughly banging her face. After no more than a minute he must have been close "oh fuck Pam, Fuck Pam FUCK PAM!" he exclaimed.

Phil broadcast to the group "I'm gonna cover your face Pam, Pam I want my cum all over you" as he pulled his cock from her mouth. My wife opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue as he said "Christ Pam here it comes" and he shot a big thick wad of cum right across her tongue. Phil grunted loudly with each spurt as the second shot hit my wife's right eye, the third plastered her nose. "Take all my jizz Pam", how many times he spurted total I lost track of but it had to be at least seven or eight big, creamy wads. There was cum all over my wife's face, dripping down to her chest. "Oh fuck, you like my spunk Pam?" he said as he bent down and kissed her on the mouth before scooping some cum off her cheek saying "put my kids in your stomach Pam" sliding it into her mouth "I want my boys swimming in your tummy Pam".

Pam told the group she needed to pee as she walked off to the side of the court. She purposely leaned against a tree jutting her pelvis forward so the entire group had a perfect view. She reached down spreading her hairy pussy lips wide with both hands to give everyone a direct look at her pink insides.

My wife's face got a relaxing smile as the stream of piss started to release. As the guys cheered she appeared to try and pee as high and far as she could until the stream turned to a trickle and stopped.

Pam was walking back to the court when she heard "Look at the little slut; she's covered in cum before she's even been fucked."

Pam said back "well we better get that sorted out quickly. I want to get fucked hard and fast, no slow fucking, I want to be pounded by cock till I cum." She chose several guys with the wildest look in their eyes; three of our shops nastiest guys; Mac, Tiny and a guy I just knew as Meat. She knew she was going to get fucked hard by these guys and that was exactly what she wanted.

Pam lay down on the court, opened her legs wide to show her engorged pink clam peeking out from the hair between her legs. "Come on boys, fuck my pussy, I need a good fucking and I need it now."

Mac vaulted forward and jumped onto my wife. He roughly thrust his stiff member into Pam's wet pussy and began to fuck her hard and fast. "Yes, yes, yes." my wife yelled, this guy knows how to fuck a slut, fuck my pussy hard... harder, harder, fuck it."

Within seconds the other guys were on Pam like a pack of hungry wolves. They sucked her tits and shoved their cocks in her mouth. She loved the feeling of having strong, rough hands all over her body.

All the while the first guy was fucking as hard as he could she was urging him on. "Yes pound that cock in my pussy, fuck me harder... oh yeah fuck me." After just a couple of minutes of furious fucking Pam could feel the guy was ready to cum. "Shoot your cum at my mouth, I need your cum, I wanna taste it."

Mac put in one final burst of strokes and then at the point of release pulled out and aimed his cock at my wife's open waiting mouth. The load hit its target perfectly as she felt three or four jets of hot cum hit the back of her mouth as she eagerly swallowed every drop she could.

Pam had got the taste for hard fucking and now her eyes were desperate for her own pleasure.

She looked up and realized why the guy's called Meat; Meat... his cock was maybe 8" long but it looked bigger than a can of soda. My wife reached for his hand and said "stretch my cunt"... "I need it hard"...

Meat push the head in until it disappeared in her pussy, then inch by inch the rest entering my wife's wet and willing cunt, teasing her, almost taunting her, Pam almost screaming "FUCK ME!" He kept going until he was buried so deep he hit home on her exposed clit, making her gasp out load. She started yelling "Just fuck me, fuck me hard, as hard as you can, please make me scream, FUCK ME!"

Then he did, pumping in and out of her with full length strokes, pulling almost completely out before plunging the full length of hard cock back into her slit, time and time again. The others were helping her along by playing with her hard nipples and tits.

As he continued to fuck her Pam became noisier, yelling for the guys to pinch her nipples and fuck her hard, she was nearing her climax and I could see her midsection moving as ripples started running through her body. As she reached her peak she was bucking hard against the cock buried to the hilt inside of her cunt.

My wife's whole body became taut, her back arching lifting the 200lb guy almost six inches off the court as he continued to fuck her. It was one of the most erotic things I had seen, she was so far gone all she wanted was to be fucked hard while having her big brown nipples abused. Pam's a huge orgasm ripped through her, so big she almost threw the guy fucking her off but he managed to stay on board as he was close to cumming.

Meat convulsed with orgasm as Pam appeared to climax a second time even harder screaming out her orgasm to the whole group for over a minute before it slowly subsided and she lay still with little aftershocks running through her body. She lay their trembling and gasping for breath as Meat gasped for his own.

The group had gone eerily silent as they watched the site in front of them. Several of the guys were so excited they came spewing their white fluid across Meat and my wife. They continued to lay there for several minutes when my wife help Meat off her body and she sat up exclaiming "time for two cock's boys." Pam stretched out her arm and grabbed the cum leaking from her cunt and exclaimed "where's Gus?"

Where's Gus I thought? She had only encountered him once and they were not really introduced, but I realized it was probably the 12 inch hose between his legs she remembered.

"Back here mam" Pam heard from behind her.

She turned to look at Gus and called him over "I want that cock in my ass now!"

He quickly responded "yes, Ms Pam" as she positioned him lying on the court. Pam gripped his black 12" cock with her creamy white hands, her fingers barely closing around his girth. She slowly started stroking Gus with her wedding ring covered with sperm immodestly displayed against his thick manhood.

My wife reached to spread the pussy juices and cum over it until it glistened then leaned to give his cock head one quick douse with her tongue. Pam stood up with her back to him, straddled his midsection and started to squat as he grabbed her tits and roughly pulled her down. My wife and Gus both seemed to shout "Jesus Christ" at the same time.

Pam sat motionless with her eyes spread wide for a minute groaning with pleasure, then slowly started slid up and down the large pole in her ass. She rode him briefly getting used to the size of his hose stretching her ass and announced "I want one in my pussy."

Pam leaned back and spread her legs to display her open cum covered cunt. Another guy slid his long hard dick into her "now give me all you've got you dirty fuckers." With that the two men went to work pounding her as hard as they could. The man on top, Carl was frenzied as he drove his cock deep inside my wife.

"Tell me you're a whore, while I fuck you" Carl shouted.

Pam seemed to love dirty talking while she was being fucked. It made the fucking even dirtier and that was exactly what she wanted. "I'm a filthy little slut; I'm a slut bitch who wants to get fucked. It feels so good with a cock in my ass and pussy at the same time; Fuck me! Come on, I said fuck me, I need it harder."

My wife was now screaming with pleasure as the two men furiously thrust in and out of her lower orifaces. "Oh I'm gonna cum, don't stop fucking me...oh god harder... I'm gonna... ughhhh CUM!" as the orgasm rose. Pam's arms and legs began to move uncontrollably.

Carl was on top of her and turned to the on looking group. "Hold this slut down while we fuck her. Someone stick a cock down her throat too."

Within seconds Pam felt several pairs of strong hands pin her arms and legs to the floor. Then she saw a big cock heading into her mouth. She was completely helpless and she loved it. Her orgasm pulsed through her body; she began to see stars as she felt her pussy contracting around the cocks inside her. "The little white's ass is cumming on my cock" said Gus.

"Keep fucking her!" urged Tony. Carl and Gus increased the speed and severity of fucking my wife's holes as she appeared to be having one continuous orgasm. Wave after wave coursed through her body as she started to shake.

The intensity of my wife's orgasms on their cocks was too much as both Carl and Gus seemed to announce in unison "I'm going to cum."

"Fill me you fuckers, I want your cocks in me" Pam yelled. "I need your cum in me, fill me now."

Within seconds both men were groaning loudly and their bodies convulsing. Carl yelled "oh fuck" as his ass quivered from repeatedly filling her cunt with his load.

Gus was not as vocal but he was arching his back lifting Carl and my wife off the ground as he tried to get his cock deeper in her ass. He bucked his hips with each spurt filling my wife's bowels. Pam appeared to succumb to the pleasure and seemed to pass out. When she came round 30 seconds later she had a huge grin on her face.

Rob put a rum bottle to my wife's lips and she gratefully drank down several shots. The rum revived her up almost instantly.

"I want to get fucked by everyone here. I want more cock." Another cheer went up from the waiting crowd. They could not believe just how cock hungry Pam was.

"Shit, this girl is the dirtiest slut I've ever seen." Tony said to me. I thought; she's only just getting started...

Pam was ready for more and she knew exactly how she wanted it. "Hold me down and fuck me." The men did as she asked and within seconds she had a new cock ramming her pussy at tremendous speed. She kept up the dirty talk as man after man fucked her.

Each time one finished in her pussy the men holding her would flip her over and the next cock would fuck her in the ass. My wife was being flipped every few minutes as cock after cock penetrated her. The guys came all over Pam, in her pussy, in her ass, in her mouth.

The group was slowing down when Phil and Tony positioned her with Tony underneath. She felt him slide under her and a cock at the entrance to her ass so she pushed hard onto the cock below her. She then felt as another hard cock touch her sore asshole and uttered a "UUUUUUMMMMMM" as Phil pushed his cock in next to the other cock in her ass.

I reasoned Phil's wife rarely ever let him have sex as he instantly announced "I love your ass Pam, I need to cum again Pam" thrusting his cock into her ass like a rabbit. My wife must have been enjoying it because she let out a low moan and tried to slow Phil to make it last.

"Oh God damn Pam I'm going to cum... Pam I need to fill your ass... Oh shit Pam" Phil screamed as his body convulsed in less than two minutes; his ass clinching trying to get his cock deeper in her ass.

Mike quickly took Phil's spot and one more filled her mouth as she was sucking a cock with two more filling her ass while everyone else watched. Some would pull on her nipples; caress her breasts as she fucked them like a whore. Pam was close again as her arms started flailing. "Oh fuck yes, they're fucking me good, put that cock in my ass, oh yesssssh fuck my ass, I'm gonna cum, I'm cummmmmmmming again, oh god oh god ohhhhh god ...uuuuunnnnghhhhhhhhh" as her whole body shuddered.

Amazingly the guy's pace increased as Pam's body went rigid and she was continually groaning in ecstasy. The crowd was excited too. "Fuck the little slut, fuck her hard!" My wife's tits wobbled furiously as the intense fucking continued. Suddenly as the fucking reached a furious crescendo all four seemed to peek at the same time. The four hot sweaty bodies collapsed into one quivering moaning mass...

Everybody seemed spent, the group got almost silent. After a couple of minutes Carl walked over to her, "Ok baby you need a little break."

Phil wanted no part of that; he straddled her back grinning ear to ear. "Watch this guys," he said. He reached around and put two fingers in each side of my wife's mouth, stretching her mouth open yelling "Pam's open for business!" After just watching the intense fucking plenty of cocks were already hard and quickly a line formed in front of my wife. Guys took turns wanking their cock and face fucking my wife.

I couldn't even see my wife now, just hearing the deep guttural sound she was making as cock after cock assaulted her beautiful face. Suddenly I got a glimpse of my wife; my darling wife looked obscene, nasty ...and strangely getting my cock hard a third time. Pam's face was a slimy concentration of white man batter with the only dark spot being her mouth cavity. Pools of sperm filled Pam's eye sockets. The white viscous substance ran down her cheeks, falling off her face in long lines between her tits, to her belly button and disappearing between her legs to the court. Her forehead was caked, sperm running down her long hair, the strands damp with goo.

An outline of drops mirrored her head on the floor. Pam couldn't breathe through her nose; semen had flowed deep into her nostrils. She could only breathe between the thrusting cocks that filled her mouth. Bubbles expanded from her nose as she tried to take in much needed air.

I'm not sure how much cum she had swallowed, what she could no longer swallow gathered in pools in her mouth. Cum flowed from her mouth as she occasionally gagged in vain to vomit up the substance from her belly. Thick gooey blobs coated her cheeks half an inch thick. White streamers shot into her hair, some hanging down at eye level and bobbing back and forth as the guys continued to fuck her mouth. Pam even had sperm on her ears and shoulders, as those who couldn't wait and couldn't get close enough to her face chose a different target to blast their cum.

Unbroken lines of congealed semen hung from her head to the floor, running over her once beautiful hair. Pam's smooth long brunette hair was now a mass of coagulating baby batter. "Room for one more," a man said behind her, and I watched as one of her arms was pulled up and over her head. The man wrapped the few remaining uncoated strands of her silky brunette hair around his prick, and then he placed her wedding ring clad hand around his cock and started moving her hand.

She felt someone slide behind her positioning her bottom to get his cock at the entrance to her pussy and it drove into her hard. She yelped around the cock in her mouth bug gagged again as another load was deposited in her throat.

The guy finished in her pussy; then felt as another hard cock touch her sore asshole and push in with little problem. Phil added as he increased her hand motion "jack me off Pam and I'll give you a cum shampoo. Fuck Pam get ready...oh fuck, oh fuck" as his fourth ejaculation of the day sent 6 or 7 spurts which seemed to cover the last little spot of untouched hair.

She was exhausted but knew it wasn't quite over when Carl asked if she was okay; she responded "I think so".

He said "fine, are you available next weekend? I have some business people coming in".

She told him she needed rest before answering, he said "okay but I would like a piece of that ass again before you go." Pam seemed to topple face down on the cum covered court, using her hands to speared her ass cheeks. The sun was beginning to go down but in the dusk everyone could see her puffy red closed asshole. Carl confirmed my opinion of my wife's magical elastic sphincter when he added "she's still tight" as he took her ass again. Sore, used and abused Pam said she later felt immoral but also wonderful.

I covered my pathetic looking wife in the closest thing I could find, a man's shirt which only came down to her navel and was completely devoid of buttons so it just hung from her shoulders showing her lovely breasts. With nothing else on everyone could see he cunt and pubic hair which was an absolute mess! As I loaded her into the car Carl handed me a thick envelope to thank Pam for her ASSistance...

kcamal
kcamal
611 Followers
12