Pam's Jamaican Adventure Pt. 03

Story Info
Pam and Joe wrestle with the idea of Pam having another BBC.
8.8k words
4.29
23.7k
23

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
109 Followers

Even though we had decided to go to the party, I still had a few questions. "How did you meet Jane, how long did you talk to her and what do you know about William and her?"

"I woke up a few minutes after we made love and couldn't fall asleep again so I got up and quietly picked up our clothes from last night. With the curtains drawn it was too dark to read my book so I took a quick shower and put on my swimsuit and cover-up. I was hoping you would wake up but you looked so happy I didn't have the heart to wake you so I went for a walk in the surf toward Hedo. As I was getting to the end of our beach I saw Jane and William leaving Hedo. I turned around and started back toward the public beach because I didn't want to look like I was staring at them because they were naked. I was looking down lost in thought and stopped short. Jane literally bumped into me. William caught me before I fell down. They introduced themselves and I walked back up the beach together. They told me they were Brits as though I couldn't tell from their accents.

"Jane started to kid me right away about wearing a cover-up and I decided to take it off and carry it. My nipples had started to burn so I took the bikini top off too. I asked why they were going to the public beach so early and William said they were looking for a guy they had met last time they were here. The guy usually goes for a walk on the beach in the morning. They said they wanted to invite him to the beach party tonight. I asked what kind of party it was. That's when she told me we should come to the party.

"When we got to Barefoot by the Sea and I offered to buy them both breakfast. William pointed out that they didn't meet the dress code. We all laughed and I said I would get some bagels and coffee or tea for all of us and we could eat on the beach. William said he didn't want to miss the guy but Jane didn't have to go with him. Jane agreed and she and I found the two lounges. She made herself comfortable while I got a bagel and diet coke. She said she didn't want anything. We only talked for a little while before you found us."

"So I guess you don't know much more about them than I do. We don't even know how to contact them. How do we tell them we are coming tonight?" I asked.

"I remember their room number at Hedo. Jane joked with me that they would have no trouble remembering their room number, two for 69. "Pam replied.

I changed the subject. "It's getting too hot in the sun. Let's go back near our suite and find a shady spot under the palm trees on the beach over there! By the way did you put sunscreen on this morning?"

Pam was concerned. "No! I didn't think I would be out very long. We need to stop at the room and get some and while we are there we can call Jane and William to tell us we are coming with them tonight."

We gathered Pam's bikini top and her cover-up and headed to our suite. When we got there, I asked, "Do you want me to put some more Solarcaine on your nipples?"

"They don't hurt that much anymore, but I better make sure that they get the 50 SPF sun block because I won't be wearing the bikini top. When I was walking in the surf with Jane and William, it was rubbing on my nipples and was uncomfortable."

"Do you want me to call Hedo while you are putting on sunscreen?" I asked.

"That would be nice."

I looked up the number in the small phone book and called. I could hear a giggle from the woman at the desk when asked for room two for sixty-nine. She asked, "Do you want room 2469 on the Nude side or the Prude side."

I answered without hesitation, "The Nude side!"

The phone rang about 5 times and it was an out of breath William who answered the phone. "Hello!"

I asked, "William this is Joe Verde, I met you about an hour ago on the beach. My wife is Pam, is this a bad time? You seem out of breath."

"Not a bad time. Well actually it is; Damon and Jane are busy right now on the balcony. I was just watching them. They are so sexy together. I get so excited watching him pleasure her."

"I am sorry I interrupted. Pam and I just wanted to let you know that we would like to come to the beach party tonight. I will call back later."

"Oh! That's all right. I can see them from here. I am glad you are coming it should be lots of fun. Jane has all the details but she is flat on her back right now." He chuckled. "Is there anything you want to know?"

Pam was in the bathroom tending to her wounded nipples so I asked William, "As a husband what should I expect?"

"I am not sure what you mean, but if you mean will the guys come on to your wife, the answer is yes; it is expected of them, but if a lady says no thank you they back off. The atmosphere is very erotic. People are making out and fucking all over the place. The games encourage body contact and later in the night there is an overt effort to get people to change partners. I can guarantee you that both you and your wife will be aroused. There are two trips back from the island. The people who are uncomfortable leave on the early one at about half past eleven. The second boat doesn't leave until almost dawn."

"Which boat will you and Jane be on?"

"I am certain we will be among the last to leave. How about you and Pam?"

"I am not as certain as you about whether we will stay for the second boat, but if it is as much fun as you and Jane say it will be, we will probably stay late. By the way did you see a lot of weed at the party last year?"

"Not really a lot but if you wanted some, it was available. Jane and I don't usually smoke. Why do you ask?"

"Pam says she really loses her inhibitions when she smokes. I am worried that we might do things we will regret later. You might have noticed her nipples are a mess. That was the aftermath of her smoking some potent stuff on the beach yesterday."

William was quiet on the other end. I heard Jane's British accent in the background. "William, Damon wants to show you something. Please come here!"

"Well, old chap, I have to go. I think they have a job for me. Please have Pam call you back in about twenty! Jane and Damon can tell her more about what to expect."

Click! The phone went dead. I was puzzled at his last remark. He had just specifically said that Pam should call back and that both Jane and Damon would tell her more about the party. My worries about the party were increasing. I didn't have long to think about it though, because Pam called to me from the bathroom, "Honey I need your help!"

I walked across the bedroom to the bathroom and as soon as I entered the room I saw Pam sitting on the ledge of the soaking tub with her shaving stuff. I was aroused immediately. She had never in our 13 years together so much as let me watch her shave. Today she was asking me to help. She looked at my cock which was beginning to harden and smiled. She teased me, "I saw how you looked at Jane's pussy. Would you like mine to look that way too? You know with my bottom being bald and a small strip on the top. I know you have asking me since forever to do that and I told you that Jack used to shave me that way and I hated how itchy it was as it was growing back. I have a confession to make."

When I heard those words again my heart sank. What was Pam about to tell me about Jack? She had to know that I felt inferior to him. It seemed he always satisfied the submissive urge in her that I had only been able to tickle a few times. During their three years together he had broadened her already wide sexual horizons. He had discovered her submissive almost masochistic side and he had exploited it. Toward the end of her time with him she was literally his slave, not only sexually but also in her day to day life. He controlled everything she did. A few times I had asked her why she had surrendered so completely to him. She would always dismiss me with a short answer. "I was vulnerable after my second divorce and he was strong. That was what I needed after 7 years of making all the decisions."

I asked, "More confessions today?"

"Yes! That was only a small part of the reason. The real reason is when my bottom is bare, my clitoris rubs on my panty gusset and I walk around horny all day. That is probably why I was so open to all that stuff Jack used to pull."

"Oh! If that is true why do you want to shave it that way today?"

"I saw how fascinated you were with Jane's pussy. I want you focused on my pussy, especially tonight. There will be a lot of naked women with those small strips and less."

I interrupted, "The porn magazines call them landing strips."

"Funny, that's what Jack called it. Toward the end he shaved it in the shape of an arrow pointing down. Maybe you could do that too or would you like to shave it all off."

I laughed, "That would be a nice touch for the party tonight. Every guy there would want to follow the arrow."

Pam continued the joke. "Every guy might want to but only one will actually get to do it."

I quipped back, "And who will that lucky guy be?"

Pam teased, "I haven't decided yet!"

We both started laughing. I walked over to Pam, leaned down and gave Pam a deep kiss. She responded by stroking my hard cock for a few seconds, then broke off the kiss and handed me the shaving gel and the razor and I set about the task I had dreamed about for so long. My state of erection would have normally subsided while performing such a demanding task but that day I not only stayed hard, I was also dripping precum.

I looked up and Pam was staring at me with a look of fear. She whispered, "Please be careful!"

I nodded and was very proud as finished shaving around her pussy and clit, and despite my arousal had successfully removed any trace of hair from that area without nicking her. I turned my attention to the soft light brown hair on her mound. "Arrow or landing strip?" I asked.

Pam thought for a few seconds and said, "Arrow if you don't think it will be too provocative!"

I spent a few minutes and when I was done, I used a wet wash cloth to wipe away all traces of the gel, blew gently on her clit and got up. I stepped away and admired my work. The tip of the arrowhead pointed directly at her magic button the pink tip of which was plainly visible. I wondered how Jack had felt after all those times that he had shaved Pam.

I didn't have too long to dwell on that thought because Pam looked up at me as she was dabbing her newly trimmed area and asked, "What did Jane say on the phone?"

"I didn't talk to Jane. William answered and said Jane and Damon were busy on the balcony. He said she was flat on her back."

"Wow! Jane didn't waste much time did she. Did William say anything about where to meet and what time tonight?"

"He said that you should call her in about 20 minutes and Jane and Damon would fill you in what to expect at the party."

"Jane and Damon?" Pam was as surprised at the inclusion of Damon in the arrangements as I was.

"That is what he said just before he told me that they had a job for him and hung up the phone. I think you should call soon, before they go out."

"I will as soon as I get dressed."

"You don't need to get dressed! I think you look just fine naked."

As she got off the bathtub ledge, Pam laughed and said, "Okay, if you insist I will call them now."

As she walked out of the bathroom and over toward the bed, she shook her ass playfully at me. I reached out and pinched her as she went by. She accelerated and plopped herself down on the bed and reached over for the phone. There was a redial button on the phone so she pushed it and then pushed the speaker phone button. The same woman answered, "Hedonism two- be wicked for a week. How can I serve you?"

Pam answered in her sexiest voice, "Room two for sixty-nine in the nude, please!"

The operator's voice tone changed to sultry and said, "That would be my greatest pleasure!"

The phone rang about four times and an out of breath Jane answered, "Is that you Pam?"

"Yes!"

"William and I just finished having the best sixty-nine ever! I couldn't believe he wanted me to lie on top of him like that just after Damon finished fucking me. William was so excited that he was cumming in my mouth almost as soon as I started sucking him."

I am sure that Jane did not know she was on speaker. I was flabbergasted at her volunteering all that information with Pam. At first I wondered why she was sharing all the details with someone she had only met a couple of hours before. Then I started to feel disgusted at the thought of a guy eating his wife right after she had sex with someone else. An old misconception about the tendency of British guys to be gay or bisexual arose in my mind. I remembered overhearing a conversation of my uncles who served in Britain in World War II. They all agreed that the British women were easy fucks because all the English guys were gay. ("Gay" was not the term they used.)

I was feeling very superior to William. That is until I realized that I had a long time fantasy about watching Pam fuck a black guy and on more than one occasion I had fantasized about eating Pam's pussy afterwards just as Jane had just described. I was hard just thinking about Pam riding a big black cock.

My mind wandered despite the conversation that Pam and Jane were having on the speaker phone. I was wondering what would happen if some black guy at the beach party hit on Pam. Would I interrupt or just watch it happen? Would Pam shoot him down or let herself be picked up? How far would she go with him? How would I feel if she were to go off with him? Would I follow them? Would I be able to actually go through with my long time fantasy and watch them make-out and then fuck?

The more I thought about the beach party the more agitated I became. I was simultaneously terrified and aroused by what might happen. I soothed myself by rationalizing that all this was hypothetical and that nothing would really happen. I was jarred back to reality when I heard Jane say over the speakerphone, "Damon wants to know if you would like to spend some time with his brother, Samuel at the party tonight. He says that Samuel is the pool bartender at Sandals."

Pam hemmed and hawed and in the end said, "That might be nice." Pam looked over at me and must have seen the look of dejection on my face and then quickly added, "if we were looking to do the cuckold thing. I don't think we are quite ready to make that leap yet! We will probably just watch the fun and do what you said that you and William did last year."

Jane was puzzled, "What did I tell you we did last year?'

"You said you watched and at the end of the night you made love in the surf."

"Oh! I guess I didn't mention that Damon fucked me twice that night before William and I ended up in the surf."

Pam was blushing when she heard that. "That sounds like you had more than your share of fun, but I can't see me doing that tonight. Were you expecting me to?"

Jane sounded disappointed, "I was hoping you would join in but I understand how you would be hesitant. I should have realized that we just met this morning but talking to you I got the feeling that you were ready for some real sex again. Was I wrong?"

Hearing Jane say that Pam wanted real sex pushed my worry meter to a new level. My head filled with questions: what had they talked about before I found them, how long had Pam been outside, and had Pam met Jane before that morning. I was about to butt into the conversation when Pam answered Jane's question, "Yes, you were wrong. I don't know what could have given you that idea."

Jane said, "It wasn't anything you said. It was more the wistful way you talked about having big black cocks before and you seemed almost disappointed that you didn't go to that party with that Jamaican guy on the beach yesterday. I thought you needed a little more excitement."

I heard that and the worry meter moved another notch up. It seemed that I wasn't the only one picking up Pam's non-verbal clues. I almost blurted out, "We are not going to the beach party!" but I looked at my wife lying naked on the bed. My eyes were immediately drawn to her freshly trimmed pubes and for some inexplicable reason I had an urgent need to show her off. The light brown arrow pointing down to her pussy needed to be seen by everyone at that beach party.

Pam was starting to equivocate. "I am not sure we should come to the party. We might put a damper on your fun."

Jane seemed sincere when she addressed Pam's concern, "I promise you won't spoil our fun and I am sure you will both have fun even if you only watch us. Please say you will come!"

I did not give Pam a chance to answer. I spoke up. "We will be there Jane!"

"Great!" was Jane's answer. I heard her call out in the background, "Damon! William! You will be happy to know that Joe just said he and Pam are coming tonight. We will have an audience."

"Where do we meet you and what time?" I asked.

Jane said, "Pam already has those details."

William got on the phone and said, "Glad you decided to come to the party, old chap. We have a lot to talk about. I think I need to explain why I was so abrupt at the end of our call a little bit ago."

"No explanations are necessary! Sometimes a husband's gotta do what he's gotta do."

Pam looked at me and teased, "You remember that, Joe! We will see you guys at the Hedo Aquatic dock at 7 30."

Jane said, "See you then." And joked, "I just hope that Damon and William don't wear my pussy out this afternoon."

Pam joked back, "I girl should be so lucky!"

With that remark, they ended the phone call laughing. We looked at each other. We were both puzzled. I spoke first. "We need to talk about this again. I have very mixed feelings not only about this beach party but also about Jane. Something does not seem right. She seems like she is willing to tell you all the details of her sex life as if you were long time friends."

"I can't figure out what is going on either. I just met her this morning but I feel like I have known her all my life. Everything seems so natural. We both seem so relaxed together."

"What do you know about Jane and her husband?" I asked.

"Really very little. They come from York in England and they come to Hedo on vacation looking for Jane to have sex with black men. I asked her if William was okay with that and she said that he was the one who wanted her to. She said until a few years ago they were a boring, married couple with a very uneventful sex life. She said she caught William jacking off looking at an interracial porn magazine and he confessed that he would fantasize that Jane was the woman in the photos. They talked about it and decided to try it out. He had heard that Hedo was a place that it would most likely happen. The first year they came she connected with a guy at the nude bar the first afternoon and within an hour she was in their room fucking him with William watching."

My prejudice about British guys being gay started to foment again and I sniped, "British guys are so perverted!"

Pam took offense. "William just wants to see his wife happy!"

I butted in, "As long as he gets his jollies off watching her."

Pam shot back, "I remember somebody in this room getting his jollies off watching a tape of his wife fucking someone else. You said it turned you on to watch me being pleasured. Does that make you a pervert?"

I defended myself, "That tape was shot before we met. And you were living with Jack at the time. We hadn't even met yet. You know what a voyeur I am."

Pam was getting peeved at my hypocrisy. "Just like William! Only difference is that he likes to watch the live act. Maybe you would like to watch live and in person?"

I responded defiantly. "You wouldn't have the nerve to fuck somebody else in front of me."

Pam shot back, "I know! I would be afraid you would react violently because you couldn't take watching me with someone else. I remember the time when we were first dating and we were coming out of the stadium after a football game and a drunken guy bumped into me and you saw him grab my tit. You almost got arrested for beating the shit out of the guy. When I told the security guy what happened he let you go. The only thing that guy did was cop a feel. I can only imagine what would happen if you were watching someone fucking me."

JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
109 Followers