Pam's Jamaican Adventure Pt. 04

Story Info
Joe and William get to the party before the boat.
2.4k words
4.25
21.2k
26

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
109 Followers

The boat had just pushed away and was just about 10 feet from the dock and Pam reached one arm over the railing and I reached out to touch her. Our fingertips were only a few feet apart. She shouted, "I Love you!" and something else, but the PA system on the boat was blaring island music so I couldn't hear what. I thought that she had said, "Thank you!" but I couldn't figure out why she was thanking me.

As the boat floated further from the dock, my eyes moved from Pam to what was going on around her. The mood was clearly wild as nearly everyone was nude and those who weren't dancing to the Reggae were engaged in some kind of sex play. Damon had moved behind Jane who was still waving her goodbye, to William and me. He had his hands full of Jane's tits and looked like he was humping her. He may have actually been fucking her.

My eyes moved back to Pam and Sammy. He was a little more reserved than his brother was with Jane. Samuel's was still standing next to her at the rail but his long arm was all the way around her waist so that Pam's tits were resting on his black forearm and hand. Pam made eye contact with me and looked down at Samuel's cock. She looked back up at me and mouthed a distinct, "Dayo!"

It was then that I noticed Samuel's cock. It was limp and hanging almost three quarters of the way down to his knees. I knew immediately why Pam was thinking Dayo. Samuel's cock was probably just as big as she remembered Dayo's being. Suddenly, her thank you made perfect sense: my wife of 13 years was going to fuck a huge black cock that night.

I was struck with a wave of emotions that in retrospect were very much luck the stages of grief. I felt that I had already lost Pam. Unlike normal grief stages, these all appeared at the same time.

The first emotion was anger. I thought to myself, "I don't know whether I am more pissed off at Pam for allowing herself to be swept up in the moment or myself for letting it get to this point."

The next was denial. I thought to myself, "Pam will not go through with it. She is only teasing me and we'll go back to Sandals on the early boat, have a great fuck, and laugh about it in the morning."

Next came the bargaining in the form of a promise to myself, "If she doesn't go through with fucking Sammy, I will treat her like the Queen of my Heart."

Finally, came acceptance. I actually said in an almost inaudible voice. "Pam, the Queen of my Heart is a Queen of Spades! She is going to fuck Sammy!"

William heard what I said and smiled knowingly as he said, "After tonight, old chap, nothing will be the same. I think know how you feel right now. By tomorrow Pam will be addicted to black cock just as Jane is. You can either relax and enjoy it or leave her."

Finally I experienced a pang of envy, Again I had conflicting thoughts, "I don't know whether I am jealous of Samuel's big cock or the fact that Pam is about to have an Earth shattering night of sex and I may not be there to watch."

The boat had floated far enough away at this point to start the engine. Jane and Damon were gone but Pam and Samuel were still at the rail. By this time Pam's arm was around Sammy's waist. They looked like they were joined at the hip as they waved to us with their free hands as the engine revved and the boat moved off. William spoke, "Well old chap they are on their way. Let's go catch a cab and go over to the island."

"How can we go the island in a cab?" I snapped at him.

"Well, old chap..."

"Please don't call me that. My name is Joe?"

"Sorry, JOE! I can see you are nervous about tonight. I suggest we grab a cab and scoot over to Half Moon Bay. The party is really on the beach there. The island bar in the bay closes at 6 30p. The locals have a bonfire and tent with drinks and food. Local bands play all night. If we are lucky we can beat the boat there."

"Wow! That would be great! You are right about me being nervous. I am worried something happening to Pam if I am not there." I half lied. At this point the real reason I was worried was that I would miss watching. I was resigned to the fact that she was going to be "blacked" that night. I was anxious to see how long Samuel's 10 inch limp cock was when it got hard and more so how much of his massive cock he could get inside Pam's tight pussy. I wondered how deep he could go because my barely six inch cock bottomed out in her in some positions.

We rushed to the Hedonism lobby and I was quite surprised that William had not bothered to dress; he had a towel wrapped around his waist. A cab was waiting and the driver asked if one of us was William. I wondered if William had planned to cab it over to the party all along. I asked him, "When did you call the cab?"

"When it was clear that you weren't going to make the boat, I asked the security guard to call one for us. The next boat won't be here for at least an hour and a half."

"Do Pam and Jane know we are taking a cab?"

"Jane knows you can take a cab but I didn't get a chance to tell her I called one. They were already on the boat because she didn't want to miss it. She might assume we are taking the taxi but I don't think she will get a chance to tell Pam. She looked like she was already having too good a time on the boat when it left."

We got into the cab and the driver took off up the road. It was then that I thought about who was paying. In his state of dress it was pretty obvious that William wasn't. I panicked for a minute until I remembered that Pam had packed a purse in the overstuffed beach bag. I hoped she had also packed my wallet. I clicked on the courtesy light and much to my relief, there was my wallet in a side pocket inside the canvas bag. I asked the driver how he knew where we were going and he answered that the person at the desk who called him told him the destination and that since we were going to the party, he would stay there for a little while too.

We got on a narrow road and were soon out of town. About 10 minutes later we got off the main road and made a few turn on dirt roads before finally arriving a parking area in the woods. I could see there was a bonfire William as had described and several tents set up a little way from the bonfire near a Tiki bar and a few cabins at the far end of the beach. It was quieter than I expected probably because the party boat had not arrived yet. I paid the driver and we all got out.

William said, "If you are feeling anything like I did the first time Jane and I came to this party, you probably have a lot of questions about what to expect tonight. Before you ask let me explain the layout. You notice the bonfire in the middle, if you approach from the boat the area to the left of the bonfire is kind of a commercial area. The locals have stuff for sale and of course the bar serves drinks. The vendors and the bar have an arrangement with Hedo to put the charges on our room. I think they also have an arrangement with some of the other resorts. You can check with the bartender to see if Sandals is one of them."

"What kind of stuff do they have in the tents?"

"Along with the usual Jamaica souvenirs and t-shirts and island themed services like ear piercing and hair braiding, you will find a lot of items and services more unique to our lifestyle."

William piqued my interest at the mention of unique items. "And what would some of the more unique items and services be?"

William kind of blew my question off. "All kinds of sex toys, and stuff that lifestyle couples might like."

I was unimpressed with his answer and commented, "That doesn't sound like there is anything here, we can't buy at the Playtime Boutique at home."

My comment irritated William. "You Yanks think you have everything! Can Pam get a permanent 'Queen of Spades' tattoo there or her nipples and labia pierced? Do they offer a custom fit, permanent welded cock cage for you complete with cockhead and ball sack piercings? I am quite sure that your Playtime Boutique can't come close to matching the plethora of BBC apparel and accessories you will see in those tents."

I thought he was finished but in order to remind me why I was there, he added a last zinger, "There is a t-shirt tent here that you might be particularly interested in. It offers to make you a t-shirt featuring a color photo of your wife fucking her biggest black cock ever. You can choose whether the photo is on the front or back and even choose a caption."

I was put in my place, "I'm sorry if I came across as a smart ass. I am very new to this. I have fantasized about this for over 10 years and it really hasn't sunk in that it is about to happen."

William seemed satisfied that I was humbled. "I understand, Joe. I was in the same place you are now. It was only four years ago. This is our eighth time at this party. Jane insists on coming here twice a year. She made me agree to that the first time we came by threatening not to come back to Yorkshire. I agreed to come to that first party reluctantly. She had met another woman on the nude beach who told her about this wild party they had on a private beach every week and invited Jane and I. We met the woman and her husband and her Jamaican boyfriend on the beach. Unbeknownst to me, the Jamaican boyfriend had brought along a friend for Jane. We had talked a few times about Jane having a BBC during sex and although she knew I would love to watch that, she had never followed up after our role playing. When I saw the black boyfriend's friend, Damon and his cock, I knew right then that Jane would cuckold me at the party. She has had a Damon fix more than a twenty times since."

"I thought you only came to Hedonism twice a year. How has she been with Damon more than twenty times?"

"She has come to Jamaica several times with girlfriends and alone a couple of times and twice last summer I flew him up to Yorkshire. He was our houseguest for a week each time."

"How did you explain him to your friends?"

"The girlfriends who went to Jamaica with her, knew what was going on and probably so did most of their husbands or boyfriends. We would jokingly tell any others who were cheeky enough to ask, that Jane was addicted to him but then add that he was an old friend of her brother."

I could see by the look on his face that William was uncomfortable talking about his first time at the party and was not surprised when he pointed over toward the bar and changed the subject. "You can see that he band is setting up near the bar. For about the first hour, they play a lot of island party favorites like the limbo and line dances like the samba and conga, then a lot of bump and grind rock. During their first break there will be games like Twister, "Pass the Orange" and end with a wheel barrel race. They will all of course are conducted in the nude and have a BBC twist. All of this will gradually establish a lot physical contact between the sexes. The wheel barrel race is conducted not by the Jamaican guy holding the white woman's ankles but rather by him impaling her on his cock from behind and holding her legs off the ground as she attempts to walk on her hands.

At first most couples will only dance and play the games with their partners but there will be an overt effort to make people switch partners, and by the end of the break quite a few of the couples will find themselves split up and dancing the first dance of the second set with someone new.

"The band will always start the second set with their version of Marvin Gaye's 'Sexual Healing'. Sometimes it lasts 15 or twenty minutes. During the choruses "Let's make love tonight" is repeated continually, as one or more couples do just that in an adult version of a 'spotlight dance' or should I say a 'spotlight fuck'. This will continue as long as there are new couples to take the 'spotlight'. Maybe if you're lucky Pam and Sammy will be 'spotlighted' just like Jane and Damon were my first time here at the party. "

My stomach flipped when William said that. I knew I definitely wasn't ready for my first time watching Pam fuck a BBC, to be as part of a crowd of other spectators. I could see that this could easily spiral out of control and that I would be powerless to do anything about it.

We were silent for a few minutes and William spoke again, "You need to decide something before the boat arrives. Pam doesn't know you are here already and expects at least an hour more alone with Sammy. You have an opportunity to see here in action with no idea you are watching her. I have never seen what Jane does when I am not around. Tonight might be my opportunity. Do you want to stay out of sight until the next boat arrives and see how Pam behaves with Sammy? I will let you decide for us. I know how I would decide; I want to see Jane and Damon."

JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
109 Followers