Pam's Jamaican Adventure Pt. 06

Story Info
Pam and Joe are terrorized.
6.7k words
4.1
22.2k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
109 Followers

I looked over to where Pam and Jane had been laying in the sand but they were no longer there. I asked William, "Where do you think they went?"

"My guess is that they are at the hut already or maybe watching Annette."

We went by the bar on our way to the hut and saw Sammy, Damon and Yvonne standing there talking. We went over to them and William asked, "Where are Pam and Jane?"

"Oer der at da jewury tents! Pam is gettin her prize." They answered in unison.

"What prize?" I was puzzled.

Sammy answered, "Pam on me won the will barra contest. She say she want a anka braslit."

"Oh! That sounds so sexy. What prize did you get?" I replied.

Sammy held his hand out to show me. "I git diss pretty ring for my wife, mon."

William and I walked over to the tent area and quickly found Pam and Jane. They were coming out of a tent looking a little worse for wear. Their hair was disheveled and full of sand. Jane's knees were red with some sand imbedded in them. Pam had grains of sand imbedded in her whole right side particularly on her arm, shoulder and hip. The outside of her thigh had a larger patch of sand where the cum running out of her and sand had stuck to her as she was recovering from her wheelbarrow-race fucking

Despite her look, Pam was smiling and positively bubbly when she saw me. "Look what I picked out for you!" She said as she took a wide stance thrust her hips toward me and pointed to the tattoo on her belly. "I know how you like puns!"

" And look what Sammy and I won in the wheelbarrow race!" She said sticking out her right foot to show me her new silver anklet. Attached to it were two silver charms, a letter "Q" and a spade. As she was showing me her victory trophy, a very obvious glob of white cum started its way down her left leg. She got a deer in the headlights look; clearly afraid of how I would react at seeing it. I acted surprised and concerned by the drippage. "It seems like that rooster tattoo has some meaning. I think we need to talk!"

I took her hand and led her back to the dock and found a bench there. We sat down and did not say a word for a few minutes. Pam looked teary-eyed and broke the silence. "I am so sorry! I know you wanted to be part of deciding how far to go. I didn't mean to run off and leave you on the beach. We all saw you as we were about to get on the boat. After I talked to the security guard and told him you were with me, a page for "Pam" came over the boat's speakers and I got on the boat to answer it. Jane, Damon and Sammy came with me and William stayed at the pier to wait for you. It turned out that the page was about you at the guard station. By the time I explained that I had already talked to the guard on the pier, they had pulled the gangway from the boat. I felt so bad. It was very hard when I reached out and couldn't touch you."

"I felt bad too! As the boat took you further and further from me and you moved your eyes to Sammy's cock and said 'Dayo', I felt like I might be losing you to Sammy. Now after I saw his cum leak down your leg a few minutes ago, feel like I have lost you to him. Have I?"

There were more tears in Pam's eyes as she said, "I still love you, but I would be lying if I said that I don't want to fuck Sammy again and again. His cock feels so good inside me."

I asked a question I already knew the answer to. "Does it feel better than Dayo's cock?"

"Yes! I knew on the boat that I would definitely have Sammy's cock inside me tonight. I wanted to wait for you to be there but I lost control."

"How could you lose control?" I asked with disappointed tone.

"Almost as soon the boat was out of sight of Hedo, we began have drinks and dance. As we danced Sammy kept rubbing his cock on me, first on my ass as we did the "bump" and then on my pussy when we slow danced. When he moved his hand to feel my bare breasts and I tried to stop him, he said I wasn't being fair; he told me the whole idea of the beach party was for the staff to blow off some steam since they had to watch naked girls all week with no sex. I felt sorry for him and let him feel me up. When he kissed me and his hand went to my pussy and he started to finger my clit, I pulled away and walked over to the railing."

I interrupted. "I guess I would have been ok with that if I were with you. I think we did agree that hand play and mouth play were probably going to happen."

"Sammy followed me, came up behind me and nuzzled my neck. He slipped his arms under my arms and cupped my tits one in each hand. He gently kissed my ear and whispered that it would be really sexy if he rubbed himself on me. You know how horny I get when you kiss my ears. I proceeded to let him rub it on my ass. Then he pushed it between my legs and rubbed on my pussy lips and clit. That's when I started to worry." Pam confided.

"Why were you worried?"

"It really felt good. I really wanted him to slip it inside of me."

"Did he?"

"Not right away. He just kept sliding it back and forth with just the right contact with my clit. One the down stroke I could feel the wet tip of his cock, then the soft head, then the rough rim of his cock followed by the hardness of his shaft. He had me trembling in pleasure."

By now I had given up all pretenses about being angry at her. I was very aroused hearing about what had happened on the boat. Pam had found out early in our marriage that I got hot hearing about her past sexcapades. My feeling there on beach that night was the same as when she would regale me with those tales. I eagerly asked, "Did his rubbing on you that way make you cum?"

"Yes! You know how I am after foreplay when you make me cum on your hand?"

"Yes! You want me to fuck you! Is that what happened?"

"Yes! I craned my neck around to kiss Sammy and begged him to fuck me. He pulled my legs back from the rail and leaned my body forward. He slid his cock back across my pussy causing me to shudder again in a mini orgasm and I could feel his huge cockhead pressing on my pussy lips. He was gentle but firm as his bulbous head started into me causing a dull pain as it stretched my opening. I flashed back to remember how terrified I was the first time Dayo's cock was entering me. I thought his massive cock would literally rip me apart."

I butted in. "Did you think that Sammy's would split you apart too?"

" No! I remembered that after Dayo stretched me I had the most intense orgasm ever. I never imagined how good it would feel once it was buried inside me. I was hoping the same thing would happen with Sammy."

"Did the same thing happen?"

"Sammy's cock head was rock hard and it hurt more going in than I remember Dayo's hurting. It might have been that I was younger and my pussy more elastic 23 years ago." She started to laugh. "I never thought I would ever use the word elastic for my vagina."

I laughed with her and chimed in, "Tight is a much better word for it. I remember my first time with you! It took awhile to get it all the way in. You winced as the head of my cock slipped through your lips."

Pam jibed me, "Sammy's cockhead is a lot thicker than yours. I was biting my lip as he was stretching me and there was a pop when his head went all the way in. I yelped. I hope that with the band playing no one heard."

I don't think she intended to put me down but my inferiority complex surfaced and I got very quiet and asked meekly, "Was Sammy able to stuff all of that monster inside you?"

"Almost! I don't think he was more than halfway in, when he bottomed out. Then he kept on pushing until I could feel his big balls on my thighs. I have never felt so full, not even with Dayo. When he was in as far as he could get, Sammy started to fuck me hard. Not like a battering ram but more like a jack-hammer. Short fast strokes. My whole pussy felt like a G-spot. I started to cum and couldn't stop. He had started to fill me up with his cum, before I realized that he had not used a rubber. When I did realize it, I was not upset. I know I should have been but I had just had a cascade of orgasms that I will always remember and the strongest one was when I felt his hot jets of cum hitting my cervix."

"Was Sammy's a better first fuck than Dayo's?"

"In some ways yes! Sammy is a professional. He seems to know all about a woman's body and how to please her. With him it is a job. He is very proud of what he does and wants to be the best at it. Dayo and I were in love. We had a connection and sex is always better for me when I am in love with my partner. I guess I would say that from a physical point of view my orgasms with Sammy are more intense than the ones with Dayo, but emotionally my orgasms with Dayo were much more satisfying."

I watched Pam's face as she told me about Dayo. Her teary eyes had turned wishful. It was clear that she was reliving that first time with Dayo. I had wondered that afternoon if she really would have run off to Africa with him just to keep fucking him. The look on her face erased that doubt. I hoped that she would not have the same addiction to Sammy's cock. I took comfort in the way she described Sammy as a professional fucking machine. She had not made an emotional connection.

I was also surprised at how open she was about what she did with Sammy on the boat and decided to test her honesty further. "Did Sammy just fuck you that one time on the boat?"

She looked me in the eye and said. "No!"

I pressed her, "How many times?"

"Two times more in the hour boat ride and I hopped on his cock for a couple of seconds but we had to get off the boat. A better question would be how much of that hour weren't we fucking. Sammy is amazing he needs almost no time to get hard again after him cums."

"That explains the cum running out of your pussy, I wish I could have been there to watch. I am disappointed that you didn't wait."

"I said I am sorry! Maybe you can watch us later. Jane said that William has rented one of the huts out here on the island for tonight."

"What huts?" I asked feigning ignorance.

"Jane said there are thatched huts on the other side of the beach. They are going there when the beach party is over and she wants us to come too. I see you still have the beach bag. I could use the hair brush in there."

I handed Pam the bag. There was only a single light on at the dock and that was at the boat gangway so she had to feel around in the bag for a minute before she found the brush. She took it and started to brush the sand out of her hair. While she was brushing she looked at me and said, "You should really get out of your clothes. You look silly in shorts and that shirt when everybody else is naked here."

I got up from the bench and took off me shirt and shorts, folded them, and put them in the beach bag. As she sat there naked in the dim light brushing her hair, she tossed her head to one side to brush the other side. I had seen her do that a thousand times before, but for some reason this time it struck me as incredibly erotic. I sat back on the bench and kissed her. She stopped brushing her hair, and we kissed. My cock was instantly hard and I felt like I needed to fuck her right then and there.

Pam put her hand in my lap and wrapped her fingers around my cock. She joked, "I guess Spike isn't mad at me!"

She got up off the bench and straddled me. I looked down between us as she hovered over my throbbing cock and inserted it between her lips and sat down on it. I did not feel the usual cockhead to pussy resistance. Instead, my cockhead got a very hot sticky soaking with a mixture of Sammy's sperm and Pam's juices. Her pussy must have been completely full Sammy's ejaculate because my pubes and balls were completely coated in the few seconds for Pam to engulf my erection.

We had probably fucked 1000 times before that but my cock had never felt such heat. The usual pressure of her tight pussy was absent but the heat felt incredible. When she squeezed her Kegels, I was a goner. I shot my biggest load of cum in years into her. She kept squeezing and started to frantically bounce up and down on my rapidly deflating cock in an effort to cum herself. She gave up when my limp dick fell out. She sat their straddling me and the disappointment was visible in her face and her voice, "I wanted it to be a duet. I wish you could have waited a few minutes."

"I am sorry. I could still make you cum!" I said meekly.

"I wanted it to be special! If I wanted to masturbate, I could do use my own hand." Her disappointment was changing to anger at my premature ejaculation.

I was desperate to satisfy her. I blurted out, "I could make it special with my tongue."

On a very few special occasions (three times to be exact) I had eaten Pam to orgasm after fucking her. All three times I had not been able to make her cum while I fucked her. All three times her orgasm on my tongue had been momentous showering my face in her cum and mine. As I thought of that, I cringed at the idea of Sammy's cum in my mouth too.

I hoped Pam would refuse my perverted offer. Instead she got up from straddling me and looked down and asked, "I am so horny! Do you really want to do that for me?"

She sounded so grateful for my offer that I could only say, "I NEED to do that for you!"

She smiled and sat next to me on the bench and spread her legs in preparation. I slid off the bench and knelt between her thighs. I looked down and the first thing I saw was that black rooster. I have always enjoyed a pun and she had said she got the tattoo because she thought I would get a kick out of it. But seeing right then atop the arrow I had shaved on her mound was just another reminder that Pam, my loving wife had crossed the line from wannabe and was now officially a black cock slut. Then it hit me again that I was no longer a black cock cuckold wannabe. What I was about to do would be the ultimate sign of my acceptance.

I hesitated for a second or two, like that moment when you are unsure you want to walk down the steps into a cold swimming pool and decide to dive in. That is exactly what I did. My head went down and my mouth was immediately covering her whole pussy. My tongue was inside her tasting my cum, Sammy's cum, Pam's cum. It did not taste much different from the other three times I had serviced her this way, except that I thought that I could detect a slight tinge of blood in the mix. I knew from the earlier times that Pam liked me to scoop the cum on my tongue and the slather it all over her clitoris. When I did this she immediately started to shudder and her thighs closed trapping my head. Her vaginal spasms ejected goo all over my chin, neck and chest.

The whole act took less than two minutes. When her thighs released my head I looked up. Pam had a satisfied but far-away look in her eyes. I wondered what she was thinking but was afraid to ask. I was happy when she said, "I was just thinking about what is happening tonight. I never thought we would get involved in anything this wild. I am glad we are doing this. I only hope you are too."

I didn't actually answer her. Instead I got off my knees, sat next to her held her in my arms and kissed her. I had not swallowed much of the cocktail she had just served me. I had been applied most of it to her clitoris but we shared what was left in my mouth as our tongues intertwined. When we broke off the kiss, Pam looked the mess on my face and licked it off and we kissed again. It became an erotic game as Pam proceeded to lick up almost all of the rest of my face, neck, and chest. She finished the game by taking my semi-erect cock in her mouth. By the time she had licked it clean, it was fully erect.

When she was satisfied that she had tidied up my mess, she spread her legs, pointed at her crotch and complained, "I feel icky!"

I didn't need to be told what to do I was instantly back on my knees duplicating her cleansing by giving her a tongue bath. After lapping the mess I had slathered on her clitoris and pussy I finished it off by paying special attention to the strands of thick semen on her thighs. The end result of our ministrations was two people who were horny again or maybe it would be more accurate for me to say still horny.

We stood up, embraced and went at each other like teenagers. My hands were on Pam's ass pulling her in as close as I could and her hands were in my hair pulling my head into hers. Our mouths open wide and out tongues were so entwined together that it was hard to breath. I am sure we would have been fucking in another minute if Jane hadn't tapped Pam on the shoulder saying, "Here you are! We have all been looking for you. We thought you were at the hut already!"

Pam was very defensive when she saw Sammy, Damon and William waiting a few yards up the beach. "Joe and I came here to talk and we lost track of time."

"I think you have finished talking. Let's go over to the hut and have some fun!" Jane said taking Pam's hand and leading her down the beach.

Damon and Sammy rushed catch up to them. When they did Damon took Jane's hand and Sammy Pam's and they walked slowly along the beach past the tents and the bar both of which were practically deserted. I followed with William a few steps behind them. I watched as first Jane and then Pam initiated a kiss with her partner as they walked. They looked like two pairs of young lovers on a romantic stroll.

The band was playing slow sensuous music and the beach was filled with white women dancing with Jamaican men. On the periphery were a lot of unaccompanied white guys watching. The couples were not really dancing but rather standing there slowly humping each other in time to the music. As we neared the huts, we passed a thatched roof pavilion. It was dimly lit but I could see a group of about 10 black men in a circle around a white woman who was being double penetrated by two other black guys while she sucked another. It was Annette and her gangbang had begun. A minute later we passed Patrick lurking in the palm trees as Winston had instructed. I looked back for a second to see if Winston was there and sure enough, it was his huge cock that Annette was sucking.

I watched the gangbang for a few more seconds and heard the band leader announce that the early boat would be leaving during the band's next break. William was way ahead of me by this time, so I sped up and caught up to him just as we reached the hut. As I was about to enter the hut I had a moment of panic. Without saying a word, I turned around and bolted down the beach to the dock.

The boat was loading as I got there. I went over to the bench and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the beach bag on ground behind the bench where Pam had put it while she was brushing her hair. The hairbrush was on the ground in front of the bench. I picked up the brush and the bag and started back toward the hut. I hoped that they had left the door open because I was a little unsure of which hut they were in. Several white guys were walking toward me. I surmised that they must be going catch the boat. In my mind I wondered if all their wives were dancing with their black lovers and how many of the guys would be alone on the early boat back to Hedo.

I quickly walked through the throng and passed the pavilion. Annette's gangbang was in progress. I paused long enough to see that she was no longer blowing Winston. She was still "airtight' albeit with three different guys. I resumed my walk and was at the huts. To my dismay, all the doors were closed. I was about to play "peeping Tom" and find our hut when a door opened and Sammy came rushing out and almost bumped into me. "Hay mon! We taut you were on da boat! You sexy wife wanna to go back too! I tell her I will bring you back."

"No! I went back to get this. I left it at the dock!" I replied hold the beach bag for him to see.

He laughed and we both went inside. I saw Pam sitting on one of the beds teary-eyed. Jane was sitting next to her petting her hair. I heard Jane say, "Sammy will bring Joe back. He was not leaving you. He was just too nervous. We were going too fast for him."

JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
109 Followers
12