Pam's Lessons in Camping Survival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kcamal
kcamal
611 Followers

I shifted behind my wife to check out what the guys were viewing and got a good view of the outer puckered flesh of her anus on each side of the thin white strip of cloth that barely covered her rear exit hole. She even found several opportunities to bend forward and then backward pushing her bottom against one young man's raging hard-on. Pam pretended to not notice or take exception to the other boys pretending to support her as they caressed her bottom and cupped her breast.

As the small fire started, my wife got up without a word and went into our tent. Most of the group seemed to seize the moment to put a hand down their shorts to relieve their pressure. When the tent flaps started to open there was a low murmuring from the group as my wife was backing out pulling the air mattress.

I had to check my eyes and do a double take; the small piece of fabric that only covered her most private parts was now gone, she had removed all her cloths. It was mid-summer and it did not get dark till after 9PM, here was my shy wife bent over butt naked exposing herself to twelve strangers in broad daylight. When Pam bent over further to readjust her grip on the mattress her furry little twat with her lower female lips started peaking from between her thighs.

There was a stunned silence among the group, so quite that you could hear the small fire crackle. When my wife got the mattress outside to a flat area she stopped and sat down on the middle of the mattress, letting her legs spread a little as she sat facing the young men. Pam asked "do you like what you see", to a loud chorus of polite "Yeah," "Yes, ma'am," "Oh, yeah!"

Everyone seemed hypnotized just staring between my wife's legs at her hairy little bush with her pussy lips glistening from her excitement. Pam asked "Have you ever had any of this?" slowly spreading the outer lips of her pussy with her fingers, displaying the deep pink folds inside. Very tentative, almost painfully slow the majority of the group shook their heads to indicate they had not. "Would you like to try it?" she asked.

Eagerly the young men nodded their agreement and I knew that her unsatisfied condition from earlier in the afternoon would soon be cured. The young men looked a little confused and skeptical until my wife instructed them to form a row in front of her and to remove their cloths. It was a little funny; the sight of twelve horny guys in line trying to jump out of their clothes.

Some of them appeared a little bashful holding their hands to cover their excitement. I took note of the little older guy, as the assistant leader took off his shoes they looked like clown shoes, size 15 I found out later. The young man was almost six foot but probably did not even weigh 150 pounds, I chuckled because he reminded me a little of Shaggy from the Scooby-do cartoons. I did not laugh for long because when he dropped his shorts he had a ten or eleven inch cock that was thicker than his forearm hanging almost to his knees.

It was a very unique lineup to service my wife's needs; from Billy's not yet fully matured member to the cock hanging between Shaggy's legs that would make a horse proud and all shapes and sizes in between. My wife must have had an affinity for Billy because she said "I'm going to let him be first. Come here Billy," Pam reached out as he moved forward and wrapped her fingers around his cock. He shuddered when she grabbed his cock and she was afraid he would cum much too early but she guided him between her legs.

All of the eyes watched intently as she put his cock at the entrance to her fuck hole and swiped it up and down her slit to gather her moisture as a lubricant. Then she put his little swollen purple head at her opening and told him to push forward slowly and move back and forth. Billy got the idea quickly grunting and thrusting in and out rapidly. Pam tried to slow him trying to explain that it was better to start slow and build up to a faster speed. The request went on deaf ears as Billy looked like a rabbit humping away and filled her cunt with his fluid almost before she finished the sentence.

The guys were still in the line when my wife sat up and pointed to a sandy blonde young man with an average 5-6 inch cock. She stopped him before he knelt down and asked him to just put his cock deep inside her for a few minutes while she enjoyed the feeling of him. The young man shoved his cock in her cunt and she let out a soft moan and the young man groaned "oh fuck" as he bottomed out. My wife had her legs wrapped around his ass to hold him and grind against him, but as soon as she moved her legs he was like a piston and shot his load in under a minute.

My wife had a really frustrated look on her face as the young man climbed off. She sat up and asked "what's your name?" to the boy that looked like Shaggy. "Bob" was his sheepish reply as his eyes looked at the ground, like he was afraid to make eye contact. Pam said "Bob come over here and lay down". As my wife got up Bob moved over and lay down on the mattress. She kneeled beside him and looked at the cock lying on his stomach; it extended to touch his belly button.

Pam reached her hand to put it around his cock but her hand would not fully wrap around his thick pole. She put her head down and licked the head, then tried to put his member in her mouth. Pam was able to get almost half of his cock in her mouth but was not sucking it; she was just getting it ready. My wife got up carefully on the mattress and put one foot on either side of his pelvis. Pam kept her back straight as she squatted to place the head of his cock to her slit.

Pam rubbed the large head across the cum dripping from her pussy lips and placed one hand on his chest as she worked half the large member into her cunt. My wife lifted slightly then fully impaled herself on the huge cock with a small sigh. Pam lay on his chest and extended her legs and just laid there for a minute or so enjoying his girth. As I watched I thought now his cock is touching her belly button, on the inside...

My wife slowly moved more to a kneeling position, sitting on the young man's pelvis. She placed her hands on his shoulders as she very slowly and deliberately moved her pelvis forward with her ass cheeks clinched tightly grinding on his member. After a short while she slowly moved her pelvis in the opposite position until her clit was grinding on his pelvis and her ass was protruding and splayed open for the group. There was a loud clamoring from the group so I maneuvered over to see what was causing the ruckus.

My wife had shifted forward but as she moved back I could see what was causing the uproar. When she was extended fully back her ass cheeks would part and you could get a clear view of the large cock in her cunt and her ass hole was on display for the group to view. The view of my wife's beautiful anus with the tightly closed hole, surrounded by the puckered wrinkles and the slightly darker skin was more than I could handle.

It must have had a similar effect on one of the guys because out of the corner of my eye I a saw a jet of white boy jizz hit the edge of the mattress. I dropped my shorts to move behind my wife, when she shifted back her ass cheeks opened I grabbed her hips and held her in place. I had straddled both her and the young man underneath like I was mounting a horse. With one had I took some spit and mixed with my precum to lube the head of my fuck stick.

Several members of the group shifted around to get a better view as I angled my cock and placed the mushroom head against her rear opening. The young men were commenting in disbelief as I pushed forward and my wife's sphincter slowly opened. Pam let out a moan as the purple knob plopped into her ass and her sphincter sealed airtight around my shaft. Several of the boys did a high five and others commented "holy shit" and "he's in her ass".

I held her waist firmly, slowly fucking until my cock bottomed out in her bowels. Her tight ass and my horny state turned my anal intrusion from slow fucking to pummeling her ass in less than a minute. I could hear both my wife and young man below her moaning and the young mans around us cheering. I pounded her ass for 2-3 minutes when I knew I was going to lose it, my fucking turned frantic as I and let out a loud "oh god" or something like that as I convulsed and shot my load in her poop chute.

I sat down to rest next to my wife who was still impaled on bob's cock. Several guys had all shifted closer and most were rubbing their manhood. I instructed Ryan to "let her suck your dick" and my wife continued her soft moaning as she swallowed his cock. I asked two of the other young men to get on either side of her and play with her tits. I told Logan to come over by me and he could try her ass.

As Logan got close I reached out my hand and put it around his cock. His cock was a nice size, about five inches but thick, soft and dribbling precum. I still do not know why because I had never done it before but I told him "I need to get you wet". He looked confused as I bent forward and put his cock in my mouth.

I had never really thought about it but it was different than I imagined. His cock was soft and felt good on my tongue. It must have felt good to Logan too because he moaned and shifted his feet, put one hand on the back of my head and started pumping my mouth. I am not sure how long I was sucking his cock but I did notice Logan now had two hands on my head and was earnestly fucking my face.

I suppressed gagging several times as Logan started to moan loudly. With my hands on his ass I could feel his cheeks clinch and convulse as I felt his cock hit the back of my throat. I was able to swallow the first four or five blasts of sperm but he kept cumming faster than I could swallow and his white baby fluid was oozing out of my mouth.

As quick as it started it stopped when Logan moved from in front of me I saw my wife was still moaning softly while being skewered by Bob. Ryan was really enjoying her mouth and multiple guys had their hands on her body. What had started out as... I'm not sure what, had turned into a full out gangbang of my wife. Pam had one hole open so I noticed one of the group wanking a nice thick above average cock and waved him over. I wiped some of the cum off my tongue and chin to rub it on the tip of his cock.

I told him to kneel behind Pam and guided his cock into her ass. I told him "go slowly until she gets used to you" which was meaningless because I had not even got the words out of my mouth when my wife reared up and started banging her ass against the two cocks in her lower orifices.

Pam had let go of the cock in her mouth and was screaming for them to fuck her. All the sudden my wife's entire body began to convulse. She was shaking violently and screamed. The young men had a look of panic on their faces, worried that they had hurt this precious woman who had so generously offered herself to them.

After a few seconds my wife lifted her head to rasp, "Don't stop! Don't stop, damn it, don't you dare stop!" before she went back to sucking Ryan's cock. Only then did the guys realize that she was not hurt, she was enjoying the pounding!

All of the young men resumed their fucking of my wife, only now they were not as gentle. Less than an minute later, Bob made the loudest noise I heard him make as he grunted as he thrust into her cunt one more time, spurting his cum deep in her cunt. Ryan was close behind as he began to shoot his load into Pam's mouth. She gulped quickly, swallowing the young man's load. The boy behind my wife started assaulting her ass as Pam was in the midst of her second orgasm. As my wife was body was shaking the young man was yelling "fuck, fuck fuck" as he filled her ass with another load.

After a minute or two the group shifted and Pam directed a swap, she looked around and noted Walt had a long maybe eight inch cock. She laid him down and mounted him before she said "the rides ready and open for business".

Danny stuck his cock in her face to suck, while several young men molested her tits and soon the whole team was at work on Pam's willing body again. Three guys in succession mounted her ass, Carter lasted a couple minutes, and a second young man lasted almost as long. Billy was third and he had to stand and squat a little to put his cock in her ass. Amazingly he only lasted about a minute again and added one more deposit in her back door.

The young men then used their ingenuity to work stations with Pam, each one getting a turn at fucking her ass and her mouth or sucking her tits. No one paid attention or even cared about the movement of the sun as it was getting close to sunset. Pam found a small break and noted she wanted to try something. She got up and said "back in a sec" as my shy wife actually went to find a bush to pee behind.

As she was returning she called out to Bob, he was the only young man that had only cum once. Bob was standing to the side of the mattress tugging his semi-erect member when my wife had him lay in the middle of the mattress. She held his big cock and took as much in her mouth as she could fit, working it in and out until she had him good and hard. She stood over him as she put one foot on either side of his torso with her back to his chest.

With my wife's full body now on display I could see she had hickeys on some unusual locations, cum was running down the inside of her legs and her hair, face and chest were matted with semen. Pam squatted enough to reach between her legs to grab his big cock.

The guys watched as she pointed it at herself and slowly lowered her body until his cock began to slid into her. She rocked back and forth gingerly as she got used to the intruder and after a few minutes she began leaning backward. Bob extended his hands to support her back, both guiding her and helping her lay backward on his chest. They group was fascinated and boisterous when she lie back against his chest and let them see that his cock had not gone into her pussy but into her anus.

When she was fully stretched out with Bob's cock still harpooned in her ass hole, she spread their legs wide to show the group her gaping cum filled cunt. The young men could see the inside of Pam's open gash move causing cum to flow out as Bob slowly pumped his cock in her ass. Pam invited the next guy to put his cock into her open pussy.

The young men at first seemed awed by what they were viewing but Walter, by now fully recovered kneed between their legs and stuck his cock in my wife's wonderful pussy. Pam asked the young man "can you feel Bob's cock in my ass?" As Walter pressed his cock deeper his eyes open in amazement as he told her that he could feel his cock rubbing the thick penis inside her bowels as if they were side by side.

Pam turned her head to take Danny in her mouth and several other guys figured out when she was lying on Bob they could kneel down and rub their cocks on her soft cum covered tits. She was servicing five boys at a time and took four loads in her cunt, two down her throat and at least a half dozen on her chest when Bob came in her ass. I had turned on the lantern a little earlier but somebody realized it was already 9:40.

My wife had sat up and she looked in complete disarray, exhausted and covered with sperm. My wife's body had been used for the young man's enjoyment for nearly three hours and they were still five young men begging for one more time. A couple of the group mans were complaining that they needed to get back but NONE of the young men had left when my wife finally caved to their pleas.

I am not sure it was my wife's intention when she got on the edge of the mattress doggy style, but several of the guys had pulled out flashlights and aimed them at her ass hole. The young men were amazed and making loud comments as their lights lit up her anus.

Her beautiful small sealed hole no longer closed and was dripping a steady flow of sperm. It remained open until the first boy man in line slid his cock inside her ass. The young men no longer seem to care about the person; they were banging her ass only for their own gratification. After the five guys had filled her ass with more jizz, Pam turned to see several more lined up.

My wife weakly asked them to stop, she said that she just couldn't take any more. The young men seemed to get the message as she lay down. The group heard the bugle call from across the lake and realized they were in trouble for breaking curfew. Without even a goodbye they dressed the best they could and were running down the path hollering chants about the "fucking" they just finished. My wife was asleep before the last young man had left camp.

I stood over my wife's body and moved the lantern to adjust the glow. She had marks on her calves, arms and back, the hair on the back of her head was mussed up and clotted with cum and her ass was marked and scratched. Her legs were together and her rounds cheeks were still beautiful, but the area that made a small funnel to her anus was no longer visible. There was a small pool of semen that had formed and was starting too trickled down her ass and between her legs.

It had been a while since I had relieved myself and I stood there ogling my wife I realized my balls were starting to ache again. My instincts took over my better judgment and I kneed down with one knee on either side of her thighs. I guided my cock thru the puddle of goo until I found the entrance to her ass. My wife only let out a small whimper as I shoved my entire cock in her ass and started pounding her at a fast clip. I was able to hold off for a good while this time and after I blew my nut in her ass I had to roll off to catch my breath.

As I laid there under the stars I started thinking that if I did not want the young mans with "more friends" showing up the next day it would be better to head out that night. I wrapped my wife in a blanket and carried her to the vehicle. After laying her in the back seat I made three trips back to the camp to get all the gear. It was nearly 1:00 in the morning when I pulled out of the site. I was thinking as I drove the young mans should all be issued her an award because they would probably remember this more than anything else they ever learned camping.

kcamal
kcamal
611 Followers
12