Pam's March Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His second attempt was easier as the large head of his cock slid into her slippery open rear cavity, followed by the first couple of inches of his shaft. My wife let out a large groan each time he humped her ass as Dwane was slowly burying more of his monster cock in her ass with each lunge forward. Pam grunted and moaned as Dwane grabbed her hips pumping her faster. Dwane's thrusts were shaking the sofa, when I moved behind them I could see his heavy balls slapping my wife's cunt.

James came over to fist pump me, noting "shit man, no ones ever taken his whole meat stick up the ass", Claudio added "FUCK!" which I thought was about the game but his back was to the TV.

Pam's legs were moving and it looked like her anal opening was trying to devour every bit of his horse like cock. Dwane was gaining a steady rythem as my wife reached a manicured finger to play with her swollen clit.After a few minutes of concentrated ass fucking, Pam was screaming "I'm cuuuummmmming" as she reached orgasm,her body shaking and liquid gushing from her pussy.

Dwane took this as a sign to hasten his pumping to pounding her ass harder. I could see his balls lift in their sack as let out a loud deep "Shiiiiitttttt".Dwane had been pounding her ass with gusto for over 10 minutes when he grunted "unnngggghhhh; I'm cumming in your ass you little white slut". His body shuddered as his balls splashed their cum up my wife's bowels.

Dwane's cum had filled her ass so full of his bull gravy it was running down across her cunt lips. He had slowed his hips but continued to slid his huge softening cock in and out of her ass. My wife begged "No, please don't take it out" as Dwane slowly withdrew his limp cock. His cock made made a slurping sound and then a plop as the still large head came out, followed by a stream of cum.

As my wife laid her head on the sofa gathering her breath; her ass gaping she had already sucked everyone but Dwane at least once. Pam had probably swallowed a half pint of semen already but almost all the guys were hard again and anxious for more.

Claudio had brought a damp towel to wipe some of the cum off my wife's face and chest. Several of the guys were "helping" when Danny took her by the hand to the middle of the floor.

He laid with his back on the floor and pulled my wife onto his chest. Pam must have been eager too because she quickly slid his hard cock in her cunt and started to grind her body against his.

Claudio had already cum in my wife's pussy and dumped two loads down her throat and he was already hard again lining up behind my wife's ass.

My wife seems to have an incredible elastic sphincter, her back door was reamed unmercifully and just a few minutes later was a little red and puffy but fully closed. Claudio verified that when he shoved his cock in her anus and announced to the room "oooohhh God, she's still tight".

Mick fed his cock into her mouth and if someone would have held her nose and put a finger in her ears she would have been airtight. The only thing was it didn't appear they were using her, she appeared to be using them. My wife was thrashing her body wildly, smashing her backside against the tools filling her lower openings. I could tell she was close to another orgasm from her rhythmic gasping and the three guys enjoying the ride were now furiously matching her thrusts. Claudio was yelling at her to "fuck my cock, bitch" as her body got rigid and contorted.

The three guys seemed in uni-some as Claudio and Danny both reached for her waist trying to ram their cocks deeper into her cavities. Mick grabbed the back of her head and forced it to his stomach. My wife dropped from her knees and her legs and arms flailing. Her whole body began to shake from an intense orgasm as Claudio and Mick's asses clinched and their bodies spasmed. The vibrations of my wife's body was causing all three to fill her openings at the same time.

Without a word Kenny laid down next to the group and shifted my wife until her legs were on either side of his waist and her hands on his chest lowering her pussy directly onto his cock. Not wanting to miss out on what would be the best seat in the house, I hurried up behind the two of them and set up at Pam's butt. As I saw her sink down Kenny's cock I stood over her ass and asked her to spread it for me.

Pam looked over her shoulder as she grinned at me and complied by straightening her back and putting one hand on each ass cheek, spreading them as wide as she could so that I could see straight into her bright red and ravished hole. Then I leaned forward, put one hand on her soft, slightly damp shoulder and stuck my prick into her ass.

Kenny stayed still and silent, his cock still submerged in my wife's cunt while I pushed my whole shaft into Pam's ass with little resistance. It was still tight, especially with Kenny underneath her, but it was slick and used now, so it readily accepted me. In just a few seconds, both Kenny and I were balls-deep.

Once I was inside her Pam cried out and fell forward, putting her hands on the floor. Her tits hanging near Kenny's face. He held her waist, and I held her hips as we immediately began to bang her in both holes. Pam moaned between us as she prepared for three other guys who were surrounding us, waiting for a piece.

"She's got a mouth and two hands," I said between breaths to the other guys as I panted while fucking her in the ass. "Don't be shy. She can take it." Ricky positioned himself in front of us, putting his cock in my wife's face. She obediently took it in her mouth and sucked him off while Kenny and I were still moving like pistons in and out of her other end. Then Mick and James stepped up on either side of us, and Kenny and I had to help support Pam's body as she picked her hands up off the floor so that she could stroke the two remaining cocks. After just a moment she was pleasuring five men at once.

"Now that," Kenny panted amid the many bodies above him, "that's what we call airtight walking two dogs at once." The group burst out laughing over the sounds of slapping flesh, the squishing of Pam's holes and the moaning of pleasure.

Panting and sweating, I continued to hold Pam firmly in place as I bottomed out in her ass again and again while my counterpart beneath me plugged her cunt. Ricky was busy using her mouth as a fuck hole, and Pam never broke pace jerking the cocks in both hands. For the first several minutes, I was focused mostly on watching my cock pump into her shitter, but I remembered that I had the best position to watch the debauchery occurring right in front of me.

I looked up to see Pam expertly pleasure three men at once, one fucking in and out of her mouth while her head bobbed up and down as Ricky held her head. Somehow, even though she was already taking three other cocks, she managed to continue to slide her hands up and down Mick and Jame's shafts with little encouragement from those boys. Then my eyes scanned down my wife's back and to her ass before leaning backward, I finally caught of glimpse of Pam's little taint and the thrusting cock below and above .

Everyone was dripping with sweat and moaning loudly as the close proximity of so many warm bodies made the room feel like 100 degrees. The five of us pounded Pam's helpless body in those positions for a couple more minutes before we decided to switch up. We all took turns in different holes and in different positions and flipped Pam onto her back, then again onto her hands and knees and so on. The only constant was five dicks were using my wife for pleasure.

Finally when James was in her ass, and Ricky, Mick and I surrounded her upper body and she was sucking Kenny off the best she could. With her head turned to her right I was able to kneel between her legs. I held them high in the air, her heels reaching toward the ceiling as I clung to her thighs and pounded her pussy, slapping my balls against the cock in her ass.

Pam's body was slipping and dripping with sweat, a mixture of hers and five other people. The room was rank with the scent of that sweat and sex while all I could hear was flesh on flesh and those wet holes accompanied by our moaning and shouting.

Her hair and boobs bounced wildly as she took the fucking from all directions. I couldn't take any more. "Oh yes, fuck me!" she said, obviously very turned on still despite the intense treatment she had undergone over the past couple hours. "Fuck the shit out of me, come on; HARDER!"

I rocked her as hard as I ever had while she shifted her weight and thrust into me as well, causing my cock to go as deep as possible in her cunt. Meanwhile, her legs bounced against my chest causing her bottom to bounce on Jame's cock.

I could barely catch my breath as I tried to pound harder. James grabbed her waist and announced "I'm cumming in her ass".

Kenny was suffocating her holding her head tight as his ass clinched filling her throat with another load. Then, just before I was about to cum her twat tightened around me, and she shuddered violently. She was cumming. I pulled out and Ricky, Mick and I surrounded her, beating off vigorously as we prepared to cover her with more spunk.

Dwane joined us as Mick shot off first, blasting my wife's right cheek, her chin and neck with several hard spurts. Before he was finished, Dwane pushed to the front and sent two ropes at Pam's forehead before unloading the rest on her chin and mouth, which she kept sealed shut along with her eyes to keep all the cum on her skin. Once they finished, I unloaded on her chest fully spent. I looked at my wife as cum dripped down her nose and the right side of her face.

There Pam nelt, in the middle of an apartment with her eyes shut as she laughed while cum covered her face and boobs and streamed down her stomach. My knees essentially gave out after my orgasm, so I quickly collapsed on the couch right next to where Kenny already was. I didn't pay much attention until Claudio sat my wife between us.

Claudio's cock was pointing straight out, he had already cum in my wife five times. I found out later he prepared for the day by taking two Viagra. He scooted her hips to the edge of the sofa, lifted her legs on his shoulders. He forcefully shoved his cock in her rear opening and started pumping. My wife laid her sticky head on my shoulder as he used her anus for nearly 10 minutes before cumming.

Everybody kind of passed out and they finally let her go to sleep right on the sofa. I woke early the next with Pam snuggled against my shoulder.

I could see her hair was matted with dried semen when I realized what woke me; Mick was standing over my shoulder looking at my wife's body and pounding his pud. He aimed his cock at her face and my wife flinched and squealed suddenly as she felt his sperm hit her cheek and what didn't hit her face pooled onto her shoulder. She took his hand and milked his cock and the rest came out onto his fingers, he flicked his hand at her and the cum on his fingers flew and hit her forehead. Then he walked away.

I felt my cock stir but I had to get up to piss.When I came down the hall I saw Pam had fully wakened and she had Ricky's cock stuffed into her mouth. I knew he probably wouldn't last long at the rate she was moving her head. I noted my wife still had semen leaking from her ass and vagina with dried cum on her chest when Ricky announce he was going to cum.

Pam pushed her face as far as she could into his crotch as her throat moved up and down and I knew shewas swallowing as Ricky seemed to pump his cum directly into her stomach. She kept still and a couple minutes later Ricky pulled his softened cock from her mouth.

When I scanned the room it appeared several guys were working their morning wood and my wife didn't have to wait long, as Kenny approached her. That started the parade as two other guys approached and were shooting their spunk in her face. Pam closed her eyes and listened as the footsteps continued her face became soaked and it tickled as it ran down her her chin to her chest.

Pam said it seemed like 30 minutes she really wasn't sure how long it had taken. Claudio asked if everyone was finished and when no one else said anything, he whispered to her stay still, I'm going to clean you up as much as I can. Pam felt the spoon scraping her face, then she felt someone wiping her eyes with a tissue. Her face felt sticky because all that had been left was a thin coat of cum since they had removed most of it to put in a cup.

My wife opened her eyes and looked around the room, some of the guys were still sitting with their pants off but a lot of them were just looking at her. Claudio walked up in front of her and as he handed her a glass that was almost half full with a white substance that looked like milk.

Pam looked at the audience and lifted her glass in a toast, then she put it to her lips and began to drink. The guys began to clap and she drank what they had produced for her, and when the glass was empty, she took her finger around the edge, gathered the last remaining bit and lick her finger clean.

The only guy who had not came yet; Claudio came up and told her to get on all fours. He reached down and pulled her ass cheeks wide and shoved cock to her asshole. He fucked her for the next 5 minutes during which time James moved in front of her and shoved his cock into her mouth. The two guys bounced her back and forth until James began to cum in her mouth and she swallowed. Claudio grabbed her hips and held her deep and pumped his cum into her ass. Finally everyone was done, and Claudio asked if anyone wanted to go again, but they all seemed finished.

My wife must have figured this might be her chance before the guys got a second wind. She grabbed what cloths she could find, tapped me on the shoulder with a nod of the head to hurry and with out getting dressed headed for the door. I pretended to hurry too, gathering my cloths but as my wife went out the door I stopped at the front window. I was captivated peeking out to see my wife naked as the day she was born.

In the mid-morning sun my wife was sexy and holding her cloths in one hand, not using them for cover. She looked a little worn from the night before and completely bare, not even a hair to hide her private area. I couldn't believe how it was affecting me, I wouldn't have thought I could get it up again but I was hard without even touching myself. I opened the front door to yell out I needed to find the keys and my wife just yelled back "hurry".

I closed the door and moved back to the window and unzipped to stroke my cock. There was a car driving down the street that almost came to a full stop as he passed. There was also an older gentleman walking his dog. The poor dog looked like he was trying to go, but the guy was on the verge of choking him pretending the dog needed to stop. He was actually just trying to get a better view of my wife.

My wife was getting a little fidgety and as she bobbed her tits and ass quivered. It was having an effect on the old man as he was pretending to walk his dog he reached down to adjust the front of his pants. It was having a similar affect on me as shot my load all over the curtains. I zipped up quickly and went out to the car. I had Pam sit on her cloths to keep the seats from getting coated as we backed around the vehicles to go home.

12