Pam's New Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam stood there in front of the mirror, Trey behind her; Pam crossed her arms over her head, "Do you like my breasts, Trey? I saw how you were staring at them when we first met."

Trey grabbed her hips and pulled her back to him," Yes, they are lovely. I wanted to touch them that night, feel them at the table in front of everyone."

Trey eased his hands along my wife's sides, slowly stroking the sides of her breasts then running his hands beneath them to lift them and cup them. Pam sighed as his hands massaged her breasts her eyes closed as Trey teased her nipples and continued kissing her shoulders and neck. I watched as his hands roamed over her body, squeezing her tits and kissing her, he toyed with her nipples causing her to moan, Pam was reaching back over her shoulders to massage Trey's neck as he continued his kissing along hers.

I watched as Trey's left hand started moving ever lower, inching towards the waistband of her boy shorts. Pam rose onto her tiptoes when his fingers brushed the edge of the waistband, her hips rotated a little as if trying to force his fingers lower. He moved his fingers along the edge of the waistband then back towards her hip before plunging across the fabric to the top of her left thigh and down along her inner thigh before moving back slowly to her left breast. He did the same with his right hand except when he traced his fingers back he traced across the front of the boy shorts.

Pam sighed and her body jerked just slightly and she lifted her right knee just a bit. Trey stopped just beneath her right breast, her breathing a little choppy, and then he moved his hand lower across the fabric of her shorts and to the top of her raised thigh the across the front of the shorts, teasing in slow circles. His fingers began a rhythmic stroking of the fabric, pressing into her but above her sex, teasing her, letting the fabric stimulate her.

I could hear Pam, "Oh, Trey, baby that feels soo...OH! Feels sooo..." Pam tried to force his fingers lower by rotating her hips or shifting her stance, but Trey continued to tease her, not wanting to give her release but wanting to let her build to an even higher level of excitement. I was hard watching them. Trey was bringing her to new levels of pleasure and she was surrendering to him fully.

"Touch me, Trey, Please! I'm begging you, touch me!" Pam cried. Trey moved his hand to her flat tummy and pressed in and down, his fingers plunging inside her boy shorts.

Pam screamed as his fingers entered her, "Yes! Oh God yes, please, Trey, please!"

Pam was on her tip toes, her hips thrusting against Trey's fingers as he slipped them inside her. Pam's moans intensified as Trey fingered her; she shuddered as his fingers violated her sex. Her chest was heaving as Trey continued, I could see his hand fully beneath the fabric of her shorts, and Pam shuddered and moaned as she came.

Watching her in the mirror, her back to Trey, her eyes closed and her head thrown back, her hips thrusting to meet Trey's fingers as she stood on tip toes. Her body was quivering as he teased her sex. Her skin was beginning to glow with thin sheen of sweat, Trey wasn't allowing her to come down.

He was keeping her at that edge just shy of cumming, keeping in that state of ecstasy, her cries of pleasure filled the room, "Oh Trey I'm cumming!"

She tensed and her body shook from the wave of pleasure that rolled through her. Her chest heaved and she cried out, her voice choppy from the intense orgasm she was experiencing. I stood there watching the scene unfold, I took off my shirt and then my pants, my cock was hard beneath the boxers and I slipped them off. I slowly stroked my cock as I watched my wife with this young black stud, watched as she responded to his touch and kisses with absolute pleasure.

Pam eased to her knees as Trey slowly withdrew his hand from her sex. Trey tilted her head back, "Suck on my fingers. Taste your sweet pussy on my fingers!"

Pam took his fingers in her mouth and sucked on them greedily. Pam ran her hands over her breasts and down her tummy, she slipped her right hand beneath her shorts as she continued to suck Trey's fingers. Trey moved his fingers in and out of her mouth as she sucked them; he would pull them out and traces them along her cheek and down her neck and back to her lips where she would suck them back into her mouth.

Trey withdrew his fingers and stroked her cheek then proceeded to remove his shirt, exposing his well-defined abs, Pam kept her eyes closed as Trey undid his belt buckle and slipped his pants off and tossed them aside. He was well built, very good muscle definition, definitely well-developed legs and thighs, perfect for thrusting. He slipped his underwear off exposing a cock every bit as large as his photos suggested.

He began tracing the head of his cock along her shoulder, slowly moving to her neck, rubbing it against the nape of her neck and moving ever so slowly to her cheek. He tilted her head to the left a little and rubbed the shaft along her cheek, Pam kept her eyes closed while she pressed her cheek against his massive cock.

"Turn slowly to face me", Trey spoke and my beautiful wife, still on her knees and eyes closed slowly turned to face her new black lover. "Now, open your eyes."

Pam opened her eyes, her mouth betrayed her surprise, she whispered, "Oh my God" and looked up into Trey's eyes then back at his huge cock.

She stared at it a few more moments then looked at me through the crack of the door and mouthed "I love you" before Trey started rubbing her face with his cock. He traced the head of his cock across her cheek and along her jawline, across her chin and lips and then to her right cheek.

Pam reached for his cock but Trey stopped her, "No hands."

My wife licked her lips and looked at me, our eyes locked as she softly kissed the head of Trey's cock, she flicked her tongue along the head and began licking and kissing down the shaft. She would lick and kiss her way down his shaft, looking up into his eyes and then at me. She would then move her head back along the shaft, using her cheek to caress his cock before starting down the other side of the shaft. Trey was enjoying her cock worship.

He would make grunts of approval as her tongue and lips worked along his shaft. Trey smiled and said, "Take it in your mouth, Pam, and show me how much you love my cock."

Pam lifted the head of his cock with her tongue and slowly began taking him in her mouth; she would look at me then up into his eyes as she swallowed more of his big black cock. It is so wrong, I thought, yet I could not move, the taboo is so strong at times yet drives the eroticism to new heights. I was watching my wife of twenty years, take yet another black dick in her mouth. I watched as the head slipped past the lips I kiss and into the mouth of my loving wife. My loving wife on her knees in front of her black lover, her hands behind her back following dutifully his command to not use any hands while she sucked his cock.

Trey tilted her head back, "lick along the bottom of my cock." My wife ran her tongue along the bottom of his shaft, kissing and nibbling her way to the base of his cock then licking his balls and sucking them into her mouth before licking and kissing her way back to the head of his black dick.

Trey rubbed his cock all over her face," your skin is so soft, it feels so good on my dick. I Love the feel of your lips and tongue."

Trey shifted to his left, giving me a better view of Pam sucking and worshiping his cock. The contrast of his dark cock and my wife's face was so erotic, on her knees licking that massive black dick while she knelt on our bedroom floor.

Pam shifted just slightly to make it easier to take him in her mouth. She parted her lips slightly and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. I loved how she made eye contact with me and then looked into Trey's eyes. She began to slowly take more into her mouth, I can only imagine what Trey felt but based on his sighs he approved of her skillful sucking of his manhood.

She took more into her mouth then backed off slightly as she gagged just a bit. She tried again getting more down her throat, stopping briefly to allow her throat to adjust before taking him fully and burying her nose in a thin strip of hair above his cock. She moaned a bit at this accomplishment and held herself there as long as she could before moving her head back and off his cock to breathe.

"I love your mouth on my cock, Pam, it feels so good! Dave is lucky to have you." Trey ran his fingers through her hair, and then grabbed a handful of hair as he pressed his cock through her lips and into her mouth.

"Dave, come on in, I want you to hold her head while I fuck her mouth." Trey was beginning to assert himself as the dominant male and I felt compelled by lust to follow his lead. I opened the door and moved to stand behind Pam and grabbed her hair.

Trey spoke as he fucked my wife's mouth, "I want to thank you for offering her up to me and also to thank her for choosing me for this and especially this room, your bedroom. It is a very special place for you both and I am going to enjoy taking her in your bed."

Trey thrust his hips ever so slowly, forcing his cock down her throat as we stood there, "Ahh it feels so good in her mouth!"

I looked down to see my wife greedily taking that black dick; her moans of pleasure filled the room along with the wet sounds of her sucking his cock. Trey rubbed his cock across her face; Pam would kiss and lick it as he rubbed it over her lips. He held her chin and rubbed the head if his cock across her lips and along her cheeks.

Pam pinched her nipples and squeezed her breasts. Pam tilted her head back and looked up at me as Trey slowly ran the head of his cock across her chin, onto her lips, over her nose, until his balls were resting on her chin and the head of his cock on her forehead.

Pam's tongue licked at the shaft and his balls. I smiled, Trey was getting into it now, understanding how to use her, how to treat this slut. He began a slow thrust of his black dick into her mouth and down her hungry throat. He pressed his cock as far as he could, my wife's lips encircling the base of his thick black dick, her eyes locked with his. She moaned as she sucked that black dick. We stood there, Pam on her knees, Trey with his cock down her throat, and I holding her head.

Trey leaned his head back and gasped, keeping his cock down my wife's throat, "I want to see how long she can keep my dick down her throat, ahhh, shit! Her tongue feels good on my dick."

Trey looked at me, "You've trained her to be a fantastic cock sucker; her mouth and tongue feel so good on my dick." Pam struggled trying to keep her mouth around that thick, black dick, holding her breath and using her mouth to pleasure it.

I laughed, "Choke on it bitch!"

Trey grinned, "Yeah, my white little bitch, suck that black dick!" He mashed his groin against her face. "She is a cock sucking slut, Dave; it'll be fun using her for my pleasure!"

She tried to pull back but I kept her head from coming off of it and Trey would thrust his hips to keep his black dick as far down her throat as possible until she began to gag. He pulled his cock out of her mouth as she gagged.

Pam breathed deeply, her chest heaving, "Fuck my face!" she cried and Trey rammed his cock back down her throat.

His cock was wet with the spit from her mouth, I watched as it dripped on to her breasts and she rubbed it in on her nipples. He would pull his cock out and rub it over her face, smearing the spit over her lips and cheeks then plunging it back into her mouth. It was hot watching him fuck my wife's face.

Trey was really getting into it, loving how she was worshipping his cock with her tongue. Pam's gasped for air as he withdrew that big black dick from her hungry mouth further inflamed his desire. Pam's heaving tits and moans of pleasure as she swallowed that thick black dick brought out the passion. She would suck on his balls, lick along the shaft, tease the head of his cock with her tongue. Trey looked at me and grinned as he slid his dick into her mouth and fucked her face.

Trey looked at me and smiled, "It's time..."

He withdrew his cock from her mouth and walked over to the bed. Pam had turned the bed down earlier and had arranged the pillows on our bed to provide a nice pile to recline on. Trey climbed into the bed and stretched out, stroking his glistening cock. I lifted Pam up and turned her to face me and we kissed. Our tongues entwined as we embraced, I could feel how excited Pam was, her breathing was heavy and labored.

I grabbed her hair and broke our kiss; I looked into her eyes, "Are you ready for this?"

Pam smiled and nodded. We hugged again and then I led her by the hand over to the bed. I stood behind Pam and stroked her arms; I squeezed her breasts and teased her nipples as Trey watched. I lifted Pam into my arms and gently placed her on the bed beside Trey.

Pam turned her head to face Trey and gently stroked his face. He leaned over and began kissing her, his hand squeezing her breasts. Pam turned more towards him as the kissed, bringing her right leg up and over his, their legs entwined as they kissed. I watched as Trey's hand moved along my wife's back and down to her hips. He squeezed her ass and pulled her closer to him.

Their bodies pressed together as they passionately kissed. They were lovers now, not sex partners. I've watched my wife with other men and I know how we make love and how she responds, she was making love to him. My wife was making love to a black man in our bed. Their bodies pressed together, hands exploring each other, kissing, soft moans escaping as they embraced.

Pam broke their embrace and turned to face me, "Help take my shorts off, babe."

Trey's black hands were squeezing my wife's ass through the thin fabric of the sliver boy shorts. I moved onto the bed and began to slowly slip her shorts down; my hard cock rubbing along her thigh as I tugged the shorts down, Pam rolled onto her back and lifted her hips as I pulled the shorts across her thighs and down her legs. Pam lifted her legs up, pointing her toes towards the ceiling as I pulled the last vestige of modesty off of her firm body.

She stroked my cock and looked at me, "I'll be his all night, sweetie," Pam smiled at me as she lowered her legs.

Pam stroked her breasts, teasing her nipples, running her hand across her tight belly and to her thighs. She was lying there, naked, exposed, her smooth mound, firm legs and ample breasts all for this studs pleasure. She used her right leg to trace her toes across my chest and down to my throbbing dick. The sight of my wife and Trey in our bed was simply erotic, the white sheets, pillows, and blanket contrasted well with Trey's dark skin and my wife's tan body.

Trey ran his left hand all over her tits and down across her tummy, stopping just above her mound and began a slow circular motion with his fingertips. Pam arched her back and played with her nipples, sighing softly as her right hand moved down to her pussy and she began tracing her finger tips along her slit. Trey shifted his hips so his cock would be lying on her tummy; he began stroking his cock along her tummy.

I slowly kissed my way down her right leg, nibbling along her calf, kissing behind her knee and down the inside of her thigh. I kissed her fingers as they teased her slit, moistening them. Pam draped her right leg over my shoulder and traced her foot over my back as she began to move her hips in a circular motion as I kissed her fingers and teased her sex with my tongue. Pam pushed her fingers into my mouth and I greedily sucked on them, getting them nice and wet.

Pam moaned as my tongue flicked along her slit. I looked up as I teased her slit with my tongue, she and Trey were kissing. Trey was squeezing her left tit as they kissed; his cock was pressed against her. I love the contrast in the skin tones between him and my wife. Pam was wet, her juices were sweet, and her clit was swollen with desire. Her soft sighs and moans were exciting to hear.

Trey began running his hand over her tits and down her tummy, as his hand got closer to my wife's mound I backed away, kissing along the inside of her thigh allowing him full access to her pussy with his fingers. Her body tensed as his fingers slipped inside her, she gasped and her hips moved to the rhythm of his fingers. My wife responded well to Trey's fingers and kisses. He began to slowly move on top of her, kissing her, entwining his legs with hers. I moved back to allow him full access to her body. I moved over and alongside my wife as they broke their kiss.

They were looking into each other's eyes when Pam spoke, "I want you inside me."

Trey smiled and moved onto his knees between her legs. His cock was fully erect. He pressed it against her skin; you could see how deep it would go inside her. He moved his hips a bit and started tracing his cock along her damp slit; Pam closed her eyes and moaned. She lifted herself up a bit onto her elbows and looked down at her pussy and the big black dick that was teasing her slit.

Trey traced the head of his cock along her slit, teasing her folds. Pam threw her head back and looked at me and smiled, her legs splayed obscenely, a mischievous smile as she toyed with her nipples. Pam rocked her hips as Trey continued to tease her sex. Trey leaned forward and kissed her, flicking his tongue across her lips, he started kissing his way down her neck, flicking his tongue on her nipples as she offered them up to his attention, he kissed down her firm tummy and then down to her mound. Pam gasped as Trey's tongue began to explore her wetness.

"MMM, nice wet and sweet white pussy", Trey looked at me before plunging his tongue inside Pam. She moaned loudly as his tongue slipped inside her.

She rocked her hips as Trey explored her with his tongue. She moaned, eyes closed and enjoying Trey's tongue. She was beginning to glow; her skin was getting damp from sweat as Trey brought her to another orgasm. He looked in my eyes as Pam came on his tongue. Trey waited until her orgasm subsided before removing his mouth from her cunt.

Trey adjusted his position between her legs so that his balls were pressed against her sex and his thick cock was resting across her mound and tummy. They stared into each other's eyes for a bit, and then Trey began to ease back slowly.

"Take me," Pam whispered, "Make me yours!"

Trey grabbed his dick and pressed it against my wife's cunt. She moaned as the head slipped inside her, he then grabbed her hips and lifted her to him, easing that big black dick inside her; she fell back on the bed as he lifted her hips. She wrapped her legs around him, her moans telling how she was enjoying that thick cock inside her. Her back was arched; she was grasping the sheets, moaning!

Lifting her hips to force herself onto that massive black dick. "It feels so good, Trey!" she screamed.

Trey held her there; he on his knees and my wife's back arched to keep his black dick inside her, her legs wrapped around him. Pam was whimpering as he held her. Trey eased her down until he was lying flat on top of her, her legs wrapped around him as he made small strokes, short powerful thrusts.

Slowly inching further out before slamming his cock inside her and grinding into her. Withdrawing a little further each time before taking a powerful stroke back into her wet pussy. Her eyes closed, enjoying the ecstasy of Trey's fucking, nice slow and hard strokes. Their hands explored each other as they embraced, kissing, licking, squeezing. Trey rolled them over so Pam was now on top, she leaned back, Trey's cock fully inside her.

Pam was biting her lower lip and moaning, her hands squeezing her own breasts as she rested on top with that massive black dick inside her. Pam began to slowly lift herself of his cock then lower herself back down.