Pam's Parents: Holiday Orgy

Story Info
Holiday sex for family and friends.
5.7k words
4.45
120.1k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
771 Followers

This story is an entry in the Winter Holiday Story contest. The story stands on its own but the main characters have appeared in previous stories, which I hope you will read to get a better understanding of them. Warning: There are many sex scenes in this story and many of them are incestuous, so if you have a problem with that, please select another story. Thanks and please vote.

*****

"Hey girlfriend," Pam answered her phone. "How's the kid coming along?" she asked her best friend Maureen. Maureen had moved away from their hometown in southern Arizona to attend college in Maryland. There she started seeing Pam's brother, Phil, who was living in Philadelphia. Maureen moved in with Phil after

graduation and now they were planning on getting married with a kid on the way.

"Good," Maureen answered. "I started lactating. Your brother loves it. My tits aren't so tiny anymore," she went on.

"Wow," Pam exclaimed. "Are you gonna let me get a taste when you guys come home to get married?"

"You bet your ass I will give you some momma's milk," Maureen laughed. "So, how's your love life?"

"Sucks," Pam responded. "I can get fucked anytime I want but I want someone to be intimate with. You know, like we were. Like I was with my brother Phil."

"Do you want to move here and live with us?" Maureen asked her best friend. "I know Phil would like that. He really loves you."

"I love him and you too," Pam sighed. "I am seriously going to think about it."

"You're a nurse," her best friend said, "You can get a job anywhere."

"Yea," Pam replied. "Hopefully something different than a urologist office. Sticking catheters up guys' dicks all day gets old in a hurry."

"I bet it does," Maureen laughed. "Are we going to be able to stay with you when we come out there?" she asked her friend. "Or should I ask my mom?"

"My bed is waiting for you two," Pam told her. "I made sure to get a California King when I moved into this apartment," she explained.

"Great," Maureen responded. "See you in a couple of weeks."

"Bye, girlfriend," Pam ended the call. Her fingers were already slick with her juices as she began rubbing her clit thinking about all the hot sex she had with her brother and her best friend. Closing her eyes, Pam conjured up the image of the first time she made love with her brother on her eighteenth birthday. It was nothing like the sex she had with boyfriends in high school; it had the same feeling as the sex she had with Maureen while the two friends grew into womanhood.

Friday morning Pam was getting a cup of coffee in the breakroom at the urologist office when her work friend, Jacqui, came in to chat for a minute. Jacqui was a beautiful petite African American woman with a stunning smile and huge personality. Pam and Jacqui used to hit the clubs together before Jacqui settled down and moved in with Jim, her older lover.

"You know it seems weird every year," Jacqui started telling Pam. "I can't wrap my head around Christmas decorations when it's eighty-five degrees outside."

"I'm used to it," Pam responded. "I grew up here."

"You want to come over for dinner and a few drinks tonight?" Jacqui asked her friend. "Mark got a TENS unit from Amazon and you wouldn't believe the great things you can do with it. You should give it a try."

"I didn't know you were into BDSM," Pam said to Jacqui quizzically. "Isn't that what they use to shock you?"

"I suppose so you could if you turned it up high," Jacqui explained. "But we used it for light stimulation. What do you say? Are you coming over?"

"Sure," Pam answered. "Sounds like fun."

Jacqui and Jim had met Mark and Robin at a swingers sex party at Pam's parents' house the year before on Halloween. The two couples had really hit it off and now they were all living together at Jim's house. They had grown very close to each other that they shared a custom sized bed together. Occasionally they invited friends like Pam over to join them for some sexual playtime.

After dinner, Pam took her glass of wine into the bedroom with the two couples. They were all helping each other undress, kissing and groping, revealing their naked bodies one article of clothing at a time. Mark took out the TENS unit and began setting it up for Pam to try it out.

"You have the most gorgeous tits," Mark complimented Pam as he put the gel and the electrodes on either side of Pam's nipples. Mark connected the four leads and informed her he was ready.

"I'll start slow with a moderate pulse," Mark assured her. "Can you feel it?" he asked.

"Oh yes," Pam replied. "You can turn it up some." Pam could feel her nipples harden from the stimulation.

"I'm going to put a blindfold on you," Jacqui told her friend. "Just let your senses go."

Jim positioned himself between Pam's thighs and began to lightly lick her outer labia. Robin took a feather and gently waved it over Pam's stimulated nipples. Mark knelt beside Pam's head and brushed the tip of his erection across Pam's lips.

Jacqui massaged and sucked on Pam's toes. Pam's entire body was receiving erotic sensual touching from the four friends.

Jim's tongue began rapidly rubbing Pam's clit. Her body writhing, she was building to an orgasm. Mark turned up the speed and intensity on the TENS unit, waves of stimulation were shooting from Pam's breasts to her pussy down her legs to her toes. Robin exchanged the feather for a leather whip and started to gently stroke it on her breasts and stomach.

"Holy fuck," Pam screamed as Mark stuck his tongue in her ear prompting her first full body orgasm. Robin started hitting her harder with the whip. Jim pulled her legs up and rested her calves on his shoulder as he thrust his cock into her wanting pussy. Mark thrust his cock in her mouth and began furiously fucking her throat while her tits were on fire.

Pam couldn't scream, she was gagged by Mark's cock, as she orgasmed, Mark pulled out and Robin grabbed his cock to finish him off. Blindfolded, all Pam could feel was Mark's cum splattering on her face. "Oh god, fuck," she cried as the sensation of Jims cum shooting inside her brought her whole body to another climax.

Mark turned off the TENS unit and took off the electrodes from Pam's breasts as she laid there exhausted, trying to catch her breath.

"Now wasn't that the most intense twenty minutes of your life?" Jacqui asked as Robin licked her husband's cum off Pam's face. Robin removed the blindfold. Pam couldn't talk for another few minutes as her body recovered.

"Oh my god," Pam exclaimed when she eventually could find her voice. "That was the most wild sensual experience." Jacqui was cleaning Pam's pussy, licking up Jim's cum which was oozing from her pussy. "You should bring that thing to my parents' party after the wedding," she said.

"I thought the reception was going to be at Bob and Julie's," Robin said.

"Yes," Pam confirmed. "That's on Saturday. But, you know my parents wouldn't pass on an opportunity to celebrate with a fuckfest. So Sunday everyone is invited over. Could last all the way through Christmas Day."

"I don't know about three days of debauchery," Jim said. "I don't think I could handle that."

"Don't be such a wimp," Jacqui smiled as she teased her lover. "We'll take it easy on you from now until then so you can store up all the sexual energy you need."

The friends laughed and Jim poured them each another glass of wine. They fooled around, petting and kissing each other for the next fifteen minutes. Mark fondled Jim's balls and he was starting to get hard again. Jacqui and Robin each had a mouth on Pam's nipples while they took turns fingering her and each other. Mark and Jim maneuvered themselves into the sixty-nine position, their cocks in each other's mouths sucking away. Jacqui was grinding her pussy into Pam's as Robin sat on Pam's face, getting a tongue fuck from the busty blonde.

Robin broke away from Pam and Jacqui and joined the men. "How about a DP?" she whispered in her husband's ear. She rolled Mark on his back and guided his cock into her deliciously wet pussy. Once Mark was buried deep inside her, Robin commanded Jim to get the lube and fuck her butt hole.

"That's it big boy," she encouraged Jim as she pushed back to take him in deeper. The two cocks slid back and forth, rubbing against each other, separated only by a thin membrane of flesh.

"Rock those cocks," Pam encouraged Robin. Jim started to take control and pounded his cock furiously in Robin's ass. Robin's screams got louder as she orgasmed in a wave of pleasure and pain. Her body went limp when Jim shot whatever remained in his balls into Robin's bowels.

"That was awesome," Pam remarked, complimenting the trio that gave the erotic demonstration of raw, powerful, animalistic sex.

"So, what do you think of your brother marrying Maureen?" Jacqui asked her friend as they laid in the bed and sipped another glass of wine.

"I think it's great," Pam responded. "I can't wait 'til they have their baby."

"Do you know what it's going to be? Boy or girl?" Jacqui asked.

"Girl," she replied. "I was kind of hoping for a boy. You know, someone who could fuck his auntie in eighteen years."

"You are really incorrigible," Jim remarked. "I don't think I ever knew a family like yours."

"You just didn't know it," Pam informed Jim. "There's some open families like us out there and a lot more frustrated families."

"I think I will have to agree about the frustrated families," Mark chimed in. "When I was a teenager, all I could ever think about was my mother. I would get home from school a couple of hours before my parents got home from work. I would go through the dirty clothes hamper in their bathroom and find my mother's panties. I jerked off a lot to the scent of my mother," Mark confessed.

"My dad was a big strong man and I love the way he smelled," Jacqui went on with her story. "You don't know how many nights I fell asleep hoping he would come in my room and hold me and make love to me. He was the first man I ever loved emotionally; I would have loved to love him physically."

"I was the same way about my dad," Robin added to the conversation. "And when I was a teenager, I both envied and yearned for my mother's breasts. I was so attracted to them because they were so big and full, not like me."

"See Jim," Pam explained. "Most people never act out on their incestuous fantasies but my mom and dad are honest and open. They left it up to Phil and I to decide if we wanted to be with them and each other."

"That's really remarkable," Robin added. "I don't think Frank and Susan were ever repressed about anything."

"Certainly not sexual," Mark finished the thought. He got up, found another bottle of wine in the kitchen, and returned to fill their glasses.

"Hold on," Pam told Mark. "If I have another glass I'll be out cold."

"Go ahead Pam," Jacqui said to her friend. "You can stay the night. We would love for you to spend the night."

"OK then," Pam said as she took the glass from Mark.

Both men were spent for the night but they enjoyed the conversation. Jacqui and Robin talked while fondling Pam's magnificent tits. Slowly, they all drifted off to sleep.

Pam woke up first and noticed Mark's morning wood. She got up to pee, came back to bed, and positioned herself to suck on Mark's erection. It didn't take long for Mark to waken to the sensation of a warm mouth ministering to his blood engorged muscle. Mark grabbed a hold of Pam's head and held her there while he took over thrusting his cock against the back of her throat. This was the rough way Pam liked sex. After a few minutes Mark was shooting his sperm down her throat.

Their rough early morning play woke the others up. Jacqui was gently stroking Jim's morning erection as they watched Pam and Mark. Robin got up to make some coffee.

Jacqui eventually rested her pussy down on Jim's cock and they began their slow ritualistic lovemaking. Pam and Mark were already in the shower together when Jacqui screamed out from her orgasm. Jim's cock softened and slid out of Jacqui along with some drips of their mixed cum.

*********

"Are you up yet?" Susan, Pam's mother asked when she called early on the Thursday morning before Christmas.

"Yes mom," Pam replied. "I've been up for hours anxiously waiting to see Phil and Maureen."

"I'll pick you up in ten minutes and we'll head to the airport," Susan confirmed.

Phil and Maureen had taken the redeye from Philly to Las Vegas where they changed planes to head to Tucson. They welcomed the much warmer weather in the desert southwest. When they left their condo back east it had already been snowing. A white Christmas is nice but this couple had grown up in a climate where pool parties were more the norm for the holidays.

Maureen waddled along as best she could to the baggage claim. Phil's arms were full with both of their carry-on luggage.

Suddenly they were greeted by a big-breasted blonde screaming and hugging them.

"I'm happy to see you as well Pam," Phil said struggling to regain control of the carry-on bags.

"Oh my god, you are so big," Pam exclaimed hugging her best friend Maureen.

"Looks like you're going to have a big healthy baby girl," Susan said as she caught up to them. "How much longer until your expected?" she asked her future daughter-in-law.

"Another month," Phil injected, answering for Maureen.

"Are you two hungry?" Susan asked as they loaded the luggage into the SUV.

"I'm dying for a real breakfast burrito," Maureen responded. "My baby has to have a taste of the real thing," she laughed.

Susan took the side roads and stopped at a small Mexican restaurant where they were to enjoy authentic Sonoran cooking. The conversation was catching up on their daily lives, Maureen's pregnancy and Phil's meteoritic rise in the world of corporate law.

When they arrived at Pam's apartment, Susan helped Maureen get settled while Phil and his sister went for a quiet walk together.

"Ahh, it's good to stretch my legs," Phil said. "Flying has become so uncomfortable."

"Did you get any sleep?" Pam asked.

"Maureen slept practically the entire flight to Las Vegas," Phil told her. "I couldn't sleep at all," he said.

"Are you guys ok to have sex during the pregnancy?" Pam inquired.

"Yes," Phil answered. "The doctor said it was alright. It does get a little awkward though," he explained.

Susan was at the car SUV when Pam and Phil came back from their walk. "Come over for dinner around six tonight. Bob and Julie will be there as well," she told her children.

Phil kissed his mother on the lips. "Thanks mom," he said.

Inside the apartment, Maureen had settled into a nice warm bath. Phil and Pam walked in on her and Pam leaned over to touch Maureen 's swollen breasts under the warm water.

"They feel so nice and big now," Pam commented.

"Why don't you both go have some fun while I relax in here a while," Maureen offered. Both Phil and Pam leaned over and gave her a long passionate kiss on the lips before heading into the bedroom.

Passion and lust for each other immediately took a hold of them. They could not get naked fast enough. Phil rushed to bury his face between his sister's thighs, kissing and licking his way to Pam's honey pot.

"Oh god, how I've missed your beautiful pussy," Phil exclaimed. Pam pulled away and gestured her brother onto the bed where she positioned herself on top for sixty-nine dual oral action.

"And I've missed the feel of your hard hot cock in my mouth," Pam countered. For five minutes they worked on each other's sex organs, bring them delight and building the energy between them.

Pam disengaged and turned around to straddle her brother, impaling himself on his wonderful rod. She rocked back and forth, up, and down to feel his cock everywhere inside her vagina. Pam grabbed a hold of Phil's hand that was on her ass cheek and placed it on her tit. "Squeeze my nipple," she commanded. "Harder," she instructed. Phil could feel her womanly ejaculation pouring out of her onto his balls as she screamed through her orgasm.

Pam and Phil rolled over; he pushed her legs back and started pounding her pussy hard. Maureen had come in the bedroom now and joined them in bed. She rubbed Pam's clit and squeezed one of her nipples as Phil continued his relentless pummeling.

"Fuck Yes. Fuck Yes," Pam cried as her hips thrust up forcing Phil's cock deep into her cervix, her vaginal muscles gripping him hard causing him to explode in large streams of sperm. Out of breath, their hearts beating hard in their chests, the brother and sister came down off of their climaxes.

Maureen settled in bed between Phil and Pam. Phil dozed off quickly, having been awake all night flying across country. Pam gently caressed Maureen's extended belly. They kissed softly. Maureen took hold of Pam's head and guided it toward her left tit. Instinctively, Pam began sucking on the swollen nipple. It wasn't long before Pam was savoring sweet mother's milk.

"That is so wonderful," Pam told her friend.

"It feels wonderful when you do that," Maureen responded. "Don't forget the other one," she moaned.

*******

"Is one OK?" Frank hesitated before pouring Maureen a glass of wine at dinner.

"I'd rather not," Maureen told him. "Just want to play it safe. Thanks anyway."

"I hear you've become quite the hot-shot lawyer," Bob addressed his soon to be son-in-law.

"I'm doing very well," Phil replied. "I've landed some of the largest defense contractors as clients," he explained further.

"After I talked with Pam a few weeks ago, Phil came up with a fabulous idea," Maureen interjected gleefully.

"What's that?" Susan asked.

"Since many of my clients have operations here, in Phoenix and New Mexico, I convinced the partners of my firm that I could serve them better by being more direct with them instead of working through their corporate managers back east," Phil went on. "I am going to open an office here in Tucson," he concluded.

Pam jumped out of her chair, wrapped her arms around her brother, and forced a kiss on his lips.

"Does that mean I will be seeing my granddaughter all the time?" Julie asked exuberantly.

"Yes mom," Maureen said with a smile.

"Congratulations son," Frank added, proud of his son's accomplishments.

"I am even considering getting my Doctorate of Jurisprudence here at the university," Phil told them. "Just in case this cash cow dries up."

"Phil said he would have to go back to Philly a few days a month so we are keeping the condo there," Maureen explained. "It's already paid for," she added.

"It's nice there in the spring and fall," Phil explained. "Everyone will be welcome to use it for vacations."

"You are welcome to stay with us until you find a house," Susan offered. "It might get a little cramped at Pam's apartment."

"Thank you Susan," Maureen said. "It will be good to have you and mom around when the baby is born."

"Uh. Don't forget me," Pam said jokingly indignant. "After all, I'm the nurse in the family." They all laughed and decided to go into the living room for some wine and brandy. Phil stayed behind to help his mother clean up from dinner. She wrapped her arms around her son and gave him a long passionate kiss.

"Well, I guess now I won't be in a rush to jump your bones," Susan laughed.

"Mom, you can have me anytime you want," Phil responded groping her large tit.

Susan took him literally and got on her knees in front of him, unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his boxer shorts. Phil's cock began to get hard in his mother's mouth. Susan's tongue danced all over Phil's growing rod and balls, her fingers reached into her panties and found their way inside her moistening pussy.

Phil's cock felt like hot steel in her mouth. She let it go and stood up, ripping off her panties on the way. Susan whispered, "Fuck me hard," in his ear as she turned around and bent over the kitchen counter. Phil lined the tip of his rod up to her wet slit and pushed himself hard all the way in. Susan gasped. She hadn't felt him inside her for a while. Phil knew how his mother liked it, just like her daughter, they both liked it hard and furious. Phil obliged.

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
771 Followers
12