Pam's Party Hoe-Hoe-Hoe Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kcamal
kcamal
611 Followers

The sensation was a strange exciting one and my cock was enjoying the show, but I didn't get to ponder long. With guys hands all over her my wife and Chase's cock back in her mouth Pam started using her hands to work on the puffy lips of her clit, gyrating her hips and moaning and it wasn't long after Claudio pulled out Chase pulled away from her mouth and climbed between her legs and slammed his love pump all the way into her hair pie. He did not take it slow or easy as he savagely pushed in as deep as he could go in one motion. He let out an ooooohhhhhh fuck yesssss as he hit bottom.

Pam moaned back a loud yessssss and raised her legs to wrap them around Chase's ass as he slowly pulled out and then slammed into her juicy slitted box again with her loud approval. When he started slowly inching his pussy pleaser with the big knob back out of her female genital receptacle you could hear Pam let out a chorus of ugh, unnngh, uuuuunghs, her moans were constant now as Chase was deliberately teasing Pam's lady privates. Her hands were clawing at his back and her legs were pumping on his ass frantically trying to pull her empty love nest up to use his pleasure tool or to get him to ram his cum slinger back into her cunt. My wife's eyes opened wide as she gritted her teeth and yelled "I need you to fuck my pussy hard, fuck me now and fuck me hard."

Chase didn't need any more encouragement as he slammed his bush beater into my wife's already semen filled opening and worked up a good rhythm, pounding her for all he was worth. Pam was like an animal possessed rising up and meeting every stroke and screaming for him to fuck her. They were both on fire as they fucked like there was no tomorrow.

Kenny walked over as naked as he could be and knelt down in front of Pam and started trying to rub the head of his cock against her lips. Pam was moving around from being fucked so Kenny's cock was rubbing all over her face. You could tell Kenny was already worked up because when his semen shooter rubbed her face and her lips you could see the glossy sheen from his precum streaks he was leaving on her face. Pam opened her eyes to see what was happening and they got huge as she stared up into the biggest cunt stretcher she had ever seen. It must have been 9 inches long and as thick as her wrist. She just stared up at it as Kenny was holding it there waiting for her to open her mouth to take it in.

My wife finally steadied herself and reached up with her hand and wrapped it around the sizable donkey dick. She started working her hand up and down the big cream stick all the while not losing any rhythm with the intruder that was pounding her cunt. Pam finally opened her mouth as wide as she could just to get the head of Kenny's cock into her mouth. I could hear her moaning as she was again sucking one sperm shooter and being fucked by another. She was groaning unghhhhh, unghhhhhh, unghhhhhh out of the corners of her mouth, from each pump into her cunt as she gave face to Kenny's huge cock.

Kenny pushed forward a little more as his horse meat stretched open her mouth and cried out "oh yeah, your mouth feels sooooooo good. Suck my cock baby, suck it down, lick your tongue all around it like that you fucking cunt, make me cum." With those words you could tell whatever inhibitions might have been left were gone now and everything seemed a frenzy as things were turning into an all out gangbang of my wife.

Kenny had almost half his huge mating meat in her mouth now as he put his hands on the back of her head to start using her mouth as a fuck hole while Chase was busy using the other. Kenny's hands were so big it looked like he was palming a cantaloupe as he guided his cock in and out of her mouth. You could see Pam's tongue working around the head when Kenny pulled it out and then he would shove it back in as far as he could stretching her mouth to the limits around the circumference of his monster meat. Pam would gag and choke at Kenny's size but tried to take as much as she could.

Chase was still pounding her at a pretty fast pace and was beginning to moan as he was building to his inevitable release. He started grunting as he slammed his cock into her as deep as he could and arched his back as you could tell he was about to splash the inside of her womb with her second load of the evening. He was grunting oh god soooo good, soooooo good as his pace hurried slamming her cunt as hard as he could. Chase started yelling out "oh shit, here it cums." "Fuck, I'm gonna blow, oh god it feels so good, you ready for my hot spunk bitch?" Chase's body was convulsing as he groaned and slammed his cum cannon into her cunt filling her with more jizz.

This seemed to put Kenny over the top as started bucking and cried out "oh yes, I'm going to cum in your mouth, get ready to swallow it bitch". Kenny jerked rapidly and started dumping his own load in my wife's mouth as he yelled "oh yes I'm fucking cumming, swallow it all bitch, swallow it all don't waste a drop."

Kenny must have been saving his cum for a while because he groaned and bucked his custard chucker into her mouth as deep as he could 4 or 5 times unloading several huge deposits into her mouth. Pam gave it her best effort but with Kenny holding her head tightly and the huge cock rammed in her mouth made her gag and the streams of white love piss started running out from around the cock in her mouth and down her chin to her chest. Kenny continued to pump his flaccid cock in her mouth a few more times to empty his seed as she continued gagging on his huge load.

When Kenny finally pulled out after he had completely drained his sack into my wife's mouth, Pam screamed out oooooohhhh yesssss, keep fucking me, I need you to fuck me hard. I am so turned on right now I can't stand it; I need you to fuck me hard. She had her hands and feet wrapped around Chase's ass trying to make him fuck her harder. But Chase had already shot his wad so his cock was not ready to continue and he pulled out and rolled over so that Patrick could climb between her legs.

It seem like one motion as Chase rolled off Patrick climbed on my wife and shoved his cock in her female slit and was pounding her hard and fast. This put Pam over the top as she cried out oh yesssss, I am going to cum. Fuck me hard, oh god I need you to fuck me hard now ooooooohhhhh, ughhhh, ugghhhhhhhh. Pam was bucking like an animal as Patrick pounded as hard as he could and she was moaning and cumming harder than ever before. Her pole hole was making sloshing noises as she kept crying out "oooohhhhhh dear god, ssssoooooooooo good, sooooooooo goooooooood, can't stop cummming. I want your cock, I want your cum, I need to be fucked." "I can't stand it anymore, fuck me harder, harder." Ohhhhh my gawd this is sooo fucking good, ungh, unngghh, unnngghhhhhhhhhhh" as her body spasmed.

Patrick waited for Pam to regain composure and without pulling his shooting stick out of my wife he rolled over and got my wife on top of him. Pam took a minute then started slowly rising up and lowing herself on his cock. She didn't fuck slowly for long and soon was using his beaver lever as a battering ram on her twat fucking him as fast as she could move.

Ricky couldn't take waiting any longer, he came over and stuck his cock in Pam's face as she was fucking Patrick for all he was worth. My wife opened her mouth immediately and took the whole piece of meat in her mouth and started working it in and out of her mouth like a woman possessed. Just a couple hours ago this cock whore was my conservative wife who had transformed into the cockaholic in front of us and seemed like she could not get enough male reproductive organs into her female orifices nor fast enough.

She took Ricky's whole spermapositor down her throat burying her nose in his stomach. One hand was on Patrick's chest as she was rising and slamming on his pole at a very rapid pace while the other hand was on Ricky's ass shoving his cock in and out of her mouth as deep as she could gagging as she took his whole kidney wiper down her throat. Ricky had been whacking his cock this whole time while he watched the action and now he could not believe how good she was taking care of him with her mouth and said "oh my god you're a fucking whore, take it, suck it down your throat, you are such fucking slut, suck my cock."

My wife had only been sucking Ricky's member in her mouth a minute or so when his eyes opened wide as he said you are going to make me cum. Pam was moaning on his cock "mmmmmm, mmmmmmm." You could see her working her tongue around the blue veined member in her mouth as she worked it back and forth and then taking it all down her throat. This pushed Ricky over the edge as he was pushing forward with his balls slapping her chin to see how far down her throat he could go. Ricky grabbed the back of Pam's head and for the second time in just minutes my wife's throat was being used as a sperm receptacle for a deposit.

Ricky seemed lost in the moment and only concerned about fulfilling his animal needs, he began pounding his semen spout in my wife's mouth as fast and deep and hard he could. Ricky cried out "take it all you fucking whore" as he was banging her face roughly against his stomach with his balls slapping under her chin with a clapping noise and his cock making her gag but he started getting more frantic as he began to lose it as he said "oh fuck that's it, I'm going to cum down your fucking throat you cunt." "Oh fuck, oh fuck you have me ready to cum, oh shit here it cums, oh sweet jesus here it cums swallow it bitch."

With that he tightened the gripe on the back of her head even more and slammed forward to shove his cock as far as it would go, he clinched his ass cheeks as he convulsed exploding inside her mouth. I thought he would suffocate my wife as Pam's nose was buried in his stomach as she tried to breathe, causing her to choke and gag on the protein shake flowing out of her mouth, but Ricky didn't seem to care as he pulled harder on the back of her head.

His body spasmed violently as he groaned and his ass was clinched tight as he gave a few rapid thrusts forward looking like he was trying to empty himself directly into my wife's stomach. As Ricky pulled out he said take it all cunt as he drained the remaining man seed on her face and then wiped the cum his cock on Pam's face which was now covered from her forehead to her chin and more breast icing dripped down onto her chest.

My wife looked up at me and said "I am so sorry babe but this feels soooooo goooood being fucked like this". They have me so fucking hot I can't get enough I am so hot. What could I do but smile and say I understood. Pam started really working up and down on the cock inside her as she was nearing yet another gigantic climax. Fuck me I need to cum again, please fuck me hard. It feels sooooo good to be fucked like this. I am ready to cum again while you fuck me, please fuck me hard.

Chase hard gotten hard again watching the action and walked up kneeled behind Pam. He straddled Patrick's legs and pushed my wife's upper body onto Patrick's chest causing her to stop fucking as he started rubbing his cock against her backside getting his cock nice and wet from the bull gravy running down her legs. Chase's cock wasn't very long only about 5 inches but the head was considerable size and looked like a tennis ball on the end of a broom stick with all the excitement the massive head was as purple as a plum as he would rub it over the love paste leaking out around the cock in her cunt and then slide it along her backside to lube her anal opening.

Chase then spread her ass cheeks wide for everyone to get a closer inspection of Patrick's cock filling her pussy and the beautiful little closed orifice surrounded by puckered wrinkles and slightly darker skin which is Pam's anus. Chase again took his cock and rubbed the moisture from the length of her cunt and then he pushed his cock head against her last unused opening. Pam lifted her head, turned to look at him and asked "what do you think you're doing back there?"

Chase did not respond, he just pushed her face towards another waiting cock and Pam instinctively took the member in her mouth. Patrick knew what was happening and grabbed Pam's ass cheeks with both hands and put her poop chute on display for everyone to see. Chase didn't hesitate as he slide his ho handle down to her cunt again to get more lube on the large head of his battering ram and we all watched him shove his cock slowly but with some effort against her little unopened rosebud.

With her ass cheeks spread as he pushed everyone got a great view of what looked like an oversized purple mushroom pushing against the tight puckered knotted end of a balloon. The shaft of Chase's cock started to bow as he pressed harder until the head of his cock slowly started to dilate my wife's small puckered anal opening. It seemed like slow motion as Chase pushed harder and the bulbous head of his cock stretched my wife's sphincter. With my wife grunting around the cock in her mouth Chase's sizable mushroom capped member completely expanded her orifice then disappeared into her out hole as her sphincter closed tightly around his shaft.

The cock that had been in my wife's mouth fell out as her head looked to the ceiling and she wailed loudly upon feeling the cock head filling her caboose. It was a surreal type moment because just a short while ago I watched Pam get fucked for the first time now Chase was burying the bone in my wife's backyard trying to clean her bowels with a whore's milk enema while Patrick's spitting cobra was ready to spray it's baby seed venom deep in her womb and several one eyed monster's were trying to take care of her oral hygiene with a tapioca toothpaste mouthwash. The others were rubbing and playing with whatever they could gets their hands on, aound or in.

Watching I noticed Pam had stopped fucking Patrick, turned and put a hand on Chase's stomach and told him "go slow, until I get use to your cock in my ass." This surprised me because she had only allowed me back there a couple times before we were married and now she was directing her fucking like a total slut. After a short moment Chase began slowly pushing his cock all the way into her anal cavity as my wife's head tilted back, her eyes opened wide and her mouth was fully agape.

Once Chase's bun spreader was in her rectum up to his baby makers he laid on her back, now my wife was sandwiched between two guys with two male genital jizz dispensers only an inch apart in both of her cum catchers. After what only seemed like a minute or so Pam slowly started rocking back against the two cocks. She surprised me even more when she looked at the two guys and said "I need to be used, fuck me hard now!" Chase and Patrick took a little while but both got into a rhythm and started pounding her two holes in unison. She screamed" uunngh, augh, oh god, two cocks fucking me, fuck my ass as I'm fucking the cock in my cunt. Please both of you; fuck me as hard as you can. Shove that cock in my ass, use my body, make me a whore, fuck me at the same time." "I fucking cummmming, oh god fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

My wife's body was moving in every direction as both guys were fucking her holes at full speed now and both guys would slam their cocks in her orifices as deep as they could go. Both guys seemed to forget about my wife and were only trying to satisfy their own need, so there was no rhythm or working together as both just rammed their cocks into her for all they were worth, it was a constant blur of two cocks buttering my wife's bread on both sides as fast and as hard as they could. Pam again cried out "oh my god, I am being fucked so hard and I feel so full of cock, fuck me harder. Oh god I can't stop cummming from the fullness of having two cocks pounding in me at the same time. Two cocks that are filling me so full and are so deep inside me. "Oh god unghhhh, UNNNNNGHHHHHH" she screamed as her body started shaking.

The frenzy and the spasms of her body caused Chase and Patrick both to start to cumming at the same time as they both slammed their cocks as deep into Pam's openings as hard as they could and both cried out fuck, shit, here I cum oooohhh, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh, oh my god, fuck yessssss. I could see them tense up, pull out only to try and slam their cocks into her even harder as they emptied themselves inside her rear entry and piss slit.

Pam's eyes were glazed over but she still screamed out "oh yeeeeeeesss, two cocks cummmmming in me at the same time. I have two cocks cummmmming in me. Two cocks filling me full of hot cum. Oh my god, mmmmmmmmm, oooohhhhhhh I can feel them filling me. All three laid there in a pile for a few minutes until Chase and Patrick finally pulled out and rolled off of my wife.

Pam was covered in sweat and had cream pies oozing out of her cooze and her bum hole. Her hair was mussed, her makeup was smeared and running and she had drying cum covering her face, body and hair. Someone brought out some damp towels and they began to clean some of the endless amount of cum that seemed over her petite frame. She was just laying there as they were trying to clean her but her naked body was having an effect and several guys started massaging her fleashy mounds and playing with her holes.

This was having an effect on my wife too because she started moaning and squirming on the floor. Another one of the guys, Billy couldn't wait for them to finish cleaning her so he laid down between her legs and proceeded to start fucking her. Pam looked up to see that she had someone new inside her. She raised her legs to her chest so that he could sink in further and just said "Fuck me, fuck me hard, I want all of you to use me, I am yours to use any way you want tonight. I will fuck every one of you as many times as you want. I need more cock in me, I am so fucking horny." With that she put her arms around him and started clawing his back as he was pounding his cock in her.

Two guys kneeled down, one on each side of her head and she took turns sucking their cocks. Things were becoming a blur as guys were fucking her like a blowup doll. The guys kept shifting positions and over the next hour my wife rarely had an orifice left unused. My balls were aching so bad from whacking my cock the whole time watching my wife being used, so when I got a chance I crawled between her legs. Her cunt lips stayed open and cum was flowing out as I began to stick my cock inside a familiar place. Her cunt felt looser than normal, but the feeling was like nothing I'd ever felt before. The moisture of her juices mixed with all the liquid kids she had in her cunt made a warm slippery feeling like never before.

I was pounding her hard as her cunt was making loud sloppy noises. I turned my head only to see a cock in her mouth no more than two inches from my face. The exhilaration of the close-up view of the cock using her throat and the feeling of my cock between her legs help me spill my load in just minutes. Richard didn't let me enjoy the feeling long as he was tugging at my shoulder to get me to vacate my position. Richard had just crawled between my wife's legs when Claudio who was ready again stopped him and told him he wanted underneath her. Richard pulled out as Claudio lay down on the floor. The rest of the guys helped my wife up and moved her over Claudio; with her back to him and cum dripping down her legs they lowered her brown hole onto his waiting butt stick. She laid back on his chest as Richard climbed back on and stuck his cock back into her waiting cunt to finish what he started. Richard was so horny he started fucking her at a frantic jackhammers pace. My wife was sandwiched between two guys again; she was groaning and making guttural noises I had never heard her make and screaming out to everyone to fuck her hard.

kcamal
kcamal
611 Followers