Pam's Sexual Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
As Pam Beesly enters her 40s, she explores her sexuality.
6.9k words
4.85
21k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This story is an extension of the American version of The Office. Specifically, it chronicles the sexual awakening of Pam Beesley, one of the main characters. The story will come in three parts, this being the first installment. This being my first attempt at erotic literature, and thus my first attempt at fan fiction, I welcome constructive criticism. Pam Beesly has always been one of my favorite TV characters, and I believe she deserves a scintillating sexual journey. Thank you for reading.

*****

When Pam arrived at the office the following morning, things were quiet. Aside from the occasional ringing phone and quiet phone conversation, there was little going on.

Pam spent the first hour or so at her desk, checking off mundane tasks. She read emails, responding to some. She checked her voicemail, of which she had one. It was an office supplier asking if the office had any need for a restock of black pens.

It was not until about ten o'clock that she broke away from her tasks, leaned back in her chair, and stretched her arms up behind her head, letting out a sizable yawn. With that, she looked toward the accounting department of the office where Angela worked. Angela's desk was tidy, almost annoyingly so, and it was glaringly obvious when she wasn't sitting there.

In fact, nothing on her desk had been touched since yesterday. Pam could tell, because Angela's "to-do" list was still draped over her computer keyboard and her desk lamp was off.

Pam frowned inquisitively, wondering where Angela was. It made Pam somewhat uncomfortable. After such a wild chain of events from the day before, it was easy for Pam's cynical side to start conjuring up theories.

Maybe Angela was embarrassed. Maybe yesterday she was temporarily insane, and now was thinking clearly. Maybe she wanted nothing more than to avoid the office after such an out-of-character day.

Pam reached for her phone and wrote a text message.

"Hey!"

No response. Pam set her phone down and re-engaged with her computer, almost convincing herself, despite having no new emails, that she had something more important to do. Anything was better than stewing in unfounded feelings that she did something wrong, and now somehow was to be embarrassed or shamed.

By about lunchtime, Pam was tired, but she had talked herself out of being irrationally embarrassed just because Angela was absent. She was actually glad that it was a quiet day. Angela wasn't the only person missing from the office. The sales team had a day retreat to a conference center nearby, which meant almost total silence in the office.

Pam was somewhat relieved by that. She woke up late and didn't have a ton of time to get ready for the day. In particular, this meant that she didn't have time to iron any of her blouses, which meant she went for a slightly more casual look consisting of dress pants, flats, and a v-neck t-shirt covered by a simple grey blazer. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and she wore a pair of glasses.

While she clicked around on the internet, a voice startled her.

"Hey, Pam."

It was Pete Miller, who worked in customer service. Pam looked up from her computer.

"Hey, Pete," she said.

She always kind of liked Pete. He was quiet, handsome, and tall. He never seemed to get caught up with anyone or anything at the office. Instead, he kept his head down and got his work done, and was always nice to just about everyone. In many ways, he reminded her of a young Jim.

Pete stood over Pam holding a piece of paper.

"I know that we are filing complaints differently now, but I'm not sure what to do with these redacted complaints," he said. "Did they mention anything in the last meeting?"

Pam shifted her eyes up, as if trying to remember. When she looked back at Pete she caught him staring directly at her chest. Pam was sitting with her legs crossed, and leaning forward a few inches toward her desk. From Pete's vantage point, he could see directly down her v-neck shirt. At least half of her magnificent breasts were visible to him. Pam got the sudden urge to draw this out.

"Um," she said, and paused.

She started shuffling papers on her desk, making sure to keep the view available to Pete.

"Didn't Toby say something about a memo that came from corporate?"

She bent forward a bit more, reaching for a stack of papers further away on her desk. Those were office supply order forms and she knew it, but by now Pete was almost red in the face by this little visual gift, and she wanted to see how far she could take it.

"Uh, yea. Or... maybe? I don't know." Pete chuckled, shyly. "I wasn't really paying attention," he said.

Pam looked up at him and smiled.

"Yea, me neither, apparently," she said. "I'll let you know if I find that memo."

Pete cracked his knuckles and got one last eyeful down Pam's shirt.


"Alrighty, thanks!" he said. And he walked away.

Pam smiled and sat up straight, adjusting her shirt and pulling her blazer straight. Just then, a text message came through to her phone.

"Hey missy! I decided to take a lavish day off! I've been at a spa and now I'm taking myself out for lunch. Maybe YOU should take me out to dinner!"

Pam was relieved. None of her crazy cynical predictions were true. In fact, the opposite was true! And if she didn't know any better, Angela just asked her out on a date.

Pam typed back.

"I hear you have expensive tastes."

Angela responded.

"Wherever did you hear that? I'm a simple girl!"

Pam thought for a moment and then typed, "Ok then how about drinks at Coopers at 6?"

Angela responded, "Can't wait!"

...

It was nearly 4:30 when Pam's phone buzzed with a text message. It startled her a bit, since at that moment she was lost in something of a daze staring at her computer screen.

It was not uncommon for her to indulge in a little YouTube in the final minutes of a work day. It was not as if there was ever a mountain of work for Pam, so her penchant for efficiency almost always left her several hours of "run out the clock" time at work.

On this occasion, she watched a montage of video clips, set to some particularly whimsical music, of cats getting caught in unexpected situations. The video was aptly titled "Cats are Funnier than Humans." Truth be told, Pam did not find the video all that funny, but it was certainly more entertaining than counting down the minutes before five o'clock.

The text was from Jim.

"Are you proud of the effort you've put in at work today?"

Pam read the text while simultaneously twirling a lock of her hair with her finger. She chuckled a bit. Jim was referencing a time not long ago when Jo Bennett was in charge of Dunder Mifflin. Jo was something of a task-master, and while she was the CEO, the company ran quite differently. In fact, Pam couldn't ever remember wasting thirty minutes on YouTube while Jo was in charge. Instead, she was constantly on her guard for the moment when Jo would inevitably creep behind her and cryptically ask her how things were going. That was code for, "give me a report on your day, and it better reflect some seriously hard work on your part."

"Oh, I don't think I've ever worked harder," Pam responded.

"Let me guess. Decaf Tea, shoes off, and YouTube," he texted back.

Pam flashed a quick smirk at her phone. Jim knew her too well.

Pam responded with an angry face emoji. Jim knew what it meant. She sometimes loathed that he knew her as well as he did. She wished like crazy that she had some secret or some surprising thing in her past that he did not know about. For years she loved how much Jim paid attention to her. From day one of working at Dunder Mifflin he knew her favorite yogurt flavor, and from then on he stored away every piece of information about her that he could possibly find.

It was romantic. When she least expected it, he would recite something that she said years before, or make reference to some small and seemingly insignificant thing that she did. He was like an elephant, and she knew that it was his way of reminding her how much she meant to him.

But increasingly his approach became annoying to Pam. There was no mystery to their relationship, and the charm of his air tight memory had started to flame out.

This all came to a head about a year prior, when the two essentially challenged each other to surprise the other. Neither could, and it became abundantly clear, at least to Pam, that they were indeed entering the doldrums of their marriage.

The angry emoji face was fine, though. Jim took at is flirtatious. Pam sometimes pretended to be frustrated about just how much he loved her. It was her way of reminding him that she appreciated it. But the angry face had at least some truth to it this time. They couldn't surprise each other. He did know everything about her. Their marriage was as vanilla as could be.

"Love you." Jim texted.

Pam didn't respond. A feeling set over her that hadn't in a long time. It was akin to the slight rebellious feeling that accompanied the times when Pam's parents were out of town when she was younger. The house was empty. There were no rules. Even if there were, she was alone, and that was the best time to break them anyway.

In high school that meant having a friend or two over to the house even though she was not allowed to, and then sneaking some liquor out of her dad's cabinet, and replacing what they drank with water.

It wasn't malicious rebellion. It was natural rebellion - the result of being left alone and being an upstanding and angelic child. It's natural for every human to want to play with fire at some point.

But that fire can spread, and one of the ways it does so is when breaking the rules has even a hint of motive behind it. There were countless times growing up when Pam was annoyed with her parents, and wanted to act out accordingly. She rarely did, though. It wasn't hard wired into her DNA to act on any of her whims. Instead, she suppressed the urges and carried on, never pouring any gas on the fire.

This moment felt different, though. She recognized the feeling. She was home alone, and had a natural tendency toward playing with a little bit of fire. And now, she felt annoyed, and not in a fleeting way, like when she stubbed her toe or spilled some coffee on her shirt. This was bigger, and in an instant, she wanted to pour some gas on the fire.

...

At about 5:15 Pam began to gather her things. By now everyone at the office was gone, save for Kelley, who rarely left the office before 5:30 as customers were prone to call in with their complaints as close to the end of their work day as possible. Kelley, who was the head of customer service, didn't seem to mind. Work was her social life, and being in the office was infinitely better for her than being alone in her apartment.

Pam started to gather her bag and then paused, considering the fact that traffic wouldn't be great, and that she ought to use the bathroom before heading to Coopers to meet Angela.

She set her bag down and trudged back to the bathroom, stopping at the mirror to give herself a once-over. First, she took her hair out of its pony tail and let it sit naturally. It parted slightly off from center, and cascaded down over her ears. She spent some time playing with it, pulling it behind her ears, moving her fingers through and ultimately giving it more volume.

She stood up straight, straightened up her grey blazer, and gave her v-neck shirt a little shake, then turned slightly from side to side, making sure she wasn't missing any major stains or wrinkles.

Lastly, she pulled out her lipstick and leaned toward the mirror to apply it. It was a soft pink shade, virtually unnoticeable by a casual observer, but even just applying it gave her a little jolt of confidence.

At that moment, Kelley came into the bathroom.

"Hey girl." Pam said, without breaking her concentration from the lipstick.

"Hey!" Kelley beamed. "I didn't know anyone was still here."

Kelley took a few steps toward the stalls and then stood behind Pam.

"You are a MILF and I hate you for that," Kelley said.

Pam let out a surprised laugh and put her lipstick down.

"You're ridiculous," she said, rolling her eyes.

Kelley started dancing in place, motioning like she was spanking someone.

"Your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours...damn right... it's better than yours..."

Pam giggled and looked at Kelley like she was crazy. Of course she enjoyed it, but Kelley was so quirky that it just made her laugh.

Kelley kept dancing, as if the music was actually playing in her head. She closed her eyes and bobbed her head back and forth, swinging her arms. She turned around and playfully backed her rear-end into Pam like the two were at a club.

Pam was laughing somewhere between nervously and maniacally. She jokingly put her hands on Kelley's hips and "danced" for about four seconds before keeling over into a laughing fit.

Kelley kept it going.

"Yeah, girl! You have the moves!" she said.

Kelley started strutting to the beat in her head. She rhythmically danced in a circle around Pam and pressed up against Pam's backside. She put her hands on Pam's hips and continued humming.

"La la la la la... Your Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...La la la la la..."

Pam started to sway, and started moving her butt to the beat of Kelley's song. Her face was bright pink. Kelley moved one of her hands to the front of Pam's waist. It was right at her belt line and the tips of her fingers grazed Pam's tummy.

Pam momentarily sank into Kelley's lap, letting her butt press against Kelley's thighs. Kelley reached her head to Pam's left ear, pulled back her hair, and whispered her song.

"Your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard... and they're like... it's better than..."

Kelley broke away from Pam and started laughing.

"Um, why have you never gone to the clubs with me?"

Pam jutted her hips out and flipped her hair.

"Oh, probably because I'm a 40-year-old mother of two," she said jokingly.

Kelley started toward the stall.

"Girl, I know about ten studs who would be all over that booty," she said. "MILFs are in right now. Everybody wants a hot mommy with a body."

Kelley did one final dance move and then entered the stall. Pam chuckled.

"I'll keep that in mind," she said. "I'm out of here. Have a great night. Don't club too hard. We have work tomorrow!"

Pam took one more glance in the mirror and headed back to her desk to gather her things.

...

When Pam arrived at Coopers, Angela was already sitting at the bar. Pam immediately noticed that she looked cute, and that she had never seen Angela out of her work clothes before. Angela wore dark blue jeans that pronounced her tiny waist, and a cute black tank top. Her hair was down, and she capped the outfit off with some adorable cream colored pumps.

Pam moved toward the bar and Angela turned to her.

"Hey!" Pam said, smiling like she was finally reconnecting with an old friend.

"Hi!" Angela said excitedly.

She hopped off her bar stool and and gave Pam a hug. It was a quick hug, but their cheeks touched, and Angela made a little kissing noise even though her lips never touched Pam's face. As the two disengaged from the hug, Angela held onto Pam's blazer.

"This is nice," she said. "Is it new?"

Angela looked up and down at Pam's entire outfit.

"Oh," Pam said. "No, I just don't normally wear it with this shirt," she said.

"Well, it's cute," said Angela.

They both sat down.

Angela was working on a martini which was almost gone.

"What can I get for you, miss?"

It was the bartender.

"I actually think I'd love a Cosmo," said Pam.

"You got it," said the bartender.

Pam looked at Angela.

"It's very girly, but I actually never drink them. For some reason it sounds refreshing right now," she said.

Angela smiled.

"I like it when you're girly," she said.

Over the next few hours the pair of co-workers enjoyed themselves completely. They gossiped about other employees at Dunder-Mifflin, exchanged old relationship stories, and even played a few rounds of "would you rather," a game that she and Jim played fairly regularly in the early stages of their relationship.

The goal of the game was to create a difficult decision for the other person. Angela stymied Pam when she asked, "would you rather only be able to sleep with Dwight or be celibate for the rest of your life"?

"That's not even fair," cried Pam as she took a sip of her third cosmopolitan.

Angela laughed. "You have to answer, though! I didn't make the rules. You did!"

Pam closed her eyes, cringing, and while shaking her head frantically she blurted out, "Ok Dwight. I pick Dwight."

Angela put on a pretend shocked face.

"Well come on. I need some action in my life," said Pam. "I'm not just going to be an old maid who never gets to have sex."

She took another drink.

Angela seized the opportunity.

"Would you rather only ever sleep with Jim for the rest of your life, or get to sleep with other people, knowing that he'd get to do the same"?

Pam paused. She clutched the stem of her martini glass and partially rolled her eyes, contemplating the question while Angela stared her down.

Induced by the alcohol, Pam cut her thought process surprisingly short.

"I think it would be fun to sleep with other people," she said.

Angela shot her hand toward Pam and grabbed her wrist.

"I knew it!" she said.

Pam offered an embarrassed look.

"No, no! Not in a bad way," said Angela. "Just, you know, I knew that you had a wild side. I mean, you let me kiss you the other day. But even without that I knew deep down you were... a little freaky."

Pam didn't miss a beat. It was as if she was trying to change the subject, or at least get the attention off her own marriage, which at the moment she would rather disregard. For the first time in about a decade she was feeling loose, adventurous, and having unfettered fun. She didn't want to ruin it.

Unexpectedly, Pam said, "Would you rather sleep with Kelley or Erin?"

Pam looked confident, like maybe she just caught Angela off guard by blurting out something as taboo and close-to-home as giving her the option between having sex with two different women that they worked with.

Kelley Kapur was already on Pam's mind. The bubbly Indian had worked at Dunder-Mifflin as long as she has, and while Pam never found herself attracted to her, the few moments in the last week when Kelley overtly sexualized Pam stuck with her.

Erin, on the other hand, seemed to have come out of nowhere. She probably named her soley based on the fact that Kelley and Erin became great friends over the last few years. Erin was young - only 27 years old. She had what some would consider an adorable face, which only made her look younger. Her youth was emphasized further by her quirky and sometimes zany personality. She came off as naïve, and even dumb sometimes, but she was a sweet girl.

In fact, Erin was quite pretty. Her straight brown hair that came to her shoulders brought out her big brown eyes. She was tall and thin, and any amount of adulthood that she had lived up to this point had not taken hold of her body yet. She had a big bright smile, by all measures was a beautiful woman.

Angela looked almost annoyed by the question, as if she had been asked this question a thousand times. Her eyes condescended Pam, like she was saying "Oh come on. You know exactly who would I sleep with."

"Well"? Pam acted pushy.

"I have my mind made up," said Angela. "Which would you choose?"

"That's not how the game works!" said Pam.

12