Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,307 Followers

"You can move your hands now," Tanya said.

Pam slid them around, putting them flat on the sheets. The bed shifted as she began to push herself up onto her hands and knees.

Tanya stopped her. Her hand curled into Pam's hair, and just as Pam let out a small moan, shoved her head back down onto the mattress.

"Stay down, slut."

Pam whimpered at the roughness, the casual dominance that seemed to be an integral part of Tanya's sexual behavior.

More seconds ticked by. Tanya had taken her hand off Pam's head, and the housewife stayed down. She trembled with need, her fingers clenched into the sheets. The need to be fucked was burning her up. The words were at the edge of her lips, the pleas for Tanya to take her ass about to be issued, but yet again Pam knew she needed to be patient.

But being patient was frustrating. Pam had expected, when she had invited Tanya, that she would be used again and again, taking load after load. But they had only fucked twice, once the night before in the alley behind the Half-Empty, and once when they had returned home. The entire morning had passed with Tanya withholding her prick from the housewife. Even the wake-up call oral she had received, and the energetic fingering on the kitchen table, had not been nearly enough. Yet again she was on the edge of begging, but had to bite it back, to maintain her patience.

The seconds kept ticking by. Pam was biting her lip, squirming openly now. Tanya's other hand had left the small of Pam's back, and now the only thing connecting the two women were the inches of cock embedded in her ass. She was riven with desire, mouth opening again, but only a ragged whimper coming out. It was the worst torture Pam had felt in a while, knowing that the rest of the cock was so close, knowing that Tanya was taking her time, and all Pam could do was accept it. She could beg, but Tanya would fuck her when she wanted, and only when she wanted.

Maybe she wants me to beg...

The thought popped up, and she moaned. She did not know if it was actually the case, but she decided to beg anyway. Even if Tanya did not show mercy, the shemale would doubtlessly enjoy hearing her beg.

"Please, Tanya..."

"What do you want, baby?" came the sultry purr. Tanya leaned in close; Pam peeked over her shoulder to see the shemale hovering over her, amusement evident in her twinkling eyes.

"Please..."

"Tell me what you want."

"Please..."

"Say it, baby, tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me, please!" she finally cried out, squirming with desire.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, god yes, fuck me, take me, use me, ride me like a whore! Please!"

Tanya laughed. "Isn't that a bit naughty for a proper lady like you?"

"I'm not a proper lady, I'm a slut."

"Well, who says you can't be both? I've known some proper ladies who never hesitated to spread their legs for me."

"Please...fuck me..."

"Ok then, hands behind your back."

Pam obeyed, and felt a strong hand quickly grasp both of hers, pinning them to her back.

"Such an obedient little slut you are, always doing what you're told."

"Yes, I'm a slut, I'm your slut, please, just fuck me..."

"Careful what you wish for. I'm not gentle with my sluts. I have a few back home; I don't make love to them, I use them."

Pam's pussy was sopping wet, her mind suddenly swarmed with images of Tanya using these other women. She could not help but imagine herself amongst them, the group of submissive women worshipping Tanya's cock, gathering around their ebony-skinned goddess to serve her however she wished them to.

"Maybe someday you can come visit me, and I'll introduce you to them. You think you're slutty? They'll put you to shame."

A moan was the only answer Pam could come up with.

"One of them gets off so hard on being fucked in public," Tanya purred. She was still unmoving, hovering over Pam's prone body.

"One time, I was driving around with her. She was giving me a blow job from the passenger seat, and I pulled over onto this little side road, nobody in sight. I bent her over the hood and fucked her until she screamed. She was so wet, she just loved that anybody could come by and see us. I blew my load all over her face, made her wear it all the way back home. We stopped at a gas station, I made her go inside to show it off. The second she got back into the car, she started fingering herself, she came so hard."

Pam squirmed, feeling that fat shaft partway inside her, aching for the rest of it to fill her. Tanya's words were a double-edged sword; they were turning Pam on even further, but while she was talking to her, she was not giving her the hard fucking she really needed.

"There's this other one, who loves taking a bunch of guys at once. Every so often, I'll invite a bunch of friends over, and we'll gangbang her. She loves it so much; by the end, she's exhausted, but so satisfied. Says she sleeps like a baby after those nights."

The mention of a gangbang had Pam moaning again. She had never entertained that idea, being a part of one, but it sounded like it could be a fun time, especially if these hypothetical lovers wielded what they had as well as Tanya did.

"Maybe I'll do the same with you sometime."

"Oh god, Tanya..."

"You like the sound of that? A bunch of friends of mine, and me of course, using you however we want. Of course, we'd have to clear it with John first."

"Oh god..."

Pam's mind went wild, imaging herself at the center of a gathering of tall, handsome, strapping men with long, thick cocks. In one situation, she was lapping at a stranger's ball sack while riding a fat shaft, her pussy squelching all over it, her hands busy stroking and jerking the other men crowded around. In another, she was wearing her finest lingerie, kneeling before all of them as they pumped their straining lengths, stepping up one by one to dump their creamy loads onto her upturned face. In a third, she was suspended in the air, legs wrapped around one man, his prick planted deep in her cunt, while another pumped his own prodigious manhood into her ass from behind, her slim body crushed between the two ferocious males, keening helplessly as they fucked her, competing over who could pound her harder.

She came, squirming underneath Tanya, gasping as the images continued to cycle. It was so lewd, so dirty, but she was so incredibly turned on from imagining it. A dark spot began to spread on the sheets underneath her, from the juices trickling out of her slit.

"Maybe someday..." Tanya purred.

Pam whined, her fingers turning white from how hard she was gripping the sheets.

"But not now," came the sultry growl, brushing along her ear. "This weekend, you're all mine, got it slut?"

"Yes...god yes, Tanya, I'm yours, just fuck me, please..."

"Okay, baby, don't you worry."

Tanya shifted, and then her other hand twined into Pam's hair. That familiar feeling made Pam whimper. She was about to be ridden hard.

The hand yanked back just as a harsh thrust sent more of that cock deep into her guts. She moaned, and the whorish noise was cut off when Tanya launched into a series of rough pumps, working her length further into Pam's anus, driving that prick past the ring of her asshole. Her animalistic grunts sounded deafening as she leaned over Pam, hips a steady piston. The force of the thrusting pressed Pam further into the bedsheets, and the callous handling, the way Tanya yanked back on Pam's hair, kept her head up, her body forced to adjust to the way the other woman wanted it.

Her voice had died in her throat at those first thrusts. It found life when those heavy balls collided with her soaked folds. The wet thwack made her burst into a squalling moan, the impact sending fiery shivers all through her body. Tanya did not stop, did not slow, continuing to loosen the asshole presented to her. After a handful of seconds, Pam came, squealing helplessly, her body convulsing in pure pleasure. The halting sobs cascading from her had no discernable meaning. They were simply the sounds a slut made to praise her owner.

The barrage of thrusts stopped, Tanya hilting herself inside Pam, her testicles resting heavily on that drenched slit. Pam came again, squirming mindlessly, feeling that hot meat packing her insides, dominating her core. It was all there was for her; her entire being was centered on that length of flesh.

A soft breath tickled her neck. Tanya was leaning over her, staying still again, exulting in the warm tightness clasping at her.

"That was easier than last time," she commented. Pam moaned, her orgasm on the back end now.

Another orgasm was not long in coming. Tanya began to thrust again, pumping smoothly into Pam. Her thickness sawed back and forth, reshaping Pam's asshole to fit her entire length and girth, making it a proper hole for her use. Her hand was insistent in Pam's hair, keeping her head up, using the hold like reins.

Tanya kept fucking, upping the pace slightly. Pam came a few more times, each one coming on the heels of the other, giving her no quarter in between shuddering gasps. Her mind was gone, any rational or logical thought subsumed by her sluttish fervor for cock, for the pleasure that it could provide. The picnic was an afterthought; any commitment she had made was suddenly unimportant in the face of this delectable depravity.

When Tanya hilted again, Pam came again, babbling to her temporary owner, trying to articulate how good she felt, how much she wanted whatever Tanya could give her. Although she was unable to form words, she was sure that Tanya understood.

Ever the playfully cruel mistress, Tanya began to pull back, inch after inch rubbing along those inner walls. The feeling was intense, Pam mewling in response, her anus clutching fruitlessly at every inch that left its warm embrace.

Finally, Tanya had just the tip of her length lodged inside that distended anus. She leaned down to kiss at Pam's neck, making the housewife squirm and moan.

And then she slammed home, sheathing every last thick inch inside Pam's bowels. The sudden pressure and presence forced Pam into a furious orgasm, her cunt caught in a fierce spasm. The helpless housewife squirted, spraying her orgasmic cream onto Tanya's lower body, and onto the bed as well. Through her haze of ecstasy, as she whimpered, she could hear Tanya chuckle.

As the haze slowly dissipated, that cock began to retract again. The feeling provoked shivers in Pam, who could only lay there, at the mercy of this lovely woman.

Tanya paused, the tip of her length just inside Pam's threshold. A few seconds passed, seeming to Pam like the eye of a storm, a few precious moments of peace and calm before the oncoming rush.

And then Tanya hilted. Pam squirted, eyes wide, mouth open, drool gathering at the corners of her lips, writhing in the grip of incandescent ecstasy. All ten inches packed her guts, Tanya's balls flush against Pam's cunt, her escaping wetness dappling the crinkled flesh. A choked yelp came out of her, making her sound even more helpless.

As Tanya drew back again, Pam sobbed, knowing full well what was coming next, and wanting it so badly. This was what Tanya wanted for her, and so it was what Pam wanted for herself, to scream like a broken whore, to squirt like a pathetic slut, pushed into wantonness by a talented mistress.

And then Tanya hilted. All ten inches packed into that tight space, striking at her core, provoking an intense wave of pleasure to cascade over her. Pam squirted, trembling and whimpering, her ass quivering around the hot flesh, feeling it pulse and surge. The sheets below them were soaked, the housewife's cream settling on the fabric, darkening it, more evidence of her whorish ecstasy. She gnashed her teeth, wriggling underneath Tanya, feeling the other woman's weight shift atop her.

"We should put these sheets in the washer before we leave," Tanya commented, her voice casual and calm. Pam could not even formulate a sentence to respond, only strained sobs and wracked gasps.

That prick pulled back again. Her anus, already put to the test, stretched around it as it went, allowing easy passage. Once again, the broad head of that magnificent beast remained lodged just inside the entryway, keeping it open. Tanya sighed, squeezing at Pam's wrists, the pressure bleeding ever so slightly into pain, said pain a counterpoint to the devilishly heavenly pleasure dominating the sensory cocktail the housewife was experiencing. Her wrists and arms were a bit sore, but she relished the helplessness and submissiveness of her current position. Tanya had, and deserved, all of the power and control. There was a slight ache radiating from her temples as well, but the grip that Tanya had on her was an important part of the aforementioned sensory cocktail, as it was a reminder of Tanya's utter dominance, her possession of Pam, her status as temporary owner and user of the housewife's body. It was only one reminder; another was presently teasing the housewife, settled as it was mostly outside of her body, that prodigious prick waiting, poised like a cobra about to strike.

And then Tanya hilted. The only sound Pam made was a soft exhale, the air pushed from her lungs by the weight of the thrust. Her body seized, the muscles clenching, every nerve washed with sensation as her core was once again stimulated. She squirted again, the burst of juices dappling Tanya's thighs and groin as well. Her eyes rolled back into their sockets, her body trembling harder. The incandescent pleasure burning through her body was overwhelming. Tanya leaned over her, the swell of her breasts against Pam's back, her hard nipples poking into Pam's heated flesh. She kissed at Pam's shoulder, chuckling slightly.

"I should probably have taken it easy on you," she purred, her mouth tracking to Pam's bared neck, nipping lightly, making Pam mewl in mindless supplication.

"After all, we wouldn't want you to show up to the picnic with your brains fucked out, would we? Stumbling all over the place like a cock-drunk slut? That wouldn't be a good look."

Pam moaned, licking her lips.

"Do you want to know why I haven't let you have my cum yet?"

Pam moaned again, Tanya's question breaking through her lustful haze as her orgasm dwindled.

"Yes," she managed to gasp, immediately curious as to the reason, and intrigued by the idea that there was one beyond teasing her into sluttish desperation.

"Well, my first load of the day is usually my biggest. And I have a plan for it today."

Pam moaned again. It was quickly becoming her only way to reply, save for the rare moments when she could speak coherently.

"Want to know what that plan is?"

Pam tried to nod, but Tanya's grip in her hair stopped her. "Yes," she mewled, squirming with excitement.

Maybe this means I'll get her cum now!

"I plan to blow that load deep inside your ass," Tanya began, her voice a soft, sultry purr, tickling Pam's ear.

"And after I'm finished, after every last drop is stuffed inside you, I'm going to stick this inside you," she said, moving her hand from Pam's wrists. It moved around, coming into view, holding the butt plug that Tanya had given her those months ago.

"And then we'll get dressed, and go to the picnic, and you'll be sitting there, chatting with your friends, your ass shot full of my cum."

Pam came, her body so receptive to Tanya that just the idea provoked such pleasure. It would be a wonderful way to feel slutty and naughty around her friends, without spilling the beans about Tanya. Her pussy clutched at air, spilling more juices, this time less violently.

"How does that sound?"

Pam moaned, trying to come up with an answer, knowing that Tanya wanted one, wanting to give her one.

"Ugh...Tanya...so good...ugh..."

She was breathing heavily, soft sobs accompanying those wracked gulps of air. The words came, but they came haltingly, Pam needing to concentrate to get them out.

"Please...your load...I want it...please..."

"What was that, baby? I couldn't hear you."

The amused note in Tanya's voice was easy to hear. She was having fun teasing her needy slut.

"Please...ugh...Tanya...I need your cum..."

"Still can't hear you..."

"Please! Tanya! I need your cum!"

Tanya chuckled. Her hips pulled back, and just as quickly slammed forward, forcing a strained grunt from Pam. And just like that, Tanya was off to the races, pumping in and out of that stretched asshole, her thick shaft gliding back and forth.

"Why don't you help me get it nice and wet?" Tanya proposed, holding the butt plug up to Pam's mouth. She obediently opened it, and Tanya slid the plug inside. Immediately, Pam began to suck, letting her slick saliva coat the rubber. Tanya pushed it in slightly, and Pam sucked harder, wriggling with wanton delight. Her hands were still at her back; even though Tanya had let go, Pam stayed that way for her.

The room was quiet, with Pam's mouth occupied. Only the steady creaking of the bed, and the wet slap of Tanya's balls against Pam's cunt, were audible. Neither woman made much noise; Tanya would occasionally chuckle at the way Pam hummed happily as she slobbered all over the plug, the material shining with her spit. It would soon be lodged inside her anus, keeping Tanya's load snug in her bowels. She moaned at a particularly deep thrust, feeling that thick cock strike at her core, sparking the first flames of another orgasm. It did not take long for it to arrive; the next thrust pushed her into it, fanning those flames into a swirling blaze, leaving her a shivering, squalling mess, more of her juices streaking along the sheets. Tanya did not stop, her fat prick pounding relentlessly into Pam's loosened asshole, and so the housewife came three more times before Tanya. After the second climax, she cried out around the plug, and Tanya quickly removed it, wanting to hear her. The next one came right on its predecessor's heels, leaving her a squirming mess, her tongue lolling out as she gasped for breath, whimpering softly, her body sore and tired, but on fire from all the pleasure. Tanya had returned her hand to Pam's wrists, holding them back down, and her hand still held Pam's head up, keeping the housewife in her submissive position.

"Here it comes, slut," Tanya snarled, pulling back harder, making Pam whine, her temples throbbing with soreness, her lower lip caught between her teeth. The statement made her eyes light up, the promise of a nice, hot load in her immediate future.

"Please..." she begged, as if Tanya would not follow through.

Tanya ignored her plea, focused as she was on wrecking Pam's asshole, on breaking it in to fully accommodate her prick at a moment's notice. Pam found herself hoping that would be the case, that she could soon take all of Tanya in one fell thrust, not needing as much preparation as she had this time and last time.

"Please..."

Again her plea went ignored. The bestial grunting from behind her was the only sound Tanya made.

Her cock pumped still, the lusty shemale chasing her pleasure, taking it from the slender housewife. It hilted easily now, once, twice, thrice.

After the third time, Tanya grunted loudly, grinding her prick against Pam's anus, her shaft throbbing, swelling slightly thanks to the hot load currently rushing up the length.

"Please..."

Tanya came, her cock jerking as a rope of creamy cum lanced from the head. The sudden heat deep inside Pam made her shudder, eyes rolling back into their sockets as she came too, joining Tanya in ecstasy. Another blast shot out, bathing Pam's guts in thick seed. Pam mewled, her stomach already packed with hot flesh, and now about to be clogged with cum. More bursts of semen surged from Tanya's shaft, to find their temporary home in Pam's bowels. Each one made Tanya grunt as she still ground herself restlessly into Pam's abused anus, as if seeking to go deeper, to wring as much pleasure as she could from it. And still the flow rushed forth; Tanya had certainly not been lying when she had said that her first load of the day was the biggest. Pam could feel the warm cream seeping into every nook and cranny of her insides, taking every pulsating spurt, shivering at the sensation. Her pussy drooled onto the sheets, her own legs wet from the stickiness. Tanya leaned over her, growling low in her throat now, her hands so strong where she was holding Pam. The last few spurts rocketed into Pam's bowels, splashing against her inner walls, coating them with sticky semen. As Tanya's orgasm died down, she sighed, kissing tenderly at Pam's shoulder. For her part, Pam was in heaven, the heat in her belly so soothing. She giggled mindlessly, feeling her temporary owner's lips at her skin, cooing at the sensation.

majicman21
majicman21
1,307 Followers