Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers

When the cock began to slide back out, Pam whimpered, suddenly wanting it back inside her again. But where the lust had previously shattered her logical mind, now in the afterglow, the pieces were starting to re-assemble, and she remembered the picnic.

As soon as Tanya's cock slipped from her anus, the cool rubber of the plug replaced it, sealing the warm cum inside her, a few streams already bubbling forth. Tanya scooped them up before they could get too far; her hand came around, in front of Pam, inviting her to lap it up. Free from Tanya's dominant handling, at least for the nonce, she pounced, her tongue slithering all over the trickles of cum.

When Tanya's hand was clean, the shemale moved up the bed, resting on her back. Despite the sloshing semen recently expended and currently clogging Pam's bowels, her cock was still hard. The sight of it made her eyes widen with need; she crawled towards it, dragging herself in between Tanya's legs.

The shemale smiled, reclining lazily, her hand finding its way into Pam's hair again, this time just stroking affectionately as Pam took the very tip into her mouth. She suckled, tasting the deepest parts of her insides on that marvelous member. Her eyes moved up, to lock with Tanya's hazel set, and the other woman watched her enjoy her own flavor. Tanya's smile grew wider, the peaceful satisfaction on her face making her even more beautiful, her desires sated for the moment. All she did was lay back and let Pam treat herself. Once she got enough of her own taste, she slipped her mouth off, and set to licking every inch of that shaft, feeling the flesh pulse gently under her tongue. She cleaned it of her taste, going from head to base and back again.

Neither woman would have been averse to staying in all day, but they both knew they had made the commitment, so after a few more minutes spent savoring that thick cock, Pam pulled herself away. She was sore and sweaty, but they were already late. They dressed quickly, and after throwing the bedsheets into the washer, collected the food and left.

They were indeed late; the other three women had already put out the blanket and their food, and were chatting amongst themselves. They sat in their usual picnic spot, underneath a trio of leafy trees, a nice shady oasis in the sunny park.

"Hello ladies," Pam chirped, announcing their presence, the two of them having approached from behind.

Her friends rose to greet them, excited to meet Tanya, who Pam had raved about. In the car, on the way, Pam had told Tanya all about the three women who would be at the picnic.

There was Maureen, who owned Selma's Pastries, a bakery in town named after her maternal grandmother, who had taught her how to bake. Maureen was a ruthless gossip; Pam knew that if she told her about Tanya and their sexual relationship, the entire town would know by the end of the week. Nevertheless, she was a dear friend of Pam's, the two women having met because their children had attended the same school. Many of the other parents had been catty and cliquey, but Maureen had been friendly and welcoming. She and John had been new to the school, their first child attending kindergarten, and Maureen had been very helpful. Her husband, Kevin, a veterinarian, had also befriended John, the two men bonding over sports and barbecuing. Maureen beamed as she introduced herself to Tanya, her brilliant red hair tied back in a tail, her sleeveless blouse stretched over her ample bust, her pale thighs peeking out from underneath her skirt.

The next to greet Tanya was Valerie, who worked at Azalea, the hip and expensive hair salon in town. Valerie and Maureen were cousins, and so had known each other well before Pam had known either of them. She had met Valerie because they had both had children on a pee-wee soccer team. They had seen each other at every game, and eventually Pam had introduced herself, the two of them going on to hit it off. Once she had learned about the relation to Maureen, it had sealed the deal. Valerie's husband, William, worked at Big Sweet's Auto Repair, alongside Big Sweet himself, who was still going strong at eighty-two. Despite not hitting it off with him as much as he had with Kevin, John was still friendly with William, who always offered off-the-clock service to their vehicles if needed.

The third and final woman was Cynthia, who was a librarian in town. She was shy and reserved, although she did talk more around the three women. Her entry into the quartet had come the latest: she and her then-husband, Todd, had moved into her parents' house, which was right next to Pam and John's, when her parents had retired and moved to Florida. Pam and John had been friendly with her parents, and so had heard about her. When she had shown up, she had hit it off with Pam right away, from the moment Pam had come over to welcome them with a homemade apple pie. She had introduced her new friend to Maureen and Valerie, who had also welcomed her with open arms. Cynthia no longer lived next door to Pam. She had divorced Todd a few years ago, sold the house, and moved into her own apartment. It was hard to get her to divulge her feelings, since she kept them close to herself, but Pam was usually adept at getting Cynthia to open up to her.

After the introductions, Pam and Tanya joined the other three on the blanket, helping themselves to the array of food. Cynthia had made two kinds of sandwiches, the first chicken, bacon, and avocado, the second a much simpler tuna salad. Valerie had brought sangria, and a delectable mushroom tortilla, having been inspired by a recent trip to southern Spain. Maureen, as the owner of a bakery, had of course supplied two pies, one pecan, and the other rhubarb. The spread, combined with what Pam and Tanya had brought, would be more than enough for the five women, but it always was that way with their picnics. They would divvy up the food at the end, each woman bringing home something other than what they had brought. Pam had her eye on the mushroom tortilla.

The conversation flowed easily, Tanya the center of attention. Maureen bombarded her with questions, wanting to know all about this new person. Valerie and Cynthia, both well-versed in dealing with Maureen's gossipy tendencies, did their best to deflect questions and make light of the enthusiastic interrogation. Tanya was as usual calm and cool, answering some questions, letting the other women step in when they wanted to.

Once the initial questioning was over, the women began to chat about life, about what was going on in each of their lives. Pam found out that one of Valerie's sons had just started dating a girl from his college, a subject which of course Maureen pounced on, wanting to find out all about this new woman in her friend's son's life. When the time came for Pam to tell her friends about anything new in her life, she told them mainly about her children, and of course left out her salacious relationship with Tanya.

The next few hours passed with more food, drink, and conversation, the four women relaxing in the shade. The entire time, Pam was all-too aware of that butt plug; whenever she shifted, it did too, rubbing along her walls. She had to fight to stifle a moan; once or twice, she masked it with a cough. Every so often, Tanya would shoot her a wink or a sideways glance, and Pam would blush, biting her lip at their shared knowledge of her current predicament. Halfway through the picnic, her panties were soaked, and she discreetly rubbed her thighs together from time to time, seeking to scratch that proverbial itch as best as she could.

Valerie ended up being the first to leave, as she was having dinner later with her son and his new girlfriend; she ended up with the chicken, bacon, and avocado sandwiches, and the remaining half of the pecan pie.

Maureen left next, having to check in on her bakery before the end of the day. She took the deviled egg potato salad, which had been a big hit, and a few tuna salad sandwiches.

Pam and Tanya spent the next half-hour chatting with Cynthia, who had opened up quickly to Tanya, much to Pam's surprise and delight. But Cynthia had to leave as well, to get ready for a blind date. She had started dating again earlier in the year, and would occasionally tell Pam about her experiences, some bad, some decent, most simply mundane. She left with the remnants of the rhubarb pie, and the guacamummus, which left Pam with the sangria, and mushroom tortilla, thus making her the lucky woman, at least in her mind.

The drive back to the house was excruciating for Pam. Although they just chatted, talking about the three women who had embraced Tanya so warmly, there was a fire smoldering inside Pam, centered in her now-sopping cunt. As soon as they had gotten into the car, Tanya had put her hand on Pam's knee, just below the hem of her skirt. Just that bit of physical contact had her biting her lip, breathing slightly faster.

Where the drive back had been excruciating, the walk inside the house was torturous. Pam expected that as soon as they got inside and closed the door, Tanya would ravish her.

She was right. The door had just been shut, when Tanya shoved her against it, snaking a hand underneath her skirt. Her panties squished with wetness, Pam resting her cheek against the cool wood of the door.

"God, you're so wet. Did that plug in your ass turn you on at the picnic?"

"Yes," she breathed, pushing back at Tanya's hand. All too quickly, it pulled back. Tanya's strong hand at the middle of her back kept her pinned against the door; she heard the sounds of a belt being unbuckled, and whimpered, desperate for that cock to fill her up again.

Tanya shoved up the skirt, and impatiently tore those panties down, letting them pool around Pam's ankles.

"Wait," Pam said, realizing that she could see out of the glass panes arcing over the top half of the door.

If I can see out, people can see in.

"Let's go upstairs," she pleaded. Even though the view was not perfect, if somebody ventured too close to the door, for example a nosy neighbor, they would be able to see what was happening.

"No," Tanya growled, "no waiting. I want your cunt now."

She thrust, half of her length sinking into Pam's drenched folds, making the housewife gasp. Pam clenched her fists at another thrust, her body jarred against the door. Tanya kept thrusting, pumping into that wet cunt, hands now tight on Pam's hips.

Maybe she was just as turned on as I was.

The door began to rattle slightly as Tanya pounded relentlessly into Pam, grunting harshly with every wet slap of her flesh against Pam's. Pam could only moan, eyes darting here and there, nervous that somebody might see them, those nerves only serving to heighten the experience, to make it naughtier. Her pussy gushed wetter at the taboo nature of this fuck, that it was as close to the outside as they could get, only a few inches of wood separating them from the world. Tanya chuckled as she felt the warm rush bathe her prick.

"You think anybody'll see us? They won't, trust me. But we can imagine, can't we? Imagine if one of your neighbors walks by, comes over, sees me fucking you...wouldn't that be so hot?"

Pam moaned, nodding despite herself. The thought was there, that they could be found out, but the fact that somebody could see how slutty she was acting, how readily her pussy took that fat cock, was enough to overrule the danger behind it.

Before long, Pam was cumming again, her juices dripping steadily down her trembling thighs, her feet up on their tip-toes as Tanya hammered into her slit, driving her entire shaft deep into Pam again and again, making her sob and squeal and squirm, the door shaking slightly harder. Nobody would notice it from the sidewalk, but anybody walking up to the door certainly would.

"Fuck, you're such a slut, I bet you'd cum harder if somebody saw us. Remember that couple from the hotel parking lot? You loved that they watched us."

Pam moaned again, remembering that couple, who had spent a few minutes watching Tanya claim Pam's ass.

Tanya pulled out then, leaving her cunt achingly empty. Her strong grip pulled Pam away from the door, giving her a reprieve from the miniscule chance of being discovered. She was led to the couch, where Tanya unceremoniously bent her over the arm, and skewered her with every inch yet again, her balls slapping into Pam's clit, making her buck. Her hand came down, grabbing hold of her hair, and Tanya pressed down, keeping Pam's cheek against the couch cushion, her ass up in the air, vulnerable for Tanya's use.

There was no cruel teasing, as there had been in the morning, no measured torture. Tanya simply fucked, throwing a leg up onto the couch for better leverage, using said leverage to lay into her soaked cunt, making her cry out to her temporary owner, her pussy smearing all over the arm of the couch. This was what Pam had envisioned when she had invited Tanya over, being a craven slut for a lustful mistress, a sheath for a thick cock, a plaything for a powerful woman.

"Tanya..." she gasped, as another orgasm wracked her slender body.

"That's right, baby, say my name..."

"Tanya...oh God, Tanya..."

She kept gasping out that all-important name, legs quivering, kicking up behind her, reacting mindlessly to the vicious fuck. Her flip-flops had long since fallen off, her skirt now hiked up around her waist, her blouse crumpled against the couch. Her nipples were achingly hard inside her bra.

The hand at her hair moved, slipping around to her lips. Pam opened them with no instruction, groaning as Tanya slid two fingers into her mouth. She sucked fervently at them as Tanya kept riding her.

And then Tanya yanked back, using the two fingers. Pam's face burned red as her pussy gushed, the callous and downright disrespectful treatment driving her wild despite a twinge of embarrassment. Her mouth was wide open, drool cascading out over those fingers, down her chin. She was helpless, her head pulled back by those two fingers curled inside her cheek. Moan after moan spilled forth, Pam unable to hold them back. Tanya's other hand was still gripping tightly at her hip, holding her in place. Her slit clutched desperately at the cock as it moved back and forth, as it screwed swiftly, pumping with a wild abandon.

"God, you're so fucking wet," Tanya snarled, delivering a harsh slap to Pam's bare ass. She squealed, jerking, slobbering still all over those insistent fingers. The impact made the butt plug shift, and Pam keened, her anus clenching instinctively. Another slap followed, and her pussy bathed its conqueror in fragrant juices, washing over the fat shaft, trickling down to those heavy balls currently pounding into her clit, keeping her off balance, sparks of pleasure racing all along her body.

"You fucking love this, don't you?"

Pam moaned, squirming and panting, babbling around the fingers, nodding frantically. Her mind was yet again clouded with lust, reduced to thinking only about cock and cum.

Those fingers pulled from her mouth, and Tanya again shoved her face against the cushion.

"Tell me how much you love it," came the command.

Pam whimpered, her fingers gripping tightly at the cushions, body quivering as she took thrust after thrust, her pussy the recipient of quite the pounding.

"I love it so much, Tanya...so much...ugh, God, so much! Your cock feels so good, so good, please, Tanya, keep fucking me, please...so good..."

She kept ranting and raving, drunk on Tanya's cock. The words spilled out, praising the shemale, begging her for more, an occasional animalistic grunt coming out instead of words.

"Take that cock, you little slut, take it deep!"

Pam cried out, gnashing her teeth.

"Yes! Give it to me, please, give it to me, I'm your slut, please, give your slut your cock, please..."

"Damn right you're my slut," Tanya growled, breathing hard as she rutted into Pam.

"Yes, Tanya, yes, please, oh God, fuck me, please!"

Pam kept talking, crying out, sobbing with need. Every rough thrust both fed her desire and pushed it higher.

"You want another load, whore, hmm? To match the one in your ass?"

"Yes! Please, Tanya, I want another one, please, oh please, another one, cum in my pussy, please..."

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes, do it! Do it, cum in me, please, I need it, I need it, please, cum in me, Tanya, please!"

"Here it comes!"

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me, please, Tanya, please!"

Tanya sheathed herself inside Pam, her balls bouncing against Pam's clit one last time, sparking a raging orgasm, making Pam quiver from toes to head. As her climax rolled over her, she felt Tanya's erupt, a hot burst of cum bathing her cunt. She moaned like a bitch in heat as she was bred, grinding herself back against the mass of meat. Spurt after spurt painted her womb white, again claiming it for Tanya, marking it with her thick, creamy seed. Her heavy balls twitched against Pam's clit, more of her cum burbling up from the source, racing up the shaft, Pam shuddering as she felt the length pulse, a second before yet another jet arced out, packing her channel. Her moans trailed off into soft whimpering, another climax rolling over her as her cunt took more of that white-hot flow. Tanya panted as she held herself deep inside Pam, her grip slackening somewhat as her orgasm abated, as the spurts began to die down, trickles of her load already starting to leak out around the fat base lodged in between Pam's stretched lips.

The two women rested for a moment. Pam sighed, her womb filled to the brim with potent seed. The warmth deep inside of her was relaxing and calming.

Tanya slid her cock from Pam. The rubbing of her shaft along those drenched inner walls on its way out made both women shiver. It slipped from her slit, a wet squelching sound marking its exit. As Pam still lay there, the cool air caressing her abused cunt, Tanya stumbled back, breathing hard. Pam heard her moving about, and then saw her move past Pam to sit on the couch, her lower half nude but her upper half still covered by a t-shirt. Her prick was still standing tall, the dark brown flesh coated in a sheen of combined bodily fluids. Pam licked her lips at the sight, and then felt Tanya's hand curl into her hair. She pulled, drawing Pam forward by the hair, Pam whimpering pathetically as she was half-dragged into Tanya's lap, already crawling there, lured by the sight of that succulent treat.

Her mouth opened, but Tanya had other plan. She grasped her shaft by the base, in one hand. Her other hand held Pam's head steady, and she slapped her wet prick against Pam's cheek. The warm flesh pulsed against her skin, making her pussy gush at the feeling, at the power and strength evident in those awesome ten inches. Tanya slid the cock along Pam's face, the wet shaft smearing slick fluids all over, Pam moaning whorishly at the debasement. The imperious beast loomed over her as it slathered over her nose, Pam taking a deep breath, savoring the heady perfume. It reached the other cheek, and then slid up, to strike at her forehead, Pam squealing at the blow, wetness spraying off the flesh to settle in her hair.

Tanya shifted, bringing her legs up onto the couch, Pam now laying with her head in between her temporary owner's thighs. Tanya let go of her cock, and Pam simply rubbed her face against it, mewling like a kitten as she nuzzled along the length, collecting more of their combined juices onto her skin.

Pam's hand closed around the shaft, languidly stroking it. Her fingers slid up to the head, collecting a small trickle of pre-cum that seeped forth, smearing it over the rigid flesh on the way back down. She glanced up to Tanya, who was reclining, an expression of contentment across her face.

Pam dipped down, lifting the cock up a bit, and dropped her mouth to the testicles underneath. Tanya let out a deep sigh, relaxing deeper into the couch as Pam began to leave affectionate kisses all over her balls. She covered every inch, seeking to let them and their owner know how much she appreciated their gift to her, the weighty load of semen currently sloshing around in her cunt.

majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers