Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 04

Story Info
Tanya visits Pam. (Saturday, Part 2)
15.5k words
4.79
28.4k
34

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,301 Followers

Neighbors strolling by the residence of Pam and John believed the day to be one like any other. It was a Saturday, balmy and humid; nothing out of the ordinary had happened or most likely would happen. Some neighbors knew that John was away for the weekend, and that the children had gone to visit their grandparents. Those same neighbors also knew that a friend of Pam's was visiting for the weekend. But none imagined what was actually happening inside.

If they could see it, they would be scandalized.

The new friends were on the couch in the living room. Tanya had her head buried between Pam's thighs, eagerly eating out the older woman. The load that she had recently squirted into that cunt was leaking out, falling prey to her questing tongue. Another roll of that talented muscle made Pam whimper, shuddering already, in the grip of unrelenting pleasure.

She had been napping quite peacefully, comfortably resting with her head atop Tanya's thigh, when the shemale had decided to wake her up. As in the morning, her method had been oral sex. Pam had murmured, barely asleep, as she had been rolled onto her back, the bunched-up skirt around her waist finally discarded; a few moments into the cunnilingus, she had woken up, immediately brought back into lustfulness.

The flow of spent seed provided a tasty treat for Tanya. The shemale groaned in satisfaction at the flavor, snacking on her own essence, decadent strands of it sliding over her lips. Pam watched, rapt, seeing that tousled mop of glossy black hair at the juncture of her thighs. Her gaze lifted, traveling down that muscled back, admiring as it tensed, continuing her survey down to the round, firm ass, sliding past that prize to the strong flesh of those legs, the power evident in those thick thighs and taut calves. Her favorite part of Tanya's body was momentarily hidden, but she could imagine that fat length, pressed against the cushion, leaking pre-cum, drawn into rigidity by her taste.

It was a different sort of pleasure, luxuriating in that talented tongue, instead of submitting to that dominant cock. It was still submission, but a softer sort, the pleasure sleeker, easier, warm and rich instead of fierce and unrelenting. Pam was only barely sure that she preferred the latter sort. Receiving this oral attention from such a wonderful lover as Tanya was in itself a delight, but having her body bent to the lustful shemale's will was better. The occasional twitch of the butt plug, still nestled between her cheeks, was a reminder of that carnal submission, as was the load leaking from her slit.

Another deft roll of that tongue had her moan out, reaching down to tangle a hand into Tanya's hair. A soft slurping sound hit her ears, more of that load sliding down Tanya's throat. Pam wanted to taste it, wanted to have the flavor coating her tongue, the potent musk overwhelming her senses. But Tanya had provided it, and so the shemale had the right to consume it, to sate her own hunger first. Pam had been privileged enough to feel it inside her.

She groaned softly as that tongue swiped along a particularly sensitive spot. Her pleasure was steadily mounting.

"Oh god, Tanya," she murmured, one hand sliding up to unbutton her blouse. Her breasts were aching inside her bra; she needed so badly to soothe them.

Tanya's response to the invocation of her name was a husky chuckle. Her tongue worked harder, catching errant trickles of spunk, drawing them down her throat, at the same time providing delicious sensations. A light squeeze came at Pam's hips, where Tanya's strong hands were resting.

In mere moments, Pam was fully nude. She squirmed on the couch, stroking her chest, teasing the soft and sensitive skin, her breath catching in her throat as her nipples sang from the stimulation. The pleasure drove higher still as Tanya rooted around for more mouthfuls of her own spend.

"Oh god," Pam breathed again. Her fingers tightened in Tanya's hair, reacting to the steady waves of sensation washing over her. That talented tongue curled again, swiping over another sensitive spot, making Pam buck, whining with need.

Another chuckle came from Tanya. Her tongue began to speed up, whirling and wriggling, stimulating seemingly every inch of Pam's drenched channel. Juices were leaking out at a fast pace, sticking to Tanya's chin and cheeks, liquid evidence of Pam's arousal. The pleasure slipped higher, Pam stroked harder at her breasts, trapping her nipples between two cruel fingers, rolling the firm buds, arching her back as she tortured herself towards a climax.

The final piece of the orgasmic puzzle was Tanya's hand, moving to stroke at Pam's clit. The sudden contact of three deft fingers along the receptive button made bursts of pleasure spike, throbbing over her body, driving her into a shuddering climax.

She could not help but moan out her temporary owner's name as she ascended the welcoming heights of ecstasy. The sound of her supplication made Tanya work even through the climax, tongue curling, fingers rubbing. Another peak met her just as the first began to recede, and she again called out to Tanya, thanking her with meaningless moans.

Tanya paused her work after the second climax, letting her come down, allowing her to savor the afterglow.

After a few moments, those hands on her hips rolled her onto her stomach.

She felt a hand spread her cheeks; the butt plug budged an inch, making her squirm.

"Are you ready?" Tanya asked.

Pam nodded, staying still, clutching to one of the throw pillows.

The butt plug retreated, inch by inch. Tanya was slow and steady, gripping tightly with one hand to the plastic, the other keeping Pam's ass spread for her attention.

After a few agonizingly long seconds, the last inch slipped out. The cool air brushed over her distended anus, soothing it, making her shiver. The stretched ring of flesh twitched; she could practically feel the load inside itching to escape, starting its journey back out.

That journey was blocked by Tanya, who eagerly shoved her tongue into the stretched hole, making Pam squeal with surprise. The trickling streams met that tongue; Tanya groaned as she tasted the mix of her semen and Pam's ass. Pam whimpered, that strong tongue again working in one of her holes, cleaning it up of copious cum. Tanya took a strong grip on Pam's ass, squeezing intently, keeping it spread so that she could feast on the flow.

Pam squirmed, occasionally clenching her anus around the insistent tongue, her pussy issuing more juices as its neighbor was plundered.

More moans and sighs spilled from her lips. It was different than having that tongue slithering about in her pussy, but just as delightful, in its own way. The feeling of her ass being eaten out added a certain illicit spark to the proceedings.

As she squirmed, her slit ground into the couch, the contact driving more fiery stimulation into her body, errant juices slicking the fabric. Her nipples pressed as well into the cushions, another source of sensation adding to the steady blaze. Pam sighed, tightening her hands into the couch, doing her best to anchor herself.

Tanya was exuberant and enthusiastic, groaning as she snacked on another thick load. The position Pam was in made it difficult to get a good look at the proceedings, so she simply relaxed, luxuriating in the carnality.

Each stroke of that tongue provoked pleasure. The strong and tender muscle coiled delightfully, tasting her insides, swiping up streams of semen. Her juices continued to drip all over the couch.

The load currently burbling out had been Tanya's first of the day. As such, it was voluminous and creamy, giving Tanya plenty of sustenance. Pam licked her lips, hoping that she would share, shuddering with delight as another scoop was retrieved from her insides to slide down into Tanya's belly.

When the tongue retreated, Pam whined in abject disappointment.

But then she felt a finger slide inside, crooking as it went, collecting streams of the escaping semen. It began to withdraw, coated in sticky spend.

And then Pam felt Tanya move, crawling up to hover above her. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Tanya offer up her cum-covered finger. Pam mewled happily, eagerly craning her neck to accept the digit into her mouth. She sucked, shuddering at the taste, at the mix of potent seed and piquant ass. It seared onto her taste buds, the incomparable flavor making her slobber over the finger, her tongue eagerly collecting more of it. Tanya chuckled, amused by her hunger.

The finger slid back. Pam waited patiently as it reentered her.

After a few moments, it was back at her mouth, slathered liberally in spent seed. The housewife slurped the rich strands off, taking her time to enjoy the way the flavor dominated her mouth. Underlying that powerful musk was a tartness, the juices of her insides having stained the finger as well.

Tanya continued the process, sharing her load with Pam. Little by little, they cleaned the sticky cum from her ass, gorging together.

Once it was cleaned to Tanya's satisfaction, the shemale flipped Pam back over onto her back, eliciting a squeal from her. She glanced down to see Tanya crawling along towards her. That wondrous cock came into view, rigid and ready once again.

She turned onto her side, letting Tanya slot in behind her, those strong arms coming around to encircle her. A hand gripped her left thigh, and Tanya lifted it, giving her an avenue of approach to Pam's cunt. That broad slab of flesh nudged against her slit, making her quiver in anticipation.

A few seconds passed as Tanya rubbed the head of her shaft along Pam's folds. The housewife reached back with a hand, finding Tanya's cheek, the younger woman already leaning down for a kiss. Their lips met in a warm clash.

A soft moan spilled out into the kiss as Tanya slowly opened Pam up, pushing gently, steadily filling her with throbbing meat. It was an agonizingly deliberate maneuver, the soft and slow invasion a marked contrast with the earlier bout of aggressive conquest. Pam sighed, enraptured either way with the feel of that prick, the way it fit so wonderfully inside her, occupying inch after inch. As Tanya slid deeper, she moved Pam's leg, using the grip on her thigh to hook the limb around her waist, helping to anchor Pam. Immediately, her hands went to Pam's breasts, attacking from two opposite directions.

Pam mewled at the sensation, her sensitive nipples at Tanya's mercy, deft fingers teasing the pert nubs. Her hips bucked, unwittingly sending more inches of hard meat inside her. Tanya moved her mouth then, kissing affectionately along Pam's shoulder and neck, Pam nuzzling back into the contact, enjoying this gentler side of Tanya.

Even in this tenderer, calmer style of domination, Tanya was in complete control. Her hands explored all over Pam, torturing her breasts, squeezing the soft mounds in her palms, fingers feeling down her belly to tweak carelessly at her clit. Her mouth sucked harder at Pam's neck, making the delirious housewife tilt her head, submissively baring more of the flesh, waiting for her temporary owner to mark her.

The steady fucking continued for some time. Pam laid there, moaning softly as Tanya indulged in her softer side. It was no less pleasurable, that fat cock still rubbing deliciously along her channel, those possessive hands still roaming along her body, that hot mouth still leaving trails of saliva all over flushed skin.

Her orgasms came slower, but they still came, warm waves of soothing sensation washing over her, instead of the furious maelstrom of rougher sex. She quivered in Tanya's embrace, juices streaming out all over the fat shaft. At one point, Tanya finally descended onto her bared neck, sucking fiercely at the pale flesh, marking her with a casual possessiveness that only made Pam's pussy clutch harder.

When her mouth broke off, she felt Tanya's hot breath tickling her skin. She nuzzled back against her, feeling safe and comfortable with those strong arms around her.

"You like this?" Tanya asked, her cock on its way out, a slow and steady departure.

She nodded.

"Mmm-hmm..."

That cock began to push back inside, the pace the same, making her toes curl as inch after inch was occupied again.

"But I bet you prefer the rougher stuff, right?"

Pam whimpered, feeling that cock piercing deep inside her.

"I bet you prefer it when I use you like a whore, when I pound your cunt until you squirt all over yourself."

"Yes..."

"So you'd rather be treated like a dirty slut than a good girl, huh? Rather be fucked than romanced?"

"Yes..."

"Well, you have John for lovemaking. You don't need me for that."

"Yes..."

A husky chuckle tickled her neck.

"But sometimes I like to be gentle with my sluts. Show them a little love."

Pam moaned, another slow, intent push of that shaft clouding her mind.

The next movement was a marked contrast to the numerous deliberate ones. Tanya swiftly pulled out, the sudden emptiness stark.

She shifted Pam onto her back, and a few deft fingers replaced her cock, crooking and caressing inside that drenched channel. It did not take long for another orgasm to wash over her, but she whined and whimpered, craving that magnificent cock. Those talented fingers were exquisite, but that fat slab of flesh was heavenly. She could feel it, rigid and throbbing, resting against the back of her thigh. Her desperate panting caught Tanya's attention.

"What's wrong, baby?"

Pam whimpered.

"I want your cock..."

Tanya chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll give it to you."

"I want your cum..."

"Haven't I given you enough? We're not even halfway through the weekend."

"Please..."

Tanya chuckled again.

"You're such a slut."

"Yes..."

"Don't worry," Tanya teased, "you'll get my cock, and my cum again."

Pam nodded desperately.

"Please..."

Those insistent fingers worked still.

"Please..."

Tanya leaned down to kiss at her shoulder, leaving light pecks at the flushed skin.

"Please..."

Those commanding fingers kept her nectar streaming.

"Please..."

The car trundled along the street, Pam and Tanya comfortable inside the air conditioned interior. The shemale had a hand resting on Pam's bare knee; Pam wished it would go higher, wished it would venture underneath her dress.

"What time is the reservation for?" Tanya asked.

"Seven," she answered.

One of the fun things she had planned for their weekend was a dinner at Giancarlo's, a nice Italian restaurant in town. She and John went there sometimes for romantic dinner dates. It had seemed a funny idea for her and Tanya to go, on the surface two new friends going out for an intimate dinner, when in reality it would be shemale and slut feigning an innocent friendship.

They soon pulled into the parking lot. As it was a Saturday night, there were plenty of cars, but they found a spot, and headed inside.

Pam ordered her favorite dish, but Tanya took her time to peruse the menu, having ordered wine for herself to start off.

Once the waiter left to bring their orders to the kitchen, Pam stole a few glances around the restaurant. The two women were seated across from each other at an intimate corner table, low candlelight flickering amongst fragrant flowers.

Tanya leaned closer, conspiratorial smile on her face.

"See anybody you know?"

Pam shook her head.

"Even if you did, it's not like they'd know."

Pam nodded this time, grinning back. The two women were dressed well, Pam wearing a crisp lilac dress, Tanya in a sensible blouse and trousers outfit.

Nothing about us screams 'lovers'.

It was her turn to lean closer.

"I'm not wearing panties," she murmured.

Tanya arched an eyebrow, smile inching across her lips.

"I do that sometimes when John and I go out for a dinner date," Pam explained. "It makes me feel naughty."

"You like feeling naughty, don't you?"

"You should know that by now," Pam teased.

Tanya took a long sip of wine, keeping an amused eye on Pam, who was busy biting her lip, the excitement of the illicitly innocent dinner arousing her quickly.

Although anything would get me hot right now...

The bout of fingering earlier had certainly been satisfying, but Pam had pleaded for Tanya to fuck her, to give her those ten wonderful inches of hard flesh. Tanya had not; after fingering Pam to an orgasm, she had simply turned on the television, the two women lounging lazily on the couch until it had been time to get ready for this dinner. Desire had been bubbling inside Pam, but she had stayed patient, knowing that Tanya had the power, and that Tanya would, when all was said and done, bring her to dizzying heights of pleasure. That knowledge, however, did little to provide arousal in and of itself, and so Pam was hot and bothered.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" she asked, her voice an excited whisper.

"No, probably not," Tanya answered, a tad louder. "If you were thinking what I'm thinking, you'd already be under the table with your mouth on my balls."

The comment made Pam blush. Her thighs rubbed together underneath the table.

She gave another look around, arousal mounting dangerously high, and threw caution to the wind.

"Join me in the bathroom?" she asked, standing, quickly heading towards the back of the restaurant, shooting Tanya a smirk over her shoulder.

Just two girlfriends freshening up together. Happens all the time...

The bathroom, surprisingly, was empty, so the two women slipped into the furthest stall.

Tanya of course took command, shoving Pam against the wall. One strong hand was at the small of her back, keeping her pinned as Tanya undid her trousers, the unbuckling and unzipping seeming to take forever.

"Hurry up," Pam urged, squirming with desire.

"Calm down," Tanya growled.

Her other hand tugged up Pam's dress, revealing her sopping sex.

"My, you're wet," Tanya teased, sliding her shaft along it, collecting some errant juices.

"Please..."

"As you wish."

One shove, and her cunt was skewered, almost ten inches of thick flesh a sudden gift. The resultant cry from Pam would have probably worried anybody just outside the bathroom, but Tanya had been quick in covering her mouth, closing a palm over it, muffling the reaction.

Tanya began to fuck her, her other arm wrapping around Pam's midsection, keeping her close.

It was back to the roughness, back to the deviant dominance that had so enchanted Pam. That fat prick pumped carelessly back and forth, buffeting the slender housewife.

The palm over her mouth was removed, letting the pitiful moans slide forth.

"Can you be quiet?" Tanya hissed.

Pam nodded weakly. The hand that had been locked over her mouth was now across her chest, Tanya holding her tightly, Pam's slim body pinned between the wall and the muscular form behind her.

In the quiet bathroom, the two women were adrift in base lust. Pam groaned and gasped, her cunt reduced to a wet sheath for a surging prick, body quivering from head to toe at Tanya's insistent thrusting, at her animalistic grunting, at the way she would pull Pam harder against her, at how her arms used their considerable strength to control the obedient housewife. All Pam could do was lean back, her head on Tanya's shoulder, quivering as she took each thrust, her feet struggling to touch the floor as she was lifted up to her tip-toes by the force of each aforementioned thrust. The sudden rush of pleasure quickly sent her into an orgasm, Tanya now easily able to corral her, to master her, to again prove that her sexual conquest of Pam had not been a one-time deal. The housewife was so receptive towards Tanya that it took little effort on her part.

majicman21
majicman21
1,301 Followers