Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,307 Followers

"Fuck, it's so easy now," Tanya commented, amusement easily detectable in her tone. "I don't even have to work hard to make you cum on my cock."

Pam moaned softly, blushing at the remark. Part of her thought that she should feel ashamed, at how easily Tanya could make her come undone, at how quickly the shemale could make her moan, at how effortless her debasement had been.

But it just feels so good...

Her cunt dappled Tanya's balls with slick juices, clutching in orgasm at the pulsing prick. Tanya did not stop thrusting, however, causing another orgasm to arrive, right on the heels of the first. It was a cacophony of fierce pleasure, reducing her to a shuddering, mewling wreck. The only word she found herself capable of moaning was in fact the name of her temporary owner, so she repeated it, again and again, unable to stop herself. Another deep thrust made her toes curl, a third orgasm threatening to overwhelm her.

And then the bathroom door opened.

Tanya was quick to clasp a hand over Pam's mouth, muffling her next moan. As footsteps clicked out on the tiled floor, and Tanya remained hilted, Pam came extra hard, whimpering softly into her palm at the idea that somebody was so close to them, so close to discovering them in flagrante delicto. All this mysterious person needed to do was walk a few stalls down.

Instead, the woman pushed open one of the other stall doors, and settled inside.

A few moments passed. Pam squirmed, caught between Tanya and the wall, those ten inches throbbing so wonderfully inside her. Her halting breaths eked out onto Tanya's palm. The sudden inactivity inside her was painful; she was riven with a desire to be fucked, even now, when they were pushing the illicit envelope in their mutual lust. She could not deny that a part of her wanted this mysterious woman to walk into the stall next to theirs, and peek over the wall. The threat of discovery was mitigated by the promise of an audience.

And then Tanya began to move.

Just like earlier, it was deliberate, inch after inch of her length slowly withdrawing. Shivers broke out up and down her spine at the sensation.

Pam wanted to beg, wanted to plead, to be fucked, to be used, to be made to sob and moan even with somebody so close to them, but Tanya kept her muffled.

It took what felt like ages for just the head of her shaft to remain nudged just inside her.

And then just as slowly, her shaft began to move forward, sliding inside with a patient pressure. Pam mewled faintly, her cunt clutching desperately. Those two strong arms were still holding her tightly, still keeping her in place. Her hips moved on their own accord, grinding back against the inexorable slowness of the thrust.

The toilet flushed, and the mysterious intruder made their way to the sink.

By the time the faucet turned on, Tanya had hilted her prick inside Pam's steaming wetness. The slow push had made Pam whimper with need, drooling onto Tanya's palm, quivering against the wall. And now her cunt gripped that shaft, hoping to keep it there.

Alas, it began to withdraw again, still moving frustratingly slow.

The water turned off, and the footsteps headed to the door. It swung open, and they were alone again.

Tanya thrust, removing her hand at the same time.

Pam cried out, shuddering at the unexpected action, her cunt seizing around the fat flesh occupying it.

The pace returned to the prior iteration, of roughness and speed, Tanya's enthusiasm provoking several orgasms in mere minutes. Her balls slapped harshly against Pam's taint, each impact making Pam shiver with delight. She moaned happily, throwing one hand back to grip at Tanya's muscular thigh, feeling the skin ripple with the exertion.

"I bet a part of you wanted her to find us," Tanya growled.

"Uh-huh," Pam mewled, nodding weakly, body buffeted by the thrusts.

"I bet you would have loved the audience, would have acted that much sluttier, would have begged me to use you harder."

"Yes..."

Tanya chuckled, pumping harder, pounding her pulsing shaft into the housewife's silken depths. More juices streamed forth, to slick at her balls, and both of their thighs. The shemale grunted and growled, tightening her grip on Pam's body. Pam whimpered, slumping back into the furious thrusting.

And then the bathroom door opened again.

Just like the previous time, Tanya clamped a hand over Pam's mouth, stopping her thrust with roughly half of her prick inside her.

Two sets of footsteps clattered on the floor, accompanied by two voices. The footsteps diverged into two different stalls.

The voices were loud enough to be heard easily, but the strangers' conversation trickled in and out of Pam's ears. Her focus was on that thickness slowly sliding deeper. Tanya had switched back to the necessarily languid pace, torturing Pam yet again. It felt so good, that firm flesh stimulating her drenched channel, each inch rubbing deliciously along. Her fingers slipped on the stall wall, but Tanya's firm grip kept her from falling.

It felt like an eternity before she was fully stuffed again. A squeak managed to escape the barrier of Tanya's hand. As Pam steadied herself, Tanya dared to dart her other hand to Pam's clit, brushing along the sensitive nub, making Pam jerk with surprise.

A few more quick teases, and her cunt bathed its conqueror in juices as an orgasm gripped her. Pam bucked against the wall, a sibilant moan escaping, audible enough in the bathroom to interrupt the strangers' conversation.

"Everything alright over there?" one of the voices asked.

Tanya removed her hand.

"Yes," Pam gasped. "Everything's fine."

It was not in fact, as every inch of her was on fire, her arousal stoked higher. The slickness of her channel gripped tightly to the mass of meat currently skewering it. Her body trembled, the knowledge that these two women were casually chatting so close to this illicit coupling inducing shivers.

Two toilets flushed, and the women slipped out into the bathroom proper.

Tanya began the arduous process of pulling back. Her hand had moved back to muffle Pam as her pussy was emptied inch by harrowing inch.

The faucet turned on, a flow of water sounding in the bathroom. Pam pleaded in her mind for the two women to leave.

Another inch left her. Pam did her best to clamp down, to squeeze at the departing length, to no avail. Her mind was left a lust-addled mess; she breathed softly into Tanya's hand, squirming against her.

Another inch left her. It would have been easy to push back at Tanya, but the shemale was in control. Although the torture was agonizing, Pam had given her every bit of dominion. The pleasure so far had been incredible; there was no reason to doubt that what would come would be the same.

The faucet turned off, and the hand dryer came on.

Please leave. Please leave. Please leave. God, I need her to fuck me.

Another inch left her. Her cunt clutched, her body quivering with need. Despite the lack of panties, Pam had worn a bra, and now her nipples were like rigid pebbles, straining for attention and recognition. Sensing this need, Tanya moved one hand from Pam's hip, up to her breasts, squeezing roughly through the fabrics. It made Pam moan out into her hand, again loud enough to draw attention.

"You sure you okay in there?"

"Yes!" she gasped, Tanya's hand having flown off her mouth. "I'm fine, I'm fine."

"Okay," came the second voice. "Sorry we asked."

Footsteps sounded in the bathroom. They rang out as if in slow motion, the footfalls heralding the moment when Tanya would again start to fuck her. She whimpered softly, trembling against the wall.

The door swung open.

"Thanks," came a third voice, another set of footsteps passing the first two.

Frustration built in Pam's mind, but arousal was as usual a strong undercurrent. Another stranger was close to discovering them. But every moment this new woman spent in the bathroom was another moment in which Pam was bereft of Tanya's characteristic roughness.

Hurry up. Hurry up. Please hurry up.

There was a burning emptiness inside her. The deeper depths of her channel were abandoned, unstimulated, neglected. Only those first few inches were treated to the feeling of that hard flesh dragging along, touching off fireworks of sensation.

And those first few inches, after several more moments, were also deprived of that delight.

Tanya hesitated when completely out of Pam's pussy. The housewife was shaking with need, feeling just the head of that shaft putting the slightest bit of pressure on her folds.

Hurry up, whoever you are, please!

A slight pressure sent that head back inside. Pam sighed, exulting in just that first bit, desperate for the rest. A long pause upped her frustration, before another inch slid inside her. Her pussy drooled down onto the length, expecting more, needing more, clutching at the amount inside.

The slow progress continued, Tanya exercising impressive self-control, refraining from burying herself to the balls in the snug wetness before her. Where one woman was the picture of serene restraint, the other was trembling, breathing shakily, her mind directing all of its might towards urging the stranger to finish her business.

The hand over her mouth tightened. Another inch or so packed into her channel.

The toilet flushed.

Thank god!

Another inch slipped inside.

Footsteps clicked out on the tiled floor, heading out of the stall and towards the sink.

Another inch pushed through her slit.

The faucet turned on.

Hurry up!

Pam was quivering, desperate to be fucked, to be pounded against the wall like a wanton slut.

Another inch entered her depths.

Tanya's other hand tightened on her hip.

Hurry up, please!

Another inch shoved into her tunnel.

That thick meat throbbed inside her. She knew that as soon as this stranger left, Tanya would ravage her.

Hurry up...

The faucet turned off.

The hand dryer roared on.

The hand on her hip slid down to her clit. Tanya teased along the nub, making her shiver and whimper, the soft noise muffled by the other hand.

Another inch made her cunt stretch, reaching past the midpoint of the length. It was stuffed inside her, but holding still, its presence utterly undeniable and unmistakable.

The hand dryer switched off, and the footsteps headed towards the door.

Pam trembled, waiting with bated breath for the stranger to leave.

Come on, hurry up!

The door swung open, and then shut, the two women now alone in the bathroom.

The change was immediate, Tanya giving a hard thrust, pulling back, slamming deep, a white-hot orgasm erupting out over Pam's body as the shemale began to screw her. Pitiful sobs spilled from her lips as the thrusting upped in roughness. That fat prick filled her relentlessly, jostling her against the wall, each harsh impact making her toes curl.

"Now I can take you the way we both like," Tanya hissed, removing the hand.

Pam nodded, mewling, feeling that hand settle on her other hip, both hands now squeezing possessively. She exulted in the roughness, in the way that Tanya so easily claimed her. It made her swoon, her head swimming underneath waves of lust.

A fierce slapping rang out in the bathroom as Tanya laid into her, heavy balls thwacking into her each time that cock buried itself deep inside her. Their bodies met violently, the carnal rhythm animalistic in its boundless passion. Sounds and scents whirled around Pam's awareness, bestial grunting filling the stall, a powerful perfume suffusing her nostrils from their combined musk as cock conquered cunt over and over again.

"Take it, you fucking slut," Tanya growled, leaning down to bite at her shoulder.

Pam squealed, pushing back mindlessly, her hands scrabbling on the wall of the stall. Juices stained her thighs, forced from her cunt by Tanya's fucking. Those assertive teeth felt hot and dangerous, digging into her delicate flesh, like a wild animal marking its mate.

Delectable sparks broke out over her body as an orgasm barreled towards her. At the center of the this euphoric conflagration was that magnificent cock, pumping smoothly in her channel, each backstroke making her whimper, to think that Tanya would desert the oasis that was her drenched cunt, quivering with instantaneous need as inches slid out, the resultant forward stroke driving a joyful moan from her, to have that awesome length fill her out, stretching her wide, pleasure bursting out relentlessly.

Seconds felt like eons in the grip of ecstasy. Pam quivered, hanging on the edge of orgasm, her lover behind her, driving ferociously into her debauched body.

A shameless cry broke out into the empty bathroom as the brilliant pleasure pummeled her mind and body. Her juices cascaded out onto that surging shaft, making the motions messier, fragrant fluids splattering onto her thighs and Tanya's balls. Her hands slid up to take firm holds of the upper edge of the stall wall, to anchor herself to something solid, something besides those ten inches subjugating her sodden depths. Another tremulous cry spilled out as the first orgasm was quickly followed by a second, Tanya not letting up, her savage growls humming in Pam's ears.

"Take it, you fucking slut," Tanya hissed again.

Pam could only moan back to her.

"Fuck, I can't hold out much longer," came the next growl, igniting another series of moans.

The pace became furious, at the edge of unbearably so, Pam's slender form savaged by Tanya's sexual vehemence.

And then Tanya tore herself from those wet confines.

The aching emptiness made Pam quiver, but before she could beg for Tanya to slide back inside, she was grabbed by the lustful shemale and shoved down onto her knees.

Tanya grunted harshly, sweat rolling down her forehead, furiously jerking her prick.

Pam whimpered, staring up at her, licking her lips, awaiting the flood.

"Open your mouth," Tanya commanded.

Submission and obedience were second nature for her around Tanya now, so she immediately obeyed.

One hand darted down to her pussy, still tingling in the afterglow of such a fierce pounding. Her juices slicked that hand as it stroked along the slit, fresh off such an assault.

"I want everything you eat here to taste like me," Tanya growled, hunching over Pam, jerking faster.

All Pam could do was whimper.

A hoarse shout fell from Tanya's mouth at the moment of climax. That fat length of flesh throbbed, pulsating with surging semen.

And then the first spurt lanced out.

It arced through the air, landing with a wet splat on Pam's outstretched tongue.

The hot tang of the spunk pushed Pam into another orgasm, assisted by her incessant fingers.

Tanya jerked herself still, aiming for the housewife's mouth, filling it with spurt after spurt of rich, creamy semen, the taste so strong and powerful, further addling Pam's senses, making her quiver and keen. The amount overflowed her lips, trails of seed trickling down her chin, quickly intercepted by her other hand. Whatever errant cum that hand collected was quickly fed into the pool occupying her mouth.

The last few spurts dropped into her mouth. Tanya groaned, stumbling back to slump against the far wall. Pam kept her mouth open, wanting to be good for her temporary owner.

"You can swallow it," Tanya said.

Pam did so, shuddering as all that hot cream slid sluggishly down her throat to settle in her belly. The mass of spunk was warm and thick, its singular taste mastering her tongue.

"What do you say?" Tanya prompted teasingly, making Pam blush, biting her lip.

"Thank you," she giggled, swiping her fingers along her chin, gathering any stray bits of Tanya's load.

"You're very welcome. Now let's get back to the table."

The duo headed through the restaurant to get back to their table. Whereas Tanya oozed confidence, strutting through with zero thought to how they had just been rutting like animals, Pam was much more self-conscious, doing her best to walk along as if she had not just had her cunt hammered into sublime submission, expecting glances from those wondering about the wild cries from the bathroom.

But of course, nobody looked their way.

They settled back into their seats, awaiting their meal.

Sometime later, Pam parked the car outside her house. The two of them slipped out into the humid night air, walking quickly, eager to get back into an air-conditioned space.

Part of Pam expected to be grabbed and taken roughly the second the door closed and locked behind them. Part of her wanted that.

But Tanya just kicked off her shoes and dropped onto the couch. Taking up the remote, she turned on the television, patting the cushion next to her with a grin.

Pam sat next to her temporary owner, quickly putting her head on her shoulder, the younger woman flipping through the channels to find some entertainment.

"Want some sangria?" Tanya asked after a little while.

Pam nodded eagerly.

A few minutes later, Tanya returned with two stem glasses, both filled with the rich red beverage.

They resumed watching television, sipping the Spanish drink, spending a few minutes watching a trashy reality show, before switching over to a nondescript rom-com, changing after some time to a game show rerun.

As they sat there, spending time together in a friendly, non-sexual way, Pam drank down her share of sangria, a warmth spreading through her quickly. Tanya took her time with her own, hand on Pam's knee, not venturing any farther north.

In the week before Tanya had arrived, Pam had prepared. One such preparation had been buying new lingerie. It was hidden away upstairs; the urge to put it on gripped her, to wear it for Tanya, to show off for her temporary owner.

"I'll be right back," she murmured, sidling off the couch to head upstairs, "just going to change into something more comfortable."

"Don't be too long."

Pam hurried upstairs, and delved into her closet to find the outfit. Excited to dress up for her temporary owner, her fingers worked clumsily, fumbling here and there. Once everything was in place, she admired herself in the full-length mirror against one wall, stroking along her lace-clad body.

The outfit was similar to other lingerie Pam had bought, with the exception being the color. This set was light pink, instead of her usual white or black. Besides that, it still had the same items: delicate stockings ran up to her thighs, attached to a slim garter belt, which was separated from a low-cut corset by several inches of smooth flesh. She had decided while dressing to forgo panties.

She'd just rip them off anyway. Quicker this way.

She bit her lip at the sight in the mirror, the corset pushing up her breasts, hugging her sleek form, the stockings soft and cool against her steadily warming legs. Her slit began to drip, just from imagining what Tanya would do to her.

"Tanya," she called downstairs, "come on up!"

Wanting to maximize the effect, Pam grabbed a robe from the closet and quickly pulled it on over the lingerie.

Tanya entered the room a few minutes later, glass of sangria in hand, smirk on her face. Seeing Pam standing there in the center of the room, covered up with a robe, only made that smirk reach further across her face. Keeping her eyes fixed on Pam, she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Come here," she purred.

As soon as Pam was close enough, Tanya reached out to pull her into her lap, the older woman giggling.

She gazed into Tanya's eyes, seeing the affectionate lust bubbling there. Her fingers slid to the buttons on Tanya's blouse, and she quickly undid them, slipping the fabric off. A black bra remained, but that was quickly unfastened and tossed aside.

majicman21
majicman21
1,307 Followers