Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,285 Followers

Pam nodded, gasping.

Tanya's face darkened.

"Tell me how much you like it!"

"Oh god, I love it so much, I love riding your cock, it feels so good inside me..."

"It's so wonderful, mmm, your cock just fits so perfectly..."

"The only thing better than me riding you is you fucking me..."

Pam kept it up, praising Tanya and her majestic member. There was no need for theater, for dramatics, for acting; every word that erupted was the truth.

"Glad you like my cock so much," Tanya growled, running her other hand up to grasp at one of Pam's breasts through the corset, the turgid nipple poking up from underneath the fabric.

Her squirt slicked her face still, mixed with sweat. One of the trickles slid past her lips, and she let her tongue dart out to catch it, letting the tangy flavor settle on her taste buds. As she rode harder, her hands moved to grip at Tanya's breasts, using them to anchor herself, squeezing at the ample flesh. Tanya's hand moved higher, cupping Pam's chin, slipping a few fingers into her mouth. The submissive housewife sucked at the offered digits, rolling her tongue around them, gazing down affectionately at her lover.

It took no time for another orgasm to wash over her. This version was not as intense as the previous iterations, no screaming or squirting. She shuddered, settled atop that length, her walls massaging it eagerly.

A trickle of sweat rolled into the valley between Tanya's breasts. Pam giggled, leaning down to lick it up, kissing at that soft flesh, mouth sliding over to a heaving breast, fixing on one of those round nipples. Her warm mouth bathed the rigid nub in wetness, making Tanya groan, her hips bucking upwards.

Pam feasted on those delicious breasts as she fucked herself on that wonderful prick. Tanya's free hand moved to stroke at Pam's hair, petting her affectionately, hips bucking upwards here and there, the motion matching Pam's steady pace.

"Fuck, your pussy is so damn good," Tanya groaned, "I'm about to blow."

The proclamation made Pam ride her harder, mewling as she sucked frantically at a nipple, using her tongue to writhe around the sensitive flesh. Her cunt slammed down onto the adamantine shaft, abusing itself with a fevered gusto, juices dripping down onto those tensing testicles. Soft moans became labored grunts, each harsh impact of cock against cunt forcing the exhalation from her lungs.

Tanya gritted her teeth, cursing hoarsely as her length pulsated, close to a release.

"Please, Tanya, please, cum in me," Pam begged, leaning down to lick more sweat from her temporary owner's chest and neck.

Her cunt moved furiously along. Pam moaned desperately as she slid up the length, needing the inches that would leave her slit, knowing that it would be a second or two before she got her wish, but wishing all the harder anyway. The downward motion resulted in pleasured mewls, a squishing sound hitting her ears as her sodden channel was filled relentlessly, swallowing each of those desired inches with a frantic hunger. Pam indulged each time she was fully impaled, allowing herself a handful of seconds, a fleeting carnal paradise, savoring the way that cock felt so deep inside her, before rising back up to begin the process again, that despairing moan falling unbidden from her the instant she felt the first inch slip out from her heated sex.

Moments later, at the absolute nadir of this process, when the two women were practically fused together, her slit perched on the base of the length, Tanya grabbed her by the hips, immobilizing her, keeping her impaled.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," Tanya growled, arching her back.

"Please," Pam mewled, quivering as she felt the stirrings of her own orgasm, knowing full well that it would arrive at the feeling of her temporary owner's seed flowing through her channel.

Tanya let out a strangled groan.

The first salvo erupted. Pam choked out an ecstatic moan, feeling the jet of white-hot seed batter down the gates of her womb, overwhelming it in a sticky, steaming rush. Her orgasm struck immediately, and as it robbed her of her faculties, all she became aware of was more of the heated spurts, blasting out with mere seconds between them, filling her to the brim, trickles leaking out around their joined sexes, the sheer amount likely enough to impregnate her, had she not of course taken the necessary steps to render that outcome as unlikely as possible. A second orgasm rolled over her, leaving her a babbling, quivering wreck as the last few spurts shot out to join the rest. It all sloshed inside her, the weight warm and creamy.

She slumped forward, onto Tanya's chest, lapping mindlessly at the glistening skin, cleaning the sweat from it.

The two women luxuriated in the afterglow. Pam laid her head against Tanya's shoulder, sighing happily.

"I hope you don't think I'm done," Tanya remarked, Pam glancing up to see amusement in those hazel eyes.

She grinned, leaning over to kiss her.

"I know you've got plenty left," she teased, sliding back, inches of hard meat slipping from her until she was empty.

Keeping her eyes fixed to Tanya's, she slithered down that lovely body, until that fat prick was staring her in the face. Like the rest of Tanya, it gleamed with juices, globs of semen sticking to it here and there, only making it that much more of an attractive target for her affections.

One hand closed around the base, and she treated the head to a bevy of licks and kisses. Tanya purred, lounging casually, a hand quickly finding its way into Pam's hair. The tang of their combined juices spurred Pam on to taste every inch of her treasure. She took a moment to rub her cheek against it, feeling the solidness and heat humming against her flesh. Her hand sneaked down to caress at those balls. A stickiness coated them, enticing her to slide further along Tanya's body, until she was in between her thighs, resting her elbows on Tanya's thick thighs.

Both women moaned as Pam sucked those fat balls into her mouth. Pam had splattered her squirt all over them, so there was a lot of it to clean off; she set herself to the task, dutifully sucking and slurping, adding her saliva to the mess. She peeked up at Tanya, to see the younger woman relaxing, hands locked behind her head in a show of casual dominance. There was no effort from her to exert power; she did not need to, as by now, Pam knew full well where the power laid.

But Tanya enjoyed showing off nonetheless, and Pam enjoyed it as well.

The hand in her hair curled tighter, and Tanya yanked her off those balls, strings of spit connecting them to her lips.

"I own your mouth too," she drawled, sliding three fingers in to replace her testicles.

Pam moaned shamelessly, nodding in agreement and mindless capitulation. Her tongue curled around the digits, slobbering all over them.

Their eyes locked. The look in them was eminently familiar to Pam, the naked desire tinged with intrigued amusement, swirled with friendly affection and eager dominance. She imagined what Tanya saw in her own eyes, a similar desire mixed with an erotic appreciation, fused with a similar affection and unchecked submission.

The fingers slid back out, and Tanya wiped them dismissively on Pam's cheek.

Pam was about to dive back to her balls, but one quick command replaced that desire with another.

"Get the lube."

The significance of the command hit her after she had already obeyed, a delay of a handful of seconds. In fact, Pam was already at her dresser before her mind realized the intent. She bit her lip, quickly finding the bottle of lube, hurrying back to the bed.

Tanya was still reclining regally. All she did was gesture at her prick, and Pam leapt into action, slathering the lube along the rigid member, making sure it was nice and slick, ready to ravage her ass. Her hands were dwarfed in comparison, their paleness stark against the dark brown of that formidable weapon.

"Get your ass on it."

Her hands trembled from excitement as she cast the bottle aside, quickly straddling Tanya again.

"No," Tanya corrected, gesturing for Pam to turn around, "the other way. I want to see your ass taking my cock."

Pam blushed, but again hurried to obey, turning and climbing onto Tanya's lap.

Her hand reached back to grasp at the cock, aiming it at her ass, at the cleft between the cheeks. The solid heat nudged in between, easily spreading them.

Holding her breath, Pam pushed down, hands steadying herself on Tanya's thighs, doing her best to give her temporary owner the best view possible. The first inch slipped inside easily, and the next nine followed, Pam lowering herself onto the length, willingly impaling her anus on the throbbing prick. She moaned helplessly as she sat atop it, feeling it pulsate in her belly, the strength and virility thrumming into her core.

"Fuck, that was amazing," Tanya grunted, "should've taken pictures."

Pam mewled at the comment, imagining images of her anus stretching grotesquely around the fat meat.

"Ride me," Tanya commanded, slapping at Pam's ass, making the housewife shiver.

As she had done with her cunt, Pam fucked herself on the length. Her hips rose and fell, easing up the ten inches, slamming back down, a strained cry forced out from her mouth. She peeked back over her shoulder, seeing Tanya's eyes fixed on her ass, watching the way her asshole twitched, helpless to do anything but take cock. Her anus had been conquered and claimed by Tanya earlier in the day; it still remembered her, judging from how easily it received every inch. There was still a slight discomfort when it was all stuffed inside her, piercing her belly, but the sparks of ecstasy surging inside her made up easily for it.

"Oh god," she moaned, her asshole smashing down against the base of Tanya's member, her balls clapping wetly against Pam's slit. Trickles of the freshly deposited load leaked out to smear against the swollen testicles.

Another slap at her ass made her ride harder, this time doing the work as she sodomized herself with an eager and efficient enthusiasm. Pam felt so slutty and wild, taking it upon herself to demolish her own asshole, using this formidable weapon to do so, turning another one of her holes into a simple plaything, into a warm sheath, into a receptacle for thick semen.

And although she enjoyed it this way, she enjoyed it more the other way, with Tanya rutting into her with a breathtaking savagery.

Apparently, Tanya felt the same way, as a few moments later, she rolled over, now mounting Pam's ass, hands grasping at her cheeks.

Pam groaned at the maneuver, shivering, awaiting the onslaught.

It did not come. Tanya remained motionless, hilted inside Pam, the potential for carnality untapped.

"Please," she whispered.

"What was that?" Tanya asked.

"Please," she begged louder, wiggling her hips, clamping her sphincter down on the massive shaft.

"What do you want?"

"Please...fuck me..."

"That's what you want?"

"God yes...please..."

"Are you sure?"

Pam keened, frustrated, a part of her still enjoying the submission, unable to do anything but wait, wallowing in her powerlessness.

"Fuck me like a whore," she exhorted, arms and legs trembling.

"As you wish," Tanya replied.

Her ass was quickly emptied, that length departing, and Pam's patience was shattered.

She spun on the bed, despair gripping her as she watched Tanya saunter over to her suitcase.

"Please!"

Tanya rummaged through her luggage, paying no mind to the desperate harlot on the bed.

"Tanya, please, come back!"

"Please, I need you!"

"Please, come back, fuck me!"

Tanya shot her a look that quelled her demands.

"Be patient, whore," she snarled.

Pam quivered, watching impatiently, hand darting between her legs to feel the semen leaking out from her slit.

Her eyes widened as Tanya returned, handcuffs jangling in her hand.

The shemale reached out to grab hold of Pam's hair, using it to guide the mewling woman onto her hands and knees.

"Hands behind your back," she snapped.

Pam obeyed, trembling. Her cheek pressed into the sheets, her ass upturned, exposed to Tanya.

The cool metal of the handcuffs closed around her wrists, pinning them to the small of her back.

The head of that shaft tapped against her anus.

Tanya settled one hand on Pam's joined wrists. The other gripped at her hip.

One hard shove, and her prick was in to the balls.

Pam shrieked, her asshole skewered roughly, the length of veined flesh pulling back just as quickly. There was no time to adjust as Tanya withdrew halfway, driving deep after a second, pulling back again, slamming deep, pulling back again, thrusting deep, the rhythm of the fuck harsh and unrelenting, her anus broken around the awesome shaft.

After a few seconds, an orgasm overwhelmed her. Combined with Tanya's wild rutting, it left Pam helpless, more so than she had ever before been with the shemale. Pam loved it, loved the grunts and groans from above her, loved the loud smack of those balls against her taint, loved the feeling of those ten inches so viciously impaling her belly.

Tanya's hand snaked into her hair, and the shemale yanked back, an ecstatic howl driven from Pam's mouth.

"You like being fucked like a whore?"

Pam nodded as best she could, gasping softly, weak and feeble under Tanya's vigor.

"Your ass is my property too. Your cunt, your mouth, your ass, every inch of your slutty body is mine until John gets home."

"Yes..."

"Take it, whore, take that cock deep..."

"Yes..."

"God, you fucking love this, don't you, getting railed up the ass?"

"Yes!"

"Fucking take it then, every inch, deep in your guts, you little whore..."

"Yes! Fuck yes!"

"You're mine, you hear me?! You're my property!"

"Yes! Oh god yes, Tanya, I'm your whore, your slut, your bitch, oh fuck, yes!"

Pam was in the most forbidden of heavens, on a cloud nine of carnality, helpless and hopeless before the lustful wrath of this beautiful shemale. The storm of savagery was intense and glorious, Tanya shouting and growling all sorts of things at Pam, every sort of lewd and obscene word or phrase that came to her mind, Pam agreeing with every single one, luxuriating in her submission, mewling pitifully as she was brutalized, tender asshole treated to a rough pace, head kept yanked back by the insistent fist in her hair. Orgasms rolled over her in countless waves, copious juices slicking her thighs, dripping down to the sheets underneath.

As the onslaught carried on, her legs got weaker and weaker, trembling to hold up her own weight, let alone the weight behind each forceful thrust. Each time that fat cock hilted in her guts, her legs spread a tiny bit more, knees pressing into the mattress.

Her cunt seized as another orgasm wreaked havoc on her body and mind. Slick cream issued from her slit, dappling Tanya's testicles, soft words of appreciation and allegiance issued from her mouth, proclaiming Tanya again as her temporary owner, as the master of her body for the weekend.

Tanya let go of her hair. With no hands to catch herself, Pam pitched forward, her cheek again resting against the bed. Taking advantage of the advantageous position, Tanya gripped at Pam's shoulders, using it at more leverage, pounding steadily into the trembling sphincter.

One more balls-deep strike, and Pam's legs gave out. Tanya let out a grunt of surprise, pitching forward herself, the downward momentum driving every last inch of her shaft into Pam's bowels, pinning the woman to the bed, a strained grunt escaping her lips as she felt those balls smack against her slit.

"Fuck, I'm so deep inside you," Tanya crowed, grinding herself into that abused anus, drawing pathetic whimpers from Pam's lips as that fat length moved inside her.

Pam gasped, bucking slightly, Tanya's weight more than enough to keep her pinned. Her lips opened and closed as she tried to respond, tried to tell Tanya how much she loved it, how good it felt to have that cock so deep, striking at her core with a carnal authority.

Chuckling at her speechlessness, Tanya began to move her hips in a circular pattern, grinding herself against that distended anus. The fat cock moved steadily in her bowels, taking up so much space and demanding so much attention. Pam could not think of anything else, could not focus on anything else, could not do anything but whimper as it stretched her insides out further around the thickness.

"You like it, baby?" Tanya asked, leaning down to kiss at Pam's neck, the affection a stark contrast to the authoritative severity of her previous actions.

"Mmm-hmm," she answered, tilting her head to give Tanya more skin to nip and nuzzle.

Tanya chuckled against her neck, the incessant grinding making Pam squirm, her anus tensing, clutching at the mass of meat forcing it wide open.

"Yeah, feels good, doesn't it?"

"Mmm-hmm...so good..."

"Yeah? You like how that cock feels deep in your ass?"

"God yes, it feels so good, so good..."

Tanya chuckled again, kissing at her cheek.

"Yum," she teased, kissing along her neck, "I can taste your squirt all over you."

Pam whimpered, trying to glance back, wanting to taste herself on Tanya's lips.

Luckily for her, the shemale was perceptive, and merciful. Her lips closed on Pam's; the older woman cooed into the contact as she tasted herself, her sweet and piquant flavor complemented by that of Tanya's mouth.

The kiss was ended quickly, and then her body jerked as Tanya pulled out swiftly, leaving her asshole twitching desperately.

"Please..."

Tanya chuckled. "You want it so bad, baby, don't you?"

"Mmm-hmm..."

Another chuckle was her answer. She peeked over her shoulder at Tanya, trying to find the right words to beg for that cock.

"Please...cock...want...cock..."

"Aww, babe, did I fuck you too hard?" Tanya teased, kissing at her shoulder. "Can't get out the right words?"

Pam shook her head, bucking unconsciously back.

"Please..."

"Mmm, do you really think I could resist that ass for long? I mean, look at it."

A loud slap rang out as Tanya brought down a hand on one round cheek. Pam squealed, squirming on the bed, mindlessly grinding her mound against the bed.

"It's a fucking thing of beauty," Tanya mused to herself, giving it another slap, chuckling softly at Pam's whines.

"Please...want...want your cock..."

"Alright, baby, calm down," Tanya purred, her strong hands closing on Pam's calves.

Pam squealed as she was unceremoniously dragged to the edge of the bed, her feet sliding off to find purchase on the floor. Her breath came in ragged gulps as she peeked back over her shoulder, watching Tanya settle in behind her. The shemale threw a leg up onto the bed as leverage, taking a firm hold of Pam's hips, her ebony member lined up to Pam's asshole.

"Oh god, yes!" came the rapturous cry as that shaft was driven deep into her guts, skewering her strongly.

Just as quickly, the ten inches pulled back, poised to strike with the head just inside her sphincter. Pam squirmed, again trying to find the words to beg, again left with just feeble groans and impotent bucking.

"Tanya!" came the ardent scream as that shaft was again driven deep, until those twitching testicles smacked carelessly into her drooling slit.

"I love it when you say my name," Tanya purred.

"Tanya..." Pam moaned, eager to please, loving how that name sounded spilling from her mouth, like a fervent and desperate prayer, a kudos for past pleasure and a plea for more.

Again the shaft drew back, dragging along her insides, making her shiver in abject desire, the mass of meat exiting her almost entirely, pausing with the head again entrenched just inside.

majicman21
majicman21
1,285 Followers