Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,314 Followers

"Please...cock...want...cock..."

"You can do better than that," Tanya teased. "Come on, beg for it."

Pam focused. Her mind was whelmed by chaotic lust, turbulent desire, carnal bedlam. As her mind worked for words, it felt like a drowning swimmer gasping for air, continually dragged further from shore despite their best efforts. Marshalling her strength, summoning every bit of fortitude her mind possessed, Pam took a tremulous breath, feeling the words swelling, about to spill forth.

"Cock...want...cock..."

Tanya chuckled at her monosyllabic pleas, kissing at her shoulder.

"You wouldn't be the first slut whose brains I fucked out."

"Please...cock..."

Tanya chuckled again, nuzzling against her neck.

Without warning, she thrust hard, burying all ten inches deep inside Pam's ass, forcing a choked grunt from the older woman's throat.

Yet again, she pulled back quickly, the shaft slithering out until just the head remained.

Pam took a quavering breath, preparing herself for another period of torture and teasing.

But Tanya only took a handful of seconds before she slammed back inside, surprising Pam, her legs kicking up on reflex, hips bucking up against the weight and force of the thrust.

There was no time for Pam to appreciate how that throbbing length felt inside her, as Tanya slid her prick back, keeping the head just inside her twitching sphincter.

Again Tanya was quick to sheath herself back inside her bowels, a rough thrust making Pam squeal, squirming underneath the shemale's warm weight.

That cock stilled deep inside her. Tanya's breath tickled at the back of her neck, her hands shifting on Pam's hips, taking a firmer hold.

"Fuck, your ass feels so good," she muttered, starting to roll her hips, slowly grinding herself against Pam's anus.

Pam gasped, bucking unconsciously, feeling her belly clutch around the mass of flesh piercing it.

Neither women spoke for the next few minutes, only strained groans and labored breathing. Tanya ground herself intently against Pam, the warm insides gripping desirously at her shaft, those ten inches currently impaling her asshole. The incessant movement was provoking decadent pleasure to flow out over Pam's body, leaving her drooling mindlessly on the bed, squirming as her bowels were stirred up, her slit squelching as those swollen balls ground against it.

And then the silence was broken when Tanya pulled back, sliding almost every inch out, leaving the head just inside, as usual.

"You like how that cock feels?"

Pam nodded, moaning weakly, peeking again back over her shoulder. Sweat shone on Tanya's brow, her hair wild, flowing over her shoulders like a glossy black river. A trickle of that perspiration ran down her neck, streaming down between her breasts. Pam licked her lips at the sight, wanting to follow its trail.

"Then take it deep," Tanya grunted, slamming into Pam's sphincter on the last word of the sentence, eliciting a yelp from the handcuffed housewife, a sound of surprise and delight which bled into a moan at the feeling of that fat shaft filling her belly.

All too soon, it pulled back. This time, however, Tanya only let it get halfway out, before sending it back in to the base, hilting roughly. She repeated the action, Pam groaning, and then repeated it again, and then a third time, quickly building up a rhythm. The strokes were shorter, Tanya jabbing her prick into Pam, moving quickly and intently, grunting and panting from the exertion. They were no less effective at driving her arousal higher by the second.

One of Tanya's hands slid up from Pam's hip. It trailed along the delicate fabric of her lingerie, before again teasing past flesh, Pam mindlessly arching her back into the contact. The hand finished its journey at her hair, gathering some of the locks together. Pam held her breath, expecting to be yanked back, to be ridden hard like a cheap whore, to be pounded to a point where lesser sluts would beg for mercy.

Instead, the hand just stayed like that, as Tanya continued to jab into her bowels. Her legs continued to kick up, twitching incessantly, as spikes of pleasure kept piercing into her core, timed along with that magnificent shaft currently plundering her depths. The other hand shifted from her hip to her bound wrists, pinning her down harder with a bit more effort. She wriggled and moaned as her anus clenched fruitlessly around the stabbing prick.

The short jabs kept coming, fast and fierce, Tanya grunting bestially, droplets of sweat splashing down onto Pam's shoulders and neck, making her squeal breathlessly at the warm fluid slicking along her skin.

One jab ended with Tanya pulling back quickly, just the tip remaining inside.

She slammed forward, timing the maneuver with a rough yank at Pam's hair, making the housewife cry out in exultation, feeling the shemale start up a demanding rhythm, returning to the long, punishing strokes of earlier. An orgasm erupted out over her body, suffusing her nerves with decadent sensation, the high peak turning her delighted cries into a pitiful sobs.

"You like this, babe?" Tanya asked, yanking back harder on her hair.

"Mmm-hmm," she cooed, her bowels taking the brunt of the fucking.

"I bet you were waiting for this, huh?"

"Mmm-hmm..."

"I bet you couldn't wait for me to use you like this..."

"Mmm-hmm..."

"For me to use you like a whore..."

"God, yes, Tanya..."

The hand yanked back rougher on her hair, bending her upper half back further, the lower half currently on the receiving end of the energetic fuck.

"Say my name again," Tanya growled.

"Tanya..."

"Louder!"

"Tanya!"

"Scream my name!"

"Tanya! Please, oh, god, Tanya! Tanya!"

"Scream my name, whore!"

"Tanya! Tanya! Oh god, Tanya!"

"Fuck, I'm about to blow," Tanya growled.

"Yes...please...blow your load...please..."

"You want it, slut, you want my load?!"

"Yes! Please...please..."

"You want my load, you want it deep in your guts!?"

"Yes! Tanya, yes, please, oh god, please, Tanya, please!"

As she kept begging, Tanya kept fucking her, driving deep into her belly with wild abandon.

One particularly deep thrust ended with Tanya hilting, and again starting to grind herself against Pam, buried to the base inside her, stirring up her guts, a fresh load swirling in Tanya's balls, rushing up the shaft, the fat slab of meat swelling imperceptibly as the flood surged towards its destination.

"Here it comes, whore," Tanya snarled, still rocking her hips against Pam.

The first spurt erupted from Tanya's cock, firing into Pam's belly, the sudden rush of warmth and wetness pushing her over the edge into an orgasm of her own, her neglected cunt gushing out onto Tanya's testicles.

Her mind hazed over, the morass of orgasm proving to be too much to handle, the world around her reduced to the molten rockets jetting out into her bowels, steadily clogging her guts with more and more creamy spunk. Each blast made her quiver, a steady stream of mindless moans spilling from her mouth in wordless adoration of the way it felt to be fucked and filled so thoroughly. In her mind's eye, she imagined the flood seeping into every corner of her insides, a thick mess painting her belly white with sticky, steamy semen. Every muscle in her body tensed as another orgasm followed its predecessor with efficient promptness. A second flood of juices issued from her slit to coat the testicles currently squashed against it, twitching as they sent the dregs of the load along the shaft, nearly drained, those last few arcs still formidable, further taxing her belly. Tanya continued to grind against Pam's abused sphincter, even after the last spurt, wanting to stay lodged in those warm depths.

Pam whimpered, feeling her temporary owner's hot breaths on her upper back, feeling the amount of spunk plugging her bowels, a warm and comforting weight deep inside her.

The grip in her hair relaxed. Moments later, Tanya let go, and Pam fell forward, squealing weakly as her cheek collided with the sheets. A warm weight covered her as Tanya draped herself over the housewife's slender form, taking deep breaths to collect herself. Her cock was still entrenched inside Pam, but neither woman was in a hurry to extricate it. Tanya's mouth fixed on Pam's neck, the older woman once again tilting her head to bare more flesh, sighing as her temporary owner sucked and lapped at her sweat-slicked skin.

She had been brought to dizzying heights of pleasure, and was currently descending slowly, carefully, steadily. Tanya's comforting weight helped to bring her back down gently, the occasional bout of shudders breaking out over her, a soft whimper eking from her lips.

The lustful shemale showed uncharacteristic patience in letting Pam settle down from her carnal high.

After a few calmer minutes, Tanya lifted herself off Pam. An obscenely wet squelching sound issued out in the room as she pulled out, Pam's abused anus hopelessly clutching at the retreating length.

"Get the butt plug," Pam gasped, shivering at the sudden and stark emptiness, "please."

Tanya moved around behind her, and a few moments later Pam felt her asshole easily take the plug, as stretched out as it was from the ruthless onslaught that had abated only minutes prior. The flow of spent semen had already begun, trickles escaping from her insides, slicking her asshole and thighs with sticky cream, but the insertion of the plug kept the majority from leaking out.

The handcuffs jangled, and then they were removed from her hands. There was a slight soreness at her wrists, but there was soreness in multiple other places.

The bed shifted as Tanya clambered onto the bed past Pam. Exhaustion washed over her; even the strength to lift her head and look at her temporary owner was hard to come by.

"Hey, slut," came that familiar purr. Something nudged at her cheek.

Pam shifted her head to see Tanya's foot brushing against her. Smiling blearily, she leaned over to kiss along the top of it, leaving affectionate pecks along the arch, sloping slightly down to the toes. Tanya chuckled at the display of obeisance; Pam's drooping eyes slid up to take in the sight of her, relaxing against the headboard, arms resting against the pillows. As usual, her cock was rock-hard, standing straight up in the air. The sight made her whimper at the memory of it punishing her insides. It seemed so large and formidable, that without the warm ache in her belly, it would be difficult to imagine taking it all up her ass.

"Come up here," Tanya commanded, "clean me off."

Giggling drowsily, Pam mustered up enough strength to drag herself onto the bed, moving slowly but steadily towards the brilliant beacon that was Tanya's fat shaft. Its imposing stature drew her closer, until she was between Tanya's thighs, one hand reaching out to grasp the sturdy member by the base. The veined flesh shone with various fluids. A creamy trickle slipped down the length, attracting her attention. Her hungry lips intercepted it before it could reach the balls, slurping up the errant droplet. Pam purred as she tasted the tang of her insides, laid on top of the unmistakable sapor of Tanya's formidable cock. Her tongue peeked out to slither up to the broad head, collecting strands of fluids; she shuddered at the thought that she was currently tasting the flavors of the deepest bits of her, the fathoms which this majestic beast had plumbed.

Despite her mounting exhaustion, Pam dedicated herself fully to cleaning up that marvelous shaft. Her mouth worked eagerly and thoroughly, lips and tongue teaming up to make sure every inch was taken care of. As she took to her task, she would occasionally glance up to Tanya, who was petting her with one hand. The look on Tanya's face was of affection and amusement, a combination that was by now very familiar to Pam. The shemale enjoyed and appreciated the lustful attention, but also could not help but smirk and chuckle at the depths to which the housewife willingly plummeted.

When Pam was satisfied with the cock's cleanliness, she slid down to lap at those swollen balls. Tanya sighed happily, feeling that warm tongue working steadily. The round orbs shone with copious fluids; her cunt had gushed onto them again and again, each burst of cream heralding another orgasm. A similar mix of flavors was to be found there as well, the strong, mind-numbing musk of the powerful shemale intertwined with the sweet, delicate flavor of the submissive housewife. Pam could not get enough, lapping intently at the slick testicles, bathing them in her saliva, rooting for more of her own cream.

Her whorish enthusiasm was quickly superseded by her deep exhaustion. The carnal carnage that Tanya had wrought upon her body had taken its toll, aches arising here and there, a satisfying sense of soreness persisting along various joints and muscles. Giggling blearily, eyelids drooping, Pam nuzzled against Tanya's cock, feeling the comforting weight against her cheek. She rested her head on the juncture of the shemale's thigh and groin, her face an inch from her temporary owner's shaft. The sight soothed her as she dropped off to sleep.

majicman21
majicman21
1,314 Followers