Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final room that she checked was her own, but Tanya was not in there either.

Where is she hiding?

She thought back to each room, trying to remember if anything had seemed out of place.

So she was distracted, and did not hear the closet door slide open behind her.

Strong hands grabbed her around the waist, and quickly shoved her against the full-length mirror hanging on the wall. She squealed, catching sight of Tanya's reflection. The younger woman was naked, her cock at full erectness, already leaking pre-cum.

Tanya smirked, stepping back, watching the housewife squirm against the glass. Her hand moved down to stroke slowly along her shaft.

"You want this?" she purred.

Pam nodded eagerly.

"Please."

Tanya came closer, and Pam felt the weight of that marvelous length against her slit.

"Don't look at me," Tanya ordered, hands landing on Pam's hips, "watch yourself in the mirror."

Pam bit her lip, eyes flickering to her reflection. The look on her face was erotic, a mix of desperate submission and fervid lust. Her hands trembled as she braced herself on the wall on either side of the mirror.

The moment she felt Tanya enter her, her expression changed. Her lips opened, a soft gasp spilling out, the need coloring her eyes turning to satisfaction. She watched herself moan as Tanya nudged deeper, easily spreading her lower lips. Her eyes flickered to Tanya, seeing the smirk on her face.

"No," Tanya said, shaking her head, "I said watch yourself."

Pam blushed, but obeyed. As more inches slid inside her, she could see the pleasure play across her face. A thousand different micro-expressions appeared and disappeared, the pleasure down below registered on her face in nuanced ways. Her brow curled as her eyes fluttered, the soft pink of her tongue darting out to lick along her lips.

"Don't stop watching yourself," Tanya ordered, "I want you to see how slutty you look."

The command made her moan, and then appreciate the way that moan changed her expression. It was a strange exercise, seeing her reactions as they happened, but they made her gasp all the more, squirm all the more, tremble all the more.

Tanya's hands tightened on her hips. The added pressure drew Pam's eyes down, to see how those assertive fingers dimpled her flesh. The contrast between their bodies delighted her, that dark brown behind and all over her, laying claim to her paler tone.

Just as quickly, she glanced back up, to look herself in the eyes. It felt like some mix between voyeurism and exhibitionism, watching herself in the mirror.

Her lover fed her more inches, the added amount evident on her expression, how her eyes shone with desire, how her lips opened slightly, unspoken gratitude on her breath.

Something else she could see in the mirror was how her body reacted. Her nipples were achingly hard, like pebbles; her body trembled, from her hands on either side of the mirror to her legs, doing their best to spread further apart to give Tanya more access. It helped drive further home just how much Tanya had conquered her, the fact that her body reacted so eagerly to her presence. She could see herself grow desperate as time passed without Tanya giving her more of that wondrous cock, her face screwed up with need, her breathless panting communicating that need without words.

"You want more?"

"Yes," she whimpered, watching herself capitulate once again to the desires of this lustful woman for what seemed like the hundredth time.

Tanya smirked, adjusting her stance slightly behind Pam.

"Please," Pam gasped, eyes rooted to her reflection, to the way her face showed such craven whorishness.

One hard thrust, and Pam was rocked with an orgasm as that fat shaft slammed into her channel, every inch fitting easily inside. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets, depriving her of the chance to see her face at the moment the orgasm struck. The cry that had broken forth was quickly answered by a teasing laugh from Tanya, who gave her no quarter, pulling back only to thrust again. Pam managed to reorient her eyes to her reflection, seeing the ecstasy wash over her face, painting her pretty features with a delirious glow. Three more hard pumps, and Pam was able to catch herself at the point of orgasm, a wild light appearing in her eyes for a second, sparked by the heady pleasure burning through her nerves, her brows creasing together as she moaned out her ecstasy to her temporary owner.

"You like that, babe?"

"Mmm-hmm," Pam answered back, momentarily unable to do much beyond nod and mewl.

Tanya leaned down to kiss at her shoulder, those warm lips soothing her slightly. Pam watched herself tilt her head instinctively, baring her neck to her temporary owner; the sight made her blush, to see herself act like the bitch to this alpha, begging with her body to be marked.

Perceptive and attentive as she was, Tanya did not fail to see the tilting of her head. With a soft laugh, she descended on that offering, sucking fiercely at the flesh. Pam's arms trembled against the wall, her eyes fixed on herself, seeing the way she moaned whorishly at the feel of that hot mouth, seeing the way she breathed Tanya's name like the holiest of prayers when she felt her teeth come into play, seeing the way the lust unfurled over her face in a series of expressions. It was incredibly erotic; every single thing that she did during sex with Tanya was now visible to her.

"You want me to fuck you?" Tanya asked, mouth coming off Pam's neck, lips brushing along her ear as she spoke.

"Mmm-hmm," Pam mewled, "please, please, fuck me..."

Tanya chuckled.

Pam took her eyes off her own reflection for a moment, registering the amusement and affection in Tanya's smile.

Tanya noticed the change in focus.

"Tsk, tsk," she scolded, wagging a finger, "I told you not to take your eyes off yourself."

"Sorry," Pam apologized, eyes already flickering back to herself, wanting to see how slutty she would look while being taken by Tanya.

Movement registered out of the corner of her eye. Tanya reached over, grabbing her arm by the wrist, pinning it to the small of her back, doing the same with her other arm. The sultry shemale quickly took both of Pam's wrists in one of her own hands, holding them tightly. Her other hand settled in Pam's hair, taking a firm grip on her unbound tresses. The look that crossed Pam's face was of pure anticipation, knowing what was about to happen, as she was left completely at her temporary owner's mercy.

Upping the torture quotient, Tanya began to pull her length back bit by bit, the veined flesh dragging deliciously against her drenched channel. The anticipation turned into desperation faster than Pam could follow, even in her own reflection. Tanya squeezed at her wrists, keeping a tight hold, just as at her scalp. Each inch slipped out of Pam's snug cunt, depriving her of that sensation of fullness.

By the time just the head was nudged in between her drooling lips, Pam's eyes were wide and wild, torn between gazing at her lover or bearing witness to her own wantonness. Her legs trembled, doing their best to restrain themselves from pushing back at Tanya to take her cock back inside. It would feel splendid, just as it always did, but Pam knew, and her body knew, that Tanya was the one in charge. All Pam could do was beseech her lover with wordless gasps and mewls.

Those gasps and mewls did not go unheeded.

Instead of granting Pam her wish, Tanya just laughed.

"Fuck, you really want it, don't you?"

"Mmm-hmm," Pam whimpered.

"Beg for it. Beg me to fuck you."

Pam did not hesitate.

"Please, Tanya, please, fuck me, fuck me hard, I need it, please!"

She continued to beg, shamelessly pleading for that rough treatment she had come to enjoy. It was quite the sight, seeing herself behave like some craven harlot, the words falling from her lips with no effort, summoned by her salacious desires. Each breathless plea made her lust burn hotter as she was treated to a front-row seat to her own willing submission. The mindless slut in the mirror, drunk on her degradation, was alien to Pam; her eyes were savage with desire, her face blushing pink, her hair in disarray and partly in Tanya's firm grip.

But there was also something familiar there.

"Tanya, fuck me, please, oh please, I need it, please..."

"As you wish," Tanya drawled.

One hard thrust, and Pam came undone, moaning out as all ten inches filled her up, Tanya yanking back on her makeshift reins halfway through the thrust, intensifying Pam's ecstasy.

Keeping Pam's head up, Tanya began to fuck her, pumping smoothly into her sopping pussy. She was easily able to corral and control the older woman, needing very little effort to immobilize Pam. As the delirium washed over Pam, she gazed into the mirror, loving how she looked, a picture of carnal sensuality. Her face was screwed up with orgasmic lust, a trickle of sweat rolling down her forehead, her body quivering as Tanya used it. This exercise of watching herself submit completely had sent her arousal sky-high; her channel was drenched, errant rivers of juice trickling down her thighs, soaking Tanya as well, little sprays of the wetness erupting all over the two woman each time cock met cunt. Those spatters reached even to the mirror, leaving little smears, and the floor, defiling the hardwood with evidence of her whorishness.

There was so much about herself for Pam to focus on in the mirror.

The look on her face was incredibly erotic, her eyes going wide every time Tanya hilted, lips parting to let out soft moans and lilting gasps. Tanya would yank back on her hair every once in a while, making Pam grunt mindlessly. The frenetic beat of Tanya's thrusts made Pam's flesh ripple, her breasts bouncing, nipples agonizingly hard. Her body was winding tighter and tighter, driven towards the point of climax by the incessant pumping of that cock. Every so often, Pam's view would be shifted downwards, where she could catch flashes of that dark flesh behind her, providing once again the delightful contrast between the two women. And then her eyes would be drawn to her mound, glistening with wetness, those aforementioned spatters of juice visible as they misted off her body to slick on the floor or mirror. She drank in all of it, every single sordid detail, taking in the vista just as she took the fucking that Tanya doled out.

Tanya sped up the pace, growling as she rutted, her full balls slapping hard into Pam's mound at the end of each thrust. Her hand was holding tightly to both of Pam's wrists, just enough to add a twinge of pain to the sensations swirling through Pam.

The next time Tanya yanked back on her hair, she did so rougher, bringing Pam further upright, still pumping into her soaking cunt.

"Do you like it when I fuck you like a whore?" she growled into her ear.

Pam moaned, her eyes flickering unconsciously to Tanya. There was a mix of harsh lust and fierce authority written across her regal features, making Pam mewl, helpless to look away from her intense gaze.

"Eyes on you!" Tanya barked.

By this time in their relationship, Pam had become conditioned to obey Tanya, so she did even then, looking away to focus back on the slut in the mirror.

"I'll ask you one more time," Tanya growled, yanking back harder on her reins, making Pam cry out in adulation, trembling and whimpering at her temporary owner's wrath.

Her cock stilled deep inside Pam, and as the slutty housewife mewled, Tanya began to rotate her hips, stirring up Pam's womanly juices.

"Do you like it when I fuck you like a whore?" she purred, her voice now soft and husky.

"Yes," Pam groaned, feeling Tanya's warm breath on her neck, an orgasm threatening to wash over her.

Tanya chuckled, letting up on her grip at Pam's hair, dropping her forward somewhat.

"I love it so much," Pam cooed, feeling that mass of meat stretching her channel, swirling deliciously, reaching what felt like every nerve ending in the area.

"Your cock feels so good inside me," she murmured, words tumbling forth to honor Tanya's talents, Tanya chuckling as her temporary property sang her praises.

After listening to those praises for a few minutes, still rotating her hips lazily, her cock dominating Pam's senses, Tanya began to fuck her again, driving relentlessly into Pam's drenched cunt. It made Pam cry out, her voice wavering at the ferocity of those thrusts. She watched herself take the punishment, calling out to her temporary owner, her body quivering, at the precipice of climax.

She watched herself succumb to ecstasy, the waves rolling over her subjugated body, more spatters of her juices ending up on the floor and mirror as Tanya upped the pace, pounding roughly. As much as she tried to focus on her reflection, her eyes rolled back briefly in their sockets, depriving her of that erotic view.

Sensations swirled around her body, from different places, but she reoriented her gaze, loving how wild she looked, hair in disarray, mouth open in a silent cry. Tanya grunted, yanking back on her hair again, turning that silent cry loud.

"Who owns your cunt?"

Pam moaned, biting her lip, body juddering from the incessant onslaught.

"You do..."

Until John gets home.

"Damn right I do," Tanya growled, "until John gets home."

Her thrusts were hard and unrelenting, pushing Pam into another orgasm in no time at all. Her cunt gushed around its conqueror, sending more juices out to trickle down both of their thighs. Tanya laughed in amusement at Pam's jubilant cries, the pleasure burning through her overstimulated body.

Once the orgasm abated, Pam was able to focus back on herself, appreciating again all the little things, all the little ways she showed her submissiveness and whorishness.

"Say my name," Tanya commanded.

"Tanya," Pam murmured, obeying instantly.

"Again."

"Tanya..."

"Louder, whore!"

"Tanya! Oh god yes, Tanya!"

"Scream my name!"

"Tanya, oh please, oh god, Tanya, yes!"

Pam continued to wail out her temporary owner's name. This was nothing she had not done before with Tanya, but this time was different, as she had a front-row seat to her own debasement. It made her all the more aware of her own submission, watching herself scream her temporary owner's name like a trained slut.

"Scream my name," Tanya growled, "let the neighbors know who's fucking you so good!"

"Tanya, yes, oh god yes, please, Tanya, Tanya, oh god Tanya!"

Her throat was quickly becoming hoarse from the screaming. Despite that, she kept obeying Tanya, repeating her name in lustful adulation. Tanya kept fucking her, spurred on by the refrain of her name, shouted over and over again by this slut.

After a few minutes, Pam's cries trailed off into pitiful mewls, tongue lolling from her mouth as orgasms wracked her body. The sight of herself screaming Tanya's name had been incredibly arousing, enough to send her over the climactic edge, and the continued thrusting in her channel had provoked a wave of peaks to wash over her. She lost sight of herself as her eyes fluttered shut, the intense ecstasy almost too much to handle. It was nearly impossible for her to come down from her high, as Tanya was intent on pounding her into a squalling mess.

Pam lost track of time.

All she knew was pleasure and submission. The pleasure came from Tanya, as the shemale was masterful in her handling of Pam, driving into her cunt again and again, giving her worlds of ecstasy as she took the same. The submission was her natural state around Tanya, giving herself over to this wonderful woman, knowing that she would be brought to dizzying heights of ecstasy.

Finally, Tanya showed mercy, stopping her thrusts, buried to the balls inside Pam's slick heat. The shemale waited for Pam to settle down, the older woman gasping and shuddering helplessly, the last vestiges of the orgasmic fury dissipating. Her mind began to reassemble, her senses dialing back down to normal. Even this relative normalcy was dominated by the presence of that wondrous shaft filling out her cunt. Tanya gripped tighter at her wrists and hair, Pam moaning at the slight ache that popped up, knowing that it was a part of the whole experience as opposed to an inconvenience.

"I'm about to cum," Tanya purred in her ear.

She moaned, licking her lips, that information and the images it provoked pushing her closer already to another climax.

"Please, Tanya..."

"You want it?"

Pam nodded, gasping whorishly.

"Then you know what to do."

That statement left Pam momentarily confused; it took her a few seconds to realize what Tanya wanted.

She wants me to beg...

"Yes, Tanya, please, I want your cum, please, I need it, please, please..."

Tanya chuckled.

"Please, give it to me, blow your load in my pussy, please, I need it..."

In between pleading, she moaned at the sight in the mirror, watching herself lowered even further, commanded to beg, and eagerly complying.

"God, please, I need your cum, I need it inside me, please, blow your load inside me, please..."

Tanya chuckled again, and caught her off-guard with a sharp thrust, pulling back only to spear her cunt on ten inches of fat meat. Those ten inches dragged back on her channel, inciting spine-tingling sensations, and then slammed forward as Tanya restarted her rhythm, pumping roughly into Pam, who kept begging.

"Please, Tanya, please, cum inside me, cum inside my pussy, please, please, I need it!"

Her slender body was rocked by the hard pounding, sweat-slick flesh rippling constantly, pert breasts bouncing. Tanya huffed and panted, driving relentlessly into Pam, who after a few moments was reduced to moaning and whimpering, feeling how those thrusts became erratic, the shemale giving herself over to an animalistic lust. It was loud and lewd, flesh slapping against flesh, her temporary owner's grip fierce on her skin.

Tanya slowed her thrusts, pulling back, the head of her length nudging just inside her slit. Before Pam could bemoan the potential loss of that majestic cock, Tanya thrust hard, hilting quickly. The shemale repeated it five more times, pulling back to give that quintet of spine-tinglingly, eye-flutteringly, mind-meltingly delicious thrusts, each one impaling her on the massive might of that thick shaft.

After the fifth, her cock stilled, deep inside Pam, tickling the furthest depths of her channel. Pam could feel it swell imperceptibly as a hot load raced forth.

The moment before that load burst out saw Pam panting in anticipation. Her eyes were fixed on her reflection, as they had been for a while. This time it was to witness the brief second before all-encompassing ecstasy, before another consummation of her status as a slut for Tanya's usage, before her body was once again reduced to a receptacle for her temporary owner's seed.

It was like the calm before a storm, distilled into one single second.

And then the first spurt fired into the depths of her cunt.

She jerked in Tanya's grip, moaning whorishly, feeling the hot cream flow through her, aiming to claim her womb. The look on her face was pure lust, a type of lust that superseded any rational or logical thought, a type of lust that in that moment defined the entirety of who she was. Just before the second spurt fired out, as her orgasm hovered over her, Tanya yanked back on her hair, bringing her against Tanya's chest, her hot breath on Pam's neck.

"You like it when I breed you like a bitch?" she growled, the second spurt firing out, plastering her cunt with more spunk.

Pam mewled, her orgasm striking, her features showing off the intense pleasure.

"Answer me, whore!" Tanya barked, squeezing at her wrist, hard enough to elicit a moan, the tone tinged with the slightest bit of pain, another spurt rocketing forth to overwhelm that pain, the moan quickly becoming ecstatic.