Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it!" Pam cried out, her mind assaulted by orgasm as her channel was assaulted by thick seed.

Tanya growled, more spurts firing out faster, battering at the ramparts of her womb.

"I love it so much, Tanya, yes, oh god yes, I love it when you breed me like a bitch!"

She babbled and burbled, singing her temporary owner's praises. More spurts jetted out, her cunt quickly flooded with spunk, thick trickles of the load leaking back out around the prodigious shaft embedded inside her, still ejecting blasts of sticky semen. Tanya growled, grinding herself into Pam's debauched slit, wanting to blow her load as deep inside the squalling whore as possible. Pam mewled, grinding back against her mindlessly, wanting the same thing.

The onslaught abated, the last spurts firing out to complete the conquest of her womb, that hot load sloshing heavily in her channel. Pam trembled, in the throes of her own orgasm, her cunt clutching desirously at the cock that had just painted it white. As she came down, Tanya let go of her wrists one at a time, letting her reach out to anchor herself against the wall. Enjoying the heat and slickness of her pussy for a few long moments, Tanya kept her hold on Pam's hair, making sure that her head was bowed back in a position of powerlessness.

That fat prick began to withdraw slowly. Pam could feel the load that Tanya had loosed leaking back out around the retreating shaft.

Once she had pulled out, Tanya let go of her hair.

A slap sounded out in the room as Tanya brought her palm down on Pam's ass, making her squeal. Chuckling at her reaction, Tanya sauntered over to the bed and clambered on.

Pam moaned, her body unwinding. Despite Tanya's absence, she continued to fixate on her reflection. It was a sight that demanded her full attention; she could clearly see what Tanya's rough lust had wrought. Her body was quivering, marked here and there with sweat and redness, from where Tanya had slapped the flesh or grabbed at it roughly. The submissive delight in her eyes was reflected back at her, making her bite her lip at the sight, at how just how she had enjoyed being debased like that, at just how such handling had made her cum so hard and come undone so thoroughly. She spread her legs wider, peering down at her slit to see white trickles slipping through her slit. Not taking her eyes off herself, she slid a hand down her belly to dip into the trickles, the slick cream staining her fingers. The slut in the mirror matched her next action, bringing those fingers up to her mouth, sucking eagerly, groaning softly as the taste of Tanya's essence hit her tongue.

Watching herself submit had been incredibly erotic, hiking up the pleasure and lust as she both watched the degradation and experienced it firsthand.

But she dragged herself away from the mirror, following Tanya to the bed.

Her temporary owner was reclining regally. Despite her recent orgasm, her cock had not softened. It rose into the air, drawing her attention.

Tanya watched as Pam climbed onto the bed, quickly slithering up in between Tanya's muscular thighs. That fat shaft glistened with their combined fluids, a delicious mixture that fell prey to Pam's tongue. She moaned as she licked and lapped, dutifully cleaning off that cock that had so recently pounded her into delirium. Tanya's fingers came down to run through her hair, affectionately stroking, a contrast to the rougher handling in front of the mirror.

"You really enjoyed watching yourself, didn't you?"

"So much," she murmured, rubbing her cheek now against the warmth and weight of that shaft.

"Maybe we should make a little sex tape before John gets home. That way he can see you be slutty and you can see it whenever you want."

Pam cooed, loving the idea, imagining how she might look.

Tanya laughed at her reaction, taking a moment to lift her shaft, showing off those fat balls. There was much more cream there for Pam to gorge on, so she descended with an eager squeal, latching her lips onto the swollen sacks, sucking happily. The taste seared onto her tongue, so strong and rich, her own orgasmic juices swirled with Tanya's. She quivered, her hand quickly sliding down to stroke at her cum-clogged cunt, feeling more trickles leaking out. Saliva ran down her chin as she slobbered onto Tanya's balls, drenching them in her spit, making sure that they were clean. That task did not take long to complete, but she indulged once done, reveling in her own whorishness. The wet smack of her lips on those testicles was a sound that sent shivers down her spine and tingles through her pussy.

Sighing in satisfaction, she finally came off her prizes, gazing down at them, appreciating how they gleamed with her drool. She nuzzled her nose into the cleft in between them, sucking down several breaths, the musk of her temporary owner drifting into her nostrils, the familiar and addictive scent making her inhale deeply several more times. Tanya chuckled again, endlessly amused by just how Pam could descend into craven carnality, stroking still through her sweat-mussed hair.

"Fuck, you're such a good slut," she purred.

Pam squealed happily at the praise, gazing up at her, eyes bright with adoration, nose buried between Tanya's balls. Her hand worked steadily along her slit, collecting trickles of spent cum.

Finally rising up off those delectable testicles, she slithered further up Tanya's body. Her mouth dragged along the rich terrain of the shemale's flesh, kissing through the rippling muscles of her abs, up along the slopes of her breasts. She paused to give attention to each one, lovingly sucking at a thick nipple, cooing around a mouthful of the soft flesh.

Pam finally reached her destination, resting her head on Tanya's shoulder, her fingers tracing little circles absentmindedly across Tanya's belly.

"Have you ever made a sex tape?" Tanya asked her.

Pam shook her head.

"Never thought about it. Have you?"

Tanya nodded.

"Lots of them. My sluts love doing that, love seeing themselves act all slutty."

An image appeared in Pam's mind, of a bevy of beautiful women, each one the star of her own sex tape, wherein Tanya dominated them with an unfettered fury.

"How many sluts do you have?"

"Four. Counting you."

Pam giggled.

"Am I your slut officially now?"

"Part time," Tanya teased.

"Are any of your other sluts married women?"

Tanya shook her head.

"I do share one with her girlfriend, who's a shemale like me. The second I also share with the first's girlfriend, and the third is all mine."

"Maybe I'll meet them someday."

Tanya smiled.

"I've already mentioned you to them. Told them how slutty you were at the hotel."

Pam blushed, remembering that fateful night.

"They're excited to meet you," Tanya told her.

"Are they younger than me?"

Tanya nodded.

"Two are in their thirties, the third in her forties."

Pam could not help but imagine again that trio of submissive sluts. As they lay there, Pam still caressing gently along Tanya's stomach, her mind wandered to the scenes of carnality that would unfold should she someday meet these women. It proved a delightful picture, her on her knees next to another sexy slut, worshipping Tanya's meaty shaft.

After a few minutes, she caught Tanya looking at her, grin on her face. She blushed, still imagining that potential rendezvous.

"Are you thinking about what might happen when you meet my other sluts?"

She nodded, blushing.

Tanya smirked.

"Slut," she teased.

Pam blushed redder, leaning over to kiss Tanya. The shemale pulled her closer, her tongue sneaking in between Pam's lips to slide into her mouth. The sudden close contact made Pam squirm; the streams of cum that leaked from her cunt smeared onto Tanya's thigh.

"Be right back," Tanya said then, slipping away from her.

Ignoring Pam's pout, Tanya slid off the bed and padded out of the room.

"Just have to use the bathroom."

Her submissiveness put on hold, Pam reclined, wondering what Tanya would do to her once she returned. The morning and afternoon had been chock full of sex. There was little doubt in her mind that the rest of the day would be similar. They would fuck all over the house, in various positions, with Tanya claiming her cunt or ass or mouth, or simply having Pam suck her balls until she sprayed a hot load over her face and breasts, as she had in the living room at one point earlier in the day.

I can't wait until John gets home. I'll have plenty of stories to tell him.

The idea made her think of him.

Despite the eager attention Tanya paid her, she missed her husband. They had made a life together, and although it was beneficial for them to have time apart, it still felt weird to not have him clomping around the house. She almost reached for her phone on the bedside table, but stopped herself right away. On John's once-a-year camping trip, he and his friends eschewed technology; their wives could only contact them if it was an emergency.

She also found herself missing her children. After raising five children, it was strange to not have to be a parent. It was good to have time away from them, to give herself a break, but her life had been devoted to them for so long. They still needed her, but not nearly as much as they had when they were little.

Usually when the children visited their grandparents, John would be home, and the two of them would spend time together as a couple. And just as usually, when John went on his yearly camping trip, the children would be home, although some would be scattered, spending a few weeks at a summer camp or visiting friends.

This weekend, however, she had no responsibilities as a wife or mother.

She stretched out on the bed, awaiting Tanya, her thoughts shifting from the wholesome to the much less so. Her lover was taking her time; it crossed Pam's mind that she might want to tease Pam, to torture her just a bit, the way she had so often the previous day.

Her hands slid down her nakedness, already missing the feel of Tanya's hands. Here and there on her body bruises were cropping up, from the rough handling that was Tanya's modus operandi. It made her bite her lip, the physical evidence of her subjugation, of how the other woman had conquered her. Her hand reached her slit, still leaking trickles of spunk, the creamy fluid sticking quickly to her fingers. As she waited for Tanya to return, she cleaned her pussy, snacking on the copious rivers of spunk, the musk strong on her tongue. That taste made her body burn brighter, a few fingers quickly starting to stroke along her slit, doing double duty in cleaning and pleasuring. A soft moan went unheeded in the bedroom as she worked, curling her fingers inside her channel, stimulating her walls. Her own juices had quickly begun to flow, mixing with Tanya's, swirling the former's tanginess with the latter's potency.

Footsteps sounded from the hallway.

She kept on masturbating, eyes fixated on the doorway.

Tanya appeared.

The sight of her nakedness made Pam groan, fingers working quicker at her slit.

A smirk crossed Tanya's lips.

"You couldn't wait for me, could you?"

"No," Pam cooed, arching her back at a particularly strong burst of pleasure.

As her lover approached, her fingers curled faster, more bursts of pleasure firing out across her body.

Tanya clambered onto the bed, quickly looming over Pam.

Her iron grip closed around Pam's wrist, the one currently positioned at her slit. Ignoring Pam's pout, Tanya dragged it away. That pout was replaced by a contented purr when Tanya's hand replaced Pam's, her fingers slipping inside her pussy. Tanya smirked down at her, fingers working steadily, her other hand stroking along Pam's thigh, caressing the flesh.

Pam squirmed on the bed, her hips bucking up in reaction to higher spikes of pleasure. Her temporary owner dominated her field of vision, blocking out all else, like an ebony eclipse. Those fingers curled and stroked, swiping along sensitive spots, some of the remaining cum sticking to them.

"You like that, baby?" Tanya purred, leaning down to kiss at Pam's neck.

"Mmm-hmm," she murmured, feeling that mouth settle on her flesh, teasing with warmth and wetness.

It trailed down to her breasts, doubling the pleasure in an instant. Tanya sucked a sensitive nipple in between her lips, fingers by now glazed with a mix of Pam's cream and her own. The cavalcade of sensations made Pam moan shamelessly, writhing on the bed, reaching out to touch Tanya's heated flesh, feeling those muscles ripple and work. Her hand darted down to brush along that fat cock, inches from full erectness, swelling by the second. Pam did her best to coax it along, running her hand from the tip to the base with a gentle grip. That formidable member rested against her thigh, its power thrumming into her skin.

A spark of pain was thrust into the mix when Tanya rolled a nipple between her teeth. Pam gasped, arching her back, hand stroking faster at Tanya's shaft in response. A bead of pre-cum slicked from the head, caught by her fingers, smearing back down the length. Tanya did not let up, using her teeth just enough to keep the pain from overwhelming the pleasure. As her fingers were working still, the pleasure was present.

Another aspect was added when the pad of one of Tanya's other fingers alighted on Pam's clit. She squealed, bucking wildly, the sudden and intense spike in pleasure a surprise. Tanya rubbed along the nub, driving more of those bursts into Pam, smirking at the older woman's breathless reactions. Her lips had switched over to the other nipple, torturing and teasing it as she had done the first. Pam squirmed, decadent sensations being funneled into her nerves from various locations. It was difficult to differentiate them after a while, the only concern being pleasure. Her clit thrummed happily underneath Tanya's finger, an orgasm appearing on the horizon quickly. Pam bucked her hips upwards, allowing Tanya's other fingers to slide deeper, almost three of them to the knuckle. It was easy to take compared to that massive prick now throbbing against her flesh.

Tanya's fingers sped up inside her, the one at her clit rubbing harder. Pam moaned, feeling her climax approach; in reciprocity, she stroked faster at Tanya's prick, her fingers thin and dainty compared to its heft. The heat seeped into her palm from the pulsating flesh.

Her orgasm hurtled towards her. Tanya had taken her mouth from Pam's breasts, kissing a path upwards to her neck, sucking hungrily at the pale flesh. The feel of her temporary owner's mouth there helped to push her over the edge.

Pam cried out to Tanya, her juices gushing out over the still stroking fingers. Tremors of bone-deep ecstasy ran up and down her spine, flowing out to every inch of her being. Partway through the tumult, Tanya removed her fingers, small strands of their combined fluids connecting them to Pam's slit. She broke them by wiping her fingers on Pam's belly, and as Pam gasped and panted, brought her tongue down onto the mess that she had made, lapping up the fluids.

The orgasmic delight receded, Pam reaching down to curl her fingers into Tanya's hair, enjoying how that tongue felt on her belly. Once the ecstasy had abated completely, Tanya snuck down to give a wet kiss to Pam's clit. The sudden shock of pleasure made her squeal; Tanya smirked at her, amused twinkle in her eyes, moving back to sit on the bed before Pam.

The movement drew Pam's attention to that fat cock. It shot up like a veined pillar, the length gleaming with pre-cum that Pam had smeared back over the flesh.

"My eyes are up here," Tanya teased.

Pam giggled.

"I can't help it," she pouted, "your cock is too good."

Tanya smirked again.

This time, there was a devilish aspect to it, as if she had something planned.

The thought made Pam bite her lip.

"Have you ever eaten ass?" Tanya asked her.

The question caught Pam off guard.

"N-no, never..."

Tanya's smirk grew wider.

"Would you like to?"

It took Pam a few seconds to understand the offer behind the question.

Once it hit her, she let out a small gasp, her eyes widening.

"Well?"

Pam blushed.

It had never been something she had even thought of before, but as it crystallized in her mind, the idea had the perfect mix of dirty and delightful. The more time she spent with Tanya, the more she found herself submitting. Tanya had proved time and again that she could provide more than enough pleasure to reward that submission.

Once again, Tanya was revealing another level of submission, another way to flaunt her dominance. There would undoubtedly be pleasure, as there had been all the other times Tanya had pushed her submissive envelope.

So the decision was easy.

"Yes," she murmured, blushing redder.

Tanya laughed, amused at her embarrassment.

"Good. Just go slow. Take your time."

Pam nodded, watching as Tanya clambered up past her, getting onto her hands and knees before Pam. The sight and situation was strange; she was used to it being the other way around, with her on her hands and knees before Tanya.

In this case, the one submitting was still dominating.

"Go for it, babe," Tanya urged.

Biting her lip, Pam shuffled up behind her. She grasped the voluptuous cheeks of Tanya's ass, spreading them to reveal the puckered hole awaiting her attention.

The Pam that had existed before she had met Tanya would have probably balked at such an idea. But Tanya had awoken a slutty side of her that even the raunchiest sex with John had only hinted at. During that night in the hotel, the shemale had shown her how satisfying submission could be, how rewarding reveling in sheer carnality could be.

So this Pam leaned forward, testing out her new treat, running her tongue up the crinkled hole.

The taste surprised her.

It was not nearly as bad as she had expected; there was a sourness, but the majority of the flavor was purely Tanya, in a way that Pam would have been hard-pressed to describe. Wanting more of that flavor, she pressed her tongue to the tight hole, sliding it up and back down several times, the incomparable musk searing onto her taste buds. She moaned shamelessly, quickly addicted, licking harder and greedier.

"Oooh, you like that ass, baby?"

"Mmm-hmm," Pam groaned excitedly, tongue now lapping steadily at her lover's asshole.

"Tastes good, huh?"

"So good," she murmured, one hand leaving Tanya's ass, sliding down her belly to pet at her slit.

Taken by the taste, Pam dragged her tongue up and down that asshole.

"Get your tongue in there," Tanya urged.

Pam quickly did so, poking the first inch of her tongue past the ring of muscle. It clutched at her, drawing her a bit deeper. The territory beyond was warm and inviting; Pam swirled her tongue, swiping along Tanya's insides, tasting more of that essence. Her eyes fluttered, a soft coo escaping her lips, her hand moving faster at her mound.

"Fuck, babe, that feels so good, get it deeper..."

Squeezing at Tanya's ass with her other hand, Pam shoved her tongue further into her prize, feeling it clench instinctively. She wriggled it around, relishing the way Tanya groaned, how she bucked back at her tongue, pushing at the soft wetness. The flavor was intense, a mix of bitter and sour and sweet and tangy, a combination of different aspects that made up the taste of Tanya. Her pussy drooled onto her fingers as she tongued harder at Tanya's ass, loving this new way to submit, this new way to worship this talented goddess of a woman.

"Oooh, babe, your tongue feels so good inside me..."

Pam mewled, working steadily in Tanya's ass, feeling the insides clenching around her efforts. Her eyes drifted up above the swell of Tanya's ass to rise up the smooth curve of her back, appreciating how the muscles rippled, following the path up to the dark mess of hair bobbing before her.