Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers

That thick shaft pulled out just in time for another cry to rip from her throat. Partway through this orgasm, she became aware of Tanya's balls pressing against her lips. Her cries were interrupted when she opened her lips wide, the fat orbs quickly occupying her mouth. She groaned, sucking slavishly, slurping on that potent flavor, letting it dominate her taste buds. Tanya continued to sup, eating up the flow of spunk, moaning at the combined flavor of the two women.

There was little conscious acting on Pam's part. It was instinct, pure whorish instinct, whether it was sucking feverishly at those balls, or opening her mouth wider once the balls withdrew and the thick member replaced them, driving down her maw, until she was sputtering powerlessly around the base, trickles of saliva streaming down her face to drip off her forehead. Tanya also seemed surrendered to bestial lust, grunting harshly as she fucked hard into the housewife's throat, now licking at Pam's asshole, intercepting the flood of cum as it escaped. Her hips rose and fell, rose and fell, pumping with a mindless fury, claiming another one of Pam's holes with animalistic authority. More climaxes battered at Pam's body, her pussy clutching around Tanya's fingers, bathing them in more juices.

The two women were lost in a storm of lust. Tanya alternated between pumping deep into Pam's throat, and dipping her testicles into her gasping mouth to let her worship them. The load of cum recently emptied into Pam's ass had since been eaten up by Tanya, but she moved on to fingering that drenched cunt below it, occasionally making Pam cry out by leaving hard kisses on her clit. Time rolled by, neither woman caring about anything but each other. Their bodies writhed, the dark skin roiling atop the pale flesh, sweat slicking along both of them.

It was not until sometime later, when Tanya rose up off Pam, sliding her cock back out of her mouth that Pam could come down from her high, her mind returning to some semblance of rationality.

Even that rationality was heavily tinged with submission and desire. She gasped for breath, quivering on the bed, gazing up at her temporary owner. Sloppy strands of pre-cum and saliva connected that fearsome prick to her lips, a connection growing more tenuous by the second as Pam's tongue darted out to taste the mix of fluids.

"Fuck," Tanya breathed, "you look like such a whore."

Pam moaned, reaching out for her temporary owner, her moan becoming more pathetic as Tanya let her cock drop wetly onto Pam's soaked face. The fat shaft slid over her cheek, slathering it in pre-cum, adding more to the mess already there. The housewife mewled, squirming, her tongue darting out again, this time to caress at the teasing prick.

And when she saw Tanya grip her cock and begin to jerk her hand up and down the length, she mewled all the louder and squirmed all the harder. The head of that cock was still pressing firmly at her cheek, so she was in point-blank range.

"You want it?"

"Please..." she gasped, "please, please, I want your cum so bad, oh please, oh please..."

"Then beg for it, like a good whore."

Pam mewled, arching her back, wanting nothing more than to be a good whore for this woman.

"Please, Tanya," she begged, each ragged breath bringing in more of that mind-addling smell of pure sex.

"What do you want?"

"Your cum," she whimpered, "all over my slutty face."

Tanya stayed silent, wolfish smile across her face, stroking her cock all the while.

"I need it," Pam mewled, "so bad, Tanya, please, blow your load all over my face, please..."

More of the same spilled forth from Pam. The desire to be marked by her temporary owner was paramount. She could imagine that flood of cum roaring out to splatter all over her; she also knew that she did not need to imagine it, as Tanya would likely give it to her.

"I need your cum, I need it so bad, Tanya, please, cover my face with your hot cum, please, give it all to me, empty your balls all over my slutty face, please, please, Tanya, I need it so bad, I need to have my face coated with your hot cum, please..."

Tanya stroked faster. Her hand bumped against Pam's face at the end of each pump.

"Please, Tanya, please, blow your load all over my face, cover me in your cum, please, Tanya, please!"

Her mewling cries were met with Tanya's strained grunting. The blazing lust in those hazel eyes made her cry louder, reflecting that desire back to her temporary owner.

"Tanya, please, please, I need to feel your cum all over my face, please, blow your load all over my face, please, god, please!"

Streams of pre-cum were seeping forth from Tanya's member, sticking to Pam's face. All of the mixed fluids had already rendered her face a mess; her tongue darted out to lick at any bit of skin it could reach, collecting the wetness.

"Fuck," Tanya growled, a vein standing out in her forehead, her teeth baring in a bestial smile.

"Please," Pam mewled, her hands working steadily at her slit, juices streaming out incessantly.

The obscenely wet sound of Tanya jerking off was like the sweetest music to Pam's ears. She moaned mindlessly, squirming, licking her lips, feeling the heat of that cock pressed into her skin from the close contact.

"Here it comes," Tanya grunted.

Pam whimpered, her field of vision dominated by that wondrous prick. It pulsed against her cheek, a hot load racing along the length, about to blast all over her face.

The first jet spurted out with a vengeance, splashing over her cheek, the long rope reaching over her parted lips and dappling her chin and neck as well. Tanya groaned, her hand still stroking along her length, coaxing the remaining spurts out. The second rocketed straight over the bridge of Pam's nose as that cock slid slightly, the smell of fresh seed wafting into Pam's nostrils. She was already on the precipice of orgasm, from the feel of that hot seed marking her skin; the third jet, coating more of her lips, pushed her over the edge. A whorish moan fell from her lips, just in time for the next blast to splash into her mouth.

"Fuck," Tanya breathed, staring down at Pam as the housewife took the rest of her load right onto her face, her cheeks, nose, lips, forehead, and chin painted white at point-blank range. The thick, creamy semen hit hard, the force of the impacts sending Pam's ecstasy higher, at how violently her skin was glazed. Her pussy gushed out onto her fingers, her back arching of its own accord, affording Tanya's still-spurting cock the perfect angle with which to send the last bursts down along Pam's neck and collarbone, the hot spunk trickling down to the tops of Pam's breasts.

Another orgasm washed over her tired body as Tanya's load settled on her skin. A layer of thick spunk clung to her face, streams of more leading down her neck to her breasts, making the fabric of her dress darken from the wetness. She squirmed, gasping and panting, the sheen of semen on her lips falling prey to her tongue as it slipped forth to gather its creamy treat. One hand was busy still teasing at her mound; the other slid north to collect more spunk.

Tanya intercepted that hand, gripping it by the wrist.

"No," she told a mewling Pam, "you wear my cum."

Pam nodded, moaning shamelessly.

"It feels so good on my skin," she murmured, nuzzling her face closer to Tanya's shaft, still hovering over her face.

It withdrew as Tanya clambered past her to slither up the bed.

"Come here," she told Pam, nudging her with a foot.

Pam giggled blearily, craning her neck to see Tanya reclined against the pillows, looking so regal in a position of satisfied power. The sight made her bite her lip, that beast of a cock still hard, jutting up like an ebony tower, drawing her in. She crawled up, quickly reaching her destination, nuzzling again into the heat of that member, mewling submissively as the still-slick shaft radiated power against her flesh.

"Are you excited for John to come home?" Tanya asked, stroking Pam's hair.

"Of course," Pam said, "it's good for us to have time apart, but I miss him."

"And I finally get to meet him."

Pam giggled, now slipping lower to kiss affectionately at Tanya's testicles.

"What time is he getting back?"

"Around three, I think," she murmured, in between eager slurps at those swollen balls.

"So we'll have some time to get to know each other."

"I hope he's as excited to meet you as I am for him to meet you," Pam said, grinning up at her temporary owner.

Tanya laughed.

Pam sighed, feeling a tiredness swoop over her. Her eyes drooped, but she spent a few minutes paying breathless homage to Tanya's fat testicles.

Before long, however, exhaustion claimed her, and she fell asleep with her head resting against Tanya's upper thigh, in what had become a customary position.

Her dreams were lustful, filled with images of Tanya taking her in many ways.

But the dream quickly became reality, as she felt herself sliding down the bed, her lower half dropping off, feet quickly finding the floor.

"Wake up," Tanya growled, the sound of her temporary owner's desirous voice sending shivers down her spine.

Her dress was once again shoved up around her waist.

"This is our last night together for a while," Tanya told her, her rough hands taking hold of Pam's hips.

That familiar hard heat nudged against her mound, rousing her fully.

"We can sleep when we're dead," Tanya purred, shoving forward, driving her length deep into Pam's cunt.

Pam moaned brokenly, giving in without a second thought to the swirling lust as Tanya began to fuck with little preamble, pumping her hips.

"Oh god yes, Tanya," she panted, pushing back at the thrusts, her tongue darting out, meeting the cum still glazing her lips, collecting the strands of cooled spunk.

The taste made her moan again, her eyes fluttering back in their sockets.

"It's going to be a long night," Tanya growled in her ear, fucking harder into her pussy, those fat balls slapping just as roughly into her taint.

An orgasm bubbled inside Pam, surely the first of what would be many before they would stop.

majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers